M-FM VII Signups
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

M-FM VII Signups

M-FM VII Signups

If you want to sign up for M-FM VII make sure you have the time to be active for the entire game, regardless of what role you get. After people have signed up I'll decide the final player list based on activity in previous FMs or based on activity on the forums for new players. Don't be afraid to sign up, there's a good chance you will get in even if you haven't played a FM before.

You can sign up as an observer by posting /observe. As an observer you will:

Have read-only access to the night chats and dead chat.
    Have access to a forum that displays all night actions and last wills as they come in.
    Have access to your own dedicated chat forum for observers to talk about the game.

I will only accept people I trust not to tell anyone about the game. If you haven't proved yourself in a FM before you will not be considered.

Please read the rules and roles list here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Setup-and-FAQ

M-FM VII will start after FM XI has ended. Ask any questions you have in the FAQ.

Signups:

• Rihfok
    • Nick
    • Rocshi
    • Goremancer
    • clementine
    • Mopin
    • McPwnage
    • FrostByte
    • GriM-DeMoN
    • BorkBot
    • creedkingsx
    • Phyr
    • CmG
    • trineroks
    • Sumikoko
    • Dust
    • Fragos
    • Ubernox
    • ajkei
    • DramaLlama

Reserves:

• Escaho
    • Deathfire123
    • Kony

Observers:

• Luna
    • TheWaaagh
    • Kovath
    • Crimson

Last edited by Kromos; April 3rd, 2012 at 04:07 PM.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

2. ISO #2

Re: M-FM VII Signups

Are there any possible chances of me getting accepted?

If no, I'll sign up as an observer.
    RIHFOK IS A FAILOR Achievements: Last of Kin, Half Mafia, Half Town, Forever Alone
    M-FM VII: Investigator(Lost, kinda survived), GY S-FM: Kidnapper(Won, Survived), DN S-FM: Arsonist(Won, Survived), KF S-FM: Ravager (Lost, Lynched Day 4)

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Rihfok View Post
    Are there any possible chances of me getting accepted?

If no, I'll sign up as an observer.
    Yeah, anyone can sign up and you seem enthusiastic about playing. It's more for those who I know lurk from previous games or for newcomers where there only post is /sign. I like seeing new players so I'm not just going to pick people that have played in every game.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

/sign
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

/Sign Let me play I R ADMIN!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25
    Katarina

=reserve

26. ISO #26

I may have seen the roles list but just add me as player 21 and make me a jester keke
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

27. ISO #27

-dayshoot Luna
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Signups will close in 24 hours.

You can still sign up as a reserve or observer while the game is in progress.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Signups will close when I've finished writing the prologue so sometime in the next 6 hours as I haven't given the story much thought yet :P

Kony and clementine have been placed on reserve because I don't know them at all and 20 other people have signed up. Maybe try out a S-FM first and see how you like it.

@ clementine

I don't want to risk making you an observer as I don't know you, sorry.

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

@ Kromos
    I'm really disappointed I won't get to participate! :[
    I play mafia on the sc2 server a lot and just recently came over to this site to try to play some forum mafia. (I've been really excited to play and have spent hours following FM XI that was just starting as I joined this site, and have read through most of the threads in FM X and feel like I have a firm theoretical grasp on what goes on in forum mafia and was excited to test out some strategies in an actual game.) I have a lot of time to devote to actively following and posting and participating in a forum mafia game, and I'm not sure if that was adequately made clear to you when deciding to waitlist me.

Next time please don't put me directly on the signup list if you plan to waitlist me or have concerns about needing to waitlist me due to the number of players. I was very excited to be able to participate, ESPECIALLY because you mentioned that there was a good chance of getting in even if I have not played a game of forum mafia before. It's just exremely heartbreaking to me that you would put me on the signups list and then a day later remove me to the waitlist. (YES, I lurked this thread until I saw I was accepted, and have been lurking to see when the game would start.) I became so excited when I saw I was accepted onto the signups list but now am ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED that I can't play.

I have been placed on reserve for a S-FM mafia game as well, and am just extremely disappointed that I probably will not get to play in either. I guess I just wanted to let you know how extremely hurtful your actions have been. I know what's done is done and I will likely not be able to play in this game anymore, but please consider changing yourself in the future and not putting people on the signups list if you think you will have to waitlist them because it is really not very nice.

All I can say about me not being a smurf is to check my IP address? I honestly do not know anyone who plays sc2 forum mafia in real life or enough to chat with people online, and I guess you just have my word about that.

I also understand about not letting people observe if you don't know them and trust them, but I honestly do not know anybody here on this forum and will not be able to get any forum mafia experience if I am not able to observe or play in any games. I will try again in the future, but I am just extremely disappointed that you would put me on the signups list and then remove me.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

I am so moved by clementines plea that I am giving her my spot.

I was given an opportunity by bork and I am in a very happy mood right now.
    Plus I don't think I would be as focused on this one as I should be.

So I officially
    -unsign
    -observe

-hand spot over to clementine

Don't screw this up kid, even if you get citizen I want to see you posting everyday and not lurking!

50. ISO #50

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    @ Kromos
    I'm really disappointed I won't get to participate! :[
    I play mafia on the sc2 server a lot and just recently came over to this site to try to play some forum mafia. (I've been really excited to play and have spent hours following FM XI that was just starting as I joined this site, and have read through most of the threads in FM X and feel like I have a firm theoretical grasp on what goes on in forum mafia and was excited to test out some strategies in an actual game.) I have a lot of time to devote to actively following and posting and participating in a forum mafia game, and I'm not sure if that was adequately made clear to you when deciding to waitlist me.

Next time please don't put me directly on the signup list if you plan to waitlist me or have concerns about needing to waitlist me due to the number of players. I was very excited to be able to participate, ESPECIALLY because you mentioned that there was a good chance of getting in even if I have not played a game of forum mafia before. It's just exremely heartbreaking to me that you would put me on the signups list and then a day later remove me to the waitlist. (YES, I lurked this thread until I saw I was accepted, and have been lurking to see when the game would start.) I became so excited when I saw I was accepted onto the signups list but now am ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED that I can't play.

I have been placed on reserve for a S-FM mafia game as well, and am just extremely disappointed that I probably will not get to play in either. I guess I just wanted to let you know how extremely hurtful your actions have been. I know what's done is done and I will likely not be able to play in this game anymore, but please consider changing yourself in the future and not putting people on the signups list if you think you will have to waitlist them because it is really not very nice.

All I can say about me not being a smurf is to check my IP address? I honestly do not know anyone who plays sc2 forum mafia in real life or enough to chat with people online, and I guess you just have my word about that.

I also understand about not letting people observe if you don't know them and trust them, but I honestly do not know anybody here on this forum and will not be able to get any forum mafia experience if I am not able to observe or play in any games. I will try again in the future, but I am just extremely disappointed that you would put me on the signups list and then remove me.
    The signups list was just a record of everyone that I had posted /sign. I said in my first post that I would decide the final player list after everyone had signed up. As it became close to the start I put you on reserve because you have only made 4 posts on these forums and the other 20 people who have signed up have been much more active. This is the first FM I have hosted and I don't want it to be a lurkfest so I'm wary of people who have made so little posts. Often new players sign up then /afk the whole game because they forget or can't be bothered with it. Remember that if you get in then someone else will be disappointed and there are only 20 places.

However you have expressed that you are enthusiastic about playing and will be active which is what I want. If you are still interested in playing I can add you to the player list in place of someone I think is more likely to lurk.