M-FM VI Gamethread - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: M-FMVI Day 2: Bloodshed

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    If I point out talk that sounds scummy to me, I get accused of being too defensive. If I don't talk and hold my tongue, I get called out for being too quiet. Grrr. Go get struck by lightning, all of you.
    Always other things to talk about. Only Rocshi in your mind. Pitiful...

Will follow McPwnage's and CmG's idea. I will compile everyone's answer and key claims later today. Those who have yet to post their answers and whether they get a key or not, do post soon. Everyone should claim. Those who refuse to will end up worse than Luna. Death without mercy!

3. ISO #653

Sumi, what you seem to not understand is that you not acknowledging Rocshi is buddying. And scum teams, as much as they say not to buddy with each other, inevitably do so in small amounts. The fact that the three of you have not disagreed in any way, and all seem to believe that Socretin is not the sheriff despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary is what's troubling. Either you're scum or you're trying to get recruited as scum.

Add to that the fact that none of you openly said you "agree" with Rocshi to me reads as if you're trying to avoid that overt buddying you mentioned above.

But fine, you're not buddying with him. So vote him. He's not getting lynched anytime soon, so where's the harm in that?

By the way, why don't you have any thoughts on CmG's key plan?

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Just recalled that Luna was the first to be witched in M-FMV with Sumikoko, Kromos and Mopin as baddies.

And I know enough that McPwnage and CmG can never be trusted.
    I could very easily see a team consisting of DramaLlama, Rocshi and player x deciding to recruit Luna night one. Again, the fact that this lynch hasn't been bumped up by outside votes leads me to believe he's guilty. You'd think the Haunting would jump at a lynch like this to make up for their lost convert last night. But nope, this lynch ain't going anywhere because town's too scared to vote scum on the first day.

I'll check back later but CmG's plan sounds good and nothing else is actually getting done today so I'll only be checking back periodically to see if anything interesting has happened.

6. ISO #656

I have confirmed with Waaagh over Skype that he is the least likely person to be a cockmuncher. Any guesses as to who actually is? (Hint: It can't be me)
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

7. ISO #657

For good measure, I did not get the key. At least I got the right answer. I think.
    FM6: Assassin | FM8: Citizen (Chef) | FM9: Drunkard/Teacher (Nikita) | FM10: Town Thief (Procyon) - Best Night Actions
    M-FM1: Coroner | M-FM2: Lookout | M-FM3: Framer | M-FM6: Acolyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    I don't think someone named wolfcheese has a clean head.

8. ISO #658

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    I have confirmed with Waaagh over Skype that he is the least likely person to be a cockmuncher. Any guesses as to who actually is? (Hint: It can't be me)
    No, but maybe I can narrow it down. It's clearly not a vegetarian. Is cockmunching kosher?
    FM6: Assassin | FM8: Citizen (Chef) | FM9: Drunkard/Teacher (Nikita) | FM10: Town Thief (Procyon) - Best Night Actions

9. ISO #659

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Rules

As usual, don't discuss this MFM outside the channels provided within the game itself. Using external (voice) chat software, forum PMs or rep messages to share information about the game is NOT allowed under any circumstances. Not even if you're in the same faction. If I discover that this does happen, there will be repercussions.

You may casually mention the game as long as you don't strategise or reveal anything the other person shouldn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWaaagh View Post
    I'll check back later but CmG's plan sounds good and nothing else is actually getting done today so I'll only be checking back periodically to see if anything interesting has happened.
    Which I find strange. For a cult game, lurking to get culted or avoid being chosen to be culted are lame. Might as well play to game to the fullest.

10. ISO #660

1. DramaLlama - maiden;
    2. CmG - campfire, fire, fuego, feuer; no key
    3. Kromos - ; no key
    4. Mopin
    5. jimbobicus
    6. Socretin
    8. wolfcheese
    9. Rocshi
    10. McPwnage
    11. Goremancer - fire; no key
    12. Deathfire123 - whore/slut;
    13. Escaho
    14. Sumikoko - bed;
    15. Ubernox
    16. Guardian
    17. TheWaaagh
    18. Fragos
    19. Azeryuu - treasure; no key
    20. Nick - fire; no key

11. ISO #661

1. DramaLlama - maiden;
    3. Kromos - ; no key
    4. Mopin
    5. jimbobicus
    6. Socretin
    8. wolfcheese
    9. Rocshi
    10. McPwnage
    12. Deathfire123 - whore/slut;
    13. Escaho
    14. Sumikoko - bed;
    15. Ubernox
    16. Guardian
    17. TheWaaagh
    18. Fragos
    20. Nick - fire; no key
    I already said I submitted fire as my answer and did not receive a key. Good job compiling the notes (sarcasm). And Deathfire and me did not discuss the game on skype he's just rambling about cockmunchers. And I'm clearly not lurking today so if you're going to accuse me of using "lame" tactics then get your facts straight.

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

Since you didnt put it up there, I did not receive no such key
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

14. ISO #664

Maybe no one got the key? I think the answer is fire though even though I submitted whore. I'm flattered that Nick can't trust me though I assure you I am a good guy! At any rate I think the best thing to do is for the keybearer to keep quiet. Scum wants the key out in the open so they can convert the keybearer to the haunting, or at the very least have the palidin overloaded with targets.

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    Maybe no one got the key? I think the answer is fire though even though I submitted whore. I'm flattered that Nick can't trust me though I assure you I am a good guy! At any rate I think the best thing to do is for the keybearer to keep quiet. Scum wants the key out in the open so they can convert the keybearer to the haunting, or at the very least have the palidin overloaded with targets.
    Bringing the key out in the open is fine because the keybearer can give the key to someone else, even someone that can't be converted.

17. ISO #667

Nick, I have also stated that I do not have the key. My answer was fire as well. I bet a lot of people got it right, making chances of getting the key slim for each of us...

18. ISO #668

Just wanted to inform you guys that the first page had a short RP edited in earlier today. I also added some missing feedback messages.

And a new rule:

Excluding day 1, you will only be excused for not contributing one game day during the entire game. To be considered active, make at least 4 posts that contribute significantly to the chat ("hi guys, I read the thread and now I have to go again" doesn't count). Anyone who is inactive for more than one day (for example day 2 and day 4) will be replaced by a reserve. Replacements keep the same role and alignment. Massive lurking will break this game and I won't accept it as a "strategy".
    Last edited by BorkBot; February 29th, 2012 at 09:30 PM.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

19. ISO #669

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaaagh View Post
    Add to that the fact that none of you openly said you "agree" with Rocshi to me reads as if you're trying to avoid that overt buddying you mentioned above.

But fine, you're not buddying with him. So vote him. He's not getting lynched anytime soon, so where's the harm in that?

By the way, why don't you have any thoughts on CmG's key plan?
    Because it totally makes sense that I would draw attention to myself and rebel till the sun sets that we're not aligned together. I know what I'm doing is only making me look even more scummy for being "defensive." But those are the facts I present to you, and if you are insistent on viewing me fearing mislynches as an indication that I'm buddying with Rocshi, then there's really nothing I can say to convince you otherwise.

I don't have any thoughts on CmG's plan because I am completely indifferent on it. It doesn't matter to me whether you carry through with the plan or not. It has its benefits. It has its losses. Because I'm a pessimist, I will share the negative side, as most of you seem to have exhausted the positives. The most outright danger I can see is the Haunting coincidentally recruiting the Ranger once we carry through with this plan, as it does not involve him claiming and staying safe hidden in the shadows if converted. Neither do I want him to claim, as he is one of our biggest assets. Probability of it occurring too low? Then I ask you what the probability was of the stalker just happening to follow the Paladin the night he smote the Haunting's first recruit. If you think the benefits outweigh the dangers, then by all means, carry through with the plan. I am wishy washy upon this matter.

I'm off for the day. Do not expect me to say anything else for the rest of the day. Busy day tomorrow. Adieu.

20. ISO #670

1. DramaLlama - maiden;
    3. Kromos - ; no key
    4. Mopin
    5. jimbobicus
    6. Socretin
    8. wolfcheese
    9. Rocshi - home; no key
    10. McPwnage - whore;
    12. Deathfire123 - whore/slut; no key
    13. Escaho
    14. Sumikoko - bed;
    15. Ubernox
    16. Guardian
    17. TheWaaagh - fire; no key
    18. Fragos
    20. Nick - fire; no key
    Pass the key to Sir Bastion. Bam! Cannot be converted.
    Pass the key to Exorcist/Neutrals that can be converted. Bam! Warding from Sir Bastion.

Thief should try stealing from The Haunting members. And you can keep the keys.

We should discuss about who gets the keys when there is one or no keys left. Pass all keys to the same person, either the Thief or Sir Bastion then ward and heal when unsealing the crypt at night. Must be done by Night 4.

21. ISO #671

Well all this key plan is great and all but time is running out. We need to decide on who to lynch. Right now Rocshi has a large train but I'm kind of reluctant to jump on it since I don't want more power roles to be revealed. But I guess it's a bad idea to waste a day lynch sooooo -Vote Rocshi sorry man but I'm kind of curious to see what role you are.
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

22. ISO #672

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    Because it totally makes sense that I would draw attention to myself and rebel till the sun sets that we're not aligned together. I know what I'm doing is only making me look even more scummy for being "defensive." But those are the facts I present to you, and if you are insistent on viewing me fearing mislynches as an indication that I'm buddying with Rocshi, then there's really nothing I can say to convince you otherwise.

I don't have any thoughts on CmG's plan because I am completely indifferent on it. It doesn't matter to me whether you carry through with the plan or not. It has its benefits. It has its losses. Because I'm a pessimist, I will share the negative side, as most of you seem to have exhausted the positives. The most outright danger I can see is the Haunting coincidentally recruiting the Ranger once we carry through with this plan, as it does not involve him claiming and staying safe hidden in the shadows if converted. Neither do I want him to claim, as he is one of our biggest assets. Probability of it occurring too low? Then I ask you what the probability was of the stalker just happening to follow the Paladin the night he smote the Haunting's first recruit. If you think the benefits outweigh the dangers, then by all means, carry through with the plan. I am wishy washy upon this matter.

I'm off for the day. Do not expect me to say anything else for the rest of the day. Busy day tomorrow. Adieu.
    I know you're not here, and I'm not supposed to be here either, but fun fact: the way you're talking right now is exactly what you did in FM8 when Muso confronted you as being the lover after Clyde's death. I fell for it that time, but I won't now.

For anyone unfamiliar, check it out in the Jet's night chat, it should give you some insight into Sumi's play-style.

23. ISO #673

1. DramaLlama - maiden;
    3. Kromos - ; no key
    4. Mopin
    5. jimbobicus
    6. Socretin
    8. wolfcheese - fire; no key
    9. Rocshi - home; no key
    10. McPwnage - whore;
    13. Escaho
    14. Sumikoko - bed;
    15. Ubernox
    16. Guardian
    18. Fragos
    20. Nick - fire; no key
    That girl is surprisingly angry. Over minor details. I wonder why. Maybe it's her new avatar.

TheWaaagh has bloodlust only when he's bad. Still... if Roschi can't defend himself properly...

Roschi bandwagon is moving. So I think he should try defending himself properly, without roleclaiming first. In this game, acting scummy like a mafia or neutral won't work. Acting like a cult to avoid being culted so that cult have justification to lynch you? Fail strategy.

Only thing you need to make sure it to stay at Sir Purigon's good side to avoid being killed at night?

24. ISO #674

That girl is surprisingly angry. Over minor details. I wonder why. Maybe it's her new avatar.

TheWaaagh has bloodlust only when he's bad. Still... if Roschi can't defend himself properly...

Roschi bandwagon is moving. So I think he should try defending himself properly, without roleclaiming first. In this game, acting scummy like a mafia or neutral won't work. Acting like a cult to avoid being culted so that cult have justification to lynch you? Fail strategy.

Only thing you need to make sure it to stay at Sir Purigon's good side to avoid being killed at night?
    His defense is that he acts scummy every game. But in this situation it's a little different.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

25. ISO #675

Glad to see that in my absence the conversation has shifted from me finally, but I'm not going to say anything on that subject anymore because it already caused an uproar.

So we have 5 votes on Rocshi I see? Not sure if there are still any votes on anyone else right now
    M-FM VI - Shadow Hunter (Sheriff) (WIN)

26. ISO #676

Quote Originally Posted by Socretin View Post
    Glad to see that in my absence the conversation has shifted from me finally, but I'm not going to say anything on that subject anymore because it already caused an uproar.

So we have 5 votes on Rocshi I see? Not sure if there are still any votes on anyone else right now
    LAWL SCUM TELL SCUM TELL. HE'S SCUM. BLOCK HIM PLOX. I R STALKER AND I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. TRUST ME!
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

27. ISO #677

Lynch Tally

TheWaaagh (1): Sumikoko
    Rocshi (5): TheWaaagh, Socretin, Azeryuu, Escaho, Goremancer
    wolfcheese (1): CmG
    skip day (2): Rocshi, wolfcheese

Kill Tally

Deathfire123 (1): Nick
    Ubernox (1): Nick
    Guardian (1): Nick
    jimbobicus (1): Nick

Rocshi should defend himself soon. I will be voting in 9 hours. And once I vote, I will not change it. If you really feel that your death is good for Exorcist, and you want to die an Exorcist, at least tell us so. If not, defend yourself.

And those 4 in the kill list should contribute more. Take a stand or something.

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Just wanted to inform you guys that the first page had a short RP edited in earlier today. I also added some missing feedback messages.

And a new rule:

Excluding day 1, you will only be excused for not contributing one game day during the entire game. To be considered active, make at least 4 posts that contribute significantly to the chat ("hi guys, I read the thread and now I have to go again" doesn't count). Anyone who is inactive for more than one day (for example day 2 and day 4) will be replaced by a reserve. Replacements keep the same role and alignment. Massive lurking will break this game and I won't accept it as a "strategy".
    FMX is not the new standard in forum mafia play thank you very much

30. ISO #680

You forgot about my answer to the riddle: "fire".

And do NOT reveal who has the key. Did you forgot that there is Thief among us? If he steals the key and opens the crypt with it, one of us will die when the crypt will be fully opened. So do NOT reveal your key unless the Thief is dead.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    Here is the answer to the missing key by the way.

In the event that only the Death Knight or a member of the Haunting gives the correct answer, the riddle will remain unsolved.

From the rules.
    How do you know they were the only ones to give the correct answer? SCUM!

34. ISO #684

vote Sumikoko

Much scummier than Rocshi.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

35. ISO #685

DK kill jimbobicus

I said my riddle answer was fire.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

36. ISO #686

Unkill Deathfire123

Vote Ubernox

Lynch Tally

TheWaaagh (1): Sumikoko
    Rocshi (6): TheWaaagh, Socretin, Azeryuu, Escaho, Goremancer, McPwnage
    wolfcheese (1): CmG
    Sumikoko (1): Kromos
    skip day (2): Rocshi, wolfcheese

Kill Tally

Guardian (1): Nick
    jimbobicus (1): Nick, Kromos

37. ISO #687

1. DramaLlama - maiden;
    3. Kromos - fire; no key
    4. Mopin
    5. jimbobicus
    6. Socretin
    8. wolfcheese - fire; no key
    9. Rocshi - home; no key
    10. McPwnage - whore;
    13. Escaho
    14. Sumikoko - bed;
    15. Ubernox
    16. Guardian
    18. Fragos - fire;
    20. Nick - fire; no key
    I not too worried about the Thief. A decent exchange. I'm more worried that The Haunting would delay the opening of the crypt.

38. ISO #688

Bork didn't answer my question about Luna's red name being intentional.

I wouldn't be so quick to reject the thief, Fragos. We scratch his back, he scratches ours; we can win with him, and he would be a great ally. Remember that, unless he is converted, there is a chance of one of the haunting randomly dying too.

Let's hope that the thief knows to stay quiet and not draw attention to himself, unless he wants to be culted.

39. ISO #689

im in for the key plan too.
    ON that note, i only "lurk" because i have a life AND i live in a different timezone.
    my answer was "hope"
    no key.
    -reveal key
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith
    Misc: Why-FOM (M-FM 1), SFM: The Experiment: Hosted

40. ISO #690

i had a scum vibe from Roschi, but I'm reluctant to lynch him due to the fact that he got bandwagon-ed really fast.
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    I thought the answer was fire, but I'm guessing I was wrong judging by how no one seems to have gotten the key. Maybe Bork is too clever for us.

Why are we lynching Rocshi again?
    i recall it was because of him "claiming" shadow hunter and acting scummy overall.

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

I want to lynch Rocshi because he's a shady bastard that was the first to attack Socretin's shadow hunter claim. And he's got at least two buddies thus far in the form of DramaLlama and Sumikoko. I just want to see what the three of them have in common, as well as a role-claim from Rocshi to explain his actions.

And he didn't get "bandwagoned" really fast. For most of yesterday there were only three votes on him that were all town: me (you don't have to believe me on that), socretin (not going through this again), and azeryuu (the "confirmed" paladin). Since then there's only been three votes from Escaho, Goremancer (another confirmed town), and McPwnage.

Escaho and McPwnage could be on the same team, trying to avoid voting too close together, but the rest of the votes on him are town. So even if Rocshi flips town we'll have two suspects in Escaho and McPwnage. I really don't see a problem with lynching him given the information his death will reveal, especially given who we're lynching: depending on his role, I doubt Rocshi will contribute as much correct information through this game as his death would.

45. ISO #695

A roleclaim wouldn't explain my actions, as I have no leads against him.

I'll explain by saying that I questioned the timing and execution of his claim, and his reactions to my questioning were very defensive, it seemed like he was hiding something.

I'll roleclaim at L-2 or something, but don't hammer me in the next 7 hours, because I'm not going down without a defense.
    A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING.

46. ISO #696

Quote Originally Posted by Rocshi View Post
    A roleclaim wouldn't explain my actions, as I have no leads against him.

I'll explain by saying that I questioned the timing and execution of his claim, and his reactions to my questioning were very defensive, it seemed like he was hiding something.

I'll roleclaim at L-2 or something, but don't hammer me in the next 7 hours, because I'm not going down without a defense.
    If you have a strong defense, shouldn't you post it now? Instead of forcing us to waste more time piling votes on yourself? Seeing as how many people are town that have voted you, aren't you at all worried about the scum (of which you're apparently not) piling the votes on to hammer you before your defense can be properly articulated?

Also, the day ends in the next 7 hours derp.

47. ISO #697

Escaho and McPwnage could be on the same team, trying to avoid voting too close together, but the rest of the votes on him are town. So even if Rocshi flips town we'll have two suspects in Escaho and McPwnage. I really don't see a problem with lynching him given the information his death will reveal, especially given who we're lynching: depending on his role, I doubt Rocshi will contribute as much correct information through this game as his death would.
    That is your analysis on me? Really? Since you started the bandwagon we should just assume you are town and should instantly be suspicious of McPwnage and I?

Rocshi has been acting particularly shady, as has DramaLlama and jimbobicus. Those are the 3 I currently would not mind votes on. And please note that some roles in particular have to not appear as OBVIOUS TOWN because they do not have protection for the night.

On the subject of the key: Some people are not going to want to reveal they have the key (in fact, I would venture a guess that someone who has said "I do not have it" but has not typed "-reveal key" probably has it), especially the Thief.

To the Thief: We offer you an alliance. We will help you gather the keys and find the Banshee. We will open the Crypt, kill her, and you can join in our win.

To Sir Purigon: Please join the Town today. We should not try to actively direct your kills, but please kill those you believe to be scum as opposed to Town. It appears your lack of kill Night 1 may support the idea that you are on our side, so hopefully that's the case.

To The Haunting: Go die.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    FMX is not the new standard in forum mafia play thank you very much
    There won't be any role rerolls and you can still use your reads on their previous player to try and figure out what they are, so it's not quite the same.

Besides, I already had a rule like this in SFM3, but it was too lenient because I allowed people to "play" with no posts for 3 days. That was bad for the game, especially because of the smaller scale. Since days are now 48 hours long, it's not too much to ask for players to make 4 posts in each day thread.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

50. ISO #700

I was typing out a terrible roleclaim, and I realized two things.

1. I'm a terrible liar.
    2. I actually have a really easy win condition and that the town shouldn't hate me.

I am your resident Thief.
    Escaho, I accept your olive branch.

Basically, I'm a Survivor with an added win condition that kills a random town. I'm not trying to get myself recruited either.

Ward me, by the way, I'm probably very beneficial to The Haunting.

My accusations were based on random things I found that didn't really make sense. I have no leads, and I don't know who has the key. My riddle answer was also terribly wrong.

Basically, town, if you give me a key, I'll vote with you.

I can't post for the rest of the day. Adieu.
    A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING.