User Tag List

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1796
  1. ISO #1551

Re: M-FMVI Day 4: A Grave for the Shepherd and a Ditch for the Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Escaho if the bitch doesnt die kill Wolfcheese, if he dies kill kromos
    Ubernox block Jimbob unseal the crypt
    May I add that McPwnage and Socretin check different people if he doesn't die?

If Fragos is immune,
    Escaho kill wolfcheese
    Ubernox block jimbobibus
    McPwnage check Kromos?
    Socretin check Mopin?

2. ISO #1552

Quote Originally Posted by Azeryuu View Post
    Alright, I just got on and people think I was AFK? After I posted at the beginning of the day I WENT TO SLEEP!
    Slept for 21 hours? Poor thing... I think that is the last time today our Paladin will be posting again...

3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

You should ask a lot of questions to Goremancer. It's not Banshee's fault that he gave himself AND Valet out at the same time.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

9. ISO #1559

not much too ask he didn't read the game mechanics up and thought he was just witched.

I agree with the cross checking.

Also trying to ward smite someone who claims cleric isn't ze best idea evar.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

10. ISO #1560

FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

11. ISO #1561

I would do her! Who else?

12. ISO #1562

Next time I'll demand a fair play without gamethrowers like KevinPowers or dimwits like Goremancer.

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

Maybe, maybe not. host decision. Feel free to spam

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Next time I'll demand a fair play without gamethrowers like KevinPowers or dimwits like Goremancer.
    As long as the are not in my team lol. Nice to have them around to be manipulated like a puppet. Bad news for hosts though. Mess up the balance. No wonder there are so few experimental M-FMs...

17. ISO #1567

Votes on Fragos

Mopin votes #273
    Mopin unvotes #275
    Kromos votes #276
    Mopin votes #279
    McPwnage votes #288
    Ubernox votes #290
    wolfcheese votes #293
    jimbobicus votes #295 (not in bold)
    Deathfire123 votes #299
    Socretin votes #304
    Nick votes on #330

vote Fragos

just in case... but I think he is The Banshee...

18. ISO #1568

Damn i feel so ignored in evey fucking game xD

19. ISO #1569

-dayshoot nick

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

go away with your sticks i am still alive! xD

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

I feel sexual offended. Care or i call yayap!

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

grrr you know whats funny? getting culted now is even more worse then to die. xD

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

If you annoy me more i will interview u muhahahahahah.

31. ISO #1581

Hey Ubernox you still never revealed your key maybe you dont have it at all?

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

You should ask a lot of questions to Goremancer. It's not Banshee's fault that he gave himself AND Valet out at the same time.
    That sounds like QQ so I'm assuming we got a haunting member. If you played mini forum mafia in the past you should have known what you were getting with goremancer.

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    That sounds like QQ so I'm assuming we got a haunting member. If you played mini forum mafia in the past you should have known what you were getting with goremancer.
    Thinking back, to protect DramaLlama, killing Goremancer might be a better choice.

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

Thats the plan. You know the best plan is to get the keys on one person and give him protection ) so since bard is more useful the next comming days you should transfer them to ubernox

38. ISO #1588

What If I say that I know who might hold silver and golden key? If that person by some luck become converted there is no way he will give keys to you.

39. ISO #1589

It's not Deathfire123 - he checked someone else. And it's not Azeryuu - he is too stupid to solve anything. I'll just convert that person, and if crypt remains sealed he should not reveal himself as new member of The Haunting.

40. ISO #1590

Thats a good plan!

41. ISO #1591

there is jsut one problem the crypt will still be unsealed everything else from that keyholder is friggin game throw. he might be haunting the next day but the crypt will still be open.

42. ISO #1592

Azeryuu, use your vest tonight.
    i will give another vest to Azeryuu tonight.
    bah, being Guardian somehow means that you will not be targeted by anyone.

Night Results:
    N1: nothing
    N2: nothing
    N3: nothing
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith
    Misc: Why-FOM (M-FM 1), SFM: The Experiment: Hosted

43. ISO #1593

Propaganda incoming...

What have The Paladin contributed? Nothing! He only cares about his own life. I have vest. He said. And he went to sleep at night. Leaving us to fend for ourselves!

What about the Diviner Deathfire123? The only thing he did was sitting at the corner and laughing at us, while we tried our hardest not to get converted. And vote us he did. Caring not our allegiance as long as he himself is safe and sound.

The only one who cared about us was our former Diviner Sumikoko. She was stabbed in cold blood by the cruel Sir Purigon. No doubt in cahoots with Deathfire123 who is vying for her position. She got no love from the bloodthirsty Cleric either. Justice must be done. The evil Cleric paid blood for blood. The usurper has yet to face retribution. Sir Purigon is still at large. This cannot be!

44. ISO #1594

So are you telling me that converting a person does not prevent him from unsealing the crypt?

45. ISO #1595

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Azeryuu, use your vest tonight.
    i will give another vest to Azeryuu tonight.
    bah, being Guardian somehow means that you will not be targeted by anyone.

Night Results:
    N1: nothing
    N2: nothing
    N3: nothing
    Vest for our Lady and servant or else you join us tonight!

46. ISO #1596

So are you telling me that converting a person does not prevent him from unsealing the crypt?
    No. It does not. You need to kill them. I think. Their night actions are still valid. Check the order of actions. Not sure if manipulation prevents that though...

47. ISO #1597

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    -vote Nick

can someone ward me?
    or at least a WIFOM ward....

Nick has proven to be a highly anti-town player.
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith

48. ISO #1598

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    BTW, who is lady Trianesh?

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600

Only roleblock or killing are your chances there. recruiting wont do the trick i am afraid.