M-FM VII Gamethread - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

Re: M-FM VII Day Two: The Beginning of Many

The Masons are basically another Citizen-only investigation role, and I think it's in our favor to make sure they "investigate" the right ones. "Right" in this case are scum or Citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    I will role claim once I wake up. Sorry for the inactivity today. However, town, rest assured that there IS a Mason in play. Utilize this information wisely as you outline tonight's plans.
    I eagerly await you return!

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Looks ok. Still, it could go wrong if the newly recruited mason doesn't get to see the night chat until the night after he got recruited.
    We already have two claimed Masons. GriM-DeMoN claiming Mason and Sumikoko claiming to be masoned (Sumikoko's claim implies two Masons). So we won't have a problem with new recruits unable to read night chat until the next night, as they share night chat already. And if Mafia kills one Mason of them off, and the other one still solves the code in a believable fashion, we got a win-win situation. As they confirm the existence of Masons beyond doubt.

You don't strike me as somebody, that would normally need such an explanation or skim through the posts as to not remember me mentioning the codes... I somehow get the feeling that you deliberately "dumbed down"...

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Either way we should wait with the whole mason claim thing until tomorrow.

Someone might have been drugged and/or last night's recruit might have failed.
    I think it's a really bad idea to wait until tomorrow. If the recruit didn't fail, and the Mason will know of this for sure, we can follow through with it. If the recruit failed we only have one Mason, and he is vulnerable and can be killed off without any Masons left. He should get some (WIFOM) protection, if the recruit failed. As I mentioned in the beginning, they are basically an investigation role, and we don't want to loose them. I'm really getting some bad vibes of you, BorkBot...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocshi View Post
    I think that it is highly possible that Phyr is town Journalist. This could be an event to clear himself to the town, as the editor said it could be Phyr, and he could just be stronglyhinting. Plus, someone claimed he was Journalist, I think.
    That may or may not be case. How can this be an event to clear myself to town? I fail to see that. Please elaborate that point.
    CmG asked clementine, if she was (Corrupt) Journalist. Clementine said she had an idea who the Journalist could be and mentioned to "check" him tonight.

2. ISO #402

I did mason Sumikoko so we should come up with a Code and show it to town tomorrow.
    I'm going to recruit Roschi ill show you if hes really citizen
    I am about of the shit SC2Mafia forums. It is such a dark place I just want out of it just for fun I'm going to troll to get myself Banned.
    BAN ME CUNTS FUCK YOUR STUPID FORUM

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN View Post
    I did mason Sumikoko so we should come up with a Code and show it to town tomorrow.
    I'm going to recruit Roschi ill show you if hes really citizen
    Good to hear. Has a newly recruited Mason access to the Mason chat or does he has to wait until the beginning of the next night to read it? Sumikoko should be able to answer this. If the new recruit can read it during the day already, you can also devise a code for Rocshi to solve. Post the code today, too, and Rocshi can read up in the chat logs on how to solve it.

4. ISO #404

Roschi is not a Mason he does not have access to the Mason website Im going to try recruit him tonight.
    I cannot post in the Mason Chat at day so tonight I will make up a code
    I am about of the shit SC2Mafia forums. It is such a dark place I just want out of it just for fun I'm going to troll to get myself Banned.
    BAN ME CUNTS FUCK YOUR STUPID FORUM

5. ISO #405

unvote Rocshi

I would have liked to question trineroks on Dust and creedkingsx. But it seemed as I don't have the opportunity to do so...

Why is everyone signing up when they can't commit?

Waiting for Sumikoko the Sleeping Beauty. Someone please go and...

Maybe I'll ask Ubernox and Kony. For metagame. Who is Kony?

To clementine's question. It's a pun. Red flag means warning/danger. And Mafia is red. And orange. Don't worry. If I'm making codes, they are more subtle. Like "Hi....", "Oh..", "Journalisst".

6. ISO #406

Hmm... from Blazer's S-FM... it seemed as my read is correct. creedkingsx lurks when he is scum. I'm expecting that he is doing the same thing for both games.

vote creedkingsx

Do tell us why are you not scum. Based on the similarity of your plays.

And please answer these questions concisely:

1) What evidence you have to conclude that trineroks is town (that you didn't vote for him)
    2) What is your current opinion on Dust

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

Lol so. After sleeping the whole day away, my Prince Charming never came and when I woke up, I found various corpses littered outside my house with my chainsaw floating around coated with blood. Whoops. I guess I forgot to turn my anti-trespass system off. Aaaaanyway. Ahem. (I didn't actually sleep the whole day away. I'm not quite THAT lazy.)

After reading the entire day chat today, I have not the slightest clue what and where this chat is all going. I have a high suspicion that only one or two of the Mafia are contributing anything at all, and the rest are just "yeah okay..." and "that sounds good" kind of people. It's a game where, with 2 KPN, Mafia can literally lurk the day away and only wait till night when they can do some real damage. They're going to eliminate the outspoken town players first, I can guarantee that.

I spent the entire night devising various WIFOM ideas, because Grim, you really should not have claimed Mason. It's to a Mason's advantage to stay hidden about who their members are. I tried thinking of a way to conceal him, but I couldn't think of a way where I could do so without bringing harm to him by a town vigilante or townie with a gun even if I WIFOMed him to be jester. So anyway, yeah, the two of us are Masons.

I was very confused about Phyr's insistence on the Masons confirming themselves via code. Why? I can't think of any other role in the right mind to claim Mason if they were scum. Whatever. To satisfy your concerns. This is the code: oEEXhOFKc. I will tell Grim via night chat what it stands for and he can regurgitate it in day chat tomorrow. Sounds good?

I have a list of "interesting" people I've taken note of. Beware. Sumi is watching your every step. If you want to kill me or Grim, Mafia, come. I dare you. Tread lightly, lest you intrude upon my chainsaw traps.

9. ISO #409

My take on the role list:
    Godfather (Anders Westrum)
    Consigliere
    Actress

Framer
    Dirty Sleuth
    Lawyer

Corrupt Journalist
    Jester/Executioner

Cop / Insane Cop
    Investigator
    Doctor
    Mason
    Detective/Vigilante
    Armorsmith/Doctor/Medical Student
    Journalist
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

If you want to know why I think so, just ask.

10. ISO #410

I was very confused about Phyr's insistence on the Masons confirming themselves via code. Why? I can't think of any other role in the right mind to claim Mason if they were scum. Whatever. To satisfy your concerns. This is the code: oEEXhOFKc. I will tell Grim via night chat what it stands for and he can regurgitate it in day chat tomorrow. Sounds good?
    At first, even I would like to call it nonsense. But apparently, mason recruitment is BEFORE kills. In case the recruiter dies and recruitment is successful, we know what to do with the citizen claimer. But I'm not sure if the newly recruited citizen will gain access to the night chat early. Better ask it in FAQ I guess.

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

After reading the entire day chat today, I have not the slightest clue what and where this chat is all going. I have a high suspicion that only one or two of the Mafia are contributing anything at all, and the rest are just "yeah okay..." and "that sounds good" kind of people. It's a game where, with 2 KPN, Mafia can literally lurk the day away and only wait till night when they can do some real damage. They're going to eliminate the outspoken town players first, I can guarantee that.
    You're making me scared now.

Sounds good to me. You could have WIFOM'd masoned as any role (besides Citizen I guess/Exe not so smart either), just to reveal at a later date, that it was all WIFOM. Perhaps wasting some checks on the "Masons" as well. I'd rather have a pair of Masons with "guaranteed" recruit following up. If Mafia chooses to target you, TPR have more time to get them. And the chance to kill both of you off is too low and risky imo for Mafia to try. Forther recruits after Rocshi should be hidden to ensure the safety of the Masons.

I have a list of "interesting" people I've taken note of. Beware. Sumi is watching your every step. If you want to kill me or Grim, Mafia, come. I dare you. Tread lightly, lest you intrude upon my chainsaw traps.
    I'd enjoy to hear the top of your list.

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

I find it odd that nearly all citizens has been revealed. And some has been ninja claiming citizen. I do not understand. My notes have more citizens than it is allowed.

Not expecting to get anything fruitful from the usual players. Only newer players like creedkingsx seemed worth targeting. I don't think we'll get anything done by today. My last post. See you tomorrow.

For the rest, pressure creedkingsx as needed. Especially those from Blazer's S-FM. You reads will be more accurate than mine.

16. ISO #416

Oh, and the second interviewee.

You have made yourself entirely too blatant on whom you might be. Your code and distinct way of writing has severely limited the possibilities. Kudos to you for your code. Not many people realize the brilliance of using prime numbers as factors as a way to hide words. Brilliant indeed... So brilliant that it has illuminated your identity. I have taken note of you, and will be watching what you say very carefully. There is a particular phrase in your interview that has caught my eye and marked you as scummy prey. Exercise caution, lest you become target for my shooting target if a gun falls into my hands.

17. ISO #417

The answer is: No, I do not have access until the start of the next day.
    Okay, then we'll just take your word on Rocshi tomorrow, as he can't prove himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I find it odd that nearly all citizens has been revealed. And some has been ninja claiming citizen. I do not understand. My notes have more citizens than it is allowed.
    All the better to have Masons to check them.

Not expecting to get anything fruitful from the usual players. Only newer players like creedkingsx seemed worth targeting. I don't think we'll get anything done by today. My last post. See you tomorrow.

For the rest, pressure creedkingsx as needed. Especially those from Blazer's S-FM. You reads will be more accurate than mine.
    Well, I'm gonna reread his posts now. He didn't give me especially strong scum vibes (like BorkBot did ). On another note, I'll be gone soon. So if you want to question me, now would be the time. But I'll check back before the day ends for sure. And I don't think we have to end this day in a no-lynch. I think we should single out some lurkers and give them some spotlight.

Oh, and the second interviewee.

You have made yourself entirely too blatant on whom you might be. Your code and distinct way of writing has severely limited the possibilities. Kudos to you for your code. Not many people realize the brilliance of using prime numbers as factors as a way to hide words. Brilliant indeed... So brilliant that it has illuminated your identity. I have taken note of you, and will be watching what you say very carefully. There is a particular phrase in your interview that has caught my eye and marked you as scummy prey. Exercise caution, lest you become target for my shooting target if a gun falls into my hands.
    Good thing nobody knows that I'm a math major.

18. ISO #418

I am requesting a replacement, I just don't have the time to be checking up frequently or coming to read 3-4 pages of walls of texts. :/
    With that, I leave my final thoughts!
    Masons is not definite. It keeps itching in the back of my head that Bork + Sumi + GriM are mafia, tryin to play off Masons, Bork as a Cop to confirm they aren't mafia.. It is extremely risky, sure, but it could extremely pay off.
    Second note, while I believe the second interview was legitimate, I don't think it should be discounted the possibility that a Corrupt Journalist is trying to WIFOM the shit out of the town. But, the first interview leaves me more inclined to believe the second one is legitimate. Just something to note!
    I still have some trust issues with Phyr, but most of those have resided.
    Nick hates me for some reason. I have answered all your questions for me Nick, and some that weren't for me
    Why can't you trust me? <3

19. ISO #419

Hmm, creedkingsx does look a little bit scummy and a little more derpy. But definitely not enough for me, that I would go lynch him without further input.
    I'll be gone in around 10 mins.

Oh, a new post just came in.... and another replacement? I'm starting to feel bad for Kromos. +1 on the scummy scale for creedkingsx

20. ISO #420

Back for the moment, but I will be leaving soon.
    I read all this while a bit sleepy, so not everything went through my consciousness.
    I am now confused.
    More study is required.
    RIHFOK IS A FAILOR Achievements: Last of Kin, Half Mafia, Half Town, Forever Alone
    Spoiler : FM History :
    M-FM VII: Investigator(Lost, kinda survived), GY S-FM: Kidnapper(Won, Survived), DN S-FM: Arsonist(Won, Survived), KF S-FM: Ravager (Lost, Lynched Day 4)

21. ISO #421

Quote Originally Posted by Phyr View Post
    Okay, then we'll just take your word on Rocshi tomorrow, as he can't prove himself.
    There is no point of a Mason if every member has to be "proven." You prove two of us. Then the rest, you'll have to take our word on it. That's how it works.

Also, to emphasize how this Mason thing is going to work, Rocshi may or may not be masoned tonight. That is a step of WIFOM we Masons will have to take to uphold power in this setup. We will not reveal whom he is either, until he is under the imminent threat of being lynched. You can take this as me being shady, but I have not forgotten the utmost priority for what we used to be, citizen, and that is to take a bullet for town power roles. Having a night chat amongst citizens is nice, but it cannot compare to the amount of information garnered by power roles. That is why I am not releasing further names from the Masons unless pressed to.

From now on, town, Mafia, neutrals, do not ask us Masons if our recruit was successful. We will not answer you. Do not ask us whom the recruit was. We will not answer you. Do not ask us whom we plan to recruit. We will not answer you.

A warning to town. Beware of what you include in your last wills. Dirty Sleuth or Lawyer, they can intercept you and bring harm to town. I'm on the verge of just saying not include a last will at all, but that is a bad idea in itself. Asking the investigator to leave all his finding in his last will though... Highly unwise. We may have to be picky about whom we want to leave last wills.

22. ISO #422

Answers to Phyr's questions

1. Should we go for a safe recruit “lynch if liar” for masons.
    I believe that masons should recruit someone who they want without needing to tell anyone. I, personally do not trust 100% that Sumikoko and Grim are masons without seeing true confirmation in the grave. For example, what if the red mafia team was GF/Actress/Lawyer, all of which get the same "cit/mason/gf/actress/lawyer" investigator reading. Honestly, it's a little pointless to waste time investigating claimed masons.... In my opinion (and I feel like this is probably not going to be very popular) we wait until tomorrow and barring a better lynch target we ask Grim and Sumi for further confirmation that both are masons. (Because what if one of them is mafia, and one of them got the 'recruited by mason' drug) <- Is this possible, or is the drug only the "failed to be recruited by masons" We lynch Grim (preferable over Sumikoko because Grim seems a little derpy to reveal self >.>) to confirm that he is indeed mason, and then Sumikoko is CONFIRMED mason and will have our complete trust to go around checking people by inviting them to be masons. I still can't shake the feeling that maybe the same person was interviewed for both articles and the first journalist was corrupt and accepted some fake mason scheme... Although unlikely.

Also: lol it would do town a favor if mafia tried to kill the masons tonight because it would either confirm or disprove their claim if one dies and flips mason (or not.)

2. No, see previous answer. But either Grim or Sumi needs to die before I fully believe their claim. Or, I need to be recruited by the masons so I can see for myself.

23. ISO #423

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    But either Grim or Sumi needs to die before I fully believe their claim. Or, I need to be recruited by the masons so I can see for myself.
    How should I say... Interesting implications. Depending on who dies tonight (or doesn't die), I might be able to discern your alignment. Farfetched? Perhaps... Kufufu. I'm a pretty farfetched person...

Suspicion is healthy is moderate amounts. Your intake on the Masons are edging towards overdose.

24. ISO #424

I guess no more sleep for me today...
    Rocshi would have given definitive proof, that you are Masons. You could still be Mafia. But I think the risk is too high for the reward, as you would slip up at one point or another, if you were Mafia. So you get the benefit of the doubt. Further proof should be coming up at one point or another anyway. And a WIFOM recruit is okay imo, given the state of the game.

I think Dirty Sleuth and Lawyer are in the same team, to get some synergy. The Lawyer itself is of no concern, when writing your last will. The danger stems from the Dirty Sleuth reading your last will and the Lawyer correcting it just right, to feed believable fake information.

But the Dirty Sleuth doesn't know your role, so you hide the relevant information behind a wall of fakes, that will crumble once your true role is revealed. Just make sure, that the fakes aren't easily distinguishable. And if one has no information to share, he can just feed fake ones, too. FMXI proved that you can outplay the sleuth (gj BorkBot).

25. ISO #425

My take on the role list:
    Godfather (Anders Westrum)
    Dirty Sleuth
    Lawyer
    Framer
    Consigliere
    Actress
    Corrupt Journalist
    Jester/Executioner

Cop / Insane Cop
    Investigator
    Doctor
    Mason
    Detective/Vigilante/Journalist
    Armoursmith/Doctor/Medical Student
    Citizen/Journalist
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    fixed upon further consideration

26. ISO #426

Phyr, I, also was suspecting a dirty sleuth/lawyer team in the mafia. I think what you have proposed for the mafia roles looks about right. As far as the neutral and town roles, I think it's really too early to tell.

About the Rocshi thing... If masons are going to WIFOM a recruit for tomorrow, I would lean towards a lynch of Grim (who carelessly revealed his role anyway and decided not to stay hidden) just to ease our fears about a fake mason plot. If they openly recruit Rocshi who would presumably be able to confirm their existence, I would be more inclined to believe the masons and then in subsequent days give them a free pass to recruit as they see fit without telling us anything. I'm just distrusting of 2 masons claiming in a setting where they could easily be mafia roles (gf and lawyer in the red mafia setup you listed) that turn up the EXACT same investigation results as masons...

Just something to think about.

27. ISO #427

Oh man, I just realized what possible threat Lawyer can bring. If mafia knows who is the cop or investigator, they can kill that person and dupe their last will at the same time. Considering that one of then has consigliere, this threat is real.

Also, after looking at Phyr's take on the role list I'm really stating to doubt that there are two cops. Well, he says that the last hidden role should be one of those: Armoursmith/Doctor/Medical Student.

If he is right, then someone is definitely lying. I don't know who, and we need to gather more information.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

28. ISO #428

Also, he no longer mentions Lookout in the role list... can he explain why?

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

29. ISO #429

About the Rocshi thing... If masons are going to WIFOM a recruit for tomorrow, I would lean towards a lynch of Grim (who carelessly revealed his role anyway and decided not to stay hidden) just to ease our fears about a fake mason plot. If they openly recruit Rocshi who would presumably be able to confirm their existence, I would be more inclined to believe the masons and then in subsequent days give them a free pass to recruit as they see fit without telling us anything. I'm just distrusting of 2 masons claiming in a setting where they could easily be mafia roles (gf and lawyer in the red mafia setup you listed) that turn up the EXACT same investigation results as masons...

Just something to think about.
    I think it's way to early to go for a possible Mason lynch tomorrow, we can ask them at a later for more proof, or we will see somebody flip mason (where they will be proven).
    It's a really big gambit to claim Mason in this setup, if you are Mafia. I don't think they would take that step (I wouldn't).

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Oh man, I just realized what possible threat Lawyer can bring. If mafia knows who is the cop or investigator, they can kill that person and dupe their last will at the same time. Considering that one of then has consigliere, this threat is real.

Also, after looking at Phyr's take on the role list I'm really stating to doubt that there are two cops. Well, he says that the last hidden role should be one of those: Armoursmith/Doctor/Medical Student.

If he is right, then someone is definitely lying. I don't know who, and we need to gather more information.
    Can you narrow down the people you think are definitely lying? Because I don't see where this is coming from. The more you say, the more you look scummy to me. You just repeat information stated before and want to wait for more information. Meh, ain't got the time to search in your previous posts... gotta make cake now.

Also, he no longer mentions Lookout in the role list... can he explain why?
    I always only worked of the possibility of a Lookout being in there. I don't think that there really is one in there anymore. He may be in the same slot with Detective/Vigilante/Journalist, but I think Detective is more likely.

Laters

30. ISO #430

I think it's way to early to go for a possible Mason lynch tomorrow, we can ask them at a later for more proof, or we will see somebody flip mason (where they will be proven).
    It's a really big gambit to claim Mason in this setup, if you are Mafia. I don't think they would take that step (I wouldn't).
    How do people in forum mafia usually handle mason claims? Are mason claims generally believed to be true until proven otherwise? Are mason claims ever disbelieved until proven true with a mason lynch?

31. ISO #431

Question Time!

I'm going to go down the player list so answer the questions assigned to you.

The following questions are directed at everyone but I'm too lazy to write out 18 times:
    Who is the scummiest person here?

Rihfok
    Why are you sure there's a corrupt journalist? I agree that it's likely but I want to know why you are sure.

Nick
    Which article was interviewed by the corrupt journalist, in your opinion? (if there is a corrupt journalist)

Rocshi
    Are you absolutely sure that you are claiming citizen? You do realize that we have a "lynch if liar" policy.

Goremancer
    Did you claim citizen in jest, or trolling?
    What do you think about the Mason situation?

clementine
    Have some of your thoughts on people changed over the day?

Mopin
    How do you see the roles list?

FrostByte
    Couldn't people put stuff in their last wills that don't really help the dirty sleuth (if there is one)? Like say "if I was [role] my night 1 target was [player] and the result was [result], if I was[other role] then my target was [other player] and the result was [result]

GriM-DeMoN
    Do you plan on WIFOMing your mason recruit?

BorkBot
    Do you still claim executioner? Is Phyr your target? How do you expect us to believe another claim, I predict, you'll make in the future?

creedkingsx
    Who do you think will replace you and will he play your role well?

Phyr
    Are you the author of the second article?
    Why are you curious about roleblocked claims and witched claims?

CmG
    What are the associations of various players? (i.e. Player 1 agreed with Player 2 in x, y, and z. Association: yes)

trineroks
    Who do you think will replace you and will he play your role well?

Sumikoko
    Are interesting people scummy? Or just interesting because they know more than they let on?

Dust
    Why are you so awesome?

Fragos
    You said that someone is lying, lying about his or her role?
    What is with the "Good morning Babylon"?

Ubernox
    Why do you think Mopin doubts your claim?
    Should we doubt your claim?

Kony
    Are you going to give us a good post with some quality or just troll?

Scummiest person here (imho): Rihfok

32. ISO #432

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Phyr
    Are you the author of the second article?
    Why are you curious about roleblocked claims and witched claims?
    I'm not the author of the second article.

I like narrowing down the role list. Both of those claims help doing that. Futhermore it lets the Medical Student know, that he isn't a Doctor.

Answer may include WIFOM.

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

"Good morning Babylon" is a phrase from Serious Sam.

As for someone else that is lying I think it'ss probably Rocshi. Not believing yet that he is citizen, considering that he lurked so much. But if he indeed filps citizen or become recruited by masons, then that means that someone else is lying.

Therefore, the best course of action is to let Masons try to recruit him next night. For that reason I'll -unvote Rocshi for now.

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

FrostByte
    Couldn't people put stuff in their last wills that don't really help the dirty sleuth (if there is one)? Like say "if I was [role] my night 1 target was [player] and the result was [result], if I was[other role] then my target was [other player] and the result was [result]
    I suppose you could. My point is that everyone needs to be EXTREMELY mindful of what goes into their last will. If there is a dirty sleuth, then info from a last will could potentially swing the entire game in their favor.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

39. ISO #439

So nobody will be lynched today? There are 2 mafia groups and one of then has a consigliere. Are you ok with not doing anything and letting 2 more townies die?

Although there is a chance that one (or even both) of then dies at night, I would not count on it. They might start killing masons instead in order to reduce the number of proven town roles.

I would like to ask one question: Who should be protected this night? Sumi again, or someone else, like Ubernox?

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

unvote creedkingsx

My last post.
    Actually not my last...

Nick
    Which article was interviewed by the corrupt journalist, in your opinion? (if there is a corrupt journalist)
    I would say the first one. For not having editor comments. Though I can't be exactly sure until they claim. I need to know the WIFOM level first.

So nobody will be lynched today? There are 2 mafia groups and one of then has a consigliere. Are you ok with not doing anything and letting 2 more townies die?
    Whom do you want lynched then? I didn't see you voting.

43. ISO #443

"Good morning Babylon" is a phrase from Serious Sam.

As for someone else that is lying I think it'ss probably Rocshi. Not believing yet that he is citizen, considering that he lurked so much. But if he indeed filps citizen or become recruited by masons, then that means that someone else is lying.
    That explanation doesn't sound satisfying. Sounds more like a Consigliere trying to feed information to his buddies.
    -vote Fragos

clementine (1) : Kony
    Rocshi (2) : Dust, Mopin
    Kony (2) : Creedkingsx, BorkBot
    BorkBot (1) : FrostByte
    Fragos (2) : Ubernox, Phyr

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

Well, I still don't think that answer was satisfying. I never played Serious Sam. What was that phrase supposed to convey?

[...] someone is definitely lying.
    I'd still like to have a more thorough explanation, who someone is supposed to be. Where does that lie stem from (It seems to have something to do with the roles list I posted)? I don't see that "definitely". I'd like you (Fragos) to let me in on that, what you seem to know.

49. ISO #449

How do people in forum mafia usually handle mason claims? Are mason claims generally believed to be true until proven otherwise? Are mason claims ever disbelieved until proven true with a mason lynch?
    Think of it in terms of probability. Chances that the Mafia succeeds to fool town multiple nights under the guise of Masons are, really low.
    -Masons recruit things, Mafia doesn't
    -At some point the other Mafia may want to choose to kill one of the claimed Masons
    -They give out WIFOM recruiting to a Citizen, but don't actually recruited him
    If one of them dies, he takes the other automatically with him. Those are 2/3 of a Mafia team instantly wiped out. It's rather easy to slip up and town (and the other Mafia team) will catch on, sooner or later.
    So it is really unlikely for them to be Mafia. I think it's a high risk, low payoff strategy.
    If we go lynch GriM-DeMoN, we lose one Mason just to confirm another one. That's not really worth the cost. If we wait for them to slip up, we won't loose anything on this side and still get both of them.

50. ISO #450

Answering to Dust's questions.
    The scummiest person right now seems Fragos, his greetings could have very well been a code, though I'm not completely sure it is.
    Once again, I need some more time to observe people.
    For the specific question: I just felt very stupid, because only when you asked I realized that it's possible that there are no corrupt journalist.
    On the other side, it is possible that both journalists are corrupt (but I don't think that there is), I can't say much about the first article, it was too short, but for some reason I'm geting the feeling that it was a corrupt journalist behind the second article, and he was trying to WIFOM.
    Now that atleast two people find me suspicious, I'm thinking that my chances to survive the next night are getting bigger, as both sides of the Mafia might want to leave me as a possible lynch target.
    I will be checking this every half an hour or so, so people that want to give me questions (Possibly CmG and Dust) can easily do that, as I will answer them quickly.
    RIHFOK IS A FAILOR Achievements: Last of Kin, Half Mafia, Half Town, Forever Alone
    Spoiler : FM History :
    M-FM VII: Investigator(Lost, kinda survived), GY S-FM: Kidnapper(Won, Survived), DN S-FM: Arsonist(Won, Survived), KF S-FM: Ravager (Lost, Lynched Day 4)