S-FM VI: Torment - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: Torment S-FM Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    If you knew what the 'cheat' was, then you would realise it was mainly Zack's fault. It's not like all the citizens could ignore something like that.
    Just fyi, this is what's annoying about this game. You were and are still using this to try and pinpoint scum. It's not Zack's fault at all. You can use the secondary mission to YOUR advantage, but you cannot tell other people about it. Outright saying you are cheating is what is making this game so difficult, because then one has to peruse all those posts regarding the cheat itself.

To Zack: sorry for posting after the hammer vote has been cast, but it's quite evident that several people are playing up this whole cheat thing. And I'm fairly certain that at least one if not more are not even Citizens (which is just as bad. Lying about cheating to gain favor with the town is just as bad as cheating as Town to figure out who is who).
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

Mark took a walk at the park. He was wearing his matrix style sunglasses. Sure was peacefull without that annoying Justin around.

"Sunday comes after Saturday!"

He sighed, of course she was still around. "Hi Rebecca, please go die in a ditch somewhere".

GASP!

"That is so mean! I want to live to see the next friday! Today is sunday, tommorow is monday! Then tuesday and wednesday and then thurseday and finally friday! Also you are wearing sunglasses! The sky is blue!"

Mark facepalmed. "Thats it! I've had it with you miss obvious! Guess i'l just have to make an accident happen to you now won't I?"

Rebecca backed away slowly. "W-Wait! I'm sorry! Bye! ... FRIDDAAAAAAY! I mean.. HEEEELLLP!"

----

Lenna and Jose saw Rebecca fleeing from Mark. "He was always kinda evil wasn't he?" Jose commented.

"Yeah but... He wouldn't... Would he?" Lenna said and was wondering.

They both rushed to stop him and tackled him straight into a Ronald McDonald...

He was crushed by the clown.

"W-Why...?" He asked them as he was struggling to move.

"You tried to keep me from seeing friday!" Rebecca immidiatley responded.

"I-It was a joke you.. brainless... ugly... ugh.."

Mark fainted. Clowns are deadly.

trineroks was lynched! His role was citizen!

He did not leave a last will.

Night Five

The ambulance took Mark to the hospital.

People were starting to say Arsville is a cursed town...

Night 5 will end at this time.

5. ISO #455

Barney and Whale went down the street, Barney was on rollerskates sliding slowly alongside his pal. And listening to his awful music again... Plus singing it...

Whale was going insane. "Oh god make it stop! Please! You are worse than Justin Bieber!!"

SCREECH!

Barney hit the brakes and stared at Whale with teary eyes.

"I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!" Barney screamed, deeply hurt.

"N-No! I didn't mean it! Barney come on man!"

"You... You really suck Whale! Sometimes.. Sometimes you can be so mean! You know?!"

"I blurted it out! It was bogus, I was just exaggerating! Nobody can be worse than Justin, not even Rebecca! You know me Barney, YOU KNOW ME BRO!"

Barney smiled, his eyes still filled with tears. "Y-Yeah, I was just shocked there man. I know, I know... *sniff*"

"Come here you oaf!" Whale said and spread his arms wide, Barney rushed at him and they hugged. "We're bros forever! FOREVER!"

AHEM!

"Are you quite done with this scene? You're in my way, please move". That was Lenna who came from behind them.

They both stayed hugged and simply stared at her. She frowned.

"You two are pretty big. Please move out of my way. Now?"

They kept staring and then glanced at each other for a moment.

"Geez... Take your ..erm.. romance.. elsewhere.. I don't need to see this!"

They broke from their hug and turned to face her, and they were enraged. "Barney, are you thinking what i'm thinking?" Whale asked.

Barney scratched his head. "I think so Whale, but where are we going to find a camel in Arsville?"

Whale facepalmed. "Nevermind, just get her!"

Lenna's face went pale, but she wasn't going to go down easy...

"Y-You think you can take me?! I know kung-fu! Hiyaaa!"

Barney blinked, then charged. Then he was on his face on the floor. "OUCH!"

"Do I have to do everything myself?! Come on little girl!" Whale shouted and attacked with a baseball bat.

Lenna dodged... Then the bat flew out of Whale's hands with a swift kick from her. "What the fudge?!" the delinquent was shocked.

"Shall I begin?!" Lenna asked, furious.

"W-Wait! Time out! I didn't sign up for this!" Whale said and backed away from her slowly...

Lenna let her guard down and Barney grabbed her from behind, hugging her and locking her arms! "I got her bro! Do it!"

"No you big jerk! Let me go! Not fair!"

Whale sneered, "Fair? The Ars gang don't play fair, we play to win!" he said as he raised the baseball bat and struck.

Escaho was attacked at night! His role was citizen!

He did not leave a last will.

Day Six

Lenna was found bleeding from her head by Zaken who was out strolling. "Those rascals! They dare do this to a helpless girl? Better call the ambulance..."

She was taken to the hospital. Things were getting ugly in Arsville... How will it end?

Role List
    Citizen
    Citizen

Tormentor
    Mafioso
    Mafioso

Player List
    Goremancer
    CmG
    GameFreak
    Mopin
    BorkBot

Hospital
    Courage (Cowardly Dog) - Ran over by Maya's jeep while she chased a criminal on Day (-1).
    Fluffy (Tarantula) - Stomped by Granny Nana on Night 1.
    DramaLlama(Jessy: Mafioso) - Accidentally shot in the foot while struggling with Granny Nana for the shotgun on day 2.
    Cat(Cat) - Nearly starved to death by the depressed Zaken over the course of several days.
    Sumikoko(Maya: Sheriff) - Accidentally got her dog injured due to the foolishness of the town on day 3 and is now with him until he recovers.
    Snuffles(Great Dane) - Scared by the Ars gang and got into a misfortunate accident with his owner's jeep on day 3.
    Ubernox(Lord Megadeath: Doctor) - Got beaten badly by the Ars gang on night 3.
    Deathfire123(Granny Nana: Survivor) - Injured in a tricycle accident on day 4.
    Kromos(Tina: Citizen) - Injured in a bicycle accident on day 4.
    Luna(Justin Bieber: Citizen) - Beaten badly by the Ars gang and then further beaten in the hospital by certain inmates on night 4.
    trineroks(Mark: Citizen) - Crushed by Ronald McDonald on day 5.
    Escaho(Lenna: Citizen) - Hit on the head by an Ars gang delinquent with a baseball bat on night 5.

Today's lynch will require 3 votes.

Day 6 will end at this time.
    Last edited by Zack; March 15th, 2012 at 06:58 PM.

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

facepalm
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

8. ISO #458

-vote Borkbot

clearly mafia with gamefreak
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

9. ISO #459

May the tormentor pls vote with us kkthxbye.

10. ISO #460

unvote:

-vote Goremancer

Sry Bork it's Goremancer and Gamefreak. Goremancer never ever voted for him once and tried to derail all the incomming trains against him. So he has to be mafioso together with Gamefreak.

The only two where i can find a protecting connection.

If the other citizen and the Tormentor please call their vote?

It's your only chance to win this pal!

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

vote Goremancer

U tormentor CmG? Well played.. we had no idea who it was lol
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

^^ gg. jailing? what for? Cant kill. tormenting messages? What for? Cant kill. Meh got a vest can only win alone even survivor has to kill me xD.

16. ISO #466

I blame Kromos!

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

yeah seriously i couldnt even vote on you gamefreak because i had to suicide then. Wtf no real chance to win this from start :/

19. ISO #469

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    ^^ gg. jailing? what for? Cant kill. tormenting messages? What for? Cant kill. Meh got a vest can only win alone even survivor has to kill me xD.
    Yeah we discussed it in mafia chat , you are a threat with fucking over mafia ... but they also added features for you to help mafia which makes no sense because in the end one will have to betray the other to win

20. ISO #470

For Allah!

-suicide

21. ISO #471

You scared me a bit when you announced you were going to stalk Mopin's votes

But yeah, I posted in mafia chat that something should be done about the tormentor role. We could also force a loss on you if you had the last mafioso in jail and 2 cits were alive (unless Zack would just stop the game then and let the tormentor win).

Only thing you might have done with the tormenting messages is do what we did with death notes; send confusing garbage. Or maybe direct Escaho to lynch someone.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

22. ISO #472

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    yeah seriously i couldnt even vote on you gamefreak because i had to suicide then. Wtf no real chance to win this from start :/
    Yeah we had absolutely no clue who has tormentor , tbh i put you as tormentor in alot of scumlists or as lurker because i needed more scummy people LOL, we expected escaho to be tormentor it was a gambit bcs if you jailed we would've lost the game. Then we were like oshi i'm victim, but Bork noticed you didn't vote me.

23. ISO #473

why should i direct Escaho? I had to direct someone like Goremancer

24. ISO #474

be glad i wasnt a sk

25. ISO #475

Maybe an interesting take on the role would be if the tormentor could force each individual prisoner to kill someone once.

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

GameFreak pointed out that Ubernox was the doctor, yes. I thought he might be, but I wasn't fully convinced.

29. ISO #479

Quote Originally Posted by trineroks View Post
    Alright I'm back guys. I don't see how when I post little, I'm labeled as scum, but when CMG does it he is simply a "bored townie".

CmG I will have to agree seems like a bored townie, but it would be quite hilarious if he turned out scum.

30. ISO #480

By the way, note how I didn't lie in either of those death notes.

Goremancer survived night 1, but he didn't get attacked
    And yeah, BorkBot mafia lulz

31. ISO #481

yeah thought so wifom 3 i called it bu ti wasnt fully confinced though. It´s kinda meh if you are neutral. Seriously this Town... xD

32. ISO #482

Lix we are pretty much finished here! You can start now!

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

hum. Hosts can do what they want.

36. ISO #486

show some respect for the host and wait until he ends it how he pleases, before you post stuff.

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    -Suicide

I blame Goremancer
    Lol blame me fine. Honestly I never got the whole "confirmed cit" thing. Using the secondary objective to "confirm" is just stupid. Anyway -Suicide Now that I'm dead on all the games I can finally take a well deserved rest without having to check for posts every second. :3
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

40. ISO #490

Alright, game is over then. Time to fill in the missing RP and write the end game one.

You had a chance to win CmG, if you waited before voting anyone today and let people talk first... You rushed your endgame move, which was the tormentor's time to shine. You needed to lynch BorkBot today, which you were on to him at first and then changed to Goremancer for some reason.

Then you don't jail GameFreak, let him kill a citizen. If he dares to shoot you you'l survive and then you can jail him to prevent him from killing you so he would definitley shoot a citizen, most likely Goremancer because they believed Mopin is Tormentor and not you (you didn't know that). Then lynch the "Tormentor" Mopin together with GameFreak the next day and surprise! Tormentor wins.

I know, its very hard to win as tormentor. Thats the whole point of it, he is a victory stealer. When he wins everyone else lose, the very fact of this looming threat at the endgame makes it far more exciting. Until the endgame he scumhunts with town but not too fast, he needs to keep the balance to the very end in order to have a chance at winning.

My opinion is that the Tormentor's design is fine as is, except for that situation with 2 citizens + 1 mafioso as the victim... That is the problem situation, mafioso can't be lynched. Its either lynch a citizen or the tormentor, but its also possible to get out of this one. With the mafioso as victim you have full control on night kills, you let him attack when you still have your auto-vest, then if he attacks you - you permajail him and he can't kill anymore.

This game proved the effect the tormentor can have, the mafia were very scared of this role and for a good reason. Victory stealer ftw!

Dead chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/HPKRSBRXwgXqB

Mafia chat, part of it anyway, the rest was erased with forumcow's rollback: https://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/FKhGfC8frFEgs

Let me write the RP before you post here again! This may take a while so don't wait for it!

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

Yeah lol. I reread every day and looked like the other mafia. Goremancer behaved like a newb mafioso the whole game. I wonder who you would have voted. Victory stealer? If the Town wouldnt have been derping so hard i would have lost much way earlier. The vest does not much for you either. If the Mafia hits you its practically over for you.

gimped evil jailor.

Doesnt work with people who dont even bother scum hunting and just random lynch anybody.

Basicly you just have to sit there and wait for the endgame.

Sure i had a chance at winning this, but i miss the point what my role had to do with it, or where the mechanics helped me.
    Last edited by CmG; March 16th, 2012 at 03:51 AM.

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

get caught while cheating was secondary objective

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

My opinion is that the Tormentor's design is fine as is, except for that situation with 2 citizens + 1 mafioso as the victim... That is the problem situation, mafioso can't be lynched. Its either lynch a citizen or the tormentor, but its also possible to get out of this one. With the mafioso as victim you have full control on night kills, you let him attack when you still have your auto-vest, then if he attacks you - you permajail him and he can't kill anymore.
    You permajail him and the game ends in a stalemate unless the citizens vote with the mafioso or suicide. It'd help a lot if the tormentor could send his prisoner to kill someone once. It'd add more strategy to the role as well.

What was the citizen secondary objective again?
    As I said in mafia chat.. it had something to do with not claiming citizen the whole game. I'm surprised nobody drew a connection between Mopin and GameFreak. Was their whole "lol we're cheating" act too obvious to be true? Why did people trust Mopin anyway? He was pretty scummy throughout the game.

47. ISO #497

My role card PM:

Quote Originally Posted by Zack
    Citizen

You are Justin Bieber. You sing "Baby baby baby oh!" every night and don't really do anything else to help the town. You have a horde of 12 year old female fans (and some 50 year old gay male fans) but your vote still only counts as one.

Your power is in the vote! And its very important so never mock it.

To win you must lynch all members of the Ars gang as well as the mysterious and vile Tormentor.

Bonus mission: Get killed at night by the mafia instead of a power role or be alive when the town wins without ever claiming your true role. Do not tell anyone of this special task under threat of modkill without being replaced! If you succeed you will not sound like a girl anymore, but then your songs will suck and you will stop being famous just like what happened to the Hansons. On the bright side people will like you better?
    I thought Kromos was scummy for most of the game, I wasn't looking for any tells based on the secondary objective, but when he kept hinting at it I suddenly realized. Mind you, all I did was say 'hmm I acknowledge you Kromos, I think you are innocent' - pretty damn scummy, I would have lynched one of us myself xD

I threw in the 'Baby baby baby ohhhh' because I wanted to roleplay a bit, but Zack decided to include Bieber in the RP so people would guess that Bieber was one of the citizens and I couldn't do it I wanted to say that I was Justin Bieber so I'd be attacked!
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

48. ISO #498

I also said the 'Baby baby baby ohhhhh' before Zack sent me an annoyed PM saying that I wasn't allowed to reveal my RP identity either.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

49. ISO #499

wp mafia ^^

sorry for revealing the cit bonus objective
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

50. ISO #500