S-FM VI: Torment
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM VI: Torment

Day One

"Yes, how can I help you today mr. Zaken?" asked the doctor as the old man entered his office.

"Well ye can start by makin' this ol' back pain o'mine dissapear how'bout that doc? Or betta yet you tell me where that ol' wife of mine Nana vanished to?! I know she was in here the other day!"

The old man had a rather accusive tone for a patient. The good doctor does not like ill-mannered patients. "I am Dr. Lord Megadeath! You dare accuse me of hiding your wife!? Sorry but I have no interest in much... much much much MUCH older women. Now get out of here, you're keeping my other patients waiting. I'm gonna need to recharge my chainsaw soon."

"Pah! You're useless!" the old man spat and stormed out of the room.

-----

On the side of the street the three bad boys of the town sat and watched as the old man rushed out of the clinic. "That old timer's gonna be a major problem bro" said one.

"Yeah we'l deal with him sooner or later too, but we got bigger fish to fry first" said a second with a sneer.

"Like that stubborn sheriff right? Darn crazy lady that one"

-----

ACHOOOOO!

"Oh geez! Someone is talking about me again. I bet they're saying some bad things. Right Snuffles?" Maya said as she hugged her pet great dane dog.

ARF!

"Another lovely day, now lets go see whats happening in town!"

Welcome to Torment S-FM in Arsville!

It is important to read the FAQ with all the rules and stuff right here: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...8895#post78895

There will be no lynch today, but if there was it would take 7 votes.

Role List
    Sheriff
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Survivor
    Tormentor
    Mafioso
    Mafioso
    Mafioso

Player List
    Sumikoko
    Goremancer
    Kromos
    DramaLlama
    CmG
    Luna
    GameFreak
    Deathfire123
    Mopin
    Eschao
    BorkBot
    Ubernox
    trineroks

Hospital
    Courage (Cowardly Dog) - Ran over by Maya's jeep while she chased a criminal on Day (-1).

The first day will end at this time.

2. ISO #2

Re: Torment S-FM Game Thread

My mind is spinning right now, this is the most bonkers theme and context I've ever seen in a forum mafia game.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

3. ISO #3

I'm keeping my eye on all of you, I don't want to receive another death PM, they've been all too common over the last couple of days.
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Poor Luna! There have a Cookie!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

6. ISO #6

Doc on Luna tonight!

This is like the classic mafia I remember as a child. God that was like 8 years ago at camp for me.

Just the good old mafia, citizen, sheriff and doctor.
    But now we have a crazy cat lady (wait she had a dog.. so crazy pet lady? maybe she ran over her dog because she only likes cats now) and a tormentor.

7. ISO #7

This is the first game I've played in a long, long time without the threat of a Framer. Sheriff gonna have some fun

8. ISO #8

O HAI GUYZ.

RAN OVER A DOG LAST NIGHT.

SORRY ABOUT THAT.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

9. ISO #9

NO PROBZ DUDE

WANNA COME OVER AND PARTY LATER?

GOT SOME MAD MEGADEATH ALBUMS YO

10. ISO #10

This is gonna be a mad game, I'm used to the very small Sheriff/Doc/Citi/Citi/Citi/Mafioso setup but now it's scaled up with a Survivor/Tormentor in the mix.

11. ISO #11

8 vs 5 with 1 kpn per night.
    If it runs bad we are at lynch or lose in 2 nights 1 day. We should scumhunt as much as possible at day. If we can get the 3 Mafioso early we have as much time as we need to find the Tormentor so we should focus on them first.

LET THE SCUM HUNT BEGIN!
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

12. ISO #12

Hey guys I'm investigator and Sumikoko is a witch!
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

13. ISO #13

Let's see if we could get enough votes to lynch Sumikoko if there was a lynch today!

-Vote Sumikoko

Sumikoko is always scum!
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

14. ISO #14

Can the Tormentor choose his own first target or is it selected by the host?

15. ISO #15

I highly suspect Bork at this point.

His trolling has gone out of control and he's wasting everyones time. Bastard.

16. ISO #16

Yeah I guess I shouldn't post here so people pay more attention to "that other MFM"

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Oh shit no jester in setup. EPIC FAIL!
    -sumicide

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

I wasn't aware that one could eat too much chocolate.

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    You ate too much chocolate?
    EITHER THAT OR SPECIAL BROWNIES. I HOPE WHAT I ATE WASN'T SPECIAL. I MEAN IT WAS AT MY SCHOOL. IT'LL BE FUNNY IF THE BROWNIES WERE SPECIAL. WELL SINCE THERE ARE NO LYNCHING... LET'S GO ACCUSE EVERYONE IN THE GODAMN GAME. GOGOGO.

KROMOS I WANT A CLAIM. I WANT A CLAIM NAO! NAO!
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

I see you got your 666 back, Luna. You cheat!

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Thank god the caps have stopped, they should just be used for comic emphasis :P

Nn all see you on the morrow

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Oh shit no jester in setup. EPIC FAIL!
    -sumicide
    BORK Y U LIEK 2 TROLL MEH.

Hey guys. I am spy, and I heard last night dat u lieked mudkipz. cwutididthar. On a realistic note, I heard Borkbot gettin' it on with a woman. They both be scum. Why would a Mafia consort roleblock themselves? THERE BE TRAITOR. What, I don't make sense? DO YOU WANT A CHAINSAW THROUGH YOUR NECK?

29. ISO #29

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ZACK THIS IS THE BEST THEME EVER XD IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW MY SIDES HURT. THE THEME, THE MUSIC, THE EVERYTHING XD JUST SO FUCKING HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

30. ISO #30

inb4 Gore says I'm lurking while I'm asleep like he does every game
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

31. ISO #31

I love the fact that Courage the Cowardly Dog is in the graveyard and it didn't even need to be mentioned in the RP.

Doc heal Snuffles tonight, he's next.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Disguiser check:

Go Blue Jays!

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Doc heal Mopin tonight

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Doc heal Mopin tonight
    Why? He's a citizen.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

42. ISO #42

Doc heal Kromos tonight

He is a super sleuth

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by DramaLlama View Post
    No doc heal luna.
    She is the doctor. We need her alive!

wait...
    scumscumscumscum

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Night One

A hooded figure walked down an alley as the night set in... It kept looking over its shoulder as it crept through the darkness until it vanished into a hidden doorway that led down into an abandoned basement.

Granny Nana sighed with relief as she slipped safely into her hideout and removed her hood. It was an old slik of weapons and other things she kept when she returned from the war. Unfortunatley they were all in non-working condition as they were old crumbling rifles and dud grenades. The one shotgun that was still working went missing for some reason, she couldn't remember where she had put it for the life of her.

"Nyahaha! He will never find me here! Now, to fill those divorce papers..."

It is night in arsville now! You cannot post here from now until the next day begins. You have until exactly one hour before the deadline to PM your night actions and/or last wills to me, mafia will decide on their action in their chat. I will not accept anything that is sent even a SECOND late.

The night will end at this time. Yes it has an extra hour to it for a good reason, that being my work schedule.

47. ISO #47

Dr. Lord Megadeath awoke to find his small glass cage empty. "Oh. Fluffy? ...Fluffy?! This is no time for jokes!"

After a careful search of his home the good doctor could not find Fluffy.

"Uh oh"

Day Two

Birds were chirping, dogs were barking, the sky was clear of clouds and Maya was speeding through town after a burglar and leaving a trail of destruction in her wake. Such is everyday in Arsville.

Granny Nana woke up from her sleep and opened her eyes. On her blanket something was moving... "Oh? Whats this?"

She quickly grabbed her glasses and took a good look at the big hairy tarantula spider.

..... [skip to 1:34]

"OH SWEET LORD HAVE MERCY ON AN OLD WOMAN!!"

After the shouting and screaming came noises of crashing and thumping, as if an earthquake was occuring inside that basement. An ars gang member called Barney was just taking a stroll when he saw the old lady running out of the alley like she was an energetic young teenager.

"So, she finally flipped".

Everyone made it ok through the night! Except for one spider.

If you are intent on lynching today it will take 7 votes.

Role List
    Sheriff
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Survivor
    Tormentor
    Mafioso
    Mafioso
    Mafioso

Player List
    Sumikoko
    Goremancer
    Kromos
    DramaLlama
    CmG
    Luna
    GameFreak
    Deathfire123
    Mopin
    Escaho
    BorkBot
    Ubernox
    trineroks

Hospital
    Courage (Cowardly Dog) - Ran over by Maya's jeep while she chased a criminal on Day (-1).
    Fluffy (Tarantula) - Stomped by Granny Nana on Night 1.

Day 2 will end at this time.
    Last edited by Zack; March 4th, 2012 at 05:27 PM.

48. ISO #48

Still alive!

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50