MFM-VI: Haunted Mansion Signups (Take 2) - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. ISO #51

Re: MFM-VI: Haunted Mansion Signups (Take 2)

This was a good thread, but it got spoiled by all these 'signups', so I'm going to leave it.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

To be fair, I have no experience with LoL, so I'll just have to take your word for it. A more relaxed pace does make such a game better in my opinion. I liked the alternative WC3 map The Great Strategy, for example. That was a lot more tactical and less twitchy (though some hero ability combinations were imbalanced or lame, like stunlock builds).
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

4. ISO #54

I'm going to play HoN at some stage too. I'm a Tim Buckley Ctrl-Alt-Del fan and was part of the effort to get a new hero in that game - he got so many people to sign up that the devs let him help create a hero which he built with the community. Cthulhuphant was the hero we got in. Seriously, it's Cthulhu and an Elephant, kickass.
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

/sign (again)
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith
    Misc: Why-FOM (M-FM 1), SFM: The Experiment: Hosted

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaaagh View Post
    /sign but if this goes to take 3 I'm giving up lol.
    I'd hope that people who sign up now will be ready to play when it starts. That was a problem before, because there was too much time between signups and the start of the game.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Before and after. Signups and reserves.

Signups:
    1. TheWaaagh
    2. Goremancer
    3. CmG
    4. Rocshi
    5. Luna
    6. Kromos
    7. Mopin
    8. Guardian
    9. jimbobicus
    10. Ubernox
    11. Sumikoko
    12. wolfcheese
    13. DramaLlama

Reserves:

1. GameFreak
    2. Mr X
    3. Socretin
    4. nanosystem
    5. J
    6. Auckmid
    7. Dust
    8. McPwnage
    9. Dimwit
    10. Escaho
    11. Fragos
    12. Deathfire123
    13. Nick
    14. Zack

Signup 2:
    1. FrostByte
    What is the goal of Signup (Take 2) again? No response from the reserves I guess.

Night6 is about 10-12 days from now, assuming 48h+ day/night cycle. Shudder...

10. ISO #60

What is the goal of Signup (Take 2) again? No response from the reserves I guess.

Night6 is about 10-12 days from now, assuming 48h+ day/night cycle. Shudder...
    It's not. We're currently on night 5. So 4 days (maybe less, depending on the length of day 5).

The goal was to weed out players from the reserves list who weren't able/willing to play, so I didn't have to guess who will or won't show up when I post the first day thread (I sent out PMs 72 hours prior to night 5 at first, but several players didn't answer until night 5 had already started and one player had to be kicked because he cheated in FMX).
    Last edited by BorkBot; February 20th, 2012 at 05:52 PM.

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Trust me. You won't want to get involved in FMs or M-FMs where people hardly make a post per day. I suppose most signups can't fully commit before then.
    What Nick says

I'm going to do my best to make MFM days coincide with FM nights while it lasts, so that everyone has the chance to contribute to this game without another game that demands them to read dozens of pages on the same day.

Starting in the weekend helps too.

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

I hate Kassadin.

I know that's not really relevant.

But I randomed him in a 1v1 against my mate.

And he's shit against Ahri.

Oh yeah M-FM or something whevs carry on.

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Sign me up, BorkBot, I'm ready to wait for the game.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

23. ISO #73

I warned ya Luna! Now feel the wrath!! Don't worry i like to spam tallys myself.

Nazi Tally

Luna(1) : CmG
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by DramaLlama View Post
    My god as much as I love to play LoL, I don't come to this forum to talk about it.

If you guys start talking about lol/hon during MFM I will post so many rage comics up in this bitch, you will all want me dead.
    ^ this. A thousand times this.

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    What Nick says

I'm going to do my best to make MFM days coincide with FM nights while it lasts, so that everyone has the chance to contribute to this game without another game that demands them to read dozens of pages on the same day.

Starting in the weekend helps too.
    Also agree with this, although the last day cycle wasn't really that bad. Only like 50 pages or so.
    /wrists
    Last edited by FrostByte; February 21st, 2012 at 11:10 AM. Reason: WAIT I CAN ACTUALLY EDIT MY TYPOS HOLYSHIT

26. ISO #76

I will now copy paste my end of debate which I post on every YouTube video ever.

LoL is fun. The community is better, and it is a more casual game. The graphics are cartoonish, which some people like. It is overall an easier game with less strategy and adaptation required.

HoN is a challenge. It is meant more for hardcore gamers, which are a dying breed. You will be flamed. However, the gameplay is much more developed, in my opinion. There are many different ways to build a hero. The graphics are a bit more realistic. Overall, it is a much harder game with a steep learning curve, that is fun when you get over it.

My MOBA game> Your MOBA game

My Dota 2 beta key is coming soon, so I won't really care anymore

But seriously, everyone get HoN also.
    A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING.

27. ISO #77

Screw DotA2 Beta. I'm in EoN Alpha

But no info from me. NDA and all that.

28. ISO #78

whats EoN? 'oO
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

29. ISO #79

End of Nations. An MMORTS (the real kind where you can actually wage war with dozens of players on the same map, not just 4v4 with a server wide chatroom)

Last edited by BorkBot; February 22nd, 2012 at 08:14 AM.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Press start ALREADY

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Read the first post. And my reply to Kromos' question/discussion with Nick.

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90