3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

Re: Five-Sided Town Day 5: Establishing Control

Alright, gimme 15 minutes to think.
    RIHFOK IS A FAILOR Achievements: Last of Kin, Half Mafia, Half Town, Forever Alone
    Spoiler : FM History :
    M-FM VII: Investigator(Lost, kinda survived), GY S-FM: Kidnapper(Won, Survived), DN S-FM: Arsonist(Won, Survived), KF S-FM: Ravager (Lost, Lynched Day 4)

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    Dust never has and never will be recruited. We preserve our assets. Why do YOU still want to be recruited, though?
    Dust already said he was recruited.
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

Can someone make proper roles list? I can't be bothered to try and figure out everyones teams properly as I don't have a team myself to do it accurately.

I guess I'll vote with the Tycoons seeing as I'm not doused and as the Tycoons are allied with the mafia, I'm also not it much danger of being killed.
    M-FM III: Lookout | M-FM IV: Lookout/Detective | M-FM V: Witch | M-FM VI: Acolyte
    S-FM I: Mayor | S-FM III: Bodyguard | S-FM V: Consigliere [MVP] | S-FM VI: Citizen

15. ISO #1015

Even though this means almost insta-death to me...
    -vote Escaho
    Now I will be the main Mafia target...
    RIHFOK IS A FAILOR Achievements: Last of Kin, Half Mafia, Half Town, Forever Alone
    M-FM VII: Investigator(Lost, kinda survived), GY S-FM: Kidnapper(Won, Survived), DN S-FM: Arsonist(Won, Survived), KF S-FM: Ravager (Lost, Lynched Day 4)

16. ISO #1016

And who was doused last night?

17. ISO #1017

Either way, we definitely have enough to gain a majority. Please, oblige your benefactors and -vote Escaho

We undeniably have the majority. We are the largest faction. We need only eliminate the last Militia member and their masons will revert to citizens. The outlaw will be blocked and killed, and no citizens will be harmed.

Rihfok, I assure you that the mafia will be killing the outlaw tonight.

18. ISO #1018

Either way, we definitely have enough to gain a majority. Please, oblige your benefactors and -vote Escaho

We undeniably have the majority. We are the largest faction. We need only eliminate the last Militia member and their masons will revert to citizens. The outlaw will be blocked and killed, and no citizens will be harmed.

Rihfok, I assure you that the mafia will be killing the outlaw tonight.
    do you want us to kill him or is dust? we need to know to not waste a night
    MFMV-bodyguard S-FM-doctor FiveSidedTown-Consigliere

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

Alright, let me see if I can get this correct.

Three factions are at a stand-still right now while the Tycoons reign supreme. As the Mafia is siding with the Tycoons, we're looking at a long day. I'm at a very narrow crossroad, without much power in the matter. If you guys do block me tonight and lynch the last Militia, where does that leave the rest of your actions? It also means you guys may ignore blocking me and block a Tycoon, allowing me to light and take out a second faction.

That seems a bit shady, as, if clementine is actually the citizen, igniting wouldn't be too harsh of a blow. The Mafia could easily get two factions out of the way and focus on the Tycoons for a solo win, instead of siding with them. As well, considering I'm able to win with the Mafia, they may keep me around for the extra man power and take me out on the final night/day. All they would have to do is get the rest of the citizens to lean into "their" (being them + the Tycoons) favor, then on this coming night, set their plan in the motion for their win. Of course, the Tycoons probably supply them with guns from time to time, meaning they can actually pull off a double kill, especially if they have a gun saved.

My personal opinion, but it does seem a bit shady.

21. ISO #1021

Quote Originally Posted by ReauxTzunami View Post
    Alright, let me see if I can get this correct.

Three factions are at a stand-still right now while the Tycoons reign supreme. As the Mafia is siding with the Tycoons, we're looking at a long day. I'm at a very narrow crossroad, without much power in the matter. If you guys do block me tonight and lynch the last Militia, where does that leave the rest of your actions? It also means you guys may ignore blocking me and block a Tycoon, allowing me to light and take out a second faction.

That seems a bit shady, as, if clementine is actually the citizen, igniting wouldn't be too harsh of a blow. The Mafia could easily get two factions out of the way and focus on the Tycoons for a solo win, instead of siding with them. As well, considering I'm able to win with the Mafia, they may keep me around for the extra man power and take me out on the final night/day. All they would have to do is get the rest of the citizens to lean into "their" (being them + the Tycoons) favor, then on this coming night, set their plan in the motion for their win. Of course, the Tycoons probably supply them with guns from time to time, meaning they can actually pull off a double kill, especially if they have a gun saved.

My personal opinion, but it does seem a bit shady.
    the question is will you backstab the mafia for a win by yourself?

22. ISO #1022

Kir, we would love it if you took out the last outlaw tonight. Also, could you confirm for us who the second mafia member is, so that we don't mess up our night actions?

As for Reaux, I'm sorry but you've been inserted into this game at an unfortunate time. You are going to be blocked and killed tonight.

The Tycoons are the only ones with the power to block, btw.

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

Kir, we would love it if you took out the last outlaw tonight. Also, could you confirm for us who the second mafia member is, so that we don't mess up our night actions?

As for Reaux, I'm sorry but you've been inserted into this game at an unfortunate time. You are going to be blocked and killed tonight.

The Tycoons are the only ones with the power to block, btw.
    i am not allowed to tell you the second mafia member but they can tell you and it would be a good time too wink wink (ahem) reveal
    Last edited by kiranearitachi; May 5th, 2012 at 12:16 PM. Reason: spelling

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

Quote Originally Posted by kiranearitachi View Post
    the question is will you backstab the mafia for a win by yourself?
    I'm clearly in no position to become the hero of the lands and be the last man standing.

Militia is lynched today: -1 faction. Tonight I am not blocked and take out the Police: You've already won the game.

Out of the sheer greed to be the last standing, you keep me under control and force me to keep the Tycoons at bay along with you. Power will quickly shift in your favor and you'll easily have the win set. Seeing as if I step out of line, you could easily have me lynched/killed without any difficulty.

I think the question is, would you trust me, or risk the Tycoons going for a solo win.

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

Quote Originally Posted by ReauxTzunami View Post
    I think the question is, would you trust me, or risk the Tycoons going for a solo win.
    That would be idiotic. I appreciate that you're going for a desperate last attempt for victory, but we're the ones who decide who's blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by kiranearitachi View Post
    who do you think it is and i will tell you
    It's ajkei.

29. ISO #1029

That would be idiotic. I appreciate that you're going for a desperate last attempt for victory, but we're the ones who decide who's blocked.
    Oh please. If I'm correct, the Tycoon roles have been confirmed already. All you would have to do is bus one player into a suicide and shoot the other. Mafia is dead just like that. Perhaps it seems like a desperate attempt, but looking at the facts it's clear that it's very possible.

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

We don't don't do the kills, we have a gunsmith instead. Sure, it's possible but it's not our plan. Also, the bribe can be used as a block.
    My mistake, but it does still prove my point. Either of your sides can clearly take the win for yourselves, depending on who allows who to act. Even with your bribe, it still seems out of place that you wouldn't go for the solo win when you clearly have the numbers.

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

As I have already said, we shall allow the last stragglers to fight it out while we sit back and wait for victory to come to us.
    ...As in me vs. Mafia?
    U mad?
    I'm thinking of leaving this alliance now.

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

Bah.
    I'm leaving as it is, it will probably be night when I come back.

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

Ubernox has run into a problem: lynching me doesn't solve anything. It doesn't matter if the Citizens are Masons or not: they will win regardless of who wins.

If the Mafia wants to win alone, they will strike tonight. I am defenseless. Rihfok is defenseless. All they need to do is lynch Rihfok (getting rid of the Tycoon's alleis), shoot me, all Masons are Citizens, then use the Cits/Outlaws to lynch Goremancer. Shoot Ubernox, lynch remaining Tycoon.

If Ubernox doubts the ability of the Mafia to win alone, he is deluded. And I will help the Mafia because I would rather not see Ubernox win.

-vote Rihfok
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

44. ISO #1044

Picture this, Mafia. You and the Tycoons clearly reign supreme, with the most votes to control anything thanks to your alliances. Perhaps, if you were to enact a plan to win solely for yourselves, you'd clearly need to get rid of a Tycoon tonight. Now, with your current voting power of 3, that just can't happen. With Rihfok possibly out of their alliance, you have a 4th vote... considering I wish they were all dead, that makes 5... and if we get some extra citizen backup, that makes 6 and 7, easily balancing the game on lynch between you two.

From there, you'd have to keep them at bay. You'd probably lynch their most powerful role, depending on your thoughts, then take out the next one overnight. I don't know if you guys have an extra gun to throw about, but if the bus driver is lynched tonight, you can clearly shoot both of them and only one would survive. Then on, if I'm still alive, an alliance between us would stay in your favor and keep the rest of the players down until victory.

It's a possibility, but if you want a win, that seems like the best course of action.

45. ISO #1045

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    Ubernox has run into a problem: lynching me doesn't solve anything. It doesn't matter if the Citizens are Masons or not: they will win regardless of who wins.

If the Mafia wants to win alone, they will strike tonight. I am defenseless. Rihfok is defenseless. All they need to do is lynch Rihfok (getting rid of the Tycoon's alleis), shoot me, all Masons are Citizens, then use the Cits/Outlaws to lynch Goremancer. Shoot Ubernox, lynch remaining Tycoon.

If Ubernox doubts the ability of the Mafia to win alone, he is deluded. And I will help the Mafia because I would rather not see Ubernox win.

-vote Rihfok
    Seems like Escaho caught on to my idea in a way.

46. ISO #1046

So Mafia, as I've stated before: The Tycoons have the power at the moment to control this game, as well, from what I've read, they practically supply you with weapons to do their bidding. Are you going to let them go for their solo win as they "sit and wait for victory to come to them"?

47. ISO #1047
    Tasogare_Akira

-vote Ubernox

Well howdy thar.

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

-vote Ubernox

I think it's in everyone's best interests to eliminate Ubernox. He wants everyone to die except the Mafia.

2 Mafia + 3 Tycoons voting versus 1 Militia + 2 Masons + 1 Police + 1 Outlaw + 1 Outlaw Citizen + 1 Militia Citizen = 5 v 7

We can do it! Let's have only the Mafia win!
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

50. ISO #1050