Game of Thrones S2 E5
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Game of Thrones S2 E5

One down, four to go. I always knew gingers were dangerous, but damn...

I'm still not sure what the hell is going on north of the wall.

Daenarys being the most eligible widow on the block.

Tyrion flying circles around his idiotic whore of a sister.

No Joffrey this episode. Probably best. He's such a dick.

The youngest Stark has some kind of dream powers... Is he controlling the wolves? Or can he just see the future? Kind of confusing for someone that hasn't read the books.

Arya somehow wiggled her way off of death row and into a position of being an assassin's pimp, all while being privy to the Lannister's war council discussions.

2. ISO #2

Re: Game of Thrones S2 E5

I wonder if daenerys dragons will grow superfast or if it will take 5 seasons before they grow up and can scorch everything...
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

That would be epic, they mentioned giants too. Wonder if any are alive. Picturing dragons vs giants from skyrim lol.
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

5. ISO #5

I have read many of the spoilers for the main characters, but even that doesn't do them justice. You have to read the progression up to that point, because the books are very descriptive of absolutely everything.

The war between Renly and Stannis was absolutely stupid, as the person sitting on the Iron Throne was more insane than Aerys Targaryen himself (I'm talking about Joffrey, the product of incest).

How funny, Joffrey has all of his father's bastard children killed, and not himself - a bastard child made out of incest.

I should remind you that in the books, Daenarys is 13 years old. She is 13 years old when she is pounded hard by Khal Drogo. This grandpa knight who is in love with her, and this large black man who wants her hand in marriage...look at this photo. This is what she would have looked like:

Attachment 3275

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by SPazZTiK View Post
    The youngest Stark has some kind of dream powers... Is he controlling the wolves? Or can he just see the future? Kind of confusing for someone that hasn't read the books.
    Bran isn't the youngest...
    Player Report Guidelines: Click Here
    *Guidelines likely out of date

Spoiler : Forum Mafia :
    | | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

8. ISO #8