fm Ganondorf

Re: Day 4 - Let there be LIGHT!

n00b can't be Black Wizard beeteedoubleyou

2. ISO #52
    fm Vornskr

Quote Originally Posted by fm Ganondorf View Post
    Tha is a day action mon. Get real.
    Then why does the newspaper say that you are the mayor???

3. ISO #53
    fm Kevinpowers

Tha is a day action mon. Get real.
    I think maybe an investigative role discovered you as mayor and left it in his last will.

4. ISO #54
    fm Zack

Quote Originally Posted by fm Kevinpowers View Post
    My point was that I wouldn't have said anything unless I was outwardly claiming to be witch/wizard.
    Fact is, I'm not, because I'm not a witch/wizard.
    You looking for a recruitment? Because we don't just hand them out. You will have to prove to us that you are worthy by taking notes and scum hunting. That is your job now if you want to be a mason. I would like to hear your scum list and reasons why they are scum.

5. ISO #55
    fm Narks

Capitalier, Kromos and Suicidaln00b also died in the fire and could have been: [B Wizard/ Survivor/ Jester/ GodFather/ Veteran] or [Spy/ Vigilante/ Sheriff/ Student / Blackmailer] or [Thief/ Private Eye/ Vigilante/ Amnesiac/ Consig]
    If we take this information at face value, it's fairly straight forward:

Capitalier: [Spy / Vigilante / Sheriff / Student / Blackmailer]

Kromos: [Thief / Private Eye / Vigilante / Amnesiac / [s]Consig]

Suicidaln00b: [B Wizard / Survivor / Jester / GodFather / Veteran]

6. ISO #56
    fm Ganondorf

Methinks mebee some peeples no read day 3. Can't blame ya 'course.

7. ISO #57
    fm Ganondorf

Quote Originally Posted by fm Narks View Post

NI!

Tha student is in thar!

8. ISO #58
    fm Zack

But one has to be the student. I don't believe Suicidal is the jester, he tried to hard not to get lynched by saying he was blackmailed by the arsonist.

9. ISO #59
    fm Narks

NI!

Tha student is in thar!
    Oh, right. I get you now. It had to show up in the Graveyard. My bad.

So Capitalier wasn't Sheriff, look at that. He could easily have been Mafia attempting to call me out after I was framed on Day 2. Or a Jester? Jester doesn't seem likely...Why else would he call me out? If he was Student how would he know to call me mafia? Does Student/Mentor have a chat?

10. ISO #60
    fm Rumpel

Hurr the newspaper has an OPINION part. I guess this are messages from the dead. I don't think they are accurate.
    Depends who wrote the message. Yayap postet in the faq somewhere that the newspaper isn't accurate

I think a Mayor reveal is instant like in sc2mafia?

11. ISO #61
    fm Zack

Why doesn't McPwange just tell us which one was the student?

If the newspaper has revealed Ganondorf is the mayor he should use his mayor reveal ability to give himself extra votes for every day he is alive. If he does not do this I still think he is the arsonist.

12. ISO #62
    fm Ganondorf

El Gore plees tell again ye be mason visited night 1 mon. I'm innerested if ya say same thing still.

INB4 BLACKMAIL DAY 2

Ganondorf not sure bout dem masons yet.

13. ISO #63
    fm Dark.Revenant

Here is my thoughs about graveyard's latest additions:

Thank to our doctor, we know who else was burned. Too bad it was FalseTruth, a PI.

Suicidaln00b was certainly Mafia, and he probably could be Godfather (unless that "Ganondwarf" last will thing is forged).

Kromos was a PI, no doubts about that.

Capitalier probably was a Sheriff. There is one question that bothers me though - was he doused on Day 2 or Day 3?

If JackofSpades was really Vigilante, then it can't be helped. The question is - was he the one who shot Landstander?
    As for Landstander, I have no idea who could he be. But he was certainly not Arsonist or Mason Leader. Arsonist is vested (unless vest was stolen), and Mason Leader cannot be rerolled with a modkilled person. He is either Doctor, Bodyguard, or Hooker.

14. ISO #64
    fm Narks

El Gore plees tell again ye be mason visited night 1 mon. I'm innerested if ya say same thing still.

INB4 BLACKMAIL DAY 2

Ganondorf not sure bout dem masons yet.
    Really? We are 4 strong (3 revealed) and you still don't believe us? I guess you have that right, but no one has doubted our claim and 3 mafia working together in the open with a Mason claim would be pretty ridiculous.

15. ISO #65
    fm Zack

Oh, right. I get you now. It had to show up in the Graveyard. My bad.

So Capitalier wasn't Sheriff, look at that. He could easily have been Mafia attempting to call me out after I was framed on Day 2. Or a Jester? Jester doesn't seem likely...Why else would he call me out? If he was Student how would he know to call me mafia? Does Student/Mentor have a chat?
    I initially thought he was calling you out just from scum tells because he listed all of them when he made his claim.

16. ISO #66
    fm TheWaaagh

Quote Originally Posted by fm Zack View Post
    You claim to be witched to visit Nick. Nick claims to be witched. You are the witch.
    FM Game Master, I have a question for you.

The Witch visited Fm Kevinpowers and made him visit Fm Nick. Fm Nick was then informed that A Witch visited him.

Now Fm Kevinpowers is claiming to be citizen. Was there a mess up in night actions? That’s the only way that Fm Kevinpowers citizen claim can be taken seriously. If there was no mess up, then he is confirmed Witch/Wizard, and possibly an evil one based on his citizen claim.

17. ISO #67
    fm Vornskr

Quote Originally Posted by fm TheWaaagh View Post
    FM Game Master, I have a question for you.

The Witch visited Fm Kevinpowers and made him visit Fm Nick. Fm Nick was then informed that A Witch visited him.

Now Fm Kevinpowers is claiming to be citizen. Was there a mess up in night actions? That’s the only way that Fm Kevinpowers citizen claim can be taken seriously. If there was no mess up, then he is confirmed Witch/Wizard, and possibly an evil one based on his citizen claim.
    There is a FAQ thread just for those sort of questions, ya know.

18. ISO #68
    fm TheWaaagh

Ok asking this in FAQ. Lets see what the answer is.

19. ISO #69
    fm Zack

Can we get some pressure votes on Lysergic's BFF Auckmid and MrSmarter?

I want both claim their roles. Even citizen is ok.

20. ISO #70
    fm Ganondorf

Really? We are 4 strong (3 revealed) and you still don't believe us? I guess you have that right, but no one has doubted our claim and 3 mafia working together in the open with a Mason claim would be pretty ridiculous.
    No sweat mate. Jus' want some confirmin' done. Ne'er can ye be too careful, eh?

Oh anduh. Lookit dis
    Capitalier: [B Wizard / Survivor / Jester / GodFather / Veteran]

Suicidaln00b: [Spy / Vigilante / Sheriff / Student / Blackmailer]
    Es possible, no?

Inb4 doused veteran claims sheriff hoping a mafia visit him soon.

21. ISO #71
    fm Dark.Revenant

Ganondorf, I need to ask you a question. Are you the one who writed this?

Quote Originally Posted by fm Ganondorf
    I was a bodyguard.

I was the missing jester victim that got healed. I hid this in case I was drugged. Secondly (and most importantly) I was roleblocked n2 with the following message:

wE kNoW yOuR rOlE. YoU mUsT cOmPlY wItH oUr DeMaNdS oR bE cOnDeMeD tO a LiFe Of PeRpEtUaL sEx.

FiRsTlY, yOu MuSt DoUsE oNe Of ThE fOlLoWiNg PeOpLe On NiGhT tHrEe.

[Zack
    [Zane
    [Kromos
    [Goremancer
    [Dark Revenant
    [Suicidaln00b

SeCoNdLy YoU mUsT sEnD tHeM tHiS dEaTh NoTe

Quote Originally Posted by Arson note to one of five mentioned above
    YOU HAVE BEEN DOUSED BY ME. I CAN IGNITE YOU ANYTIME I WANT.
    BUT IF YOU REALLY VALUE YOUR LIFE, THE DO THE FOLLOWING ON DAY 3:

YOU MUST CLAIM YOURSELF AS Town Thief AND DECLARE THAT fm Goonswarm IS CONFIRMED MAFIA BECAUSE YOU STOLE FROM HIM AND FOUND GUNS. FURTHERMORE, YOU MUST ACTUALLY VOTE AGAINST fm Goonswarm.

IF YOU DO EXACTLY AS I SAID, THEN YOU WON'T BE INCINERATED ON DAY 3. WHAT IS FORBIDDEN:

IF YOU WON'T DO WHAT I SAID, THEN YOU WILL BE INCINERATED.
    IF YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE DOUSED, THEY YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY INCINERATED.
    IF YOU WON'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL DURING DAY 3, YOU WILL BE INCINERATED.
    ALSO, IF YOU TRY TO OFFEND fm Nick, YOU WILL BE INCINERATED.

GOT IT?

If YoU dO nOt CoMpLy, We WiLl EiThEr
    [ReVeAl YoUr RoLe To ToWn In A DeAtH nOtE
    [BlOcK yOu FoReVer

We MaY aLsO cHoOsE tO gIvE yOu MoRe TaRgEtS tHrOuGh A sPoKeSpErSoN.
    Be WaTcHfUl FoR tHoSe wHo UsE tHe WoRd masterful In DaY cHaT.
    We WiLl PrOvIdE dOuSe TaRgEtS fOr YoU bY mEnTiOnInG tHe WoRd stick iN a PoSt aNd MaKiNg A lIsT oF pLaYeRs.
    YoU mUsT tElL uS yOuR tArGeTs Or We WiLl BlOcK yOu. mEnTiOn ThE wOrD tissue iN a PoSt aNd MaKe A lIsT oF pLaYeRs ThAt ArE cUrReNtLy DoUsEd EvErYdAy.
    If We WiSh To InStRuCt YoU tO iGnItE oUr sPoKeSpErSoN wIlL tYpE tHe WoRd tape.

GOOD LUCK

Day 2 I played along to try and gain the mafias trust. My contact was Suicidaln00b. All codewords were said. n00b added Vornskr to my douse list and I said I doused Nick on n1. If I'm dead that probably means my act wasn't convincing enough. With the info I had, I spent most of the day searching for connections to suicidaln00b and anyone who mentioned things about arsonists that I had been spoon-feeding the mafia. Here's what I got...

n00b is mafia or blackmailed feeding me info. If n00b turns out to be a jester, beware that the mafia won't be afraid to vote her out because they're immune. Nightkill her. n00b may be on the douse list because she's already doused OR because her being my contact makes it obvious that I shouldn't douse her.

Oops is either mafia or the mafia copied the style of his rb note after Lysergic posted it. Maybe oops bussed Elixir to save Zack or Lysergic, but I'm not sold on that idea.

Day 1 Lysergic advised to ignore n00b and lynch Claw. Convenient that everyone knew Oops RB message style. Day 2 he discredited oops and gave info we already knew. But day1 he stealth claimed PE and Kromos' investigation and my douse list back it up.

Zack says things are obvious while they aren't unless you know too much. Been poking n00b but didn't push to lynch. Discredited Kromos without reason and claimed cit near the end of the day instead of unlikely PE. Just in case he's GF I tried to warn the ML about it.

Zack could be on my douse list because the traitor is a hooker. Rumpel accused Oops of being the traitor, talked about the arsonist and collaboration with mafia and made a few troll posts directed at Zack. As well as some other minor scumtells (esp talking about potential mafia strategies).

Crimson is Zack's buddy. Avoided Claw and jumped out of hiding to accuse everyone of being sheep when votes piled up on Elixir. Was also well informed that there were 2 arsonists. There might be, but I told the mafia that there were and that the other one was Auckmid (which had merit because Auckmid was communicating with n00b on day 1).

Admiral's post #1178 is very suspicious. He mentions that a town aligned hooker might have struck an arsonist and that the arsonist might not speak up about it. Coincidence?

Echonian was very scummy on day 1 for several reasons and lurked d2. I don't think he's mafia though. Maybe a neut.
    I was planning to lay low for a longer period time and "douse" players so that the mafia would not kill them. Today I claimed to them that I had doused Kromos. Too bad the real arsonist DID douse him and fucked up my ploy by incinerating today. SCREW YOU JACKASS.

I had to get this out of my system now because the mafia would use their blackout drugs on me tomorrow after they found out that Nick hasn't died and that I couldnt know Capitalier was doused.

I HOPE I KEPT YOU BUSY IN YOUR FUCKING NIGHT CHAT, MAFIA SCUM

- THE REAL GANONDORF REQUESTING A BUS DRIVE. FUCK EVERYONE ELSE -
    You need to answer us, Ganondorf. Did you write this shit?

22. ISO #72
    fm Sumikoko

So.. time to pick through the graveyard?

Quote Originally Posted by FM Game Master View Post
    It was determined that the four people that were burnt were Capitalier, FalseTruth, Kromos and Suicidaln00b.

After a quick search of each body, three of the bodies could have been:

B Wizard/ Survivor/ Jester/ GodFather/ Veteran oror
    Spy/ Vigilante/ Sheriff/ Student / Blackmailer or
    Thief/ Private Eye/ Vigilante/ Amnesiac/ Consig
    Im inclined to believe that the second body, is Capitalier and he was sheriff, the third body was kromos and he was private eye, and the first body therefore had to be suicidal, who was.... i guess jester? if he was he was a bad one. Hopefully he was godfather , but i dont think he would be that dumb..

Landstander use to be an Citizen, but ended up being Doctor/ Arsonist/ Hooker/ Mason Leader/ Bodyguard later in life.
    I am assuming that means he was modkilled and became one of those roles. Hooker and mason leader can be ruled out, since Mason leader is already taken and i dont think modkills can reroll mafia? not sure on that one. Arson is ruled out because of immunity, so he had to have been bodyguard or doctor. Shame the vig killed him >_>

Jack was vigi, for obvious reasons

Also interesting is this:
    Another remembered that he was a Dark Thief.
    I would assume that means that Mcpwnage, our mafia aligned amnesiac, decided to remember his role last night. (this is not certain, but his slip up in his role pm makes me believe it was edited from a mafia aligned amnesiac role pm. for anyone who missed him posting his rolecard, it was post #633 on day 2.) That would mean that there was a dark thief in the graveyard for him to remember to be, meaning archangel would have to have been dark thief who stole from a vet, as that is the only person who could have been a dark thief in the graveyard.
    Then the other amnesiac i am assuming was triggered by a thief, which reveals nothing about the graveyard.

23. ISO #73
    fm Ganondorf

Lookit me bein' nice-ish sir real ganondorf. U must b so proud!

24. ISO #74
    fm Zack

No sweat mate. Jus' want some confirmin' done. Ne'er can ye be too careful, eh?

Oh anduh. Lookit dis

Es possible, no?

Inb4 doused veteran claims sheriff hoping a mafia visit him soon.
    Veteran prevents dousing?

25. ISO #75
    fm Ganondorf

Quote Originally Posted by fm Dark.Revenant View Post
    Ganondorf, I need to ask you a question. Are you the one who writed this?

You need to answer us, Ganondorf. Did you write this shit?
    Aye, cap'n!

26. ISO #76
    fm Sumikoko

Also everything with the tag Sumikoko was indeed me. One person did pretend to be me on the first page, but that doesnt really matter.

27. ISO #77
    fm Zack

Aye, cap'n!
    So are you a bodyguard?

28. ISO #78
    fm Ganondorf

Veteran prevents dousing?
    Golly yer right. Scrap vet then. Can still b dem udder too tho.

29. ISO #79
    fm Vornskr

Quote Originally Posted by fm Sumikoko View Post
    I would assume that means that Mcpwnage, our mafia aligned amnesiac, decided to remember his role last night. (this is not certain, but his slip up in his role pm makes me believe it was edited from a mafia aligned amnesiac role pm. for anyone who missed him posting his rolecard, it was post #633 on day 2.) That would mean that there was a dark thief in the graveyard for him to remember to be, meaning archangel would have to have been dark thief who stole from a vet, as that is the only person who could have been a dark thief in the graveyard.
    Then the other amnesiac i am assuming was triggered by a thief, which reveals nothing about the graveyard.
    Its also possible that McPwnage, our neutral aligned amnesiac chose student last night and another hidden amnesiac chose dark thief.

30. ISO #80
    fm Admiral

There is always the possibility that Kevin and Nick are both telling the truth. That coincidentally, another Wizard is present and happened to witch one of them. Or perhaps Nick/Kevin was drugged. Or perhaps one, or both, of them are lying.

And good catch, Sumikoko. I had almost forgotten about McPwnage's slip with his "PM." He may very well be the mafia aligned amnesiac.

Veteran is NOT immune to dousing.

31. ISO #81
    fm TheWaaagh

174- Was there a mess up in night actions?
    There was no mess up that I know about. All PMs should be correct.
    Kevinpowers is lieing about his Citizen claim.

Fm Kevinpowers (Witch/Wizard) was Witched themselves, visited Fm Nick (who said he was visted by a Witch/Wizard.)

-Vote Fm Kevinpowers

32. ISO #82
    fm Nick

Quote Originally Posted by fm Vornskr View Post
    Did the witch let you know your target?
    Oh I should have said this before I went off and partied.
    Someone loves me and I got way too excited if you know what I mean ;)

Anyways I was witched to visit ambient last night here's the PM

Quote Originally Posted by FM Game Master
    Some strange thing occurred last night, you were witched and visited Ambient.

You claim to be witched to visit Nick. Nick claims to be witched. You are the witch.
    Quite stupid of him then isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by fm Rumpel View Post
    Greetings from Germany again.
    You should think first before you post. Nick was probably drugged if he doesn't know his target he visited while witched.

Yeah again, sorry I didn't say who my target was.

I FEEL LOVED! PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!!!
    YAY

33. ISO #83
    fm Oops_ur_dead

I made the following post on Day 1, #1240:

Eventually (it may take days), you will realize I have been right about everything. At that point you need to kill the following people:
    -Lysergic
    -Elixir
    -suicidaln00b (he is not a jester)
    Lysergic was the Hooker.
    Elixir was the mafioso.
    suicidaln00b probably the Godfather.

Anybody who wants to continue to kill scum should listen to me. I'm the one guy who's told you to do the right thing, every time.

fred needs to die today. I blocked fred night 3 when there was no mafia kill. However, last night I was apparently bussed and blocked, so my block on fred did not go through. Note that the mafia did kill last night. You may explain away the missing mafia kill from night 3 however you like, but I knew fred was mafia before I blocked him, and nothing has changed.

I can find scum and fred is one of them.

-vote fred

34. ISO #84
    fm Dark.Revenant

I'm out of time for now. You still need answer my question, Ganondorf.

The rest of you should look through that "last will". Good luck.

35. ISO #85
    fm Narks

Quote Originally Posted by fm Sumikoko View Post
    So.. time to pick through the graveyard?

Im inclined to believe that the second body, is Capitalier and he was sheriff, the third body was kromos and he was private eye, and the first body therefore had to be suicidal, who was.... i guess jester? if he was he was a bad one. Hopefully he was godfather , but i dont think he would be that dumb..
    We have already established that Capitalier was not the Sheriff. In order for a neutral Amnesiac to choose the Student role (as mentioned in the RP), the Student must have been in the Graveyard. This is the first instance where Student has shown up, which means Capitalier, Kromos, or Suicidaln00b was the Student.

I am assuming that means he was modkilled and became one of those roles. Hooker and mason leader can be ruled out, since Mason leader is already taken and i dont think modkills can reroll mafia? not sure on that one. Arson is ruled out because of immunity, so he had to have been bodyguard or doctor. Shame the vig killed him >_>
    ?

It's very possible that mafia roles are re-rolled. Could have been Hooker (my money is on Doctor/BG, but still).

Also interesting is this:

Why would you "assume" that? Everything McPwnage has said has led us to believe he is the Neutral Amnesiac who would choose Student/Survivor when it appeared in the Graveyard. He could be lying, yes, but it stands to reason that, since he has already won (if Claw), why would he lie?

36. ISO #86
    fm Ganondorf

So are you a bodyguard?
    Nay I'm a pirate. Arr.

Me answer is mebbee I am, mebbee I aint. But I is a towner and them baddies knows it.

Ey Rumpelstiltskin! U mafia?

37. ISO #87
    fm Nick

And guys remember, there were 11 citizens total at the beginning of the game.

38. ISO #88
    fm Rumpel

sucidialn00b could have been blackmailed day 1 and turned afterwards into a jester because he used invisible ink pretty much claiming to be blackmailed. He even posted a rollcard of a major at some point. His roles they are stated look artificial.

Every role would fit him of this 5 possibilities. Looks like a Newbish lvl 2 Frame to me. He could have been everything out of those 5 possibilities.

he should be the target for tonights autopsy for sure.

39. ISO #89
    fm Vornskr

Quote Originally Posted by fm Oops_ur_dead View Post

Lysergic was the Hooker.
    Elixir was the mafioso.

Anybody who wants to continue to kill scum should listen to me. I'm the one guy who's told you to do the right thing, every time.

fred needs to die today. I blocked fred night 3 when there was no mafia kill. However, last night I was apparently bussed and blocked, so my block on fred did not go through. Note that the mafia did kill last night. You may explain away the missing mafia kill from night 3 however you like, but I knew fred was mafia before I blocked him, and nothing has changed.

-vote fred
    Just one question before I trust you completely and vote Fred.
    Were you bussed on night 3?

40. ISO #90
    fm Rumpel

Nay I'm a pirate. Arr.

Me answer is mebbee I am, mebbee I aint. But I is a towner and them baddies knows it.

Ey Rumpelstiltskin! U mafia?
    why do you think that? Because i don't react on your new act of speech? I am not the only one. Saying nothing to it.

I am not mafia but what are you exactly?

41. ISO #91
    fm Zack

Lysergic was the Hooker.
    Elixir was the mafioso.

-vote fred
    I think I know what fred's role is and it's not scum. I'm telling you that Auckmid and MrSmarter are mafia. We can force fred to reveal at a later date but I'd rather lynch people I know are scum rather than going off another block on someone I think is town.

42. ISO #92
    fm Ganondorf

Quote Originally Posted by fm Rumpel View Post
    why do you think that? Because i don't react on your new act of speech? I am not the only one. Saying nothing to it.

I am not mafia but what are you exactly?
    Imma proletariat, son. Speech changed cause Ganondorf the Great asked me 2.

43. ISO #93
    fm Zack

I believe Ganondorf is the arsonist if he still wont reveal himself as the mayor.

vote Ganondorf

44. ISO #94
    fm Ganondorf

Lysergic was the Hooker.
    Elixir was the mafioso.

-vote fred
    Why r u all sooooo convinced that Lysergic was hooker? Cause he hated ur guts? There be no proof of a third PE sides him. Ya think he stealth claim PE on day 1 as hooker, then claim PE 4 real day 2, he pop up PE in graveyard and he not PE? Weird.

45. ISO #95
    fm Oops_ur_dead

Quote Originally Posted by fm Vornskr View Post
    Just one question before I trust you completely and vote Fred.
    Were you bussed on night 3?
    I was not bussed on night 3.

46. ISO #96
    fm McPwnage

I'm a student now so I can show you all that I'm not taking the arsonist, but I'm not choosing a side until the end when I know who's who. I'll base my team joining on which team was most active and made the biggest impact. I can't just say I'll join town because mafia will kill me. I can't say I'll join mafia because town will lynch me.

Also for proof that I'm the neutral why would another neutral amnesiac choose a student over an arsonist when he's hidden and has a scapegoat like me who's already claimed it. He'd get away with choosing arsonist and I'd get lynched.

47. ISO #97
    fm Sumikoko

Why would you "assume" that? Everything McPwnage has said has led us to believe he is the Neutral Amnesiac who would choose Student/Survivor when it appeared in the Graveyard. He could be lying, yes, but it stands to reason that, since he has already won (if Claw), why would he lie?
    I see no reason why he would not try to win again. I would assume that that would be one of the conditions of him getting back into the game. Also, if he is claw, i doubt he would not try to win from what i have heard of claw. His being (or not being) claw should not really come into your assessing of what he is doing. I dont think that the GM would mess up in a role pm like how mcpwnage would want us to believe. I think far more likely is he edited his mafia aligned amnesiac to be neutral aligned but forgot to change that one word. And he caught it so fast afterwards, if it was a legit pm i doubt he would read it that closely when copy pasting because he would already know it was correct.

48. ISO #98
    fm Zack

If I get back and fred has been band wagoned instead of Auckmid or MrSmarter I'm going to be pissed. Instead of sheeping how about you read all of their posts so you can come to an informed decision. Just click on their profile and go to read latest forum posts.

49. ISO #99
    fm Oops_ur_dead

Why r u all sooooo convinced that Lysergic was hooker? Cause he hated ur guts? There be no proof of a third PE sides him. Ya think he stealth claim PE on day 1 as hooker, then claim PE 4 real day 2, he pop up PE in graveyard and he not PE? Weird.
    God save the mayor who is 2 days behind.

50. ISO #100
    fm Vornskr

Ganon, why do you change your speech patterns?

Do you not want us to compare it to something?