1. ISO #601
    Unknown User

Re: MFMVIII Day 3: Darkness Looms on the Sticky Key

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Admiral Tally, of the Seventeenth Tally Fleet:
    I like you so much, I'm sorry I am voting you

2. ISO #602

The Investigator claim was supposed to be a bit iffy. It would help clear you, Goremancer. Also Rocshi if Rocshi was the Bus Driver I was helping him, if he was the Jester/Survivor I wasn't doing any harm, and if he was the Godfather (the most likely mafia role he could be) then I'm not doing any harm either.

And I just realised that with my Investigator claim, the real Investigator didn't feel the need to claim at any point during the three overlapping Investigator claims today? I mean, it's viable, if he doesn't think his claim is strong enough yet and is okay with the way things are turning out (or Borkbot is lying about his cit claim and really is the Investigator). I mean, it gives me doubts on SirBlayzalot, but Bork and Shaded are two of the most trustworthy town members in my eyes. If Bork turns out to be an Executioner I shall feel so betrayed by him :P
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I like you so much, I'm sorry I am voting you
    Your vote doesn't concern me too much. Your vote has jumped around so much during the day, I'd consider having a word with it to make it calm down xD
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

4. ISO #604

kk I gotta head to work... plz dont be derp and lynch me town.... atleast get an sheriff on me tonight to clear me or something... I really dont feel like dying in my first FM on day 2 cause of flaws in my logic that I dont understand... all I said was my findings... if bork is invest or sheriff then I'll bite my tounge, or if luna is doc I'll sit on a sybian... but I'm just drawing the same conclusion that everyone else is...

and remember... Chewbacca lives on Endor

5. ISO #605
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by SirBlayzalot View Post
    kk I gotta head to work... plz dont be derp and lynch me town.... atleast get an sheriff on me tonight to clear me or something... I really dont feel like dying in my first FM on day 2 cause of flaws in my logic that I dont understand... all I said was my findings... if bork is invest or sheriff then I'll bite my tounge, or if luna is doc I'll sit on a sybian... but I'm just drawing the same conclusion that everyone else is...

This is forum mafia, new players aren't allowed to use logic.
    Didn't you read the FAQ?

6. ISO #606
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Your vote doesn't concern me too much. Your vote has jumped around so much during the day, I'd consider having a word with it to make it calm down xD
    tongue lashing

7. ISO #607

I hope the Observers are having a fun time.

I better not get the Sumidoc award...

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

Quote Originally Posted by SirBlayzalot View Post

Neeeeeeerrrrd! He lives on Kashyyyk.

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    W.e Vote Luna, kill BorkBot. Wifom madness, Solved. I don't feel like being a townleader today. bye.
    I agree with this.
    We'll just spiral into madness tomorrow with more false claims and neutrals messing around.

12. ISO #612

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

If anyone has been jailed, I think it's a good idea to speak up now. This could influence on whether we lynch today or not, or if we have a roleblocker/protective role to work with.

You know Goremancer, as someone who has at least somewhat proven himself to me, you're my likeliest heal target yet you continue trying to lynch me lol ^^

WIFOM!

SO MUCH WIFOM

I CAN SAVE EVERYONE HAHAHAHA

15. ISO #615

Goremancer has caught some of Ubernox's Tunnel Vision syndrome.

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by ajkei View Post
    People seem to be forgetting that escaho claimed attacked.
    attacked and healed.
    So probably Drug Dealer again.

Oh look, no one was bussed on a day where DD did something else? How odd.

To me, this is just more reason to vote Luna or clem

19. ISO #619

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    Here's my information: I was attacked last night.
    Given Escaho is not lying and was indeed attacked, either
    A) Escaho was drugged last night to believe he was attacked and healed, clearing Luna from being the DD, or
    B) Escaho really WAS attacked and healed, meaning that there is a second killer out there and a doc who is not Luna that healed Escaho. Somehow there was a missing kill night one, but it is possible that there was a blocked kill or someone has not claimed attacked night one.
    If someone indeed was attacked, I would recommend claiming.

A question for town - do you think that the drug dealer would be likely to use the attacked and healed drug before they were called out by an investigator?

20. ISO #620
    Unknown User

Given Escaho is not lying and was indeed attacked, either
    A) Escaho was drugged last night to believe he was attacked and healed, clearing Luna from being the DD, or
    B) Escaho really WAS attacked and healed, meaning that there is a second killer out there and a doc who is not Luna that healed Escaho. Somehow there was a missing kill night one, but it is possible that there was a blocked kill or someone has not claimed attacked night one.
    If someone indeed was attacked, I would recommend claiming.

A question for town - do you think that the drug dealer would be likely to use the attacked and healed drug before they were called out by an investigator?
    Who'd you jail last night

21. ISO #621
    Unknown User

god damn, now i'm unsure whether it's Luna or clem

sticking with Luna.

22. ISO #622

Quote Originally Posted by Shaded View Post
    If a person is killed and has their soul stolen in the same night, will the dead person's name still be grey in the graveyard?
    No they will have the colour of their faction because soul thief can't steal a dead persons soul

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    Unless, of course, you are an Executioner who must see Blazer lynched?
    SirBlayzalots revelation makes me read this post in a new light.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

I feel that a lynch on Luna would indeed give us the most information today. As far as I know, a lynch does not end day.
    Does hammering a lynch end the day?
    Is my name really Ajeki?

Even if we do lynch, please do not vote to skip day. Every time a town votes skip day in a mafia game, I facepalm >_>

Anyways, -Vote Luna and the dirt is gone

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

I feel that a lynch on Luna would indeed give us the most information today. As far as I know, a lynch does not end day.
    Does hammering a lynch end the day?
    Is my name really Ajeki?

Even if we do lynch, please do not vote to skip day. Every time a town votes skip day in a mafia game, I facepalm >_>

Anyways, -Vote Luna and the dirt is gone
    Nay it does not end the day. Someone asked mcjesus and he answered.
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

Meanwhile, in Duzero and Shaded's minds
    Quote Originally Posted by Duzero and Shaded's inner thoughts
    Should I come hammer my mafia to appear town?

Maybe I'll just wait and hope she gets unvoted and Bork comes back to mislead the town

But maybe she'll be lynched anyways and I will look scummy for not voting her?

agh! I don't know what to do! Better lurk!
    I claim Psychic! Be wary, your very thoughts are now open to the town!

33. ISO #633

SirBlayzalot is a better lynch. Bork is clearly pro-Town who caught him out in a lie.

At least when I flip Doctor, you'll know clem is mafia and SirBlayzalot along with her.

Btw I just asked McPwnage about the death descriptions. We're only informed if someone dies or suicides because of jester/cult. We don't know whether CmG and Sumi died because of the mafia or the SK.

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

Did the bad people hammer Luna?
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

36. ISO #636

Luna (9) - ubernox, brendan, goremancer, rocshi, sinclair, clementine, cryptonic, carolina crown, ajeki
    cryptonic (1) - duzero
    blayz (1) - borkbot, luna, shaded

(rocshi asked me if his vote counted and I told him it did. As long as it is in nice red text so I can skim read)

L-1

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic
    He's trying to say he's not exec, because exec only targets town?
    that doesn't help his case at all.
    You clearly missed the point.

Read SirBlayzalot's post again VERY carefully:

Quote Originally Posted by SirBlayzalot
    I don't understand... if he was exe why would he want to lynch me?... and if he's consig he's just going to get lynched tomorrow... and if hes sheriff or invest he wouldn't want to kill me... I don't understand this logic :-/
    He thought I was an executioner, and he is confused now because what they discussed in night chat was incorrect. The executioner can only have town roles as his target, and he is NOT a town role, so why am I trying to get him lynched now? He got caught off-guard and admitted to himself being a mafia member after I threw sand in his eyes by claiming citizen.

I am the investigator. I unclaimed/claimed citizen to see how people would react (especially SirBlayzalot), to see if anyone else was "convinced" of SirBlayzalot's investigation results.

I investigated Blazer night 1 and got a result on him that couldn't possibly be mafia, so I started to call him mafia to make the mafia think I was an executioner with Blazer as my target (I also wanted a sheriff to double check him). I initially lied about my result on Blazer because I didn't want the mafia to suspect that's what I was doing, so they still thought I was an executioner. Which provided a better chance for scum to slip up, and I could always reveal my real result on Blazer later.

But now I'll do it anyway, because I think it'll help my case. Blazer is Booster/Amnesiac/Arsonist/Soul Thief . HE was the soul thief suspect I mentioned earlier, and knowing Blazer, he is never going to confirm this result and the mafia won't care to kill him anyway. However, the neutrals aren't our primary concern right now, it's the mafia we need to lynch and I don't want to go through this day with a mislynch. SirBlayzalot is a consigliere or mafia related to a consigliere, I'm absolutely convinced of that after everything he has said.

What the mafia wants is for him to survive a while and they will kill me and clean my role with their level 2 mafioso. I had to claim now or tomorrow, and if claiming now means we can kill a mafia, then I say good riddance. There are a lot of neutrals in this game, so the town has only limited votes. The longer the mafia stays intact, the greater their impact will be on day chat. The arsonist won't burn for 2 more nights and the soul thief hurts the mafia as much as it hurts the town, if not more.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

Get your votes the hell off Luna now, you tools.

41. ISO #641

I really think Luna is the doctor and if you hammer her and she flips doctor you get lynched tomorrow.
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

-unvote Cryptonic

-vote ajeki

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

Was anyone jailed night 1?

Because the Mafia have to have a Mafioso according to the setup list. ajkei stealth claims jailor via invisible ink, either because he is a Citizen trying to throw off the Mafia or because he wants to be able to reference it later on in case he gets investigated quickly and postpone a lynch.

I'm merely trying to prompt ajkei into actually giving his thoughts on the many, many other issues of the day rather than coming in late and trying to get me hammered as quickly as possible.

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

Borkbot, if what you say is true, why would the mafia use the attacked and healed drug on Escaho?
    What if Escaho claimed that to prove that he's not a mafia, and it's actually a lie?

48. ISO #648

I apologize if it seems as if I am ignoring most of the day's issues, but from my experience town has ADHD and if we get them started on another topic you will never be lynched. I believe you should be lynched.
    We have a great portion of the day left after we hammer you to talk of other things. Hammer does not end day. Hammering you simply finishes one topic of discussion so we can move on to another.

49. ISO #649

I do not trust BorkBot's claim. He chose Blazer, one of the lurkers as his investigation target. He knows Blazer probably will not post to deny nor confirm his claim. Either that or Blazer's mafia along with Borkybot. I r stubborn. It'll take moar than that 2 stop me!
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

50. ISO #650