Five-Sided Town Special FM - Signups are now OPEN!!! - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. ISO #101

Re: Five-Sided Town Special FM - Signups are now OPEN!!!

I just noticed...
    Ubernox and Goremancer are both in FM XII and this.
    wat
    RIHFOK IS A FAILOR Achievements: Last of Kin, Half Mafia, Half Town, Forever Alone
    Spoiler : FM History :
    M-FM VII: Investigator(Lost, kinda survived), GY S-FM: Kidnapper(Won, Survived), DN S-FM: Arsonist(Won, Survived), KF S-FM: Ravager (Lost, Lynched Day 4)

2. ISO #102

It's ok, they both said that they were ready to play this game as well. Just having only two players from FMXII won't affect that game itself.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

3. ISO #103

One of the players (ArchangelEZ) is very busy, and he asked me to modkill him. So I'm giving out one more free slot for Five-Sided Town!

First come, first served!

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

4. ISO #104

Actually GameFreak is another person who need to be modkilled - by myself, because of his inactivity. So there are actually 2 extra slots. Don't be afraid to join!

5. ISO #105

So is it possible for me to play in re-starting FM XII and this?
    If yes, I guess so...
    RIHFOK IS A FAILOR Achievements: Last of Kin, Half Mafia, Half Town, Forever Alone
    Spoiler : FM History :
    M-FM VII: Investigator(Lost, kinda survived), GY S-FM: Kidnapper(Won, Survived), DN S-FM: Arsonist(Won, Survived), KF S-FM: Ravager (Lost, Lynched Day 4)

6. ISO #106

Don't be shy Rihfok, you are welcome. We know that FM XII crashed, so it won't hurt if you join this game as well.

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Alirght, then It's decided! I will include Rihfok and ajkei in the game.

You will replace the roles of GameFreak and ArchangelEZ respectively. Good luck!

9. ISO #109

I am looking now for someone to replace Sinclair.

10. ISO #110

Once again, I have 1 more free slot to replace Sinclair. If no one comes in the next 24 hours, Sinclair will be modkilled with no one to replace him.

11. ISO #111

It's a really fun setup, would join if I hadn't already died :P
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115
    Unknown User

D: