GraveMaster: 1-S2-13314332
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

GraveMaster: 1-S2-13314332

Hi there!

I'm hoping I'm going about this the right way, I tried to join a game earlier today and unfortunately was kicked. Very sorry about that, my friends at the LGS told me to look at either this, or Town of Salem, if I wanted an online mafia experience.

After watching some videos, I think that this game has the better pace and interface of the two, and I'd love to try it out. I remember playing Brood War wayyyyyy back in the day, but I couldn't find my old login information, that is why I will be playing on a free account.

Anyway, hopefully this is the last step in verifying my account, if I am correct?

Many Thanks!

Player Name: GraveMaster
    Player ID: 1-S2-13314332
    StarCraft2 Profile Link:
    https://starcraft2.blizzard.com/en-u...e/1/1/13314332

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: GraveMaster: 1-S2-13314332

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Hi GraveMaster thanks for applying for a whitelist.

Can your friend come vouch for you in this thread and link their SC2 ID as well?
    I will get in touch with them as soon as possible. A few mentioned it at our last game, typically we're a D&D group of 8 people who play on the weekends, but we opted for mafia this go-around. I'm not exactly positive as to who was mentioning it in passing, and who had seriously played it before. But I'll ask them.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: GraveMaster: 1-S2-13314332

Whitelist request denied, please see this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    CowboyVittiz is attempting to circumvent his ban in this whitelist request.

CowboyVittiz = GraveMaster.

As per the norm please double his current ban and permanently ban his smurf @Arrow

CowboyVittiz - 1-S2-1-3305887 x6 ban total Attempted ban evasion (adjusted down from original judgement of x8 due to constructive discussion in discord)
    GraveMaster - 1-S2-13314332 permanent ban Smurf of banned account
    HappyMonkey - 1-S2-1-428295 given a pass due to conversation with Cowboy in discord Assisting banned player to evade punishment

HappyMonkey = R3T4RDSM4ACK3R on the forums who vouched for GraveMaster (CowboyVittiz)
    Last edited by rumox; April 24th, 2024 at 04:13 AM.