New players
Register

User Tag List

Thread: New players

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: New players

Great point Kony. I completely agree. I would also like to emphasize that the scrambled eggs don't always need to be scrambled. Usually, a boiled egg is more than enough, especially for new players trying to join forum mafia games. Both Clementine and you got the short end of that stick, but if you wake up early you might be able to buy more eggs or even cook boiled eggs instead of scrambled ones.

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    I think they check to see if you would taste good with scrambled eggs, i heard the strawberry monster requires sacrifices...
    Everybody, this is my orange bunny hello kitty plushie named clementine who I named my account after! :]
    I also have a blue elephant named little blueberrie whose name I use to play sc2 mafia! :]
    Attachment 2874

6. ISO #6

This Thread is full of Smurfs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

BUT I KNOW THAT KONY IS A SMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURF!

I NOBELIEVE!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    I think Zane is the smurf, he was Kony all along but didn't want to show his true self since he was indeed a smurf (for real).
    Now that would be real conspiracy..
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith
    Misc: Why-FOM (M-FM 1), SFM: The Experiment: Hosted

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    YOU'RE ALL SMURFS HERE.
    Including you
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith
    Misc: Why-FOM (M-FM 1), SFM: The Experiment: Hosted