KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 293
Register

User Tag List

Page 293 of 462 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 14,601 to 14,650 of 23056
  1. ISO #14601

2. ISO #14602

3. ISO #14603

4. ISO #14604

5. ISO #14605

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Hat View Post
    Again, I am publicly claiming that I sent ram ranch 7 to Protagonist hair

And I strongly urge that other people publicly claim what they sent, this is how we optimize the use of this ability

I repeat, ram ranch is under siege! under lockdown!
    why are you trying to cheat

6. ISO #14606

7. ISO #14607

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bad Hair Day View Post
    Like I said earlier I can't really play today but I'll come back, wanna check those walls Palei wrote on the 1 wolf in 5 people

And double check protag, who attacked hippo and defended worg n1.
    I'm trudging through parei ISO and protag is pretty hard spewed by them

might pick this up in the morning though if people are willing to livepost with me, I think I burnt myself out on ISOs day 1

8. ISO #14608

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    I'm trudging through parei ISO and protag is pretty hard spewed by them

might pick this up in the morning though if people are willing to livepost with me, I think I burnt myself out on ISOs day 1
    (Spewed town, to clarify)

9. ISO #14609

10. ISO #14610

11. ISO #14611

12. ISO #14612

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post

@FM-Peekaboo

list of players we need to sort ig:

Choo Choo
    Mr Clean
    Chroma
    Monet
    The Hat
    Dredge
    Catnip
    Player 2

Not in any order.

remind me if I am forgetting someone or missed a claim/clear

I also think mr clean saying they'll wound a slanker and also complaining about their role is enough to take them off

13. ISO #14613

14. ISO #14614

15. ISO #14615

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post

@FM-Peekaboo

list of players we need to sort ig:

Choo Choo
    Mr Clean
    Chroma
    Monet
    The Hat
    Dredge
    Catnip
    Player 2

Not in any order.

remind me if I am forgetting someone or missed a claim/clear

for those

choo choo can stay there
    Mr Clean i wanna veto
    The Hat wanna veto

Rest i'd have to look into

16. ISO #14616

17. ISO #14617

18. ISO #14618

19. ISO #14619

20. ISO #14620

21. ISO #14621

22. ISO #14622

23. ISO #14623

24. ISO #14624

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    eyes not focusing properly on the isos

posts blending together

im gonna be pretty useless if I try finish this now

good night, hold me to it tomorrow
    mood but since am time limited can't stop gotta do atleast one!

you have a good night please rest well so i won't feel bad forcing you to read tomorrow!!!

25. ISO #14625

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pareidolia View Post
    After reading 34 pages, I have this:

Trusted: FM-Autumn, FM-Snuggles, FM-Sad Super Saiyan
    Less trusted, but still good: FM-Eyescream FM-Not Enough Legs
    Neut: FM-Space Pizza FM-Tiny Hippo
    Seems scummy: FM-The Hat FM-Protagonist FM-Hon Hon Hon
    Absolute scum, lynch asap: No person at the moment.

I will try to catchup later, but now I have to go back to my IRL stuff.
    If I missed someone's question for me, please tag me with @
    between constently zoning out am stuck on this from pare

amma cross out all a flipped people or i would if i knew how nvm we underline

there's no way this is only towns is my though and i town read a few of them but leaving pause...

autumn
    hat
    protag
    hippo
    pizza
    eye

likely something in there

amma reread early amma just set alarms for early after an early day i can't focus enough and since no one's here my energy isn't self refilling

PLEASE PING ME WIth A MECH POST IF ONE IS MADE

26. ISO #14626

27. ISO #14627

28. ISO #14628

29. ISO #14629

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pareidolia View Post
    My yellow list opinion:

Bad Hair Day. More likely town, or very risky and confident scum player. The only reason to suspect him is excessive confidence in his quick conclusions, which is usually not characteristic of an uninformed player. I prefer to exclude him from susp list for now (like he did, lol).
    Protagonist Hair Trying to put pressure on me only made things worse for you. You can show off your roleplay as much as you like, and hide behind the fact that the mechanics of your role will supposedly take with them to the grave whoever tries to attack you. Don't worry, I can do it easily if necessary, because trading me for one mafia is statistically profitable. I still see no any strong reason to count this slot as town. Her "Everyone who agreed with me is town" is scummy. Her jump to Pilgrim and total ignoring everything else is scummy. Her cheap manipulations are scummy. Even her roleplay is scum stat.
    Naptime Strange person. Interested in executing Eyescream, has easy-to-go top posters "towncore", has some connection with Lipstick, even his interraction with Red Cross can be performance. But, at the same time, from Town!Naptime I can explain this approach to a game that is very difficult to keep up with and whose players are impossible to keep in mind. I'll leave this slot neutral for now.
    Red Cross Looks scummier for me, comparing to Naptime. Also it's easy for me to imagine Wolf!Naptime+Wolf!Red Cross world.

I think, if we will choose one from yellow post, I prefer to lyhcn in this order: Protag > Red Cross > Naptime > Bad Hair Day.
    With double elimination thing Protag + Red Cross is ez to go for me.
    The only way w!Palei would treat w!Protag like this would be if wolves wanted protag to go deep. But if Protag wanted to go deep they wouldn't claim and out me, just kill me and remain silent with their newfound superpowers.

So yeah, Protag's lock v.

Still wanted to find more spew from Palei though.

30. ISO #14630

Well. Looks like I’ve got a helluva lot of adoring fans
    Unfortunately I cannot fully provide because mobileposting is fun and I’m about to run out of having the ability to connect to internet for a bit

But first y’all are straight up saying I’m doing polar opposite things and also doing things I straight up didn’t do. This ain’t a towncase — I get some of you don’t want to read my iso, so I can case myself and do it later for you — but some of the arguments are just really dumb because of the echo chamber

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Ringmaster View Post
    I haven’t read a single one of your posts in the last thirty minutes but I came to the conclusion looking at the list of people alige and realizing it hasn’t flipped so it’s probably in a competent hands aka choo choo who was wolf read by a couple dead peeps
    look at who’s alive and tell me who they assign the wolf leader to
    ima be real I think it’s choo choo it makes sense
    I can’t imagine handing it off to anyone else
    I’m flattered by this, but if you think about my track record here, if I were a wolf am I really doing so hot? Goblin made one mistake and was hero shot and flipped - that slot was widely considered town. If I’m a wolf, there’s at least one flipped example of a better player than I who could be this role

also they hedged on two wolves who were being disdccused a lot as wolves like they had no care about rhe alignemnt of those players
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Lickilicky View Post
    choo choo hard defended couple of wolves that flipped, which is why theyre in poe, could be town that just happen to defend wolves
    These two quotes next to one another about sums up how I feel. Nobody actually reading my slot (which Monet should be actually doing, they said they would) and nobody caring to call out the actual truth surrounding my slot.

The truth here is that Ringmaster is right — there are absolutely flipped wolves I had no read on. But nowhere have I actually hard defended a flipped wolf. That’s just false info nobody cares enough to call out.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    Shooting POE wolves on shotlists isn’t clearing anymore imo
    Consider:
    Spoiler : “RC was not on shotlists; why do I push to add them as wolf?” :

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Choo-Choo View Post
    @FM-Snuggles add red cross iirc
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Snuggles View Post
    again i think Red Cross flips town but if you really want to shoot there and they flip town, i'll make sure you are next
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Choo-Choo View Post
    -ITA FM-Red Cross

boom

I’m also confirming what I saw autumn say in thread - we are in a hood.

31. ISO #14631

hey, sorry for acting like a complete asshole last time i was here. i was bringing outside things into the game which isnt fair to the rest of the players

goblin flipping scum surprises me. i had an argument d1 about some slots and i thought they were towny from it even while they were still trying to stick me into the poe. let me go check to remember what it was about

32. ISO #14632

33. ISO #14633

34. ISO #14634

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goblin and Worg View Post
    @FM-Sad Super Saiyan

I have small disagreements over a few but I don't care enough to quibble about them.

However:

Chromatography
    Turquoise
    Matchstick Man

These three shouldn't be in your town list as far as I'm concerned.

Matchstick I have already talked about how people are rating their "ALL CAPS" gimmick as emotion and how they've shown themselves to be penchant toward "dropping in and making comments and leaving ignoring the main flow of thread".

Turquoise you only need to read my comments and other comments about their flow of reads and their "It makes sense if one of Goblin/Hat/Legs was wolf." fence potshot.

For Chromatography I don't like their "I can't keep up" posts, but it's a minor thing. I mostly feel they are very out of place on a "townreads" list.
    turq flipped town right? kinda ro3 ngl /j

but this is where it started after i stated a townread on matchstick and me saying that all of these seem like so small things to look at in a mash

which in turn made them ask why and put me in their wolf pile a few post later

first point and laugh at me for
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mr Clean View Post
    Obvtown is obvtown be wolfy if you don’t want to be townread

@FM-Sad Super Saiyan

For the record my wolf list currently looks something like:

Chromatography
    Joycat

Mr Clean
    Oink
    Red Cross

Catnip
    Matchstick Man
    The Hat
    Turquoise

Not sorted in tiers but bottom is wolfier.
    Anyone not in this list is either =rand or above.
    not sure if this is ro3-able but i think theres a distinct way they handled their teammate reads of not exactly wanting to take an extreme opinion on them. examples would include:
    Spoiler : example :

(talking about zomg)
    This, for example, is a better entry but still kinda meh.
    (talking about turq)
    I don't care if it's TMI or not. My point was that I disagreed with takes Legs has had but I townread their adherence to the takes.

Literally the only reason I've explained it more fully is because Legs keeps asking for explanations.

This is perhaps the stupidest take I've seen yet.
    I've re-read Red Cross' statements about Hat and they can join my wolf pile.
    I'm also throwing Mr Clean in my wolf pile for the obvious pocket attempts on Tinnitus and me and the weird Reads Progression statement.
    (to snuggles about thumbs up)
    Those posts are kind of bad. Can you elaborate on how those feel "unfiltered"?
    the next post isnt really fitting but i think i have to include it anywyas
    It's my turn to be a little self-indulgent.

But Naptime has felt off for me. I don't have a specific post to point at in this regard. Nor do I have a solid reasoning for it. It's more that every time I've read their posts their posts I've felt like they're the slot that is trying to martial town to their cause while leading them on the wrong path. (Especially when two of my wolfreads are up for wagons and they then decide to ping about a list of five not including them.)

I just did an ISO to see if I have anything substantiated on them and I don't have anything that doesn't read as confirmation bias except perhaps being overly reasonable.

I do not want to vote them out today, they have been nominally towny and if I'm wrong it would hurt more than being wrong about some of my other reads.

ok its not an exact science but they seem brash talking about townies (yes i included a quote about me). @ me if you think that seems unfair.

im going to try to hone in now. im looking at goblin's progression on chroma and trying to decide if they are w/w or not

Good of you to show off your Mash V card.

Best advice I can give?

You're never going to be able to read everything until lategame when 75% of the players have died. (If you're unlucky enough to have lived that long.)

Focus on the immediate posts around your posts. Make reads based on interactions, try and poke people into giving you things you can read them off. Don't be afraid to make weak reads and then revise them when you get something stronger.

ISOs are not for the faint of heart of the low on time.
    starts by townreading them and coaching them

@FM-Sad Super Saiyan

I have small disagreements over a few but I don't care enough to quibble about them.

However:

Chromatography
    Turquoise
    Matchstick Man

These three shouldn't be in your town list as far as I'm concerned.

snipped by spongbob

For Chromatography I don't like their "I can't keep up" posts, but it's a minor thing. I mostly feel they are very out of place on a "townreads" list.
    then chroma drops with a bit of hedge

How was my reads in that post "reads progression" at all?

Matchstick is a read based on how they ignored major discussion points.
    Turquoise is a read based on inciting people to fight in a way that feels like a wolf.
    Chromatography is a read based on their absolute lack of towny posting.

And no, I don't ISO when there's enough people alive to cause a small boat to capsize.
    goblin does get a bit of an attitude here with their chroma read though. but goblin places chroma on the top of their scumpile (or their lightest scumread) later

CFDs are not innately a part of mashes unless we allow them to be.

This kind of talk is exactly why people allow this stupid behaviour to continue.
    this was to chroma talking about cfds. which on paper looks brash but they are calling the cfd stupid itself. no towny points!!

Very good counter argument. I rate it 11/10 for sniping. /s
    this was chroma saying goblin was new to mashes. not sure what to make of it

Chroma
    Pyramid
    Choo choo
    Oink
    Red Cross
    Catnip
    Dredge
    Angry Rectangle
    @FM-Yellow Snow
    list of 8, 2 flipped mafia so far, 1 flipped town? this is their suggest shot list and not the round robin take one down pass it around 98 names on the shotlist on the wall thing. probably a towny point for chroma?

i gave up lol sorry the iso expired. overall? why did i do this. but i still think this is scummy for chroma even if the shot list being 3 wolves would be a lot.

35. ISO #14635

36. ISO #14636

37. ISO #14637

38. ISO #14638

39. ISO #14639

40. ISO #14640

41. ISO #14641

42. ISO #14642

43. ISO #14643

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    someone sanity check me, am i confbiasing or is bhd's reaction to those flips really wolfy
    I thought they were ok? I feel like claiming you're locktown from a flip is NAI at worst

I also think BHD is one of the people Par was scumreading most of the game, but not sure they ever actually pressured that way so eh

44. ISO #14644

45. ISO #14645

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yellow Snow View Post
    Is there anyone that hasnt really been covered yet? I'll try ease some of the workload if possible

Otherwise I'll just work through all 3 in my own time and see how it goes
    Someone(was it lipstick?) was doing Pare. Clean started on Goblin and I'm starting them now but odds are I won't get all the way through.

Not sure about the rest because I've missed a lot

46. ISO #14646

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    Someone(was it lipstick?) was doing Pare. Clean started on Goblin and I'm starting them now but odds are I won't get all the way through.

Not sure about the rest because I've missed a lot
    No worries, I'll have a bit of time today so hopefully I should get through all 3

47. ISO #14647

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    I thought they were ok? I feel like claiming you're locktown from a flip is NAI at worst

I also think BHD is one of the people Par was scumreading most of the game, but not sure they ever actually pressured that way so eh
    i mean mainly all those "yesyesyes omg holy yes" in all caps stuff. it kinda feels they are trying to pretend that "in the moment being very happy to see wolf flip" immediate reaction that townies had to those flips, but it just comes off really fake because this isn't in the moment anymore lol. like a lot more natural reaction would've been to just go for "check the flips and say something about how you're glad there's wolfflips" or just starting to read them or something. (which also is what a lot of people have done here tbh). that kind of being really late but trying to present it as that exact same "immediate town reaction" just feels so fake to me
    like it just kinda screams that "wolf who doesn't like seeing the flips but is trying to pretend they do" to me lol, i really don't think that is natural reaction to those flips when you see them this late lol

48. ISO #14648

49. ISO #14649

Hello Town.

Only a town would have the same outline idea for an avatar as me.
    From a brief check via clicking on quote chains idk why you'd be bothered by Legs' thought process. I also kill nothing town.

I'll have to read Para to see if I agree that they are nothing town, but I'm making the assumption that's what Legs is aiming at.
    Is it? Have you ever seen games where "solving opposing wagons" legitimately resolves the game even though the person flipped was town?

Killing town stupidly is bad. Killing a slot because they exist in a place where you have to resolve them to clear the game is logical. Most often those slots are places I can never 100% say are town. Maybe they're more likely to be, but clearing them solves the game.

Sacrifices get made for the greater good buddo.
    This is a weird interaction because Hat and Goblin are arguing about NEL's push on Pare, with Goblin arguing it's fine even if Pare is town, and Hat saying it's not ok if they're town. It's early, and ultimately it's painting Pare as town, but it feels like a good start for Hat?

50. ISO #14650