Register

User Tag List

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 1796
  1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

3. ISO #1603

Re: M-FMVI Day 4: A Grave for the Shepherd and a Ditch for the Wolf

Seems like we have a major flaw in this setup. Too bad. Full immune Banshee is bs. the haunted should have a possibility to send a member to recruit instead of making her the immortal cult leader.

Also the Dk has flaws as well..
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

4. ISO #1604

so what we gonna do Fragos? The haunted can only lose there is no way around it.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

5. ISO #1605

6. ISO #1606

i think you should definetly recruit nick. He is the only one woh could save you now

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

oh come on your wifom is astounding. you can claim any shit you want and people just don't lynch you. You are definetly a formidable recruit

9. ISO #1609

Also i don't think ubernox has the bronze key he never revealed and the other one who got keys didn't do it either out of pure stupidity. Don't you guys realize its better to have one keybearer instead of 2 or 3?

I MA DISSAPOINT!

10. ISO #1610

I hope it s not one of the acolyte claimers. This would be retarded!

11. ISO #1611

12. ISO #1612

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    oh come on your wifom is astounding. you can claim any shit you want and people just don't lynch you. You are definetly a formidable recruit
    A coroner is not much useful. Herald in the other hand is great for propaganda!

13. ISO #1613

propaganda does jack shit if all roles are revealed and everyone can see that the haunting needs divine intervention to win this.

14. ISO #1614

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    propaganda does jack shit if all roles are revealed and everyone can see that the haunting needs divine intervention to win this.
    Before Borkbot says that we need 4 keys to open the crypt... riddle for platinum key tonight... and Sir Purigon dies in two days lol...

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    Paladin needs to ward me tonight. Anyone with keys who doesn't -unseal tonight would be practically game throwing.
    Why ward a dead person? Why not the Coroner? Surely only I could ensure Sir Purigon's speedy win? Certainly Exorcists do not want to make Sir Purigon lose the game and make him angry enough to side with The Haunting?

No thank you. I will keep my precious keys close at heart. They are made of gold and silver!

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

douchebag...

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

please Mcpwnage stop the STUPID Wifom thanks.

22. ISO #1622

I wish people would stop making me cit. This is the 9th time I've been cit and I've only been a PR 7 times
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

Quote Originally Posted by Azeryuu View Post
    Why is it yesterday whenever I came on everyone was offline?
    Who are you?

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

Did Fragos get lynched or do we still need more votes?
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

Just in case: -vote Fragos.

Guardian: I would not mind a vest tonight. If the crypt is unsealed, I am easy-pickings for the Haunting if Fragos is the Banshee. They'll pick me off, limiting Town's KPN. [Hey, it's worth a shot for me to try and get a vest!] The decision is up to you, however.

To All Key Bearers:
    You should unseal tonight. The Banshee will have to convert someone if Fragos flips Assassin. If Fragos flips Banshee, however, they will have to debate killing someone or converting someone, as converting does not appear to prevent a night action. Therefore, the crypt would be unsealed, Fragos can be killed, and the Haunting can convert no more. This is Town's best chance for winning. [Do not listen to Fragos' threats. Azeryuu can easily switch to a Ward to protect someone from conversion. If Fragos flips Assassin, it is alright if I can role-blocked by the Bard if it saves the lives of more Town.]
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

If I get converted I'll suicide. This game is over anyway, there's no point dragging it out.

37. ISO #1637

Night 4: It's Alive!

Sir Bastion demanded that all present explain themselves. To tell him what they had been doing last night when the Cleric had been murdered and to bring evidence to the table if they had any. Someone had to pay, and they would not rest until the one responsible was punished accordingly for his crimes.

Many claims were made and many fingers were pointed in many directions as the exorcists blamed each other for what had transpired. In the end though, it was Fragos who was caught lying. He didn't seem like a vigilant Ranger at all! He tried to resist, but couldn't muster the physical strength to prevent his capture. His hands were bound and he was brought outside, where a pyre was prepared for an execution by burning.

Fragos burnt, but it looked like his charred flesh caused him no pain whatsoever. He just kept staring at his captors without flinching. The exorcists waited until none of Fragos' features could be recognised any longer. As they turned their backs on the pyre and headed back inside, a terrifying wail filled the air. The men and women of the expedition froze in their footsteps. When a few seconds had passed, they dared to glance at the smoldering pyre behind them. And lo and behold, the burning man they had known as Fragos had vanished into thin air.

They all came to the same conclusion... this had to be the trickery of some immortal spirit at work.

Roles list:
    The Banshee (Lady Trianesh)
    Assassin
    The Paladin (Sir Bastion)
    Diviner
    Hidden Exorcists Power Role
    Hidden Exorcists Power Role **
    Acolyte
    Acolyte
    Acolyte

The Death Knight (Sir Purigon)

Hidden Exorcists Roles **: Knight, Ranger, Stalker, Bard, Herald, Undertaker, Coroner, Armoursmith, Shadow Hunter

Graveyard:
    Luna - Executioner
    Rocshi - Thief
    Sumikoko - Diviner
    DramaLlama - Investigator (The Valet)
    TheWaaagh - Cleric
    Goremancer - Stalker

Player list:
    2. CmG
    3. Kromos
    4. Mopin
    5. jimbobicus
    6. Socretin
    8. wolfcheese
    10. McPwnage
    12. Deathfire123
    13. Escaho
    15. Ubernox
    16. Guardian
    18. Fragos
    19. Azeryuu
    20. Nick

The night will end at this time.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

38. ISO #1638

Day 5: The Crypt

Day 5: The Crypt

The night had been an unusually quiet one, yet the Exorcists knew well that a banshee would not be driven out with the burning of her host. The spirit was still wandering somewhere. Most likely within the mysterious chamber that had been sealed and impossible to open when they first arrived.

Sir Bastion arrived in the central hall at the appointed time as usual, but he found not a soul there. He glanced around a little and discovered that a new message had been posted by their faithful herald.

After reading it, the paladin looked around once more. Was he alone? No... he couldn't be.

"Companions?" he called out loud, the sound of his voice echoing as it bounced off the great walls.

At first, there was no reply. But moments later, an acolyte came running up the stairs that led down into the unknown.

"Sir!" he said, "You had best come and see this. The door has been opened!"

The paladin did not hesitate. With haste he made his way down the stairs, with the acolyte not far behind him. Behind the riddle door, the stairs descended further. Sir Bastion could see an unsettling blue light coming from somewhere down below. Though unsettling as it may have been, he was glad to have something showing him where he was placing his own feet. At the end of the stairway, he found an ominous chamber. Spiderweb curtains greeted him, and the place was lit by braziers marked with the symbol of the god of Death. Blue flames burning within them without needing coals or any other source of energy. Those men who yet lived were gathered here. As well as one man who had still lived yesterday, but who had now met his unfortunate end. Wolfcheese, the acolyte who had found the Tome of Riddles in the library, lay dead at their feet. A deep and ugly wound marked his right leg, while a thrust to the heart had been delivered to put him out of his misery.

wolfcheese was an Acolyte

Roles list:
    The Banshee (Lady Trianesh)
    Assassin
    The Paladin (Sir Bastion)
    Diviner
    Hidden Exorcists Power Role **
    Acolyte
    Acolyte

The Death Knight (Sir Purigon)

Hidden Exorcists Roles **: Knight, Ranger, Stalker, Bard, Herald, Undertaker, Coroner, Armoursmith, Shadow Hunter

Graveyard:
    Luna - Executioner
    Rocshi - Thief
    Sumikoko - Diviner
    DramaLlama - Investigator (The Valet)
    TheWaaagh - Cleric
    Goremancer - Stalker
    wolfcheese - Acolyte

Player list:
    2. CmG
    3. Kromos
    4. Mopin
    5. jimbobicus
    6. Socretin
    10. McPwnage
    12. Deathfire123
    13. Escaho
    15. Ubernox
    16. Guardian
    18. Fragos
    19. Azeryuu
    20. Nick

7 votes are required to lynch.

The night will end at this time.
    Last edited by BorkBot; March 8th, 2012 at 05:56 PM.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

39. ISO #1639

40. ISO #1640

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

Re: Day 5: The Crypt

So we're obviously going to lynch Fragos. They'll be down to an Assassin and a convert.

I knew I shouldn't have killed wolfcheese, but those were my directions. Kromos/Mopin/jimbobicus is Assassin. I hope the Sheriff's did their job last night.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

43. ISO #1643

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I was roleblocked yesterday.

Ask Azeryuu and Ubernox to confirm their night actions immediately.

Game end.

-suicide
    Lol, wtf? Were you converted last night?

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    So no haunting kill? Either nick is assassin and I roleblocked him, or they tried to convert me while I was warded.
    Someone was converted instead. Stop roleblocking me so that I can check Fragos tonight...

Waiting for Socretin and McPwnage for their results.

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

50. ISO #1650