M-FM VI Gamethread - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: M-FM VI Day 1: The Arrival

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    as excited as when you watch some hentai Mr hongfire666 xD. I m gonna die N1 i know it lulz
    I dont watch hentai it grosses me out
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

2. ISO #252

Cleric should heal me tonight. I'll probably be the paladin.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

Was Trianesh the name of your ex girflriend?
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

I don't need a power role to fuck you up son

Rolling Acolyte is a game winner but nevermind
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

7. ISO #257

ForumCow is giving problems. When I create a new forum, the link redirects to the forumcow index page. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the Haunting forums up and running in time.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

8. ISO #258

Just make night 1 chat on quicktopic temporarily
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

I am able to visit some old boards as well. It's just the new ones I'm making that don't seem to work. It's not like I'm getting errors either. The page just redirects to www.forumcow.com... Like the page is never really made.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

12. ISO #262

It may be to do with the theme. I know TheWaaagh's one recently went down because the template 'Serenity' couldn't be found. Unfortunately any attempt to contact the webmaster to find out the source of the problem will just lead to you contacting TheWaaagh, who knows jack about the situation.

So try a few different templates out.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

THE DAY HAS ENDED.

Rolecards will be sent in a moment. The night RP and the first riddle will be posted a bit later in a new post, so keep your eyes open.

15. ISO #265

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    It may be to do with the theme. I know TheWaaagh's one recently went down because the template 'Serenity' couldn't be found. Unfortunately any attempt to contact the webmaster to find out the source of the problem will just lead to you contacting TheWaaagh, who knows jack about the situation.

So try a few different templates out.
    If it's the theme, we will get error message like Fragos' S-FM. Redirection to the main page means that the forum does not exist? Need to validate forum again by clicking link in email or anything?

16. ISO #266

Night 1: The Book of Riddles

After some discussion, most of the confusion among the companions was taken away and they decided that it was time to move on. To get to the matters at hand. The last bit of sunlight had faded away and torches were needed to navigate through the unlit chambers of the mansion, which was enormous. It was almost as big as a castle in size. The building showed signs of aging and neglect. Doors creaked and many a spider had spun his web in the nooks and crannies of every room. There were no traces of any former trespassers to be found, which was curious to say the least. Were the horror stories merely myth?

Most of the building was searched and not much of interest turned up. There was but one place they could not enter. At the end of a staircase that led downwards from the central hall, a metal door with three keyholes barred their entry to whatever lay beyond. Sir Bastion tried to bust the door with brute force, but it wouldn't budge. The thief tried to apply his skills with a lockpick, but that too did not work.

"It looks like we're going to have to find those keys," concluded the Diviner.

The Cleric sighed. "They could be anywhere. I pray to Tyr that he may give us a sign..."

"Uhm, gentlemen..." said a lowly Acolyte, reluctant to ask for attention.

All turned to face him. Some with expressions of mild annoyance. What could a layman such as he offer that any other could not?

"Speak your mind, my friend," spoke Sir Bastion with as much respect as he would have for any man of greater stature.

"Well," continues the acolyte, his courage growing thanks to his leader, "I found this book back at the library. The cover has three keys imprinted on it, see? The pages were empty, which seemed strange but I decided to take it along to see if some sort of invisible ink was used. But now... well, see for yourself!"

The man held up the book for all to see. The first page was labelled Bronze, and a short rhyme was written below.

Every man on a quest
    Looks at me with delight.
    When it’s their time to rest,
    I’ll be their slave at night.
    I may beg them to feed me,
    So they’ll give me a chance.
    For as long as they need me,
    I’ll continue to dance.

"Tyr be praised, a sign!" cheered the Cleric.

"Well done, companion!" the Paladin congratulated him. "Surely, this shall lead us to a clue that will aid us in our quest."

A particularly pretty lass winked at Sir Bastion, whose cheeks turned red a little. "Well, my friends, it looks like we all have something to think about tonight! Copy these words or remember them well, and do what you can to discover their meaning. I suggest we all find some sleeping quarters to spend the night while we're here. We have a long journey behind us and I know not when our work here is done."

None questioned Sir Bastion. Notes were taken and soon thereafter the crowd dispersed. Each found a room of their own in the ominous home of the long deceased Lord Trianesh. But most would not rest quietly tonight. For they knew that something was amiss.

All players may submit a riddle answer, but only unconverted Exorcists, Thief and Hidden neutrals may receive the key if they answer correctly. The answer must be a single English word and can't be a name. You get one attempt for each riddle each night. You can't change your answer once you have submitted one. Synonyms of the true answer may be accepted as correct.

Riddle answers are to be submitted in the following format:

Bronze Key Riddle: [insert answer here]

Night will end at this time.

17. ISO #267

M-FMVI Day 2: Bloodshed

M-FMVI Day 2: Bloodshed

Weak rays of sunlight shone through the dust-covered windows of the old mansion at the coming of dawn. Barely anyone had slept well, for the night had been filled from start to end with noises that were discomforting to even the most sound of minds. The exorcists who spent the night in the guest rooms heard ghostly music playing somewhere down the corridor leading to the dining room. The Cleric's focus on his prayers were disrupted due to constant whispers in his ear. Most of them unintelligible gibberish, but the words of the riddle occurred repeatedly. An acolyte in the abandoned dormitory could not close his eyes because the clanking of armoured boots on the floorboards above kept him up. Was that a knight patrolling in front of Sir Bastion's quarters? Or was it... something else?

With the darkness finally gone, a certain sense of security settled in. It wasn't until now that most members of the expedition dared to doze. But fate would not allow it. A horn sounded loudly, calling upon all of the companions to meet. At the bottom of the stairs to the second floor lay the body of a young woman. A single, deep horizontal cut was made through her abdomen from one side to the other. The sight was horrendous, and the woman breathed no longer.

"Oh no!" said the thief. "That's Luna, isn't it?"

It was true. It was Luna's face that they saw. What was strange was that her final expression was not one of agony, but bitterness. Did this woman have unfinished business before her soul departed to the next realm?

Luna was an Executioner

She left a last will:
    "
    Hello Town!

Since some mug decided to kill me, I think it's only fair that I use my last dying breath to help out the Town (since I expect it was scum that offed me tonight).

My target was Socretin, fellow member of Team Rocket. Yeah! That's right, he's an Exorcist.

Prepare for trouble... and make it double!

< Disclaimer: Some filthy dubstep incoming, I didn't want to post exactly the same music again. It's a bit too fast for true dubstep, it's more like dirty drum'n'bass, but the drop is surprisingly satisfying.>

"

After all the commotion, a member of the group very aptly and very proudly pointed out that the corpse wasn't the only thing worthy of note left behind during the night. A scroll was nailed to a wooden support beam. It looked like a ballad of some sort...

Roles list:
    The Banshee (Lady Trianesh)
    Investigator (The Valet)
    Assassin
    The Paladin (Sir Bastion)
    Cleric
    Diviner

Hidden Exorcists Power Role
    Acolyte
    Acolyte
    Acolyte

The Death Knight (Sir Purigon)
    Thief
    Hidden Neutral ***

Hidden Exorcists Roles **: Knight, Ranger, Stalker, Bard, Herald, Undertaker, Coroner, Armoursmith, Shadow Hunter
    Hidden Neutral Roles ***: Executioner, Amnesiac, Jester, Survivor

Graveyard:
    Luna - Executioner

Player list:
    1. DramaLlama
    2. CmG
    3. Kromos
    4. Mopin
    5. jimbobicus
    6. Socretin
    8. wolfcheese
    9. Rocshi
    10. McPwnage
    11. Goremancer
    12. Deathfire123
    13. Escaho
    14. Sumikoko
    15. Ubernox
    16. Guardian
    17. TheWaaagh
    18. Fragos
    19. Azeryuu
    20. Nick

10 votes are required for a lynch.

The day will end at this time.
    Last edited by BorkBot; February 29th, 2012 at 04:22 PM.

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

Re: M-FMVI Day 2: Bloodshed

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaaagh View Post
    Was that ballad a death note?

So, since Sir Purigon couldn't kill last night I guess that means the cult decided to kill night one instead of convert? Odd choice.
    He could kill. He just had an option not to kill so i assume he did kill luna last night. Because not recruiting N1 wouldn´t be an option every sane cult would do.

Also since this riddle was pathethicly easy i assume the people who got it wrong will be modkilled.

No i don`t have the key.

21. ISO #271

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    He could kill. He just had an option not to kill so i assume he did kill luna last night. Because not recruiting N1 wouldn´t be an option every sane cult would do.

Also since this riddle was pathethicly easy i assume the people who got it wrong will be modkilled.

No i don`t have the key.
    If you don't have the key, then how do you know you were right? Lol.

22. ISO #272

Because i could answer the riddle after the second time i read the riddle and i am not even a native english speaker. Maybe i dont want a piece of the key at all?

23. ISO #273

If I was the death knight I would no kill on night 1 and on night 2 I would kill the scummiest person and leave a death note asking the town to direct my kills.

I'm glad Luna is dead so we don't have to deal with her stupid wifom. Her last will can be ignored about Socretin being her target. He is just as likely to be scum as the rest of us.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

The answer to the riddle wasn't clear to me. I gave it a good guess that fitted some of the clues well and others dubiously. I didn't receive a key.

26. ISO #276

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    Guys shut up. I am the stalker. I tracked Azeryuu because he was suspicious. He was too anxious for the night to start. So I tracked him. He targeted Luna. Tell tale. Enough said.
    -Vote Azeryuu
    We didn't get our roles until after day ended...

-vote Goremancer

Probably another executioner. Might as well get rid of him until someone with real evidence speaks up. And that'll mean Azeryuu is innocent if Gore flips exe.

27. ISO #277

Guys shut up. I am the stalker. I tracked Azeryuu because he was suspicious. He was too anxious for the night to start. So I tracked him. He targeted Luna. Tell tale. Enough said.
    -Vote Azeryuu
    He hadn't received his role by then but ok I'll play along with your claim.

28. ISO #278

No.

Believe me. I am the stalker. But if that would mean killing an haunted I will gladly accept. Lynch me then lynch Azer tomorrow. Look at his reaction. Do seem like I am exe? No. Exe already died. In fact Waaagh you are might suspicious. The fact that you voted me immediately after my claim is fucking scum tell.
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

29. ISO #279

No.

Believe me. I am the stalker. But if that would mean killing an haunted I will gladly accept. Lynch me then lynch Azer tomorrow. Look at his reaction. Do seem like I am exe? No. Exe already died. In fact Waaagh you are mighty suspicious. The fact that you voted me immediately after my claim is fucking scum tell.
    Ahhhh typo. ME NO LIEK.
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

30. ISO #280

No.

Believe me. I am the stalker. But if that would mean killing an haunted I will gladly accept. Lynch me then lynch Azer tomorrow. Look at his reaction. Do seem like I am exe? No. Exe already died. In fact Waaagh you are might suspicious. The fact that you voted me immediately after my claim is fucking scum tell.
    So is claiming that the first person you followed on the first real day is actually a killing role.

And there's still a hidden neutral, so saying the executioner died means nothing.

31. ISO #281

Lynch me then lynch Azer tomorrow. Look at his reaction.
    Who's reaction? Azer hasn't posted.

Do seem like I am exe?
    Yeah a bit. Or someone making a gambit.

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

Luna was hobostabbed from The Death Knight and the Death knight is kill and lynch immune before the crypt gets opened.
    Your early claim wasnt neccessary if you really are the stalker you should know that probably a lot of people visited Luna the trollmod last night.

All we know is Azzeryu has probably a night action if the banshee didnt witch him.

If you really are the stalker of course.

Maybe you are the jester and want as fast as possible to your trollfriend on the graveyard to have some fun?

36. ISO #286

Quote Originally Posted by Azeryuu View Post
    Just because I visited Luna doesn't mean I was the only one, I was trying to Roleblock Luna last night but somebody else killed her.
    Why did you block her? I want to hear your reasoning behind it.

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

Will you tell us who killed each person?

I'm saying this so I don't look like I know.

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

Quote Originally Posted by Azeryuu View Post
    To see if anybody dies while she is blocked
    What? That's the answer as to why you would block anyone. Why did you choose to block Luna in particular?

Sounds like you're trying too hard to make us believe you are the escort by saying that's why escorts block people.

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

I killed Luna and took her sig btw.

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300