Board Meeting Two: Death of A Familiar Face
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

August 13th, 2012, 0955 am.

All the agents appeared to slip into their animus induced sub-comas easy enough as the session began. Vidic ensured all recruits were present and accounted for before leaving to attend to other duties... The issue of the CEO going missing was not one he could easily cover as well as his own considering the amount of daughter companies Abstergo was in charge of... as well as it's more secretive ventures.

Some way into the evening, Poppy's synchronization with the training network was interrupted by what the memory recording shows as a hidden blade going straight through her ancestor's neck. This break in memory synchronization normally results in a rerun of the memory involved, but thanks to Assassin interference the memory file overloaded Poppy's brain. The mind readings became sporadic and she sat straight up, shattering the face shield, holding her head and screaming MAKE THEM STOP!

Security burst into the chamber and attempted to restrain her but she ran headfirst into the wall and knocked herself out. Security dragged her off to the medical ward where it is unknown if the psychosis effect will wear off, or if she will wake up from the coma she put herse- wait...

The Medical Team's primary examination revealed that this 'her' was simple a masquerade. Vidic had been called in by this stage and burst into the room demanding a DNA test be carried out against the US database. They didn't need to go that far however. A simple company wide DNA match showed Poppy was in fact Anson Peake, the director of Project Legacy... who had obviously gone to great lengths to conceal his identity... Great, irreversible, lengths.

Vidic rewatched the memory and knew this was assassin interference. Though, he can't say he really minded having that loose cannon Peake taken care of... Vidic remained blissfully unaware of Peakes intentions... still he couldn't help but wonder why Peake had come back...

While all the security, and Vidic, were busy with the events of Poppy... no one noticed the disembowelled body lying in Morgana's animus chamber.. It was not until the Animus Session concluded and a head check was done that she was noticed missing. Blood covered the walls of the chamber, yet Morgana's body had not been moved at all and lay still in the Animus.

The perpetrator of this crime obviously did not care for a clean kill.

The animus was still running and a programmer found an external link to an unfamiliar network... Simply titled E.

While the body was carried off to the morgue, 6 remaining assassins in the crowd threw worried glances at each other. They knew that Morgana was the guise of Shaun Hastings... their best hacker and informant outside the great Erudito. Were the found out? Did Abstergo already know who they were and was trying to send a message?

No... This isn't Abstergo's style...

The last will messages we found saved on their animi were as follows:

Poppy:
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy
    I am MagmaRam and I wish I was Caitlyn, not Poppy.

[goes and sulks in corner because no one likes Poppy]
    Morgana:
    Morgana's animus did not contain a last will.

Board Meeting Two Ends At: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...+March+26+2012

It will take 18 votes to terminate a Contract.

Type -vote Agent to vote them for contract termination. (Attempt to keep this up to date).

To skip to the Animus Session and Not Terminate any Contracts, type -vote to Skip.

**Shaun Hastings' role card has been added to the Handbook.

Role List:

William Miles - Godfather
    Erudito - Coroner
    Lucy Stillman - Animus Supervisor
    [Hidden Assassin]
    [Hidden Assassin]
    [Hidden Assassin]

Hidden Assassin Role Possibilities: Disguiser, Consigliere, Mafioso, Janitor, Drug Dealer, Consort, Framer.

Guardian of Eden - Witch

[Hidden Neutral]
    [Hidden Neutral]
    [Hidden Neutral]

Hidden Neutral Role Possibilities: Serial Killer, Arsonist, Spree Killer, Executioner, Amnesiac, Jester, Student, Ghost

Alan Rikkin
    Security Detail
    Animus Programmer
    Animus Desynchronizer
    Animus Supervisor
    Virtual Security Agent
    [Hidden Town]
    [Hidden Town]
    [Hidden Town]
    [Hidden Town]
    [Hidden Town]
    [Hidden Town]
    [Hidden Town]
    [Hidden Town]
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent
    Abstergo Agent

Hidden Town Security Detail, Animus Programmer, Data Analyst, Animus Desynchronizer, Abstergo Circuit Breaker, Virtual Security Agent, Weaponmaster, PPE Quatermaster, Session Logger, Executive Security Officer, Animus Tracker, Animus Watcher, Animus Switcher, Animus Supervisor, Elite Agent.

Alive Abstergo Agents

Alistar
    Caitlyn
    Corki
    Fiddlesticks
    Fiora
    Fizz
    Gangplank
    Garen
    Graves
    Irelia
    Jarvan IV
    Karthus
    Katarina
    Kennen
    LeBlanc
    Lee Sin
    Leona
    Lux
    Maokai
    Nasus
    Nautilus
    Nocturne
    Nunu
    Orianna
    Pantheon
    Rammus
    Renekton
    Riven
    Ryze
    Shaco
    Sona
    Soraka
    Udyr
    Veigar
    Zilean

Abstergo Industries Morgue

Spoiler : Prologue :
    Àlvaro Gramática (Infiltrator) Died Prologue: Shot in the Back of the Head by Abstergo Security
    Kayle (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
    Akali (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
    Annie (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
    Ashe (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
    Karma (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
    Cassiopeia (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.
    Ziggs (Abstergo Agent) Died Prologue: Killed in a bloody slaughter during the Assassin Infiltration.

Poppy (Anson Peake) - Entered extreme psychosis after being desynchronized by a hidden blade through the neck.
    Morgana (Shaun Hastings - Consigliere) - Found gutted in his Animus Chmaber. No signs of forced entry.

2. ISO #2
    Veigar

Re: Board Meeting Two: Death of A Familiar Face

First

3. ISO #3
    Veigar

That was quite a night, Lux and I had it good.

4. ISO #4
    Veigar

Why is it so quiet in this board meeting? It's like I'm the only one here right now.

5. ISO #5
    Lee Sin

Two halves do not make a whole

6. ISO #6
    Veigar

Another video and its a contract termination.
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; March 23rd, 2012 at 07:11 PM.

7. ISO #7
    Lee Sin

I was jailed last night. I think the jailor was Lucy. Trust was an issue. Priority for town is find Lucy Stillman. Not first priority but priority nonetheless.

8. ISO #8
    Veigar

Shes a great threat I agree, but how do we find her so early into the day?

9. ISO #9
    Jarvan IV

I fucked some bitches up. Fuckin' blew their brains out. Stupid fucking Morgana, I told her not to mess with me.

10. ISO #10
    Lux

That was one crazy night...
    *serious face*
    I'm all partied out for this game.

I remember someone having some grudge on Poppy or something. I'll see what I can find.

Veigar, you weren't even there. I think. Don't remember much.

11. ISO #11
    Nunu

Lol, epic night

12. ISO #12
    Jarvan IV

In all seriousness, I, too, was jailed. My jailor wasn't extremely secretive like Lee Sins', so I believe in was the Abstergo Supervisor. What information DID you manage to get, Lee?

13. ISO #13
    Veigar

Lux, I avoided drinking for a reason. I savoured that night with you.

14. ISO #14
    Lee Sin

Did your jailor tell you why you were jailed? Mine told me it was random.

15. ISO #15
    Lee Sin

I almost died, too.

16. ISO #16
    Gangplank

At least none of the bros died! Or Lux or Irelia.

Have to say that was a good night for us.

Interested to see other people's input.

17. ISO #17
    Jarvan IV

Mine didn't tell me why, but I didn't ask. It may have been random, but I'm pretty sure it was because of how violent I was yesterday, lol.

18. ISO #18
    Veigar

I had a night as dull as my role. >_>

19. ISO #19
    Shaco

Shaco would like to thank the wonderful stranger from last night's party that accompanied him home and distracted him from fulfilling his duties. Shaco had a great time.

20. ISO #20
    Lee Sin

My jailor said "I can understand your reluctance to claim your real role"

Then turned around and said the command to kill me saying that I was scummy for being cautious about telling my role.

21. ISO #21
    Jarvan IV

Quote Originally Posted by Shaco View Post
    Shaco would like to thank the wonderful stranger from last night's party that accompanied him home and distracted him from fulfilling his duties. Shaco had a great time.
    Oh? And what duties would that be, Shaco? IF.. that is your real name.

22. ISO #22
    Jarvan IV

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Sin View Post
    My jailor said "I can understand your reluctance to claim your real role"

Then turned around and said the command to kill me saying that I was scummy for being cautious about telling my role.
    That is definitely scummy. Mine told me he would find out my role, and when he did (if I lied) he'd jail me again and kill me. I hope to God it wasn't Lucy, but your jailor sounds a lot more scummy. If only we had a lookout-type role that had watched you last night :\

23. ISO #23
    Fizz

Just in case somebody doesn't realize. The death of Anson Peake signifies the end of the Revolution. Killing actions take place before recruiting actions so Poppy wouldn't have successfully recruited before she died. Also note that the Amnesiac cannot reclaim Anson Peake's role.

So, the revolutionists are well and truly out of the game.

24. ISO #24
    Karthus

Exquisite...

25. ISO #25
    Lee Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan IV View Post
    That is definitely scummy. Mine told me he would find out my role, and when he did (if I lied) he'd jail me again and kill me. I hope to God it wasn't Lucy, but your jailor sounds a lot more scummy. If only we had a lookout-type role that had watched you last night :\
    Do you think it wise to post my jailor's posts for people to analyze. I am thinking that it is.

26. ISO #26
    Nautilus

If you told the jailor your role you are a fool. He should be telling you his identity before he asks you to reveal yours.

27. ISO #27
    Gangplank

Well OP Cult out of the game right out of the bat, and we got an Assassin too!

28. ISO #28
    Veigar

And since my night was having my way with a drunken Lux, it's pretty damn good!

29. ISO #29
    Jarvan IV

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Sin View Post
    Do you think it wise to post my jailor's posts for people to analyze. I am thinking that it is.
    I think so as well. My jailor was very open with information when I would ask and he's actually pretty cool. If I were you, I'd post your jailor's posts for all of us to analyze for any clues. I'd post mine, but I forgot to save them >.>

30. ISO #30
    Shaco

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvan IV View Post
    Oh? And what duties would that be, Shaco? IF.. that is your real name.
    Shaco will never tell.

31. ISO #31
    Fiora

Hooray! Tonight, good has made a stand. Evil has been smote by truth and justice! The rest of the evil ones should just give up now and repent for their sins.
    Wow. Looks like this game is going to go the same way as FMX with the evils killing each other. This time we will know about it though.
    In other news, the party went well last night! I think Huey got a little sick though... I tried to clean him up last night. He still isn't feeling well, and probably will not make an appearance in this meeting today.
    I'm a bit surprised that no shady characters showed up. Good to know that all these partygoers are in good faith and just want to have a good time !
    Blazer, you really don't know who I am? Think, who would be upset at you for something you did lately?

32. ISO #32
    Gangplank

Quote Originally Posted by Veigar View Post
    And since my night was having my way with a drunken Lux, it's pretty damn good!
    Liar! Lux and Irelia were with Graves and I!

33. ISO #33
    Veigar

Quote Originally Posted by Gangplank View Post
    Liar! Lux and Irelia were with Graves and I!
    Lux and I retired early, to the same room...

34. ISO #34
    Jarvan IV

Quote Originally Posted by Fiora View Post
    Hooray! Tonight, good has made a stand. Evil has been smote by truth and justice! The rest of the evil ones should just give up now and repent for their sins.
    Wow. Looks like this game is going to go the same way as FMX with the evils killing each other. This time we will know about it though.
    In other news, the party went well last night! I think Huey got a little sick though... I tried to clean him up last night. He still isn't feeling well, and probably will not make an appearance in this meeting today.
    I'm a bit surprised that no shady characters showed up. Good to know that all these partygoers are in good faith and just want to have a good time !
    Blazer, you really don't know who I am? Think, who would be upset at you for something you did lately?
    Something you're trying to hide? You seem to have not posted anything.. at all. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaco View Post
    Shaco will never tell.
    JAILOR SHOULD JAIL SHOULD JAILOR

35. ISO #35
    Pantheon

That Revolution sure was nipped in the bud, Good job assassins.

This has been a pretty good night for us

36. ISO #36
    Jarvan IV

Quote Originally Posted by Fiora View Post

Err.. I forgot to change the color. Regardless, what are you trying to hide?

37. ISO #37
    Fizz

Enough of the trolling, please. Day 1 is over.

Lee Sin and Jarvan have both claimed to have been jailed. Failing a third claim to the contrary we should believe both claims.

One of their jailors is Lucy Stillman and one is the Town Jailor. By revealing the transcripts of both we could discover their identities. This may not be an entirely bad idea. Exposing the town jailor in return for exposing Lucy Stillman is certainly a price I'm willing to pay.

38. ISO #38
    Lee Sin

No.

39. ISO #39
    Gangplank

It's a conspiracy!

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41
    Pantheon

lucy is their last hope for information gathering. Careful there.

42. ISO #42
    Nautilus

Quote Originally Posted by Pantheon View Post
    That Revolution sure was nipped in the bud, Good job assassins.

This has been a pretty good night for us
    You don't sound like an assassin at all...

-vote Pantheon

43. ISO #43
    Jarvan IV

Quote Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
    Enough of the trolling, please. Day 1 is over.

Lee Sin and Jarvan have both claimed to have been jailed. Failing a third claim to the contrary we should believe both claims.

One of their jailors is Lucy Stillman and one is the Town Jailor. By revealing the transcripts of both we could discover their identities. This may not be an entirely bad idea. Exposing the town jailor in return for exposing Lucy Stillman is certainly a price I'm willing to pay.
    I like your description

My jailor was town, this I am 100% sure of. I was an idiot and my timezone made me think I had longer to save logs than I really did, but my jailor revealed many things to me a scummy one wouldn't.

44. ISO #44
    Lee Sin

Quote Originally Posted by FM Game Master View Post
    Do that again Lee Sin and your contract will be terminated.

No quotes.
    understood

45. ISO #45
    Jarvan IV

I wasn't going to say anything for fear of looking scummy, but Nautilus made me want to bring my thoughts to light as well.
    -vote Pantheon

46. ISO #46
    Nautilus

lucy is their last hope for information gathering. Careful there.
    Erudito is their best hope for information gathering. He and Lucy is why I didn't think there would be a consig.

47. ISO #47
    Pantheon

you want me to teach you to be less gay, so that you can catch more men?

48. ISO #48
    Jarvan IV

you want me to teach you to be less gay, so that you can catch more men?
    So you're just going to be a fucktard and not assemble an intelligent defense?

Good one, scum.

49. ISO #49
    Fizz

Quote Originally Posted by FM Game Master View Post
    Do that again Lee Sin and your contract will be terminated.

No quotes.
    Please explain yourself.

Are you saying that jail chats cannot be quoted? Because there is zero in the rules that states this.

I hope the rules aren't being changed already.

50. ISO #50
    Lux

Quote Originally Posted by Veigar View Post
    Lux and I retired early, to the same room...
    Nope. I do remember enough to know that everything happened with CoD in the background.

Maybe I shouldn't have laced the drinks with cannabis, heroin, cocaine, Horny Goat Weed, and ******.
    Worth it though.

*serious face on*