2. ISO #52
    Narks

Re: Day III - Ruins

no fuck that I'm not going to help you losers out until you kill spy

vote spy

3. ISO #53
    Procyon

I have some information of extreme importance to say, but I'm writing this quickly as I have to go take an exam. Don't lynch anyone until I get back in a few hours.

4. ISO #54
    FLaSH

why the fuck do u want to kill spy, do we even have any real proof on him?

5. ISO #55
    Narks

yeah

i got pictures of him wearing a nazi flag as a cape

6. ISO #56
    MileS

Well, I'm a citizen, so it looks like I was framed. However, I seriously question the probability of me being both investigated and framed on night 1, and I also seriously doubt the veracity of your claim, FlaSH.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaSH
    i dont know who to suspect, cant really do anything yet
    This quote is from Day 1. Either you're lying then, or you're lying now, and I'm much more inclined to believe that you're lying now, because there is absolutely no reason for a sheriff to get a guilty and then lurk for two straight days. You were clearly around to "investigate" people, but you didn't make a single contribution to any discussion, let alone try to push the vote toward me. I get that you wouldn't want to reveal your role, but you could have easily been aggressive toward me or attempt to throw suspicion on me for my posts, none of which you made any effort to do.

By the way, I have to ask you Zack, how in the world did you get the feeling that FlaSH is on our side after literally one post?

Vote: FlaSH.

Here's my theory:
    As we all remember, night 1, one of the Mafia families didn't kill. My theory is that the Corleone Mafia hit either a healed target or the SK, resulting in only one Mafia kill. I was roleblocked on night 1. I think that FlaSH is Massino mafia, along with Zack. He would know about my being roleblocked and no Mafia kill coinciding, leading him to the conclusion that blocking me caused the no kill, and I am Mafia.

By claiming sheriff and lynching a mafia member, he would be able to get by as the sheriff for the rest of the game, receive items, and potentially avoid being killed by the other Mafia faction/SK as they try to snipe off each other. However, the issue with his plan is that his assumption is incorrect. My being roleblocked merely correlated with the missing Night 1 kill, and was not the cause of it.

Honestly, this is the only way to explains FlaSH's behavior and interactions with Zack. It explains why he would lurk instead of help the town on the first two days. It explains why he would wait until Day 3 to make any sort of move toward me. With half the town being an evil role, the chances of me flipping town and ruining his fake sheriff claim have decreased from Day 1. It explains how Zack could possibly have a feeling that FlaSH is town after he has made literally one post for the entire game until day 3. Even the night that he claims to have gotten the information adds up.

Vote FlaSH. His claim doesn't make a ton of sense, and his interactions with Zack even less.

7. ISO #57
    FLaSH

i said that cuz i didnt want myself to be given away and shot on night 2

8. ISO #58
    FLaSH

and i didnt reply on day2 cuz a storm knocked our internet off

9. ISO #59
    FLaSH

and about ur idea of getting items and shit and make it the rest of the game as survivor, i wont be alive much longer now that they know i am sheriff

10. ISO #60
    FLaSH

sheriff not survivor* sorry tryin to play mafia at the same time

11. ISO #61

Flash is most certainly going to die tonight, he has no reason to pretend to be sheriff. He has made a sacrifice and he knows it.

Obviously you wouldn't go and admit you're mafia, your defense is commendable. However, this hesitant sheriff has found you before anyone even really thought of framing you.

The reason I believe Flash is because he spoke day 1, but then kept a low profile to keep checking more people and be sure before he comes forward. I can see the Claw fiasco as a problematic issue, and the possibility of there being a framer, those are two reasons for Flash to keep quiet.

The fact that you're now actually accusing both of us of being mafia already paints you in guilty colors.

I am sticking with this vote, Miles belongs to one of the mafia families.

Procyon said he has important info, I wonder what it is... And why he couldn't at least give a hint...

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63
    FLaSH

i already posted let me look at messages again

14. ISO #64
    FLaSH

i found that oops and cyan were "probably innocent" in the message i got back from dark, and that miles is mafia. the chances of him being framed are very slim

15. ISO #65
    Sarzael

I change my vote to Miles.

16. ISO #66
    FLaSH

just to prove it (mafia game is over so i can talk) i will post what i got back from my searches word for word. unless im not allowed to, if not dark is free to remove the post

17. ISO #67
    FLaSH

Your investigations lead you to suspect that MileS is part of the Mafia!
    Your investigations of CyanBlade caused you to conclude that he is not a member of organized crime; he is probably Innocent.
    You picked a random person via random.org to investigate, so you found oops_ur_dead to be Innocent!

18. ISO #68
    Narks

oh, then I'm investigator

Your investigation leads you to suspect Spy is the Godfather!
    Your investigation leads you to suspect Spy is the Cult Leader!
    Your investigation leads you to suspect Spy is really DarkShoGun in disguise!

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70
    Narks

we're both sexy oops

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72
    Narks

i'm sure you'd like to know

23. ISO #73

I'll wait and see what Procyon has to say before I vote. If he hasn't said something before 7:00 PM EST, I'll go with What Flash said.
    And to the people that said have not said a word, I have 2 posts in the Day 2 thread.
    FM0: Citizen FMI: Investigator FMII: Investigator FMIII: Gunsmith FMIV: Drug Dealer FMV: Armorsmith FMVI: Judas FMVII: Citizen FMVIII: Citizen FMIX Propagandist

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75
    Narks

que real investigator

26. ISO #76
    Procyon

Alright guys, I'm back. I'm prepared to reveal, but it might not be necessary if no one else steps up to counter Oops's claim as Investigator.

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    I claim investigator.

I investigated Jack night 1. He came back mason. Claw was investigated night 2, he came back innocent, but that didn't mean much due to the 50% rule. Last night. I investigated Narks.

He is the cult leader.

Vote Narks
    I Couter-claim investigator.
    S.A.S Cnl.Alpha, Zach, and opps_ur_dead came back citizen.
    FM0: Citizen FMI: Investigator FMII: Investigator FMIII: Gunsmith FMIV: Drug Dealer FMV: Armorsmith FMVI: Judas FMVII: Citizen FMVIII: Citizen FMIX Propagandist

28. ISO #78

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmarter View Post
    I claim investigator.

I investigated Jack night 1. He came back mason. Claw was investigated night 2, he came back innocent, but that didn't mean much due to the 50% rule. Last night. I investigated Narks.

He is the cult leader.

Vote Narks
    I Couter-claim investigator.
    S.A.S Cnl.Alpha, Zach, and opps_ur_dead came back citizen.
    I know you aren't telling the truth, but I'm not prepared to contest that. I am 100% certain that Narks is cult leader.

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

I am 100% sure you aren't investigator.
    The true identity of the investigator doesn't matter right now. Narks is the fucking cult leader. Lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong.

Procyon and Elixir are also cult. I don't know about the fourth cult. Please, just listen to me.

32. ISO #82

The true identity of the investigator doesn't matter right now. Narks is the fucking cult leader. Lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong.

Procyon and Elixir are also cult. I don't know about the fourth cult. Please, just listen to me.
    How do you know then?

33. ISO #83
    Narks

magic and rainbows

34. ISO #84

How do you know then?
    Observation.

35. ISO #85

How do you know then?
    Observation.
    Then why did you claim investigator then?

36. ISO #86
    Procyon

Alright. I am a Sheriff. Night one, I checked mrzwach, and he was not Mafia. Night two, I checked MrSmarter, and he was not Mafia. Night three, I checked CyanBlade, and he was a member of the Mafia. After reviewing the Day chat several times, I think that CyanBlade is Massino, and consequently could not have been framed.

37. ISO #87

How do you know then?
    Observation.
    Then why did you claim investigator then?
    I am investigator. I know Procyon and Elixir are cult through observation. Narks is 100% the cult leader.

38. ISO #88
    Procyon

I think that Oops is not Investigator, but at the same time, I don't think he's part of a Mafia. My guess is he's lying as a Town role or is the SK.

39. ISO #89
    Procyon

The only other thing that comes to mind that fits Oops is that he's a Culted Godfather.

40. ISO #90
    Narks

carrier has arrived

i wonder if oops will try and kill me tonight if his lynch fails

this game has taken a turn for the awesome

FUCK AND STOP POSTING I WANT TO REPLY

41. ISO #91
    Procyon

Keep in mind that we don't have enough of us at this point to lynch someone. We're going to need a Mafia, the Cult, or the SK to help us if we're going to lynch ANYONE.

42. ISO #92

We can't afford to be uncertain. If we don't lynch Narks today, the entire game is lost. If we do lynch, 2 cultists die, thus eliminating two possibilities and an entire group of evil roles.

We need 8 more votes to stop cult from winning this game. I ask all the mafias and the SK to help, too. The cult is a common enemy to all of us. We need to band together if we want to stop this threat.

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

Why would a culted godfather want to lynch the cult leader? If he is that. Won't all cult members die if the leader is out?

Also, i'm pretty sure we'l get help no matter who we want to lynch. I already said if we vote on one mafia, the rival mafia will join in the lynch.

And so we don't have any info on the serial killer...

45. ISO #95
    Procyon

At this point, I know that Oops is bullshitting and is SK or Godfather. Eliminating the SK REDUCES THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE KILLED BY 1/3. At this point in the game, at least one Mafia member has been Culted. Although I'm not certain who the SK is, I do have a few suspects if we decide it's not worth killing a Mafioso/Cult today.

46. ISO #96
    Procyon

Well, I was going off the assumption that since had my alliance wrong, he was simply guessing with all his choices. I don't understand how he could know the Cult members through "observation;" I've looked through the Day chats myself, and I did not pick anything like that up.

47. ISO #97

As for lynching the cult leader, I say we leave that up to the mafia, or a townie with a gun.

You know they have to shoot him to prevent the cult from winning, its not even a question. Then again, if we go ahead and lynch him, we can hope the bad guys will start shooting each other..?

Sigh, I have yet to decide to change my vote, I still think we need to cut down on killing roles...

oops is the real investi, I trust him. Though I doubt Procyon is a part of the cult..?

Aarggh! In the name of the supreme cabbage! The one to lead this lynch is me! Your new Mayor.

What we have at the moment:

Miles is a mafia member.
    CyanBlade is a mafia member.
    Narks is the cult leader.

These are evidence from our sheriffs and investi. I don't know what Smarter is, but i'm betting he's a cultist.

Maybe oops was confusing Procyon and Smarter? Though I fail to see how.

48. ISO #98
    Procyon

To further respond, Zack, I've just realized that another perfect scheme is that Oops is Culted and chose someone as the Cult Leader, to move attention from the real Cult Leader. I still believe that McPwnage is Investigator, though.

49. ISO #99
    Procyon

MrSmarter*

50. ISO #100
    Procyon

If you review Oops's replies, he seems to know specifics about the cult: "don't know who is the fourth cult," etc. This is leading me more to believe he's a Culted SK or Godfather, and, since he has no fear of death at night, he's trying to shift attention to others, like MrSmarter, myself, and Narks.