KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 199
Register

User Tag List

Page 199 of 462 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,950 of 23056
  1. ISO #9901

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

One more request
    I realise that some people take on way more responsibility than others
    Which is appreciated
    And with that
    I would absolutely appreciate if someone would be so kind as to summarise the most important mech/roles from the flips
    If that is something we think will be useful for all to know
    With this dense of a game
    It's just not realistic for everyone to stay on top of things
    So any help is appreciated

I know I'm not pulling my full weight
    But I did stay up very late to utilise ITAs
    I feel this game is at least not completely lost now
    Good night

2. ISO #9902

3. ISO #9903

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    I'm not sure what specifically would have triggered it, though

like maybe I had a good read on someone that I need to revisit but the post they quoted was pretty lame
    You should just try to get a feel for what you could have been doing at the time to cause mafia to actively discuss you as a threat.

4. ISO #9904

5. ISO #9905

6. ISO #9906

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    One more request
    I realise that some people take on way more responsibility than others
    Which is appreciated
    And with that
    I would absolutely appreciate if someone would be so kind as to summarise the most important mech/roles from the flips
    If that is something we think will be useful for all to know
    With this dense of a game
    It's just not realistic for everyone to stay on top of things
    So any help is appreciated

I know I'm not pulling my full weight
    But I did stay up very late to utilise ITAs
    I feel this game is at least not completely lost now
    Good night
    I actually think you're being really productive and enjoy your presence.

7. ISO #9907

8. ISO #9908

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Naptime View Post
    I am not sure I understand how they are outed or agree. There is a persistent solving pulse to their posting that doesn't vibe with what I'd expect that player archetype to act like as mafia in this game.
    The licking person?

9. ISO #9909

10. ISO #9910

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goblin and Worg View Post
    I was just going to head to bed without saying anything, as I usually do, but I decided it needs to be said. (Though others have already echoed similar sentiments.)

Thank you @FM-Naptime for providing some semblance of structure to this phase. ITA2 has left me a lot less frustrated with the state of the game after ITA1.
    No worries mate.

11. ISO #9911

12. ISO #9912

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sad Super Saiyan View Post
    vote immune is a nearly banned mech afaik
    i think lickilicky just, isn't treated as being a valid slot to target or to vote from their claim?
    like if they're scum they're technically dead too so game ends if we flip every other scum
    or they're bullshitting about their claim

13. ISO #9913

14. ISO #9914

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Lickilicky View Post
    Alright so, here’s my (probably) last post today, and honestly i still scumread peekaboo

he was playing way too careful during EoD yesterday, and I feel like hes one of those careful type of mafia player, even now he’s not ITAing anyone today

I know I’m getting lynched and that none of you are lynching him anytime soon, but when its like Day 4 or 5 with like 15 people left, please look into him, just keep it in your mind

I know I am going to die today because theres like 1% chance talking town out of not voting me today, which i understand and I won’t press any further.
    @FM-ZOMG will die today along with me when I get voted out, it was something I decided last night in the neighbor chat, and this cant be changed and I cant cancel it until tonight, so for you guys, it might as well be two birds with one stone killing both of us. I’m dead anyway and I hope zomg flip scum so its not in vain.

I plan to go to work then sleep, so i probably won’t be around much before EoD today. I know I played bad this game and I apologize to @FM Chibi-Minnie for those words, sorry I didn’t mean it
    I apologize to you and others too for insulting like everyone and shooting Axolotl :/

After I asked who to shoot the first shotlist I saw had Axolotl so then I didnt rlly think further and just went for it; the other 2 already flipped red after all

15. ISO #9915

16. ISO #9916

Yes they are just this sort of independently minded person doing their own shit. There doesn't seem to be a wolf agenda there that I can see.
    yeah that’s part of why I wolf read match in my moon post was them aggoring on them, they don’t really feel wolfy from the posts I’ve read But they are claiming a vengeful kill right now which may be useful

17. ISO #9917

18. ISO #9918

19. ISO #9919

20. ISO #9920

Yes they are just this sort of independently minded person doing their own shit. There doesn't seem to be a wolf agenda there that I can see.
    Okay, I think I'm still ultimately voting red cross or goldfish depending on who's still alive at eod.

21. ISO #9921

22. ISO #9922

I actually think you're being really productive and enjoy your presence.
    Thank you so much
    That actually means a lot to me

And I completely missed that the big post with the deaths links to the different deaths where the roles are spelled out
    So I'll manage from there
    It's just
    So much to read lol

23. ISO #9923

You should just try to get a feel for what you could have been doing at the time to cause mafia to actively discuss you as a threat.
    that was around the time i was spamming ISOs in thread (called candy, eye, and red townier from all of them)

I was also nesting a hat wolfread

maybe one of those?

24. ISO #9924

25. ISO #9925

26. ISO #9926

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chibi Minnie View Post
    I apologize to you and others too for insulting like everyone and shooting Axolotl :/

After I asked who to shoot the first shotlist I saw had Axolotl so then I didnt rlly think further and just went for it; the other 2 already flipped red after all
    nice, no hard feelings

-vote FM-ZOMG

Alright see you guys later

27. ISO #9927

28. ISO #9928

29. ISO #9929

I claim treestump ive been dead since start of game its kinda pointless to lynch me lmao, tho theres a role out there that can kill dead people and people in limbo
    i can vote and speak and be voted as normal
    i leave the game basically
    his claim is consistent.

30. ISO #9930

The hero shot on Peekaboo seems like a wolf agenda to me.

Beyond that, I can agree somewhat... but I'd need to be convinced that Red Cross is a better elim.

31. ISO #9931

32. ISO #9932

33. ISO #9933

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sad Super Saiyan View Post
    his claim is consistent.
    Oh hm

I do wanna trust the better players on RC but youre shielding them and I cant blame for making the same mistake as me-

Like Hippo's shotlist was posted right before me and Red Cross shot

34. ISO #9934

35. ISO #9935

36. ISO #9936

Rain (Night Action) - The rain will wash away the disguises and allow you to see more clearly. Target a player, you will learn the actions your target used during the Night, as well as all passive abilities they had. If they had actions they didn't use during the Night, you will not learn about them.

also angry was either FPSing, or had this happen. idk if this works with ehteral or not tho

37. ISO #9937

38. ISO #9938

39. ISO #9939

Tinnitus godread on first Thumbs Up post in the ISO and then again later damn.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Thumbs Up View Post
    Hmm, you're breaking your gimmick here. Looks like real triggering. What pressure did you apply here and why?
    Good look for Luigi.
    Think they're especially unreliable in mashes. That said, I don't know exactly why I find this to be a townie post. I think maybe a wolf would try and justify their read more.
    Arguably good look for me calling that reply bad but villagery bad
    Your tone sounds super genuine to me. Ime hypocisy tends to be pretty townie, though. Agreed that pushing gimmick-posting is not great, though.
    Is it bad that I wanna read Goblin and Worg and Player 2 as unaligned?
    Nothingburgers imo easy way to get involved commenting
    Wait, what was townie about the presentation?
    Good look for scarf
    When did you start SRing this slot?
    I can see a world where this is a slightly bad look for choo choo but more likely just a good look for Sonrisa and we already know their alignment

40. ISO #9940

41. ISO #9941

42. ISO #9942

43. ISO #9943

44. ISO #9944

45. ISO #9945

46. ISO #9946

47. ISO #9947

48. ISO #9948

49. ISO #9949

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Snuggles View Post
    FM-Angry Rectangle - Looking back, I am not sure the posts I was pinged by are really all that wolfy to me anymore. Some of their antics had good energy I guess

FM-Autumn - I think is towny for what they said to Pareidolia. Though at the same time, I don't think it's right to scumread someone for throwing out votes early and expecting them to do something. Like I just do that to pressure people. #976 was also a towny read on Ringmaster.

FM-Bad Hair Day - Kind of has a strange posting style but idk, 4 posts so whatever.

FM-Breakup - Already expressed a TR here #1247. #1070 is towny too.

FM-Candyfloss - Is fine. 7 poster.

FM-Catnip - The Vote/unvote on Ringmaster is towny. #341/#363 towny read on Decepticon IMO. Kinda wish for more clarification on Protagonist Hair's read on Catnip.

FM-Chibi Minnie - 0 poster (as of me typing this)

FM-Choo-Choo - I just feel like Choo Choo has had reasonable takes. Felt like a mediator of sorts ig.

FM-Chromatography - I mean they just like... just showed up. People are being too nice to them so lock wolf. JK idk lol

FM-Decepticon - Has towny posts for a low poster.

FM-Disco Dancer - Is out dancing (0 poster)

FM-Dredge - #1685 is a town post. already said that about #1256.

FM-Droopy Snout - Kinda bleh?

FM-Eyescream - Vibey beginning of game. #486 is a towny question because it draws attention to oneself. They seem genuine in solving in terms of believing what they say.

FM-Fluffernuts - Okay 5 poster i guess?

FM-Four Past Seven - 0 poster (didnt show up four past seven though smh).

FM-Goblin and Worg - Can I just say Goblin and Worg is the most obvious town in the game and move on? Congratulations on this feat btw!

FM-Goldfish Bowl - Voted The Hat early (doesn't mean too much at this state of the game but it is a SL of mine). Though is kinda weird otherwise.

FM-Grate - 0 poster

FM-Heterochromia - Promised this present thing to someone. Other then that NAI.

FM-Hon Hon Hon - I kinda like their energy?

FM-Joycat - Has towny reads i guess??? Fine I will give this light green in true joycat fashion.

FM-Lassie - Pretty towny recent post (of 6 posts)

FM-Lipstick - idk

FM-Matchstick Man - I liked his comments about skipping pages in order to read and see if there is anything AI. Isn't the best way to read but... meh. Read and unvote on SSS seems towny.

FM-Mining Peep - I really dont like #1749. Post on The Hat made around this time was alright but a bit nonspecific, kinda looked okay though on vibes.

FM-Monet Rocket - I kind of think the don't ITA list is towny and they are putting thought into their posts. RE: #138, missed replaying to this, but I see a lot of old school mash players have this mindset so I think it's "normal" in that regard. My saying it's "wrong" is me just disagreeing with the mindset @FM-Monet Rocket sorry for missing this for long.

FM-Mr Clean - I know I called this mafia earlier, but I thought their later posts were towny. Also Mr Clean is pocketing me. Gross. Putting too much responsibility on me so I have to make this list for him so he kills me at night.

FM-Naptime - Mood, it should be my naptime, but I cant sleep so im going insane instead!!!! IDK they are abrasive but I guess they don't post like they don't want to be here. Already outlined my thoughts plenty though otherwise #835/#1129.

FM-Not Enough Legs - My placement on #1381 makes no sense to me as NEL called me "ITA fodder" not too long before this post, feels like I should be lower just given the context around NEL's ISO. Not like NEL tried directly interacting with me. RE: #1444, I have stated scumreads, just not as boldly as the one on The Hat. HOWEVER, I do generally like posts like NEL's readslist and subsequent posts enough to where all the stuff that should "bother" me is kinda canceled out. Latest posts to me feel really genuine in solving, and a good deal of effort is being shown in sorting the game that I dont think is fake.

FM-Oink - Look I know I called out the "derp" BUT that's not how I want to read players this game, but usually i call this stuff out and then wait with baited breath to see if the "derper" is actually towny down the line. And? Well I think #1744 and #1802 are both good on Turquoise, they show looking at a situation through an analytical and unbiased lens IMO.

FM-Old Lickilicky - Thanks for the Quality of Life recommendation. I think there are slots that look better then this one, but I'm not pinged by anything either ig.

FM-Pareidolia - I'm risking my career by saying #606 is lock town.

FM-Peekaboo - Could have sworn i said more then #1391 but I guess not. Because I felt pretty good about this read.

FM-Pilgrim Anatomy - #299 made me laugh

FM-Platypus - I kind of liked #995.

FM-Player 2 - Gonna scumread them for wanting to kill me (#859)

FM-Popcorn Axolotl - #1478 boop. Also in regards to #863, usually mafia would just want to appease in the convo he had with Not Enough Legs... unless w/w interaction, mayyyyybe.

FM-Protagonist Hair - Would feel wrong to not put protagonist as confident town . But I liked their read on Ringmaster and how they are tying that into their read on Catnip. Kinda wish for more clarification on Protagonist Hair's read on Catnip as I said previously #400 really doesn't give me that much insight into that.

FM-Pyramid - 0 poster

FM-Red Cross - As I said. Red Cross exists!

FM-Ringmaster - One of the talks of the people... and? Ringmaster's start is really strange. Claims some moon role??? #936 is just kind of a nothingburger of a post. #973 is almost a good post, but it's also a wolfy post. #1608 just seems like Ringmaster has agenda and is possibly spewing Goblin (who is town anyways XD). Match push is also kinda weird.

FM-Sad Super Saiyan - Hello pocketer! #530 wasn't a bad list i dont think. At least given what seems to be what other ppl have said down the line. Least likely maf there is peekaboo IMO but I think that was for later posts (unless that was the event 4 people LOL). #940 is towny i think. I think the towncore is pure. Pretty easy townread honestly.

FM-Scarf - Generally towny in a way to where I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being a deepwolf. I get that feeling, but otherwise they are just town. Okay I say that and I really like #1888, I was about to say I think Scarf has a lot of safe posts for town to make that are decent but not unfakeable. By far and away I think this is a towny case, and yes i am biased LMAO.

FM-Sonrisa - I just think she's town despite underwhelming moments that lead to people scumreading her. The open-claiming, (i know claims are NAI, but i think the whole worm discussion thing has been kinda town+ from her). For someone with a high misvote rate, apparently, I do think she's just town here.

FM-Space Pizza - I sheep #837 from Talking Anthill. There certainly isn't anything else to do with the slot right now IMO.

FM-Talking Anthill - I sheep #837 from Talking Anthill. There certainly isn't anything else to do with the slot right now IMO.

FM-The Great Flood - Insert thing I said before about a single message being towny, can i sleep? Dredge scumread is... meh.

FM-The Hat - Felt like they were avoiding my main push, like my SR on them didn't really come from how they entered the game, that's whatever, it's all this #1424, there was a reason I stated in my wall there that "I honestly think my suspicion there from earlier might be justified". The initial push was pressure, this vote is a flat out scumread. But he kept just talking about the beginning. If I were to be as ungenerous as possible, I would say this was to just flat out not address it because he couldn't retort my wall. This could also just as easily be laziness idk. But honestly... his most recent posts got a bit better. To the point of me kinda wanting to just get off and let him "cook" as he'd say.

FM-Thumbs Up - Thumbs DOWN BOOOOOOO (0 poster)

FM-Tinnitus - Honestly I am just gut reading this as town

FM-Tiny Hippo - Didn't hold me closer 0/10. Okay enough jokes, #678 maybe towny. Kinda got townier as time went on. My eyes hurt.

FM-Turquoise - Kinda wolfy treatment of Yellow Snow when they voted me. Though I do see what they are saying with the Oink push, I am a cool hypocrite but whatever i continue i dont wanna think no more mommy.

FM-Wakka Wakka - Hi ITA fodder, how are you?

FM-Yellow Snow - Town because I like the fun conversations we had together, good times!

FM-ZOMG - #1607 towny. They use fun emoji's too!.

I am delirious
    I have NO idea why I did any of this

bars

uh if your name has no color, ur null

also if you posted and i say ur a 0 poster, this took me forever and i regret 100% of my life choices as this was not a good use of my time in the thread... like this could have waited for EOD where I am sure not gonna make a readslist like this over there that's for sure!

Good night.

i will say tho: even tho i disagree with him rn. if ANYONE in game has dayheal, heal this

50. ISO #9950

Since I realized I forgot to finish a previous thought, the nothingburger comments are in response to the Wolf and Luigi spat over roleplaying which is probably not AI and just easy way to post since there's an argument front and center. You could argue Wolf Goblin or whatever their name is looks better off it but I'm not confident in that