KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 415
Register

User Tag List

Page 415 of 462 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 425 ... LastLast
Results 20,701 to 20,750 of 23056
  1. ISO #20701

2. ISO #20702

3. ISO #20703

4. ISO #20704

5. ISO #20705

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Catnip View Post
    Part of it’s just genuinely that I don’t have a great solve cause I’m sick and thus am not fully in my mind at moment. I don’t think it’s purely a You Problem here. I’ve gone through a bunch of “wait this player is totally wolf I should shoot them” reads and there’s way too many for them to be all right and I don’t understand how they fit together. I am not playing up to standard and I fault nobody for observing that
    Quick summary where you at then right now?

And get better soon, playing mafia while sick sucks ass

6. ISO #20706

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    If they seemed like they actually cared about any of their pushes instead of following the flavor of the thread/irrationally pushing me, I could maybe think this tone and approach is towny. But I get the vibe they're just a wolf who knows how to make posts like these that most are gonna think a wolf never does or that the tone/intention seems too pure to be scum

When it doesn't feel like they've actually done anything with that energy in the last couple phases.
    For the sake of my ego I’ll note that yeah I’m totally capable of looking lost and disoriented and tonally pure as wolf. But I’m also capable of looking confident and thoughtful and such, and I would pick the latter if wolfing in an anonymous game where I have no town meta to replicate. If I’m a wolf, what’s my goal here? Just not getting shot? I’m not in a position to endgame, I would need to push agenda before I die, and I am completely and utterly failing at setting myself up to do so

7. ISO #20707

8. ISO #20708

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    i'd guess it's "someone who was being voted the previous day", and choo had one vote. and like... wagons were red cross (dead), lickilicky (action immune), and then droopy/choo/hon/goldfish. so idk maybe they just wanted to check partner for spew?

i honestly dont think its a strong point either way lol

the check on you wasnt scarf's own role, they claimed that

and scarf checked (or at least claimed to check) flood on n1. and that was a check on a wolf lol, idk if they'd do it twice but possible

(still not fully here but kinda just wanted to comment on this lol)
    *Shrug* You're never being convinced, my track record has been ass, and I have absolutely no influence on the thread so it's whatever at this point. I'm on the verge of checking out and focusing on other IRL things I've been ignoring

9. ISO #20709

KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game
    The shot missed. Wound was inflicted!
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    ITA FM-Four Past Seven

We do need shots now since we're low on time
    hopefully this is a wolf hit, if not I apologize and we solve from there. Let's take it slow

10. ISO #20710

11. ISO #20711

12. ISO #20712

13. ISO #20713

14. ISO #20714

15. ISO #20715

16. ISO #20716

For the sake of my ego I’ll note that yeah I’m totally capable of looking lost and disoriented and tonally pure as wolf. But I’m also capable of looking confident and thoughtful and such, and I would pick the latter if wolfing in an anonymous game where I have no town meta to replicate. If I’m a wolf, what’s my goal here? Just not getting shot? I’m not in a position to endgame, I would need to push agenda before I die, and I am completely and utterly failing at setting myself up to do so
    Not to doubt your abilities, but i don’t really find an argument of “wolf me would be smarter/play better” as too much of an argument in any circumstance

And I get that’s only, like, some of what you’re saying but I’m unconvinced

17. ISO #20717

18. ISO #20718

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post

ITA 1
    Lipstick > TGF
    Choo Choo > Catnip
    Peep > Platypus
    Eye > Catnip
    Catnip > 4p7
    Licki > 4p7

ITA 2
    Breakup > 4p7
    Hippo > 4p7

Shots Remaining:
    Protag, Lassie, Chibi, 4p7, Peekaboo, Chroma, Player 2, Autumn, Platypus

Catnip shot in ITA 1? I could have swore it was this cycle.

19. ISO #20719

20. ISO #20720

I don't have good reasons but I have the *feeling*

same thing with Eyescream

Catnip is a villager

I don't blame anyone that doesn't trust this given my not amazing track record (Scarf...)

won't veto shots. let's get a flip with some time on the clock to solve/coordinate?

21. ISO #20721

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Player 2 View Post
    Quick summary where you at then right now?

And get better soon, playing mafia while sick sucks ass
    FM-Protagonist Hair
    FM-Chibi Minnie
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Four Past Seven
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Breakup
    FM-Peekaboo
    FM-Mining Peep
    FM-Choo-Choo
    FM-Eyescream

Wolves in here

PH and Chibi Minnie are in a tier together of, like, they’re less likely wolves because of their actions IMO, but I also think we should probably be looking for skilled wolves at this point?

Platypus can be wolf iff there’s some restriction on poison that makes holstering it not actually waste a kill

Eyescream my brain keeps going wolfy wolf from the wolfchat but I can’t cite why. I think part of it’s that they’re the only slot that feels like they’re the only PoE visibly pushing an agenda

Breakup slot gotta be resolved but I don’t have faith it flips wolf

Four Past Seven in similar area but I think they could be wolf

Chroma looks good from spew but not good enough to be out of my PoE

Peekaboo is my pet “not clear”

Mining Peep is a loose cannon and I love it

22. ISO #20722

23. ISO #20723

24. ISO #20724

25. ISO #20725

26. ISO #20726

FM-Protagonist Hair
    FM-Chibi Minnie
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Four Past Seven
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Breakup
    FM-Peekaboo
    FM-Mining Peep
    FM-Choo-Choo
    FM-Eyescream

Wolves in here

PH and Chibi Minnie are in a tier together of, like, they’re less likely wolves because of their actions IMO, but I also think we should probably be looking for skilled wolves at this point?

Platypus can be wolf iff there’s some restriction on poison that makes holstering it not actually waste a kill

Eyescream my brain keeps going wolfy wolf from the wolfchat but I can’t cite why. I think part of it’s that they’re the only slot that feels like they’re the only PoE visibly pushing an agenda

Breakup slot gotta be resolved but I don’t have faith it flips wolf

Four Past Seven in similar area but I think they could be wolf

Chroma looks good from spew but not good enough to be out of my PoE

Peekaboo is my pet “not clear”

Mining Peep is a loose cannon and I love it
    im John Cena (invisible)

27. ISO #20727

SIW but on the day it was outed I was commuting 4p7 didnt seem in sync with the wolf posting that occurred. Yellow Snow also claimed to have shot at me that night so why would they shoot and investigate me? I dont think its him, and Im afraid Catnip needs resolving

-ITA Catnip

28. ISO #20728

29. ISO #20729

30. ISO #20730

KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game
    The shot missed. Wound was inflicted!
    SIW but on the day it was outed I was commuting 4p7 didnt seem in sync with the wolf posting that occurred. Yellow Snow also claimed to have shot at me that night so why would they shoot and investigate me? I dont think its him, and Im afraid Catnip needs resolving

-ITA Catnip

31. ISO #20731

32. ISO #20732

-ITA Catnip
    Good point actually with the shot investigate

33. ISO #20733

34. ISO #20734

35. ISO #20735

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Choo-Choo View Post
    Not to doubt your abilities, but i don’t really find an argument of “wolf me would be smarter/play better” as too much of an argument in any circumstance

And I get that’s only, like, some of what you’re saying but I’m unconvinced
    It’s less that wolf me would be smarter and more that I’ve actively taken steps to pursue an image that sabotages wolf me’s chances. You think I couldn’t just park my suspicion on like Breakup or someone and look like I wanna push the slot out without hesitation? It’d do a better job at getting villagers killed. It’d do a better job at making me look competent and probably towny. But I’m hedgy, cause I’m genuinely trying to solve

36. ISO #20736

37. ISO #20737

38. ISO #20738

39. ISO #20739

40. ISO #20740

41. ISO #20741

42. ISO #20742

It’s less that wolf me would be smarter and more that I’ve actively taken steps to pursue an image that sabotages wolf me’s chances. You think I couldn’t just park my suspicion on like Breakup or someone and look like I wanna push the slot out without hesitation? It’d do a better job at getting villagers killed. It’d do a better job at making me look competent and probably towny. But I’m hedgy, cause I’m genuinely trying to solve
    stuff like this is just.... i want to believe it lol

43. ISO #20743

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    hi i exist now

trying to decide if i want to just blast choo

or should i follow the consensus and shoot at 4p7
    Follow your heart

Choo/4p7/catnip I think shooting in here is always right, where exactly is up to you. A lot of people are arguing 4p7 is towny (luigi, eyescream, choo) now

44. ISO #20744

45. ISO #20745

46. ISO #20746

47. ISO #20747

48. ISO #20748

49. ISO #20749

50. ISO #20750