Doctor protects BG, BG protects Doc.
    Mafia kills last unprotected towny.

Day 8(2Tv1M):

Lynch Ubernox

Town win.

2. ISO #1052
    Unknown User

Re: MFMVIII Day 5: the beginning of the end

c'mon town, Mafia will NOT lynch the SK, because him being alive ENSURES a victory for mafia.

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

What you said before Cryptonic that the mafia needed 3 kills in a row to achieve level up is true. So Escaho couldn't have been attacked by the mafia and the mafia does not know who the SK is.

But I think his claim of being citizen is a lie because me and Cryptonic takes up 2 slots while the third one was probably mopin. Sirblays and shaded are fighting for the hidden town PR so that makes me think Mopin really was citizen. There is no room for Escaho to be citizen, which leaves him as Godfather.

Sinclair was my second candidate for SK since he has been lurking alot and wasn't modkilled since he has been supplying night actions.

The fact that goremancer confirms that Escaho is not SK makes me think he may not be culted, but for the moment he's my chosen cult.

Updated rolelist:

Godfather - Escaho
    Mafioso(level 2) - Ubernox
    Consigliere - SirBlays

Serial Killer - Sinclair

Culted Detective - Goremancer
    Doctor - ajkei
    Bodyguard - Shaded

Citizen - Duzero
    Citizen - Cryptonic
    Citizen - Mopin (dead)

We need to get rid of the serial killer to reduce KPN to 1. So I'm unvoting my suspected GF in favor of my suspected SK.
    -unvote Escaho
    -vote Sinclair
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

5. ISO #1055
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    What if it isn't Sinclair, though? What if it's Escaho? What if Escaho is just a member of the mafia, or a towny?
    Escaho isn't a member of the mafia, because he faked claimed to be healed on a night where he was attacked...
    but, the mafia still killed that night, so it was the SK who attacked him. He was also not healed.
    Escaho is the GF, you should know this.

6. ISO #1056
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    What you said before Cryptonic that the mafia needed 3 kills in a row to achieve level up is true. So Escaho couldn't have been attacked by the mafia and the mafia does not know who the SK is.

But I think his claim of being citizen is a lie because me and Cryptonic takes up 2 slots while the third one was probably mopin. Sirblays and shaded are fighting for the hidden town PR so that makes me think Mopin really was citizen. There is no room for Escaho to be citizen, which leaves him as Godfather.

Sinclair was my second candidate for SK since he has been lurking alot and wasn't modkilled since he has been supplying night actions.

The fact that goremancer confirms that Escaho is not SK makes me think he may not be culted, but for the moment he's my chosen cult.

Updated rolelist:

Godfather - Escaho
    Consigliere - SirBlays

Serial Killer - Sinclair

Doctor - ajkei
    Bodyguard - Shaded

Citizen - Duzero
    Citizen - Cryptonic
    Citizen - Mopin (dead)

We need to get rid of the serial killer to reduce KPN to 1. So I'm unvoting my suspected GF in favor of my suspected SK.
    -unvote Escaho
    -vote Sinclair
    This is the exact conclusion I have come too.

7. ISO #1057
    Unknown User

Ubernox responds, but he doesn't say who he healed... again.
    such scum.

8. ISO #1058
    Unknown User

Sinclair (3) - Escaho, Duzero, Cryptonic
    Duzero (1) - Ubernox

i believe this is correct.

9. ISO #1059

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Day 5:

Lynch Sinclair. (lurking SK)

Night 5:

Mafia kills a townie.

Day 6(4Tv3M):

Lynch Sirblayzalot (obvious reasons)

Night 6:

Mafia kills a townie.

Day 7(3Tv2M):

Lynch Escaho (lied about being healed)

Night 7:

Mafia kills last unprotected towny.

Day 8(2Tv1M):

Lynch Ubernox

Town win.
    Unless, of course, you're mafia. However, This plan is better because the previous plan had the doc healing the BG, and the BG protecting someone else - which wasn't exactly watertight. However, is the doctor me or Ajkei? Which one of us is the citizen trying to take a bullet? I would be reluctant to dispel the facade that is protecting me him. Ajkei is certainly clever enough for it.

Also, wifom.

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

I had Ubernox pinned as mafioso after his first post today. He is just trying to avoid the questions and cause confusion but it isn't working
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

12. ISO #1062
    Unknown User

Unless, of course, you're mafia. However, This plan is better because the previous plan had the doc healing the BG, and the BG protecting someone else - which wasn't exactly watertight. However, is the doctor me or Ajkei? Which one of us is the citizen trying to take a bullet? I would be reluctant to dispel the facade that is protecting me him. Ajkei is certainly clever enough for it.

Also, wifom.

Neither of you are citizens.
    He is the doctor, you are mafioso.

The fact that you're trying to confuse me and not convince me only makes you seem more guilty

13. ISO #1063

Maybe it's because I'm a citizen I don't want to prove that I'm not a citizen.
    Dude, the citizens are already overcrowded with Escaho trying to claim it. You claiming it too is just silly

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065
    Unknown User

It's ok, it doesn't matter who claims citizen..

Lynch SK today
    Detective Dies at night
    Lynch Sirblayz
    One of the Citizens die at night.
    Lynch Escaho.
    Kills last Citizen.
    Lynch whoever is left over (Me, Duzero, or Ubernox)

Town wins.

16. ISO #1066
    Unknown User

Didn't Gore vote Duzero? Tsk tsk tsk, tally making is scummy. But you're just a citizen, of course.
    I didn't say it was accurate

It does not matter if I am who I am I am.

All that matters is that Shaded is ACTUALLY a bodyguard. If he is lying, we lose.
    If he is telling the truth, and we follow the plan i set out, we win.

17. ISO #1067
    Unknown User

Ok, well I am going home. I probably won't be back on before night

I urge people to lynch Sinclair in hopes that he is the SK.

ajkei target Shaded and vice-versa.

Good luck guys.

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Ok, well I am going home. I probably won't be back on before night

I urge people to lynch Sinclair in hopes that he is the SK.

ajkei target Shaded and vice-versa.

Good luck guys.
    I'm intrigued as to why you believe Duzero over me. New players have a habit of overlooking things.

Fact:
    -I claimed Citizen (yet you asked for my role).
    -I said I lied about being healed in my first post of today as a Citizen gambit to draw attention in my direction (yet you completely overlooked that as well). I even gave this scenario the day I claimed attacked (that I was a Citizen attempting a gambit) and everyone overlooked it.
    -You take the words of a Doctor claim and a Bodyguard claim at face value, none of which can be proven.

Tell me, Cryptonic, what happens if Shaded is the Serial Killer? What if Ubernox is the Serial Killer (who will happily go along with this Sinclair lynch)? What if Mopin was the Serial Killer (who did not yet have night immunity since it appears he only killed twice)? Why must I be placed into an evil role?

I am beginning to get quite concerned as to the "buddying" you and Duzero are doing. You took a lot of flack on Day Two, but then disappeared for two days. Why would you do that as a Citizen? You then claim Duzero "must" be a Citizen and that Mopin "must" be a Citizen. How do you know Mopin was a Citizen? Did you have your Consigliere check him before he died?

As usual, no one wants to truly gain information. They draw what conclusions they can remember and then try to dole them out as gospel (you yourself thought I was SK at first, just as everyone else did). I am not Mafia and I am not the SK.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

22. ISO #1072

If I were mafia, why would I pressure vote the Serial Killer (if it is, in fact, Sinclair)? Because I would kind of, I don't know, need him alive to win right now.

Here's my current role list:

Final Boss (Godfather) - Duzero
    Hidden Mafia (Consigliere) - Sirblazyalot
    Hidden Mafia (Mafioso) - Shaded/Ubernox
    Evil Neutral (Serial Killer) - Sinclair/Mopin?
    Doctor - ajkei/Ubernox
    Hidden Town PR (Detective) (Culted) - Goremancer
    Hidden Town PR (Hidden Town PR (BG?)) - Shaded/Mopin?
    Citizen - Ubernox/Mopin?
    Citizen - Cryptonic
    Citizen - Escaho

And didn't someone mention the possibility of you being culted, Cryptonic? Just pointing that out.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

I always like to point out how stupid and wifomy this argument is.
    You're one to talk

25. ISO #1075

You're one to talk
    There are only three Citizen claims...

What if you, Cryptonic and I are the Citizens? Ubernox is the Godfather, Shaded is the Mafioso, and Mopin was the Hidden Town PR?

Sinclair the SK, Goremancer the Culted Detective, ajkei the Doctor, and Sirblazyalot is the Consigliere?

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    There are only three Citizen claims...

What if you, Cryptonic and I are the Citizens? Ubernox is the Godfather, Shaded is the Mafioso, and Mopin was the Hidden Town PR?

Sinclair the SK, Goremancer the Culted Detective, ajkei the Doctor, and Sirblazyalot is the Consigliere?
    If Shaded and Sirblays are both mafia, why would they compete for the last town PR role?

28. ISO #1078

Going to bed now, when I wake up I hope to see the serial killer lynched ^^.

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

If Shaded and Sirblays are both mafia, why would they compete for the last town PR role?
    Because Sirblazyalot appears to have given up. His post even details, "and even if I was consig I'm giving my results in chat everyday... but we need to take the benefit of the doubt to start thinking about what the other mafia role could be." We know the other mafia role is a Mafioso who leveled up, you said it yourself. He knows he's been caught but he's trying to play up the "Investigator" angle.

What better way to win than to have two mafia players fighting over a role that will never be claimed?

31. ISO #1081

Alright. All cards on the table now that I have access to my own computer.

Quoting from Duzero, this looks pretty much alright to me:

Godfather - Escaho
    Consigliere - SirBlays

Serial Killer - Sinclair

Doctor - ajkei
    Bodyguard - Shaded

Citizen - Duzero
    Citizen - Cryptonic
    Citizen - Mopin (dead)

I buy Ajkei's claim for doctor over Ubernox's easily. Why? Because Ajkei is being helpful and giving us information, while Ubernox is being WIFOMy and trying to confuse us. At this point, I strongly believe that Uber is trying to make sure I don't protect the real doc tonight so he can kill him. If he doesn't buy my claim, I dare him to call my bluff tonight and attack Ajkei. Come at me bro.

As for Sinclair... I admit I just don't know. but cryptonic is right about one thing, we really can't go for another night at 2 KPN. Overall he seems to have the best case on him for SK, as I believe Goremancer's track of Escaho. Cult or not, I don't see why he has a reason to lie to the town. Cult is just as dead with the mafia as without. This vote will rely pretty much on Borkbot's being willing to go out with dignity, instead of a whiner throwing a fit and faking results. I honestly think he's better than that, and hope I'm not wrong.

-Vote Sinclair

Now, I'm a little tired and I already posted my night actions. Cryptonic's plan is a good one. Ajkei I'll be on you tonight, hope you'll return the favor.

Anything else I can provide?

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

Quote Originally Posted by Shaded View Post
    Alright. All cards on the table now that I have access to my own computer.

Quoting from Duzero, this looks pretty much alright to me:

Godfather - Escaho
    Consigliere - SirBlays

Serial Killer - Sinclair

Doctor - ajkei
    Bodyguard - Shaded

Citizen - Duzero
    Citizen - Cryptonic
    Citizen - Mopin (dead)

I buy Ajkei's claim for doctor over Ubernox's easily. Why? Because Ajkei is being helpful and giving us information, while Ubernox is being WIFOMy and trying to confuse us. At this point, I strongly believe that Uber is trying to make sure I don't protect the real doc tonight so he can kill him. If he doesn't buy my claim, I dare him to call my bluff tonight and attack Ajkei. Come at me bro.

As for Sinclair... I admit I just don't know. but cryptonic is right about one thing, we really can't go for another night at 2 KPN. Overall he seems to have the best case on him for SK, as I believe Goremancer's track of Escaho. Cult or not, I don't see why he has a reason to lie to the town. Cult is just as dead with the mafia as without. This vote will rely pretty much on Borkbot's being willing to go out with dignity, instead of a whiner throwing a fit and faking results. I honestly think he's better than that, and hope I'm not wrong.

-Vote Sinclair

Now, I'm a little tired and I already posted my night actions. Cryptonic's plan is a good one. Ajkei I'll be on you tonight, hope you'll return the favor.

Anything else I can provide?
    Wow. Just wow.

I am proven to not be the Serial Killer by Goremancer and I am still accused of being scum even though I claimed Citizen before Cryptonic. I am utterly flabbergasted, to be honest.

You expect me to vote along with you when the plan is just to lynch me anyway? What utter bullshit.

I can see why BorkBot was upset with this town. They listen to one player (one who claims Citizen, nonetheless) and immediately takes his word as truth. Just as they listened to the will of the dead culted Sheriff. Just as they are listening to the will of the mafia and the will of the Serial Killer.

Why the hell would I vote for Sinclair (first, I might add) if I was the mafia? Why would I attempt to start a lynch train against the one player who I need to keep alive if I am the Godfather? If I was the Godfather, I would have gladly died in place of the Serial Killer so that there would be 2 KPN tonight. We need to eliminate that KPN. Funny how I started this lynch train and everyone says I'm the bad guy after jumping onboard. I can't wait until Duzero/Shaded wins this game and shows Cryptonic for the fool he truly is.

I am leaving my vote on Sinclair. I believe he is the Serial Killer and I am a Citizen. If you refuse to believe that, that is your folly. Enjoy losing.

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

Unless Sinclair doesn't flip SK, then I'm betting on Cryptonic.
    If we mislynch the SK we likely lose the game here and now. We cannot afford to do that.

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

Duzero is my godfather.
    Did i fix it?
    but anyways, IF we lynch the serial killer, we can just have shaded protect me and i am invincible - if he is not mafia, the mafia can not target me because there is a bodyguard on me, and if he IS mafia, they can not kill me or else they will prove shaded to be mafia.
    Since posting role lists seems to be the hip thing to do (and I do try to keep with the times!):
    I see two possible situations here, (A) and (B)
    Final Boss (Godfather) - Duzero
    Mafioso - (A) Shaded, (B) Ubernox
    Hidden Mafia (Consigliere) - SirBlayze
    Evil Neutral (Serial Killer) - Sinclair
    Doctor - ajkei
    Hidden Town Power (Detective) - Goremancer
    Hidden Town Power (Bodyguard) (A) Mopin, (B) Shaded
    Citizen Cryptonic
    Citizen Escaho
    Citizen (A) Ubernox, (B) Mopin

Now, a very important question before I hammer:
    What are the minimum requirements for not receiving a modkill?

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

For all I know, Duzero is the godfather. He has come off way scummier than Escaho has, but I just don't know. What I do know, is we have to get rid of the Sk now or we're done. Cryptonic has a good plan Ajkei, I trust your doctor claim, if we team up the two of us are effectively invincible. We can win this as long as we're careful.

50. ISO #1100