Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1570
  1. ISO #1301

Re: Five-Sided Town Day 5: Establishing Control

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    -Shoot Escaho

shit. Can't shoot teammates....
    Y U NO WANT TO BE ON MY TEAM?
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

I SHOT PHYR. I DON'T LIKE GETTING ONTO A TEAM THAT I SHOT AT.
    Y U NO SHOOT OUTLAWS? OR POLICE? WE LYKED U.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

Y U NO REALIZE THAT MASONS GROW AND THAT OUTLAWS DON'T. POLICE WERE FUCKED ANYWAY. I DON'T FUCK OVER FUCKED TEAMS.
    HAHA, BUT NOW I FUCKED SO U CANNOT FUCK ME OVER.

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

It will happen.

Ubernox: witch Kira onto Akira. They will explode in electrocution-y gloriousness. Bus yourself to safety.

Tzunami: Ignite tonight. Burn them all!

clementine: Shoot me.

Tomorrow morning: Only Tzunami, Ubernox, and Goremancer remain. Lynch Goremancer. Ubernox/Tzunami end in a role-block/witch stale mate while all the Citizens rejoice!

13. ISO #1313

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    It will happen.

Ubernox: witch Kira onto Akira. They will explode in electrocution-y gloriousness. Bus yourself to safety.

Tomorrow morning: Only Tzunami, Ubernox, and Goremancer remain. Lynch Goremancer. Ubernox/Tzunami end in a role-block/witch stale mate while all the Citizens rejoice!
    flaw in your plan is ME AND CLEM BOTH HAVE VESTS
    MFMV-bodyguard S-FM-doctor FiveSidedTown-Consigliere

14. ISO #1314

Quote Originally Posted by kiranearitachi View Post
    flaw in your plan is ME AND CLEM BOTH HAVE VESTS

15. ISO #1315

It will happen.

Oh my god, thank you for saying that. Witch kira onto clementine.

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

and if she doesnt kill?
    One of you will shoot. There's a 50% chance that Ubernox can witch the shooter onto clementine. Vest only heals one attack, so you'll have to use both vests on her. Unless, of course, he witches the shooter onto you instead. We could also send Akira to recruit you, forcing 3 attacks on the mafia.

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

You can't use both vests at the same time. I tried doing that with guns. It didn't work
    Excellent.

I took a calculated risk trying to reason with Ubernox and it worked. I warned you that the Tycoons would turn on you, but you didn't believe me. And they even admitted to it! The Outlaws were your best allies and you let me turn them against you as well! And now, Ubernox will destroy you.

25. ISO #1325

Excellent.

I took a calculated risk trying to reason with Ubernox and it worked. I warned you that the Tycoons would turn on you, but you didn't believe me. And they even admitted to it! The Outlaws were your best allies and you let me turn them against you as well! And now, Ubernox will destroy you.
    FUUUUU <3
    MFMV-bodyguard S-FM-doctor FiveSidedTown-Consigliere

26. ISO #1326

Excellent.

My plan from the get go was to make Mafia and Tycoon enemies, but even still I don't have much power against that. I just want to see a self-kill.

27. ISO #1327

Quote Originally Posted by ReauxTzunami View Post
    My plan from the get go was to make Mafia and Tycoon enemies, but even still I don't have much power against that. I just want to see a self-kill.
    Lol, having clementine shoot herself after you burn her.

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

FUUUUU <3

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

Ubernox, you gonna witch kill me? Y U DO THAT TO ME?! WE HAD A DEAL!

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333

I was so excited for this game too. I was going to claim mafia citizen and portray myself as the one true survivor (because the mafia citizen when masoned can win with any team). Then I was going to be survivor town leader (what better leader for a 5 sided town?) and tell all the teams to elect one representative for themselves to vote (the rep's vote counts as as many votes as his team has left) on a metaphorical tally - when someone was lynched on this tally everyone would vote for that person. Then I would suggest to lynch the tycoon rep (with the justification of that the tycoons were the only ones who could not possibly kill me, so they were the safest for me to alienate) and let the mafia take out the police.

Then go on to win with gasoline and cookies!

34. ISO #1334

Quote Originally Posted by ajkei View Post
    I was so excited for this game too. I was going to claim mafia citizen and portray myself as the one true survivor (because the mafia citizen when masoned can win with any team). Then I was going to be survivor town leader (what better leader for a 5 sided town?) and tell all the teams to elect one representative for themselves to vote (the rep's vote counts as as many votes as his team has left) on a metaphorical tally - when someone was lynched on this tally everyone would vote for that person. Then I would suggest to lynch the tycoon rep (with the justification of that the tycoons were the only ones who could not possibly kill me, so they were the safest for me to alienate) and let the mafia take out the police.

Then go on to win with gasoline and cookies!

But then town lynched Zane and skipped day before I could do that /cry
    Er.. yea

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

who the fuck is our mafia cit?
    Lmao, you shit him when the game started.

37. ISO #1337

Lmao, you shit him when the game started.
    LOL, *shot.

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

Just to keep this on a recent page but:

Vote Tally

Escaho {1}: Rihfok
    Grim-Demon {7}: Escaho, Ubernox, ReauxTzunami, Mopin, clementine, kiranearitachi, Dust
    Ubernox {1}: Tasogare_Akira

7 votes required to lynch.

Grim-Demon has been hammered.

Those who did not vote: Goremancer, Grim-Demon, ajkei

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

Rihfok's gonna shit himself when he signs on here, lol.

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

as will fragos with the turn of events lol
    Lol @ the thread name and what actually happened.

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

...What happened?
    RIHFOK IS A FAILOR Achievements: Last of Kin, Half Mafia, Half Town, Forever Alone
    Spoiler : FM History :
    M-FM VII: Investigator(Lost, kinda survived), GY S-FM: Kidnapper(Won, Survived), DN S-FM: Arsonist(Won, Survived), KF S-FM: Ravager (Lost, Lynched Day 4)

49. ISO #1349

What am I supposed to do now O_o
    RIHFOK IS A FAILOR Achievements: Last of Kin, Half Mafia, Half Town, Forever Alone
    M-FM VII: Investigator(Lost, kinda survived), GY S-FM: Kidnapper(Won, Survived), DN S-FM: Arsonist(Won, Survived), KF S-FM: Ravager (Lost, Lynched Day 4)

50. ISO #1350

I was sleeping for like... seven hours to get up early and continue playing.
    :/