Board Meeting Three: The Investigation Continues...
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

August 14th, 2012, 1021 am.

As the recruits entered their Animus Chambers for the next session, they took a good look at each other under the expectation that not all of them would walk out of those Chambers alive. They all knew it's a horrible expectation to have but they are prisoners here at the whim of Dr. Vidic... Much like the Subjects before them.

Though, so far, Vidic was impressed at how the Security Protocol was running. The quarantine appeared to be sparing recruits who had Abstergo interests at heart. He went and visited the body of Anson Peake who had died from his head injuries throughout the course of the day and appeared to revelled in what he thought was his own success. The training session continued in Firenze and all agents appeared to have very high synchronization reports.

What was surprising, at least to Vidic, was he was able to work in peace. He was not called away to some emergency in the Animus room. As the Animus Session ended it almost appeared that everyone woke from their comatose state... But there was one person not lying on their Animus at all.

A group entered LeBlanc's Animus Chamber wondering why she had not woken yet... Though she was no where to be seen on first glance. It was not until someone had walked to the other side of the room that they saw LeBlanc's corpse lying up against the side of the Animus with blood seeping from a wound on her neck. Her body was collected by the Medical Team and transported to the Morgue where it currently awaits further investigation.

Her Animus appeared to be anonymously connected with another at the time of death. Primary analysis believes that she was definitely working in Abstergo's interests by supervising suspicious agents.

There seems to be more kills happening outside the Animus. Who is it? How are they getting around with security and cameras everywhere? Vidic wanted answers as he stormed off towards the Security Sector.

Meanwhile the recruits were again shuffled into the Board Room with no time to mourn the loss of their friend...

The last will messages we found saved on their animi were as follows:

LeBlanc:

Quote Originally Posted by LeBlanc
    Yes, I am Animus Supervisor 821. Very sad that I perished tonight. And I made all this code to thwart the Assassins, too. Sumisadface.

Board Meeting Three Ends At: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...+March+29+2012

It will take 18 votes to terminate a Contract.

Type -vote Agent to vote them for contract termination. (Attempt to keep this up to date).

To skip to the Animus Session and Not Terminate any Contracts, type -vote to Skip.

Role List:

William Miles - Godfather
    Erudito - Coroner
    Lucy Stillman - Animus Supervisor
    [Hidden Assassin]
    [Hidden Assassin]
    [Hidden Assassin]

Hidden Assassin Role Possibilities: Disguiser, Consigliere, Mafioso, Janitor, Drug Dealer, Consort, Framer.

Guardian of Eden - Witch

[Hidden Neutral]
    [Hidden Neutral]
    [Hidden Neutral]

Hidden Neutral Role Possibilities: Serial Killer, Arsonist, Spree Killer, Executioner, Amnesiac, Jester, Student, Ghost

Alan Rikkin
    Security Detail
    Animus Programmer
    Animus Desynchronizer
    Virtual Security Agent
    [Hidden Town]
    [Hidden Town]
    [Hidden Town]
    [Hidden Town]
    [Hidden Town]
    [Hidden Town]
    [Hidden Town]
    [Hidden Town]
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent

Hidden Town Security Detail, Animus Programmer, Data Analyst, Animus Desynchronizer, Abstergo Circuit Breaker, Virtual Security Agent, Weaponmaster, PPE Quatermaster, Session Logger, Executive Security Officer, Animus Tracker, Animus Watcher, Animus Switcher, Animus Supervisor, Elite Agent.

Alive Abstergo Agents

Alistar
    Caitlyn
    Corki
    Fiddlesticks
    Fiora
    Fizz
    Gangplank
    Garen
    Graves
    Irelia
    Jarvan IV
    Karthus
    Katarina
    Kennen
    Lee Sin
    Leona
    Lux
    Maokai
    Nasus
    Nautilus
    Nocturne
    Nunu
    Orianna
    Pantheon
    Rammus
    Renekton
    Riven
    Ryze
    Shaco
    Sona
    Soraka
    Udyr
    Veigar
    Zilean

Abstergo Industries Morgue

Spoiler : Prologue :
    Àlvaro Gramática (Infiltrator) Died Prologue: Shot in the Back of the Head by Abstergo Security
    Kayle (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
    Akali (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
    Annie (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
    Ashe (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
    Karma (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
    Cassiopeia (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
    Ziggs (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.

Poppy (Anson Peake): Died Animus Session One - Entered extreme psychosis after being desynchronized by a hidden blade through the neck.
    Morgana (Shaun Hastings - Consigliere): Died Animus Session One - Found gutted in his Animus Chmaber. No signs of forced entry.
    LeBlanc (Animus Supervisor): Died Animus Session Two - Found in a crumpled mess beside her Animus with her throat slit.

2. ISO #2
    Riven

Re: Board Meeting Three: The Investigation Continues...

FIRST

3. ISO #3
    Gunther

Yo I was jailed last night by the "Goremancer" jailor, nothing too interesting on that front BUT I was attacked while in there so if there was a lookout on me that'd be some super cool information.

4. ISO #4
    Veigar

Damn, I wanted to be first.

5. ISO #5
    Veigar

It seems that the Town Jailor either jailed a Serial Killer and foolishly released him, or was murdered in cold blood by the Assassins.

Either scenario is tragic. But note that there was only ONE night kill, either another killing role was roleblocked, or a person was healed.

I was not targetted by anybody (that I know of) last night.

6. ISO #6
    Gunther

Quote Originally Posted by Veigar View Post
    But note that there was only ONE night kill, either another killing role was roleblocked, or a person was healed.
    I was attacked last night while in jail, bud.

7. ISO #7
    Veigar

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesticks View Post
    I was attacked last night while in jail, bud.
    Right, sorry I missed that in your post. I re-read it to make sure.

If you were jailed by Lucy, then it would mean the successful kill would of been of the Assassins. Let the Jailor hunt begin again!

Can you post what happened in the jail?

8. ISO #8
    Nunu

I'm here!

9. ISO #9
    Lux

Oh what the fuck is this.

Lemme go check my notes to see if anyone said anything about LeBlanc.

He did seem pretty PRey to me from his posts, but it's good to check anyway.

10. ISO #10
    Fiora

Yo I was jailed last night by the "Goremancer" jailor, nothing too interesting on that front BUT I was attacked while in there so if there was a lookout on me that'd be some super cool information.
    Really. Jail chat is "nothing interesting"?
    Even considering how long we spent yesterday discussing jail chats?

11. ISO #11
    Gunther

Right, sorry I missed that in your post. I re-read it to make sure.

If you were jailed by Lucy, then it would mean the successful kill would of been of the Assassins. Let the Jailor hunt begin again!

Can you post what happened in the jail?
    Let me put it to you this way: if my jailor was Lucy the mafia team is PISSED at them. They barely said shit to me, I had to make the thread. There was only 5 posts so I'll paraphrase:

Jailor doesn't say anything for the first like 6 hours of night. So I decide to make the first move with a thread asking the Jailor who they jailed last night. This is something I think everyone should do when they're in jail so you know how much you can trust the person. A while passes and the jailor responded like 5 hours ago saying that they're the jailor so they ask the questions and they want to know my role and COM identity.

That's when I explain that in a normal game I'd give everything up, but since there's a mafia jailor running about I'm not saying anything until I trust them. Then they say that I'm more suspicious than them (which was a wtf moment for a jailor to say lol) but they answer me anyway and say they're Goremancer and that they jailed Jarvan IV last night. Then they complain about being called scummy by Jarvan.

My response was to ask them for clips from their previous session to prove they weren't lying. I then asked them why they chose to jail me and what they thought of there being 3 jailors possibly running around. I never got a response back to any of those questions. Then night ended and I was notified that I was attacked while in there.

My only conclusion from dealing with the jailor was that they definitely weren't Goremancer, unless he learned how to type in full paragraphs all of the sudden. I've never seen him type more than a couple sentences in a post before. Also, the jailor didn't do the usual speak in all caps thing, they typed normally.

12. ISO #12
    Veigar

Quote Originally Posted by Fiora View Post
    Really. Jail chat is "nothing interesting"?
    Even considering how long we spent yesterday discussing jail chats?
    Agreed, even if it doesn't seem interesting to you, just share what was said.

We might be able to salvage information from the night chats.

13. ISO #13
    Zilean

I was roleblocked last night, I assume by Gangplank. And all is well with the world.

revision 5: JESUS CHRIST SO MUCH REVISION

14. ISO #14
    Veigar

We have quite an inactive Jailor then, can you post the exact time that the posts were made?

15. ISO #15
    Veigar

Quote Originally Posted by Zilean View Post
    I was roleblocked last night, I assume by Gangplank. And all is well with the world.

revision 5: JESUS CHRIST SO MUCH REVISION
    This player, if I knew better would be Ash. And if I knew better, this player isn't a Jester either.

16. ISO #16
    Nunu

Let me put it to you this way: if my jailor was Lucy the mafia team is PISSED at them. They barely said shit to me, I had to make the thread. There was only 5 posts so I'll paraphrase:

Jailor doesn't say anything for the first like 6 hours of night. So I decide to make the first move with a thread asking the Jailor who they jailed last night. This is something I think everyone should do when they're in jail so you know how much you can trust the person. A while passes and the jailor responded like 5 hours ago saying that they're the jailor so they ask the questions and they want to know my role and COM identity.

That's when I explain that in a normal game I'd give everything up, but since there's a mafia jailor running about I'm not saying anything until I trust them. Then they say that I'm more suspicious than them (which was a wtf moment for a jailor to say lol) but they answer me anyway and say they're Goremancer and that they jailed Jarvan IV last night. Then they complain about being called scummy by Jarvan.

My response was to ask them for clips from their previous session to prove they weren't lying. I then asked them why they chose to jail me and what they thought of there being 3 jailors possibly running around. I never got a response back to any of those questions. Then night ended and I was notified that I was attacked while in there.

My only conclusion from dealing with the jailor was that they definitely weren't Goremancer, unless he learned how to type in full paragraphs all of the sudden. I've never seen him type more than a couple sentences in a post before. Also, the jailor didn't do the usual speak in all caps thing, they typed normally.
    I have a wild theory, but it probably way off. Let's here from the other supervised person.

17. ISO #17
    Fiora

Fiddlesticks, did his capitalization match Jarvan's description from yesterday?
    (if you dont remember, apparently gore had correct grammar in everything but did not capitalize the first letter of each sentence.)

18. ISO #18
    Veigar

Fiddlesticks, did you ever get proof that the Jailor that targetted you jailed Jarvan IV last night?

19. ISO #19
    Lee Sin

Good morning everyone. I will have to revise some of my accusations. LeBlanc was one of those who believed Irelia.

20. ISO #20
    Fiora

And also, you DID save the jail log right?

21. ISO #21
    Irelia

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Sin View Post
    Good morning everyone. I will have to revise some of my accusations. LeBlanc was one of those who believed Irelia.
    Told you -.-

22. ISO #22
    Veigar

In my opinion, this was a Serial/Spree Killer kill, the description doesn't say that LeBlanc was murdered by a Hidden Blade.

The Assassins want you dead Fiddlesticks.

23. ISO #23
    Katarina

Fiddlesticks, do you think there is any possibility that your jailor was LeBlanc?

24. ISO #24
    Lee Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Irelia View Post
    Told you -.-
    You're not clear yet. LeBlanc was not as firm as other supporters. And I don't think you replied to anything I said on the issue. So no.

25. ISO #25
    Gunther

This player, if I knew better would be Ash. And if I knew better, this player isn't a Jester either.
    Not really, but their first post was around 4:00 pm today EST. And then their reply was like an hour later I think. They only had 2 posts, I had the other 3. I saw them come on a couple hours ago and read the chat but they exitted out without responding.

In response to capitalization, he typed things out correctly, except for a misplaced period instead of a comma. He also said at one point "Ahhhh, but you're more suspicious Fiddlesticks" or something like that. That makes me think it's not Gore because I've never seen him talk in a mastermind tone before.

I don't think my jailor was LeBlanc only because my jailor's number was something like 553. LeBlanc's will says theirs was in the 800's. Unless it changed last night and they chose not to change their last will.

26. ISO #26
    Gunther

Oh, apparently I quoted the wrong reply. I meant to quote Veigar's question about time zones my bad.

27. ISO #27
    Irelia

You're not clear yet. LeBlanc was not as firm as other supporters. And I don't think you replied to anything I said on the issue. So no.
    I see your point. She should have left it in her last will that she jailed me night one.
    And what would you like me to reply to?

28. ISO #28
    Katarina

I don't think my jailor was LeBlanc only because my jailor's number was something like 553. LeBlanc's will says theirs was in the 800's. Unless it changed last night and they chose not to change their last will.
    We can't rule this out from being a possibility. But, let's just assume you weren't jailed by LeBlanc, then would that mean that your jailor is Lucy?

29. ISO #29
    Veigar

Q: Do all Jailors have different Supervisor numbers at night?

Anyways, wern't there three Jailors? Two obviously being Town-Aligned. Theres still a 50/50 chance.

Though I don't feel like taking chances today.

30. ISO #30
    Lee Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Irelia View Post
    I see your point. She should have left it in her last will that she jailed me night one.
    And what would you like me to reply to?
    It's still suspicious that people believe your claim as hard fact. The only way they could know that is if you're in the mafia together.

On day 2, my reasoning for voting Alistar. Speaking about it...

ALISTAR, ROLE CLAIM WITHIN YOUR FIRST 3 POSTS. YOU WILL DIE IF YOU DO NOT.

31. ISO #31
    Veigar

Not really, but their first post was around 4:00 pm today EST. And then their reply was like an hour later I think. They only had 2 posts, I had the other 3. I saw them come on a couple hours ago and read the chat but they exitted out without responding.

In response to capitalization, he typed things out correctly, except for a misplaced period instead of a comma. He also said at one point "Ahhhh, but you're more suspicious Fiddlesticks" or something like that. That makes me think it's not Gore because I've never seen him talk in a mastermind tone before.

I was referring to Zilnean as Ash, the trolling is just something he would do.

I just don't think any other participating player would keep it up for this long, not even NorthStar. He just lurks!

32. ISO #32
    Gunther

Quote Originally Posted by Katarina View Post
    We can't rule this out from being a possibility. But, let's just assume you weren't jailed by LeBlanc, then would that mean that your jailor is Lucy?
    Well, here's my problem: since the death types are kind of vague, if we assume the assassins hit me then it wouldn't make sense that my jailor was Lucy. It also wouldn't make sense why my jailor didn't try to get any information and just sat there like a dead fish the whole time.

If a serial killer attacked me, then it could've been Lucy keeping me. But again, you'd think having to answer to a full team would make them work harder at it than just two posts over the course of the night.

Either way, the jailor's actions don't make a terribly large amount of sense to me.

33. ISO #33
    Zilean

Well, here's my problem: since the death types are kind of vague, if we assume the assassins hit me then it wouldn't make sense that my jailor was Lucy. It also wouldn't make sense why my jailor didn't try to get any information and just sat there like a dead fish the whole time.

If a serial killer attacked me, then it could've been Lucy keeping me. But again, you'd think having to answer to a full team would make them work harder at it than just two posts over the course of the night.

Either way, the jailor's actions don't make a terribly large amount of sense to me.
    If an SK attacked you, then who would be the one who killed LeBlanc?

34. ISO #34
    Katarina

Q: Do all Jailors have different Supervisor numbers at night?

Anyways, wern't there three Jailors? Two obviously being Town-Aligned. Theres still a 50/50 chance.

Though I don't feel like taking chances today.
    Someone may have been lying about being jailed. never forget this possibility

35. ISO #35
    Lee Sin

Her throat was slit. That could mean mafia. (Knife-wound, not bloody mess).

36. ISO #36
    Gunther

Oh I just realized something, if the assassin sent for a kill was witched, then my jailor could've still been Lucy.

37. ISO #37
    Veigar

Yes but the signature weapon on the Assassins' is the Hidden Blade.

You see in the death description of Anson Peake that he was stabbed by a Hidden Blade and Desynchronized, and that the Serial/Spree Killer kill was just physically assaulted and manslaughtered. We have a similar death description today for the Jailor, we can safely assume that you were attacked by an Assassin. If it was Lucy jailing you, wouldn't you expect a bit more? Only a lazy, ignorant town-aligned Jailor would even dare waste an information gathering opportunity that is jailing and manipulating you at gunpoint.

38. ISO #38
    Veigar

Oh I just realized something, if the assassin sent for a kill was witched, then my jailor could've still been Lucy.
    That is also a possibility, a very dangerous one. That's the worse case scenario in my opinion.

39. ISO #39
    Katarina

If an SK attacked Fiddlesticks, then that would mean that we have two neutral killers on our hand....this could be dangerous, but why so little kills? Maybe the other killer is a spree killer, but failed N1?

40. ISO #40
    Veigar

It's spelt Zilean, my bad for the typo in my earlier post.

41. ISO #41
    Veigar

Quote Originally Posted by Katarina View Post
    If an SK attacked Fiddlesticks, then that would mean that we have two neutral killers on our hand....this could be dangerous, but why so little kills? Maybe the other killer is a spree killer, but failed N1?
    A non-town player could of been attacked and healed, but isn't speaking up.

42. ISO #42
    Jarvan IV

-vote Alistar

Out of principle.
    PS: FUCK YES I LIVED

43. ISO #43
    Zilean

Her throat was slit. That could mean mafia. (Knife-wound, not bloody mess).
    Possibly, but I was just assuming based on the Assassin kill yesterday (desynchronization via hidden blade in Animus). It's possible that they can also kill outside the Animus.

44. ISO #44
    Alan Rikkin

May actually yayap'd off recently.

Anyways, I still find Irelia somewhat suspicious. The fact that she thinks she would have actually been clear just by someone believing her dies, seems rather suspicious, like she killed the supervisor.

Lets try and keep Irelia in mind... our main focus is alistar for now.

45. ISO #45
    Veigar

Quote Originally Posted by Leona View Post
    May actually yayap'd off recently.

Anyways, I still find Irelia somewhat suspicious. The fact that she thinks she would have actually been clear just by someone believing her dies, seems rather suspicious, like she killed the supervisor.

Lets try and keep Irelia in mind... our main focus is alistar for now.
    I agree for now, we still have a long stretch of time to do good. I just hope we'll actually come to a decision this time.

I personally think we need more imput on this.

46. ISO #46
    Veigar

Anybody? I want to get some things in before I'm off for work.

47. ISO #47
    Veigar

And after work usually comes an ideal amount of sleep, time is short for me folks.

48. ISO #48
    Lee Sin

Watch as Alistar lurks today and only posts twice...

49. ISO #49
    Veigar

The lack of information exactly why it's safe to lynch.

I just hope hes smart and speaks up enough so we have a bigger picture of what's going on with him.

50. ISO #50
    Zilean

Which is why we need to pressure him out into the open. I'm gonna -vote Alistar now.