M-FM VI Gamethread - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: M-FMVI Day 2: Bloodshed

Quote Originally Posted by Sumikoko View Post
    The basis of doubt, or at least from my point of view, is not the assumption that you are scum. I am just saying that you're nowhere near confirmed Sheriff. Whether you are citizen trying to WIFOM to take a bullet for the town, or another town PR hiding under the guise of Sheriff (which would be lolz) to get a heal, or you really are scum, none of that is relevant. The point is, do not call yourself a confirmed Sheriff. That is the part that irks me.
    I stopped calling myself a confirmed sheriff back when Rocshi said that to me. But regardless I will still refer to myself as Sheriff as that is what I know I am and I will still refer back to the points I've made of why I am most likely sheriff
    M-FM VI - Shadow Hunter (Sheriff) (WIN)

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by Rocshi View Post
    Azeryuu can prove himself tonight by warding someone.

Socretin... well, Sheriffs can't be confirmed until someone they found as suspicious dies, in my opinion.

I'll give him another day. -unvote Socretin

-vote skip day

@TheWaaagh: Just a theory.

Death Knight is detection immune by the way.

K IM ACTUALLY LEAVING NOW
    Alright, you and Goremancer, I have a very special request:

CAN YOU READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU REFERENCE THEM?

Death Knight appears as a member of the haunting to the Shadow Hunter.

Now until you've read the entire rules thread, kindly stfu.

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

Never believe everything people post without confirmed proof of their claim. Anything they could just copy and paste is not proof. The facts are Luna was converted then killed. I was watched and I visited Luna. I claim I Smited Luna.

Actions people say they will do they might not do in the end, or they may.

Roles must be confirmed with actions that are not public knowledge.
    M-FMVI: Paladin (WIN)

5. ISO #505

Kufufu. How is the weather up there on Soap Box Mountain, Waaagh?

The weather is lovely down here.
    The fact that hearing these two spread misinformation repeatedly doesn't piss you off just makes me think you're scum more and more.

The weather up here is awesome though.

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaaagh View Post
    Alright, you and Goremancer, I have a very special request:

CAN YOU READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU REFERENCE THEM?

Death Knight appears as a member of the haunting to the Shadow Hunter.

Now until you've read the entire rules thread, kindly stfu.
    Lol I think i'll linger for a minute longer. TheWaaagh has finally lost it. He is a mad bro. :/
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

9. ISO #509

-vote skip day

Any lynch trains gaining momentum on the first day scare the poopy monkey out of me.
    FM6: Assassin | FM8: Citizen (Chef) | FM9: Drunkard/Teacher (Nikita) | FM10: Town Thief (Procyon) - Best Night Actions
    M-FM1: Coroner | M-FM2: Lookout | M-FM3: Framer | M-FM6: Acolyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    I don't think someone named wolfcheese has a clean head.

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

I am convinced that Rocshi is a neutral at best, scum at worst. And I'm also convinced that it would be better to mislynch in this setup than not lynch at all. Because every day we don't lynch that's one member of our town that goes to the cult. If we lynch a townie though, it denies them a body and it gives us information.

But hey, if you guys would rather just make a play for the Haunting to win, then by all means skip the day away. My vote will be sitting comfortably on Rocshi until someone else comes forward with information in another direction.

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    OH WAIT DERP. NVM. LOL
    Gore are you high? or drunk? I think that was the biggest derp moment I've seen in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Socretin View Post
    I detected him or Sheriff'd him or whatever and it said that he was town.
    Well first off all, you seem to know nothing about your claimed role, you say the result said he was town? Funny. The results of a shadow hunter say if they have corruption or not. Not that they are town. You are basically saying neutrals = town. Scummy.

Luna gave me as town in last will
    I gave evidence that Azeryuu is telling the Truth
    What CmG said about Azeryuu makes a lot of sense

There's more evidence of me being town than me not being town
    It's just whether people chose to believe me or not
    Stop saying Luna clearled you as town. Executioner's will can be whatever the fuck she wants it to be. Luna doesn't clear anyone.
    Everytime you post it sounds like scum or a total noob. Did you even play sc2 mafia?

Quote Originally Posted by Azeryuu View Post
    TheWaaag is now on my possible Ward list
    Lols. So he defends you and you want to ward him over other roles? The supposed shadow hunter is a 500% times better target for a ward then someone who defends you a bit but never claimed a role.

now you are obviously lying. There is no point for you to reveal when you have next to know suspicion on you. Also what are the odds you would have evidence on me directly after saying you disbelieve me and having the spotlight shone momentarily on you? Not to mention I am practically proven Sheriff at this point. Also let's not forget that CmG and the Waaagh are most likely correct and so Luna was converted meaning you couldn't have even been manipulated to think I was haunting.
    Did you read his post? You seem to have things fly over your head. Either you are acting like this on purpose or someone dropped you on your head as a child.

The Waaagh is the only one who has any common sense. Why would I be helping the Paladin if I was haunting? All you say is "you claimed too early you claimed too early?" Well sorry but I was just trying to help somebody I knew was innocent and has been PROVEN innocent since and I'm unfortunately a n00b at these games so I did the only thing I could think of doing to stop you from killing an innocent
    Someone who had 2 votes on them 3-4 hours into a 48 hour day. You make no sense to me at all. I could spend years trying to figure out what goes through your brain and I wouldn't understand anything. I think I would actually suicide.

I'm going to have to agree with The Waaagh here. You seem to be trying to put the focus on me too much and you won't listen to any evidence I'm innocent
    Evidence? Where?

-Vote Rocshi

Tally
    Rocshi (2) - Socretin, The Waaagh
    So as is the tradition of FM, whoever posts tallies is scum. Right?
    And you are missing votes on other people. Don't post incorrect tallies or I will lynch your ass so fast.

not true. I have given my own reasons for why i'm Sheriff. I was the first to step up to Azeryuu's defence. I'm afraid you are all mistaking me acting as scum as me acting inexperienced, which I am. I was acting scummy earlier mostly due to my panic that my name was being tossed around. However I don't understand why people doubt me after fully supporting the Paladin. There is no reason why I would do this if I was haunting
    my own reasons? Seriously. Wtf is your deal? You smell of jester.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocshi View Post
    -vote skip day
    Um why skip day? its been 7 hours of a 48 hour day.

I think gore said it but I'm not actually lurking. Well I guess I am technically.
    Blame archangel. He made me join 4v4s and other fucking custom games in the name of NAMBLA. And I left my browser open.
    It's going to happen again so yeah.
    I lurk reddit like there is no point to step outside my door.
    P.S. I live in a basement!
    P.S.S. I rent. My parents live 50 miles away (thank god)

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

I am convinced that Rocshi is a neutral at best, scum at worst. And I'm also convinced that it would be better to mislynch in this setup than not lynch at all. Because every day we don't lynch that's one member of our town that goes to the cult. If we lynch a townie though, it denies them a body and it gives us information.

But hey, if you guys would rather just make a play for the Haunting to win, then by all means skip the day away. My vote will be sitting comfortably on Rocshi until someone else comes forward with information in another direction.
    Whoooooa, buddy. Waaagh. That was an incredibly scummy thing to say. This is a complete misinterpretation of facts. Whether you lynch Rocshi or not is none of my business, but the fact that you advocate mislynch more than not a lynch? The heck? You're suggesting it's better we lose 2 townies in one go than 1? And the fact that the Haunting needs unconverted Exorcists dead in their quota to win? "Denies them a body and gives us information." Bull. Crap. Yeah, denies us a living town member and support the win conditions of scum.

There is so much scumminess in those few sentences you wrote that I don't even know where to start pointing out. "If we don't lynch, that's one member of our town that goes to the cult"? What are you saying? That if we do lynch, we won't lose a town member to the cult? In what planet does that make sense? Culting will ALWAYS work in the advantage of the cult early on. They will either get a new member, or find out the existence of a PR. Lynching will not affect culting at night. Rather, a mislynch is even worse, as it not only not stop cult from culting, it fulfills their quota for unconverted town members.

For one who has climbed Soap Box Mountain to point out to others that they need to read carefully, I think you may need a reassessment of what you're saying yourself. I am now utterly convinced you are scum of some sort. Azeryuu, you might want to pick someone else to trust.

-vote TheWaaagh

18. ISO #518

uh wtf...
    alright let me explain some things here

Saying it said he was town was not literal. I posted pages ago the actual message it sent me I was just saying what it meant. it meant he was town or non-death knight neutrals which is unlikely

I have not been saying that the last will clears me and in fact that was probably the only or one of two times that I said it. Not to mention you took that from pages ago

sorry that i skimmed that one post but this is my first game I was just angry at him not believing me and not giving a viable reason why I would go with the paladin

I don't know what you were thinking when you analyzed that next post of mine cause you honestly gave nothing to either side you just blatantly insulted what I said

why the hell would tallies mean scum I just used it cause that's what I saw in the other games I've looked through

and once again you fail to show any knowledge of anything I or anyone else was saying

all in all you provided no viable points for either side and it seemed more like a flat-out insult against me specifically. I don't know what's wrong with you but next time it may help to add to what's going on
    M-FM VI - Shadow Hunter (Sheriff) (WIN)

19. ISO #519

HAHAHAHAHAHA Here comes Sumi riding out to protect her scum buddy Rocshi.

Yes, I would rather mislynch than skip day. Why?

If we skip day:

All of the neutrals + cult live. They cult someone tonight. Good times for them.

If we lynch correctly:

Sucks for those neutrals and cult. Good times for town tonight.

If we mislynch:

Either an acolyte dies or a power role dies. If it's a power role, then that's one less power role for scum to claim when pressed during the day. And it's one less vote against us later in the game.

To be honest though, I really just want to watch Rocshi die so that when he flips scum we can lynch you next. But by all means, leave your vote on me bud.

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

Good day to you. I have read 5 pages and we can collect some good facts now:

Goremancer is a stalker who tracked Azeryuu, and Azeryuu confimed himself that he was watched by stalker.
    Since Azeryuu is a relatively new player, I can assume that he is indeed Paladin, and not Death Knight.
    Luna's last will is obviously WIFOM, so don't believe it in any way. Though since Socretin is a new player as well, I think that he is really Shadown Hunter (Sheriff). Not sure 100% yet, though.

Anyway, other than Paladin, the another 100% confirmed town is Goremancer, but it is up to Azeryuu who to protect today.

I'll be busy at work for a while, so keep that in mind. I'll post some more insight later.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

HAHAHAHAHAHA Here comes Sumi riding out to protect her scum buddy Rocshi.

Yes, I would rather mislynch than skip day. Why?

If we skip day:

All of the neutrals + cult live. They cult someone tonight. Good times for them.

If we lynch correctly:

Sucks for those neutrals and cult. Good times for town tonight.

If we mislynch:

Either an acolyte dies or a power role dies. If it's a power role, then that's one less power role for scum to claim when pressed during the day. And it's one less vote against us later in the game.

To be honest though, I really just want to watch Rocshi die so that when he flips scum we can lynch you next. But by all means, leave your vote on me bud.
    Would I defend this "scum buddy" of mine to not have thought it out ahead of time? That in the case he flips scum, all attention will be on me? Do I really look dumb enough to come riding out on my white horse and shining armor to defend someone? Don't answer that question. That wasn't even my suggestion at all, to begin with. I don't know what alignment Rocshi is, and I don't really care at this minute. All I know is, you're suggesting mislynching is better than no lynching and that does not flow well with me at all. Your list is entirely way too simplified and biased. Allow me to provide a better list:

If we skip day:
    Yes, neutral and cult lives. But so does all the town members. The Haunting will Cult regardless.

If we lynch correctly:
    Yay, one opposition down. Oops, Haunting will still Cult. Now we're even again. Of course, this is still the most preferable choice.

If we mislynch:
    We killed a town member. No matter which way you flip the coin, it is a dead, innocent town as of right now. Did you just say, that it's one less power role for scum to claim? IT'S A CULT. THEY RETAIN THEIR ABILITIES FOR THE MOST PART. The only role I see MAYBE having some trouble is assassin, in the case that a lookout/detective sees them. One less vote against us later in the game? You're assuming that this person gets culted. And don't forget if you mislynch a non-cult-able person, that is one vote that is NEVER against you. And again, guess what. Cult wins another member regardless, on top of an extra bonus of their win condition being one step closer.

I don't know how you see mislynching is a good thing. Even if you're not scum now, is this some bait for the cult to convert you? If any mislynch ought to occur, it should be you for spreading false propaganda like this.

Anyway, I'm off for the night. Toodles.

24. ISO #524

Would I defend this "scum buddy" of mine to not have thought it out ahead of time? That in the case he flips scum, all attention will be on me? Do I really look dumb enough to come riding out on my white horse and shining armor to defend someone? Don't answer that question. That wasn't even my suggestion at all, to begin with. I don't know what alignment Rocshi is, and I don't really care at this minute. All I know is, you're suggesting mislynching is better than no lynching and that does not flow well with me at all. Your list is entirely way too simplified and biased. Allow me to provide a better list:

If we skip day:
    Yes, neutral and cult lives. But so does all the town members. The Haunting will Cult regardless.

If we lynch correctly:
    Yay, one opposition down. Oops, Haunting will still Cult. Now we're even again. Of course, this is still the most preferable choice.

If we mislynch:
    We killed a town member. No matter which way you flip the coin, it is a dead, innocent town as of right now. Did you just say, that it's one less power role for scum to claim? IT'S A CULT. THEY RETAIN THEIR ABILITIES FOR THE MOST PART. The only role I see MAYBE having some trouble is assassin, in the case that a lookout/detective sees them. One less vote against us later in the game? You're assuming that this person gets culted. And don't forget if you mislynch a non-cult-able person, that is one vote that is NEVER against you. And again, guess what. Cult wins another member regardless, on top of an extra bonus of their win condition being one step closer.

I don't know how you see mislynching is a good thing. Even if you're not scum now, is this some bait for the cult to convert you? If any mislynch ought to occur, it should be you for spreading false propaganda like this.

Anyway, I'm off for the night. Toodles.
    First of all, you do have a history of sticking up for your buddies. Right now here's what I see: Rocshi is going apeshit trying desperately to discredit Socretin as a sheriff. He votes to skip day and so does wolfcheese. I put out an argument to sway people away from just voting to skip a day that has barely begun, and said that I myself believe it better to risk a mislynch. You come out to attack that as a way of getting people away from voting Rocshi. If you disagreed with me that's one thing, but given how quiet you were when there were plenty of other scummy people throughout the day well... it's odd you come out to attack me the one demanding Rocshi's head. No?

You can also add Drama to that list because he too seeks to discredit the sheriff. Combined that's 4 people as of right now. 1 Death Knight and 3 Haunting. I just want to see which one Rocshi is, and then you as well. Is that such a bad thing?

25. ISO #525

Also your argument about mislynching being bad is kind of invalid when you also talk about how a correct lynch accomplishes nothing.

Here's my point a little more in-depth:

Everyone that isn't the diviner, cleric, and paladin is a potential enemy. That includes myself. How do we fix that though? Those three can't be converted so we only need to worry about them being killed. In that respect we have a claimed Paladin who the Haunting wants to kill but can't because the Cleric is on him. While the Cleric is on him, a silent Bodyguard watches our sheriff who gets a ward on him. Suddenly our list of safe people goes up. Now that's 5 people against the Haunting, who we can begin hunting not only at day but also at night with the sheriff and the paladin's smite ability. And that's assuming the sheriff gets a lead at night. If he doesn't, Paladin just drops more wards on more confirmed roles. Suddenly a small group of town has completely fucked the Haunting. And guess what?

No one else's role matters for this to happen. That means that we can mislynch and still be okay in the long run.

But I want to reiterate, again, that barring a very convincing role claim from Rocshi, I do not think we will be mislynching today.

26. ISO #526

I am not completely opposed to a lynch.

The Haunting knows up to possibly 8 roles now. Their 3 members, Stalker, Paladin, Shadow Hunter, Luna, and the person they investigated. Town is at 4. With conversions and Investigating, they may know all roles by Day 7 (and that's not counting role claims and information they receive from converted members, which likely brings that estimate down to Day 5-6).

It was a good thing, I think, that Gore inadvertantly caused this reveal. We needed to know who to heal/protect/ward. Thankfully we got lucky with the Smite kill so Haunting is back down to 3 members.

The Death Knight appears to not have killed last night. That's a little weird. Was there a successful heal last night?

Rocshi is most certainly stand-offish and adamant about Socretin not being Shadow Hunter whatsoever. It's very blatant and Sumi's strong defense is a little jarring. What's going on there?
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

27. ISO #527

Voting to skip day only stops us from lynching. It does not end day faster so unvote scum.

We now know that the mafia probably have a noob team. They converted Luna.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

28. ISO #528

Skip day is pointless since borkbot insists on lining this up with forum mafia x. I think it is great that the death knight killed luna for us given she was converted to the haunting. Death Knight should be able to win with town and kill off those who appear to be scummy so that we can eliminate the haunting.

It seems like the haunting is going the route of converting instead of killing but they might want to kill tonight. With Palidin out in the open (believe claim) and the shadow haunter claim I have my doubts about they might want to kill so that the haunting can witch to get rid of the palidin threat. To prevent this I suggest both doctor and lookout on the palidin so that lookout can confirm doctor if there is fear of lynching and we can pin down the banshee if they are bold enough to witch the palidin.

Also could we discuss the riddle more? All I could think of was whore, borkbot needs to come up with some better riddles.

29. ISO #529

My answer was "fire". I don't have the key, though.

And McPwnage, you really skipped a lot here. You think that Death Knight killed Luna and not Paladin? Please read the rules again, and don't try to mislead the town or you might be considered scum in my eyes.

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

30. ISO #530

*Reads tons of noob posts*
    *Reads noob-ish defences*
    *unsure if scum, neutral or just noobish*
    now what?
    Cmg had a noob-ish defence on someone else. (really big loop-holes)
    Azeryuu apparently claims bard, then says he is sheriff.
    Socretin uses Luna's LW as "proof" of his innocence, and uses it constantly..
    what's next?
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith
    Misc: Why-FOM (M-FM 1), SFM: The Experiment: Hosted

31. ISO #531

What we know for sure:

1) Lady Trianesh converted Luna.
    Proof: Executioner is red in colour.

2) Luna was smited by Sir Bastion or killed by Sir Purigon.
    Proof: Luna was a member of The Haunting.

3) Azeryuu visited Luna
    Proof: Found by Goremancer and confirmed by Azeryuu

4) Goremancer is Stalker
    Proof: Accused Azeryuu of visiting Luna and confirmed by Azeryuu

32. ISO #532

3 Role claims on day 1.
    this is getting ridiculous..
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith
    Misc: Why-FOM (M-FM 1), SFM: The Experiment: Hosted

33. ISO #533

Yeah, 3 roleclaims on Day 2 is a bit too much, but there is also a good side - All of us are still alive, only neutral Luna was killed. This is not Mini-FM V where half of citizens turned into mafia, we have a really good chance to defeat The Haunting in this game, since they still have only 3 members.

34. ISO #534

Possible roles of Azeryuu:

Bard

Reasons for: Claimed blocking Luna to see if anyone is dead.
    Reasons against: Claimed Sir Bastion afterwards.
    Suggested actions: Do not block Goremancer just to fake that your are Sir Bastion.

Sir Bastion

Reasons for: Claimed Sir Bastion.
    Reasons against: Warded Luna converted. Used smite instead of ward on Night1. Inconsistencies in PMs received.
    Suggested actions: Use ward instead of smite tonight.

Sir Purigon

Reasons for: Visited Luna dead.
    Reasons against: A few people might have visited Luna.
    Suggested actions: Claim Sir Purigon now and coordinate actions with Exorcist to avoid wasting our actions on you. Remember, make friends not enemies.

Lady Trianesh

Reasons against: Detection immunity.

35. ISO #535

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Possible roles of Azeryuu:

Bard

Reasons for: Claimed blocking Luna to see if anyone is dead.
    Reasons against: Claimed Sir Bastion afterwards.
    Suggested actions: Do not block Goremancer just to fake that your are Sir Bastion.

Sir Bastion

Reasons for: Claimed Sir Bastion.
    Reasons against: Warded Luna converted. Used smite instead of ward on Night1. Inconsistencies in PMs received.
    Suggested actions: Use ward instead of smite tonight.

Sir Purigon

Reasons for: Visited Luna dead.
    Reasons against: A few people might have visited Luna. Socretin claimed Shadow Hunter and said Azeryuu is clean.
    Suggested actions: Claim Sir Purigon now and coordinate actions with Exorcist to avoid wasting our actions on you. Remember, make friends not enemies.

Lady Trianesh

Reasons against: Detection immunity.
    Added Socretin's claim.

36. ISO #536

In my opinion, Goremancer and Socretin are good warding targets. Azeryuu as possible Bard is not very useful to Exorcist. Cannot roleblock Lady Trianesh. Will be killed if roleblock Sir Purigon. If converted, we can lynch him if he ever roleblocked proven town. Then again, ever heard of WIFOM?

37. ISO #537

Let's discuss riddles!

Every man on a quest
    Looks at me with delight.

Something men on a quest would like.

When it’s their time to rest,
    I’ll be their slave at night.

Something that serves men on a quest at night.

I may beg them to feed me,
    So they’ll give me a chance.

Need maintenance. Don't come for free.

For as long as they need me,
    I’ll continue to dance.

It can move as long as required.

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

If people would finally believe that i'm actually the sheriff than we know that Azeryuu is town for sure regardless of being Paladin or not, but based on how he's played I don't see why he would role claim Paladin as a lie if he's already an exorcist
    If you ARE the Sheriff, Azeryuu can still be the Death Knight. We know that if Azeryuu dies and turns out to be a member of the haunting, you are not a sheriff and will be killed at night for fear of jester.
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

40. ISO #540

I'd like to ask the Death Knight to not random kill anymore, seeing as its much easier for him to win with town rather than killing the whole town, the thief and the banshee. Instead just let us direct your kills each night, which will give town an invulnerable vigilante.

Trying to find out who the Death Knight is would be pretty worthless at this point. Judging by how he'll be invulnerable for most of the game and would do good by working with us.

41. ISO #541

Read the FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    If you ARE the Sheriff, Azeryuu can still be the Death Knight. We know that if Azeryuu dies and turns out to be a member of the haunting, you are not a sheriff and will be killed at night for fear of jester.
    Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Check one player each night to see if they are a member of The Haunting. The Death knight is shown as a member of The Haunting without actually being a part of it.

Becomes a Shadow if converted by the Banshee.

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

Quote Originally Posted by Mopin View Post
    I'd like to ask the Death Knight to not random kill anymore, seeing as its much easier for him to win with town rather than killing the whole town, the thief and the banshee. Instead just let us direct your kills each night, which will give town an invulnerable vigilante.

Trying to find out who the Death Knight is would be pretty worthless at this point. Judging by how he'll be invulnerable for most of the game and would do good by working with us.
    So if we are not lynching, who do you want to vote for to be killed tonight?

Give the Sir Purigon, friend of Exorcist a few candidates, say 2-3 suspicious, non-contributing individuals.

So...

Lynch Tally

TheWaaagh (1): Sumikoko
    Rocshi (3): TheWaaagh, Socretin, Azeryuu
    skip day (2): Rocshi, wolfcheese

Kill Tally

44. ISO #544

A nice idea, but what if the death knight ends up being guided by the mafia instead of the town?
    FM6: Assassin | FM8: Citizen (Chef) | FM9: Drunkard/Teacher (Nikita) | FM10: Town Thief (Procyon) - Best Night Actions
    M-FM1: Coroner | M-FM2: Lookout | M-FM3: Framer | M-FM6: Acolyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalier View Post
    I don't think someone named wolfcheese has a clean head.

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

The Death Knight can't directly side with mafia anyway, as he needs to kill the Banshee which the mafia wouldn't want to happen. I hope the Death Knight realises this and joins town which will give him a much higher chance of winning.

Not so sure about the kills right now, though as I said Sumi and Rocshi look quite suspicious to me right now.

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

The Death Knight can't directly side with mafia anyway, as he needs to kill the Banshee which the mafia wouldn't want to happen. I hope the Death Knight realises this and joins town which will give him a much higher chance of winning.

Not so sure about the kills right now, though as I said Sumi and Rocshi look quite suspicious to me right now.
    I prefer to kill non-contributors and AFKers. Will never go wrong. Always justified.

Currently Deathfire123, Ubernox, Guardian and jimbobicus is on my list.

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

Lawl @Goremancer: Epicfail my friend
    Lawl @Guardian: Comes here blah blah contributes nothing dissapears.
    Lawl @Wolfcheese: u neutral son?

The Deathnight is detectable from the Sherriff he will be shown as a member of the haunted for the x time.

GUYS READ THE FUCKING GAME MECHANICS!

@Nick

Your list is wrong.

Goremancer could be the valet who found the jester N1 and has taken a gambit. And the jester jumped on it while the real paladin is still hiding.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)