Dear Diary...
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Dear Diary...

1. ISO #1
    Poppy

Dear Diary...

3/21/12

My name is Ganondorf. My favorite LoL champ is definitely Lee Sin, but I was given Poppy and I will work with it. This is my 10th Forum Mafia and my first starting as a neutral. My experience in this role is minimal, but I hope that the combination of my 9 FMs of experience and the archives which document the successes of groups such as the Bolsheviks of FM IX will lead me to victory. For now, I lie in wait as the Animus Session begins...

There are many things on my mind. I am constantly trying to make sense of the landfill that is Day 1, and protecting myself is of the utmost importance during these delicate first few hours of the game. However, the question that precedes them all is this: who shallbe my executive. Just as Stalin was to Lenin in FM IX, a strong executive may become a key role in the days to come as he or she will be the one to take the helm of New Abstergo when I inevitably perish of stupidity. Hmm... Decisions, decisions, decisions...

2. ISO #2
    Poppy

Re: Dear Diary...

3/22/12

After pondering for a few hours, I really didn't know what I was going to do. So, I pulled up the list of names and just decided to recruit anyone that seemed like they might be a citizen. I actually think that a power role would join me because of the allure of the Executive position, but I still would like to play it safe and find a nice citizen to bolster my numbers first... Of course, finding a citizen is easier said than done, particularly since all I have to really go off of is Day 1. Regardless, I looked at the list and the first name that came into my mind was Udyr so LET'S DO THIS!

PS: Elixir, can I (and anyone I should recruit) get editing permissions in this sub-forum? I don't need it, but I wouldn't mind having it to add on to posts...

If I recruit a citizen, will they get to see this thread at the beginning of the day?

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Poppy

Re: Dear Diary...

3/23/12

After checking in at around midday as I always do (to check and see if anything significant has happened), I noticed that Udyr was online. Though I have no way of knowing anything, this at least makes me wonder whether or not Udyr is an assassin. Not wanting to waste my N1 recruitment on a possible (even if the evidence is minuscule) assassin, I have decided to switch my recruit to Ryze instead... I will see about Udyr later.