Night 4
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Night 4

1. ISO #1

Night 4

We should obviously not target town at this point. I'm surprised I wasn't targeted. Styx, who's your bet for the other mafia family? We can't hit the GF, so we need to find a Mafioso to kill.

And hilarious that everyone forgot about me. Though I totally called CyanBlade being SK.

As for blocking and framing, we should try to block the GF/another mafioso if at all possible.

Oh, and Sarzael is the Gunsmith; good chance he will be targeted, but could be another good one to block.

What do you guys think?

2. ISO #2
    Styx

Re: Night 4

Well I'm clearly dead tonight and/or tomorrow unless we both roll block Proc AND hit the Cult Leader, although that'll still raise suspicion to me. It may save me for another day but otherwise I'm pretty much dead.

Our options are:

--Forsake me and start trying to win yourselves by targeting the other Mafia
    --Kill Proc (which will save me because our kills have higher priority)

Up to you guys

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

we could block Gf, but this wont do anything since hes prolly not the one who kills

so we far we know

Flash Investigator

MileS Mafia

Procyon claiming Sherif (said Cyan was Massino, we didnt framed him did we?), wants to investigate Lyseric and kill Styx, screams for a Block for me, but could be obvious... but if he realy take out 2 of us with me prolly also investigated were fucked anyway...

Oops might still be Mafia

So ill say we block Proc and

kill Oops send Rumpel
    (since im still not culted [wtf why???] I'm almost innocent besides beeing a dirty whore)
    I want a lvl up xD
    FM-veteran
    FM0:orange Mafioso -- FM1: orange Mafia Consort -- FM2: Citizen/Mason -- FM3: Serialkiller -- FM4: Jester -- FM5: Godfather -- FM7: Coroner
    Killcount so far: 22

Oh, and I sometimes use hyphens - it's a German-thing :3

5. ISO #5

oh i forgot the other Mafia might kill Flash for beeing investigator so if we kill Proc and block him we all might do it another Day if the other Sherif head for someone else
    FM-veteran
    FM0:orange Mafioso -- FM1: orange Mafia Consort -- FM2: Citizen/Mason -- FM3: Serialkiller -- FM4: Jester -- FM5: Godfather -- FM7: Coroner
    Killcount so far: 22

Oh, and I sometimes use hyphens - it's a German-thing :3

6. ISO #6

Blocking town seems like a waste of time, since they lost majority. The big threat right now is the Corleones, who are probably Cult aligned. Since none of us are Cult yet, we should tackle them first before worrying about town. If ONE of us can get Culted, we'll have a massive voting bloc to lynch our other enemies.

Right now we should either:

1) Kill Corleones.

2) Kill the Cult Leader, which will probably also take out some Corleones due to Cult suicide.

It just depends on the strategy that we pick.

7. ISO #7
    Styx

Does that not seem redundant if two of our members are possibly being killed tonight? It's a catch 22 I know but surely we should focus on survival more than trying to kill others at the moment.