M-FM VII Signups - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: M-FM VII Signups

P.S. you should maybe cross check your sign up list with fragos' sfm.

Kick out the known lurkers and people who can't handle 2 fms at the same time.

These people are in fragos' sfm, which started an hour ago, who have signed up for this as well:

Rihfok, Nick, Goremancer, Mopin, Ubernox, McPwnage, Dust, Rocshi, Escaho, creedkingsx, Grim-Demon, Kony

Rihfok, Grim, kony and creed haven't played a fm before, (unless they have a smurf) rocshi lurks a lot, and you know the rest better than I do
    Last edited by DramaLlama; April 3rd, 2012 at 11:46 AM.

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by DramaLlama View Post

Kick out the known lurkers and people who can't handle 2 fms at the same time.

These people are in fragos' sfm, which started an hour ago, who have signed up for this as well:

Rihfok, Nick, Goremancer, Mopin, Ubernox, McPwnage, Dust, Rocshi, Escaho, creedkingsx, Grim-Demon, Kony

Rihfok, Grim, kony and creed haven't played a fm before, (unless they have a smurf) rocshi lurks a lot, and you know the rest better than I do
    In all honesty I would rather have you in then Crimson who has lurked in every FM I've been in. Grim played in Goremancer's S-FM and Rihfok seems enthusiastic about this. creed posts a lot on other areas of the forums so he should at least be online a lot.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Don't forget Blazer's S-FM.

As long as clementine gets a spot I will play

I'd rather see a newer player who I deem worthy to get the opportunity to play than myself.
    Yeah. Seemed wordy enough instead of posting one-liners. Than IP check, I think getting people to vouch for clementine is better. Is he/she from NA or EU side?
    Last edited by Nick; April 3rd, 2012 at 11:56 AM.

5. ISO #55

• Rihfok
    • Nick
    • Rocshi
    • Goremancer
    • clementine
    • Mopin
    • McPwnage
    • FrostByte
    • GriM-DeMoN
    • BorkBot
    • creedkingsx
    • Phyr
    • CmG
    • trineroks
    • Sumikoko
    • Dust
    • Fragos
    • Ubernox
    • ajkei
    • DramaLlama

Ok this is the final player list. Sorry to those who didn't get in, you have been placed on reserve. I'll post the prologue in an hour or two and send out the role cards.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Kromos I am dissapointed that you have decided I should not participate in this M-FM. I was looking forward to it. I cannot change your mind, as It seems to be too late. I just want to let you know that you honestly hurt my feelings and just brought my hopes down.

I was really going to put effort in this to redeem myself as Alan Rikkin is last FM, but that seems no longer possible, I guess I will just have to wait until next FM which is in two weeks. I guess I should just have to play better and what not and hope one day I can participate in a M-FM.

I should be ashamed of myself for allowing myself such events to occur. This is no one else's fault but mine. I am angry at you, but I shouldn't be. It's not your fault, It's mine.

I am sorry for being angry at you but It's human nature. My mind says this is your fault but I know It's mine, I'm sorry. Hopefully one way or another I will earn your respect and compete in any future M-FMs. I am truly sorry for wasting everybody's time and what not, hopefully you guys have a fun time and good luck to all of you. May the best team win.

I will just be sitting here waiting for the next M-FM to start. It has come down to this because of my own actions.

Although, I do consider myself a skilled mafia player when not lurking(see FM2), this is your opinion.

I hope you all have a great time, once again, and play for fun. Fun is why we play FMs or M-FMs. If you are not having any fun what is the point of playing?

Again, I am so sorry I have not earned your respect and I hope I do. My main goal on this forum is for no one to dislike me and It seems I have not completed that goal as of yet. I am, unfortunately, not competing in this M-FM due to these circumstances. Congratulations, Llama. Your noble deed was rewarded. Congratulations, Clementine.

I have turned on depressing music, such as Skylar Grey's 'Invisible' to see and hope I can make myself feel better. It is what it is.
    Last edited by Crimson; April 3rd, 2012 at 12:12 PM.

8. ISO #58

As long as clementine gets a spot I will play

I'd rather see a newer player who I deem worthy to get the opportunity to play than myself.
    Thank you so much DramaLlama, this really means a lot to me that people on this forum have open arms to the community. Although I feel a little guilty about taking someone's spot that may also have really wanted to play, too. :[

@ Kromos
    Thank you so much, and I hope to contribute meaningfully to your forum mafia game! I believe I misunderstood what the signup list meant, and that caused a lot of my distress. Good luck on moderating your first forum mafia game! It must be really stressful putting things together/writing things up especially since it's your first time, and I apologize for the trouble. I'm sure you will do amazing! I really respect your fm play from what I read of the mason chat in FMX.

@Nick
    I really don't have anyone to vouch for me here because I don't know anyone here... :[ It's kind of a catch 22. I'm from North America, if that is what's meant by NA/EU. I hope to make friends by playing forum mafia games tho! :]

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    @Nick
    I really don't have anyone to vouch for me here because I don't know anyone here... :[ It's kind of a catch 22. I'm from North America, if that is what's meant by NA/EU. I hope to make friends by playing forum mafia games tho! :]
    In-game name and number?

Eg. Donald NA#1234

I think one of the NA people can confirm your identity.

You can meet up with DramaLlama at Mafia channel...

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    Kromos I am dissapointed that you have decided I should not participate in this M-FM. I was looking forward to it. I cannot change your mind, as It seems to be too late. I just want to let you know that you honestly hurt my feelings and just brought my hopes down.

I was really going to put effort in this to redeem myself as Alan Rikkin is last FM, but that seems no longer possible, I guess I will just have to wait until next FM which is in two weeks. I guess I should just have to play better and what not and hope one day I can participate in a M-FM.

I should be ashamed of myself for allowing myself such events to occur. This is no one else's fault but mine. I am angry at you, but I shouldn't be. It's not your fault, It's mine.

I am sorry for being angry at you but It's human nature. My mind says this is your fault but I know It's mine, I'm sorry. Hopefully one way or another I will earn your respect and compete in any future M-FMs. I am truly sorry for wasting everybody's time and what not, hopefully you guys have a fun time and good luck to all of you. May the best team win.

I will just be sitting here waiting for the next M-FM to start. It has come down to this because of my own actions.

Although, I do consider myself a skilled mafia player when not lurking(see FM2), this is your opinion.

I hope you all have a great time, once again, and play for fun. Fun is why we play FMs or M-FMs. If you are not having any fun what is the point of playing?

Again, I am so sorry I have not earned your respect and I hope I do. My main goal on this forum is for no one to dislike me and It seems I have not completed that goal as of yet. I am, unfortunately, not competing in this M-FM due to these circumstances. Congratulations, Llama. Your noble deed was rewarded. Congratulations, Clementine.

I have turned on depressing music, such as Skylar Grey's 'Invisible' to see and hope I can make myself feel better. It is what it is.
    Oh no! Crimson!! I might be able to empathize with how you feel a little bit because just an hour ago I had (mistakenly) believed I was in then got kicked out. I don't know the circumstances of why people feel this way about you, but if you are so excited about playing this forum mafia game then I know exactly how you feel. As much as I really want to play, I cannot make someone else feel the way I have just felt by pleading my case to be let into the game.

T.T I feel kind of silly right now, but maybe I will let Kromos do what he feels is best as M-FM VII moderator because I feel conflicted between really wanting to play and not wanting someone else to feel really bad. I guess I posted my first post today believing that it was too late and that I did not have a spot in the game without even considering that someone else might be kicked in my favor.

tl;dr I want to play, but I don't want to kick someone who clearly wants to play like Crimson does. If necessary I will willingly sit this one out b/c DramaLama's gesture gave me really good vibes about the community.

13. ISO #63

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    Oh no! Crimson!! I might be able to empathize with how you feel a little bit because just an hour ago I had (mistakenly) believed I was in then got kicked out. I don't know the circumstances of why people feel this way about you, but if you are so excited about playing this forum mafia game then I know exactly how you feel. As much as I really want to play, I cannot make someone else feel the way I have just felt by pleading my case to be let into the game.

T.T I feel kind of silly right now, but maybe I will let Kromos do what he feels is best as M-FM VII moderator because I feel conflicted between really wanting to play and not wanting someone else to feel really bad. I guess I posted my first post today believing that it was too late and that I did not have a spot in the game without even considering that someone else might be kicked in my favor.

tl;dr I want to play, but I don't want to kick someone who clearly wants to play like Crimson does. If necessary I will willingly sit this one out b/c DramaLama's gesture gave me really good vibes about the community.

It's fine.

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

I don't think Crimson is serious but I still feel guilty. Maybe this is why most hosts do first come first serve...

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Prologue is up. I'll send out the role cards tomorrow.

24. ISO #74

Hmm... starting at Night0. A couple of us will join this game in name only...

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    Yeah this is pretty much why mafia hosts do first come first serve, it is hard when there are a lot of newcomers and not enough slots to fill the demand. Players who don't make it can at least be observers.
    I laugh at S/M-FM being so popular suddenly. I still remember...

Observers are a bit tricky. You won't want nutjobs to discuss the game outside.

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Hmm... starting at Night0. A couple of us will join this game in name only...
    No actions can be used on Night 0. Mafia members will use Night 0 to designate the roles I give them and for discussion.

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Thread is closed. PM me if you want to become an observer or a reserve player.

If you have any questions after reading the rules and the FAQ you will have to wait until day 1 to ask them.

28. ISO #78