M-FM VI Gamethread - Page 34
Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 1796
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

Re: Day 5: The Crypt

I derped and checked woofcheese, I was looking to see a post from Escaho but missed the post from cmg. I thought jimboblicus was the most suspicous of the acolyte claims and thus should be killed. Did Azeryuu smite any of the accolytes? This is my proposed plan of action:

1) lynch fragos
    2) death knight kills jimbobicus
    3) I check kromos
    4) socretin checks nick to make sure he isn't culted
    5) we find the last assassin

note: I don't believe we need to check mopin given he pointed out the error fragos made in quoting the pm's.

Regardless -vote fragos

3. ISO #1653

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    I derped and checked woofcheese, I was looking to see a post from Escaho but missed the post from cmg. I thought jimboblicus was the most suspicous of the acolyte claims and thus should be killed. Did Azeryuu smite any of the accolytes? This is my proposed plan of action:

1) lynch fragos
    2) death knight kills jimbobicus
    3) I check kromos
    4) socretin checks nick to make sure he isn't culted
    5) we find the last assassin

note: I don't believe we need to check mopin given he pointed out the error fragos made in quoting the pm's.

Regardless -vote fragos
    What if YOU were culted? A convenient story, checking wolfcheese.

If I was Fragos, I would have culted a Sheriff. This way, all his results are compromised. I think Socretin should check Kromos and YOU should check Nick.

I will kill jimbobicus.

If there are extra kills (3 tomorrow), then an Acolyte was converted.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

Well, the game will be simple to win.

Lynch Fragos, no more conversions. Max of 2 Haunting remaining.

I kill jimbobicus, Azeryuu smites Kromos. If neither is Assassin, kill Mopin, the last remaining possible Assassin. This will result in the Haunting having NO killable roles. And since at least one unconverted town will be left alive (Diviner/Paladin), they will be trustworthy and can vote with me to lynch all remaining players.

Town literally cannot lose this game.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

8. ISO #1658

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    I since we have paladin to smite I will check Nick tonight just to confirm he isn't haunting and fabricating results.
    What if I'm fabricating results. Will just drag on for another day. Might as well check someone else.

If I lie, kill me at night.
    If I die, at least 2 others are confirmed.

Simple.

9. ISO #1659

The Banshee (Lady Trianesh) - Fragos
    Assassin - Kromos/Mopin/jimbobicus
    The Paladin (Sir Bastion) - Azeryuu
    Diviner - Deathfire123
    Herald -
    CmG
    Coroner -
    Nick
    Bard - Ubernox

Shadow Hunter -
    McPwnage
    Shadow Hunter - Socretin
    Armoursmith -
    Guardian
    Acolyte - Kromos/Mopin/jimbobicus
    Acolyte - Kromos/Mopin/jimbobicus
    The Death Knight (Sir Purigon) - Escaho

10. ISO #1660

Very well. We should do the following:

Azeryuu smites Kromos.
    Escaho kills jimbobicus.
    Ubernox role blocks Mopin.
    Socretin checks Nick.
    McPwnage checks Nick.
    Nick inspects Fragos' dead body to find out who he converted.

This way, if we have differing results on Nick, we know that Socretin/McPwnage was converted. This means we can trust Nick's results. If both Socretin/McPwnage see Haunting, we will kill Nick as the final Haunting member.

If Kromos does not die from the smite and jimbobicus turns up Citizen, lynch Mopin tomorrow to kill the Assassin.

By this point, our Sheriff's will be able to confirm who the final Haunting member is (if we have not learned it by tomorrow) and we will all win.

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

Socretin: What were your results for last night? Who did you check? (And dear god, don't you dare say wolfcheese.)

Azeryuu: What was your night action last night? Did you ward? Did you smite?

Fragos: Who did you convert last night?

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

UPDATE ON NIGHT ACTIONS (changed Ubernox):

Azeryuu smites Kromos.
    Escaho kills jimbobicus.
    Ubernox role blocks Kromos/Jimbobicus (take your pick).
    Socretin checks Nick.
    McPwnage checks Nick.
    Nick inspects Fragos' dead body to find out who he converted.

18. ISO #1668

LYNCH TALLY

Fragos {5/6*} = Nick*, Ubernox, McPwnage, Socretin, Azeryuu, Deathfire123

*Nick typed "-suicide" in red.

@BorkBot, will this count as a legitimate suicide, even though he -unsuicided later? Because if so, we will have to change our night actions...

19. ISO #1669

im going to hammer Fragos soon.

Escaho, please confirm that i gave you a vest, not to Azeryuu.....
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith
    Misc: Why-FOM (M-FM 1), SFM: The Experiment: Hosted

20. ISO #1670

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    im going to hammer Fragos soon.

Escaho, please confirm that i gave you a vest, not to Azeryuu.....
    Sigh...Really? Yes, you gave me a vest.

Did you really need to confirm that? If you sent the action to BorkBot, then it happened. Now I could've soaked up a Haunting kill, but oh well.

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

vote Fragos
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

23. ISO #1673

vote Fragos
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

24. ISO #1674

Why is wolfcheese dead instead of jimbobicus?

Did Escaho kill him?

25. ISO #1675

Lynch me if you want... you won't be able to guess what exactly happened on last night. The haunting can still stall the game for a few more days.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

26. ISO #1676

-vote Fragos
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith

27. ISO #1677

the haunting is gone, rejoice!

28. ISO #1678

29. ISO #1679

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    Why is wolfcheese dead instead of jimbobicus?

Did Escaho kill him?
    Yes.

Check the quote above in this thread. CmG said that if Fragos flipped Banshee, I should kill Wolfcheese.

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Fine. Block jimbobicus. Let Escaho do the thinking.
    My plan will only work if the Guardian was not manipulated into giving a vest to Kromos. Thus Kromos surviving Azeryuu's smite.

Should Escaho kill Kromos and Azeryuu smite jimbobicus instead?

If Mopin is Assassin then Socretin is converted.
    Otherwise it's Kromos Assassin McPwnage converted.

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    My plan will only work if the Guardian was not manipulated into giving a vest to Kromos. Thus Kromos surviving Azeryuu's smite.

Should Escaho kill Kromos and Azeryuu smite jimbobicus instead?

If Mopin is Assassin then Socretin is converted.
    Otherwise it's Kromos Assassin McPwnage converted.
    I have not been witched.
    To a larger extent, i have not been affected in any way by the night actions. (According to my inbox)

46. ISO #1696

People whom i have given vests to:
    Fragos
    Azeryuu
    Escaho

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700

Borks trolling me...

Night 5 results

During the night a chill crept through your spine. A ghostly whisper in your
    mind tormented you revealing that, if you did not win the game before sunrise on
    the sixth day, you would perish and your corpse would be dragged down into the
    crypt.

dun dun dun. Flavour pm s u sadist!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)