SFM 72 hour madness!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

SFM 72 hour madness!

New idea for an sfm but I won't be hosting it until after my mfm plays out. Basically terrorists have a bomb and you have three days hours to stop them! Designed for 11 players:

Terrorists:
    Terrorist Leader
    Bodyguard

Secret Agents:
    Vigilante
    Jailer

Bystanders (rest of the town):
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

The Black Market (Neutrals):
    Gun Merchant
    Armour Merchant
    Information Merchant

The premise of the game is there the terrorists have a bomb and you have 72 hours to stop them. Well like this, night 1, day 1, night 2, day 2, night 3, day 3 and then the bomb goes off and the terrorists win. Killing the terrorist leader stops the bomb.

Vigilante has two shots, cannot shoot night 1
    Jailer has two executions and can jail and execute on lynch days. If jailer does not execute he roleblocks and provides night immunity to target. cannot jail night 1
    Terrorist Leader has a night kill and is not immune to night death or investigations.
    Bodyguard acts as a terrorist alligned bodyguard. If the bodyguard's target is attacked more than once the bodyguard will take all attacks in his place but only attack back with the first one.
    Gun Merchant, Armour Merchant will be given random allignments to support without anyone but them knowing. Allignments are opposite so if the gun merchant is town alligned the armour merchant is terrorist alligned and if the gun merchant is terrorist alligned the armour merchant is town alligned. Must survive and win with their allignment!
    Information Merchant: Objective is to survive
    Gun Merchant: Has the option to give someone a gun each night that the person can shoot someone with the following night (-1)
    Armour Merchant: Has the option to give someone armour each night that provides (+1) against attacks when used the following night
    Information Merchant: Is an investigator that sells their investigation results. They pick two targets, one to investigate and one to sell the information to. The information merchant will see the role of their target along with the person they sell the information to. If the information merchant does not pick a target random.org will pick two targets for him. Detects exact role

Order of Operations:
    1. Jailer executes
    2. Gun Merchant sells Guns
    3. Armour Merchant sells Armour
    4. Investigator Sells information
    5. Vests are Used (+1)
    6. Bodyguard Guards
    7. Vigilante Kill (-1)
    8. Terrorist Kill (-1)
    9. People with guns kill (-1)
    10. Doctor Heals (+1)
    11. Jailer Releases
    Last edited by McJesus; May 1st, 2012 at 04:19 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: SFM 72 hour madness!

This looks like a really fast and interesting game.
    So the game will start at night?
    RIHFOK IS A FAILOR Achievements: Last of Kin, Half Mafia, Half Town, Forever Alone
    Spoiler : FM History :
    M-FM VII: Investigator(Lost, kinda survived), GY S-FM: Kidnapper(Won, Survived), DN S-FM: Arsonist(Won, Survived), KF S-FM: Ravager (Lost, Lynched Day 4)

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Is it 72 RL hours or just for show? If they were real hours then I would say it's madness....
    It is more like double that.
    Night 1: 24 Hours
    Day 1: 24 Hours
    Night 2: 24 Hours
    Day 2: 24 hours
    Night 3: 24 Hours
    Day 3: 24 Hours

total = 6 days (if the terrorist win)

I'll probably rename it when I put it in the setup approvals

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

I lookm through again and it seems extremely kill-intensive, a pro-doc will be needed for this one.
    Only 10 people, and there are:
    1. Lynches
    2. Terrorist kills
    3. Vigilante kills
    4. Jailor executions
    5. Bodyguard kills
    6. weapon kills

I think all players would need to be experienced for this to go fluently, as town will need to be extremely careful.

EDIT: I miscounted people.
    RIHFOK IS A FAILOR Achievements: Last of Kin, Half Mafia, Half Town, Forever Alone
    M-FM VII: Investigator(Lost, kinda survived), GY S-FM: Kidnapper(Won, Survived), DN S-FM: Arsonist(Won, Survived), KF S-FM: Ravager (Lost, Lynched Day 4)

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Comment.

Happy McJesus?
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Why would the neutrals give anyone a gun or an armour?
    Somewhat a question for me too.

14. ISO #14

hmm maybe I could say that the gunsmith and armoursmith have to choose between the town and the terrorists at the beggining of the game and then their goal is to support that side and they win with them. Information merchant just has to survive because they are random.orged if they don't pick a night action

or maybe gunsmith has one allignment and armoursmith has the other, and it is random

15. ISO #15

Also, will the Jailor be able to jail Night 1?
    If a terrorist is jailed, will he lose his access to night chat for the night?

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    Lol, was just about to ask if you were going to host it on both sites.

I'm up for it.

(this schism is crazy shit)
    The hosting of the setup depends on if playmaf.com gets any success. If it doesn't I will be hosting it directly after mfmviii as I think it will be more popular on here.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27