KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 392
Register

User Tag List

Page 392 of 462 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 402 442 ... LastLast
Results 19,551 to 19,600 of 23056
  1. ISO #19551

2. ISO #19552

3. ISO #19553

4. ISO #19554

5. ISO #19555

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    why in the fuck was flood the only person who was able to actually get results from targeting a player who was killed earlier in the same night?

everyone else just had failed actions lol. and idk if i believe their role had some weird clause where they would just get result regardless
    (someone sanity check me about this before i just tunnel flood lol)

(can they really be what they claim: the only town slot in the game who has successful action and gets results when investigating a player who was killed earlier that night. when literally everyone else kept having their actions failed when they tried to target kirby that night)

6. ISO #19556

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Catnip View Post
    Claiming wolf is suicide. It wasn't gamethrowing - he had a good reason to do it, he was confident in his scumreads and wanted to push them. But suicide is also not my style.
    ok can you like pelt a wolf or something coz i cant and the poe is boring. it will be like another week of this game until it reaches the part where i dome autumn or someone

7. ISO #19557

(can they really be what they claim: the only town slot in the game who has successful action and gets results when investigating a player who was killed earlier that night. when literally everyone else kept having their actions failed when they tried to target kirby that night)
    no ur totally right that seems unlikely

8. ISO #19558

9. ISO #19559

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post
    ok can you like pelt a wolf or something coz i cant and the poe is boring. it will be like another week of this game until it reaches the part where i dome autumn or someone
    their plan is to shoot an ita at me so not a good start

10. ISO #19560

11. ISO #19561

yeah this makes sense
    I would probably be tinfoiling Flood rn otherwise, due to Scarf investigating them, but given this they're probably wolf

12. ISO #19562

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mining Peep View Post
    no ur totally right that seems unlikely
    lol i honestly was just hoping they'd say something contradicting whenever they're responding to the questions. but i guess i was too blatant about what i was trying to figure out, so even as wolf they'd have known to not out themselves that way

and now i have to worry about if i was just wrong and stupid about that read

13. ISO #19563

Lemme work on it, I'll pull up my sheet and some isos

14. ISO #19564

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post
    Actually, can everyone respond to this with a yes or no? If you desire, you may share your thoughts on it as well.

@FM-Autumn -
    @FM-Breakup -
    @FM-Chibi Minnie -
    @FM-Choo-Choo -
    @FM-Chromatography -
    @FM-Eyescream -
    @FM-Four Past Seven -
    @FM-Lassie -
    @FM-Lipstick -
    @FM-Mining Peep -
    @FM-Old Lickilicky -
    @FM-Peekaboo -
    @FM-Platypus -
    @FM-Player 2 -
    @FM-Protagonist Hair -
    @FM-The Great Flood -
    @FM-Tiny Hippo -
    I read it, yes
    I don't find the arguments convincing though
    I'm at, like, light town on Catnip currently (which is why I'm not going out of my way to argue against the Catnip cases)

15. ISO #19565

16. ISO #19566

17. ISO #19567

18. ISO #19568

19. ISO #19569

20. ISO #19570

21. ISO #19571

22. ISO #19572

23. ISO #19573

Cool tips to give PoE villagers WiM and improve your chances of winning the game:
    - If you see a cat in the PoE, be sure to say very nice things about them and praise them incessantly. Cats cannot be deprived of praise or they will die of malnourishment
    - If you see a cat outside the PoE, be sure to say very mean things about them and degrade them incessantly. Cats cannot be deprived of degradation or they will die of malnourishment

24. ISO #19574

25. ISO #19575

26. ISO #19576

27. ISO #19577

28. ISO #19578

29. ISO #19579

30. ISO #19580

31. ISO #19581

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post
    I call out Catnip for things and they say I'm calling them out for for the wrong things when they've done much wolfier things to be suspected for.
    ok i will check later honestly i don't wanna effort for 1-2 wolves with 1 kp total in 18 players. its like we outnumber + outmech them hard atm

32. ISO #19582

ok i will check later honestly i don't wanna effort for 1-2 wolves with 1 kp total in 18 players. its like we outnumber + outmech them hard atm
    I don't need a ton of focus there. I just don't want things to be forgotten since a lot has happened today already.

33. ISO #19583

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Catnip View Post
    Cool tips to give PoE villagers WiM and improve your chances of winning the game:
    - If you see a cat in the PoE, be sure to say very nice things about them and praise them incessantly. Cats cannot be deprived of praise or they will die of malnourishment
    - If you see a cat outside the PoE, be sure to say very mean things about them and degrade them incessantly. Cats cannot be deprived of degradation or they will die of malnourishment
    Catnip, did you rand wolf this game?

34. ISO #19584

35. ISO #19585

36. ISO #19586

lol i honestly was just hoping they'd say something contradicting whenever they're responding to the questions. but i guess i was too blatant about what i was trying to figure out, so even as wolf they'd have known to not out themselves that way

and now i have to worry about if i was just wrong and stupid about that read
    I don't really see why their action would go off but not mine

37. ISO #19587

38. ISO #19588

weren't you concerned there could be a lot of wolves yesterday tho

39. ISO #19589

Well I accidentally refreshed the page and lost the huge post I was working on
    but TL;DR Hippo and Autumn were main fighters against Scarf's manipulation of the shotslist D3, Hippo in particular made a different list than Scarf's which had wolves on it and removed a ton of villagers Scarf had on their list (seriously Scarf's list is greener than Kermit's wardrobe go look). And Autumn did soft shield some wolves like Candyfloss that day but also was removing villagers from Scarf's list and when I restarted a list (then wolfsided by letting Scarf and Yellow Snow mess with it) Autumn abandoned it and made their own based on their reads which re-included wolves Scarf was trying to get off of it

40. ISO #19590

41. ISO #19591

42. ISO #19592

43. ISO #19593

44. ISO #19594

45. ISO #19595

There were like 50 quotes

here's one part I thought looked great for both Autumn and Hippo

Spoiler : . :

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    chibi
    choo
    chroma
    goldfish
    hon
    joycat
    mining peep
    monet
    oink
    platypus
    player 2
    anthill
    hat
    zomg
    are all the slots I'd start with if we wanted to do a naptime thing

if you want me to get it to ten myself: choo, chroma, goldfish, hon, joycat, mining, platypus, player2, anthill, hat (REMOVED: chibi monet oink and zomg)
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tiny Hippo View Post
    POSSIBLE SHOT LIST (EBWOPED Since last one had a poisoned guy):

FM-Chromatography
    FM-Bad Hair Day
    FM-Eyescream
    FM-Four Past Sevem
    FM-Lassie
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-ZOMG
    FM-Player 2
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Lipstick
    FM-Oink
    FM-Pareidolia

You will proceed as follows: Remove two names, then ping your top townread (just like yesterday) to do the same.

The 6 who remain will be our shot list for ITA1.

Same deal as before: You shoot outside of list, and dont kill a wolf -> all guns turned into you no questions asked

I will start by pinging @FM-Autumn
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    @FM-Tiny Hippo you’re missing slots that deserve to be on there, please combine our to make a more complete list before passing it around
    tbh most people on your list that aren't on hippo's are people i don't actually want killed rn lol

Neither of them wanted Scarfs list although Hippo compromised a bit. Look at the difference between Scarf's list and Hippo's:
    =Scarf=
    Choo-Choo
    Chroma
    Goldfish
    Hon Hon Hon
    Joycat
    Mining Peep
    Platypus
    Player 2
    Anthill
    The Hat
    =Hippo=
    Chroma
    BHD
    Eyescream
    Four Past Seven
    Lassie
    Anthill
    ZOMG
    Player 2
    Platypus
    Lipstick
    Oink
    Pareidolia

Scarf says Hippo was *missing* slots that deserve to be there (Choo, Hon[V], Joycat[V], Peep, Hat[V]). And Scarf didn't say this directly but wanted Parei, ZOMG out. So I think opposing shotlist here is a great look.
    Note Hippo did add BHD,Eyescream,4 Past 7,Lassie,Lipstick, and Oink which I think is a lot of villagers and like 1 wolf max (maaaaybe 2) but I think Parei/ZOMG inclusion opposing Scarf powerwolf here is just good
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tiny Hippo View Post
    FM-Chibi Minnie
    FM-Choo-Choo
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Four Past Seven
    FM-Monet Rocket
    FM-Mr Clean
    FM-Platypus
    FM-The Hat
    FM-ZOMG

Dropping Mining Peep [strongly] and The Hat for gut reasons [but i would keep them if I didn't have to drop two]
    Also later Hippo has to drop a slot, drops Hat who Scarf's been pushing for all day and wants to shoot at. Like literally can remove anyone and chooses one of Scarf's primary villager marks.

And flash forward to my wolfsiding when I passed a shot list to Scarf AND Yellow, then Autumn says nah and makes their own with more (known) wolves on it:
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    Current list:
    FM-Candyfloss (Removed by FM-Scarf)
    FM-Chibi Minnie
    FM-Choo-Choo
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Eyescream (Removed by FM-Breakup)
    FM-Four Past Seven
    FM-Goldfish Bowl (Removed by FM-Lipstick)
    FM-Mining Peep (Removed by FM-Tiny Hippo)
    FM-Monet Rocket
    FM-Mr Clean
    FM-Pareidolia (Removed by FM-Scarf)
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Player 2 (Removed by FM-Breakup)
    FM-The Great Flood (Removed by FM-Lipstick)
    FM-The Hat (Removed by FM-Tiny Hippo)
    FM-ZOMG

List order:
    FM-Peekaboo (creation) -> FM-Breakup -> FM-Scarf -> FM-Lipstick -> FM-Tiny Hippo
    Note Scarf got rid of Parei and Candyfloss. Later Kirby wanted Four Past Seven and Platypus off.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    Current list:
    FM-Candyfloss (Removed by FM-Scarf)
    FM-Chibi Minnie
    FM-Choo-Choo
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Eyescream (Removed by FM-Breakup)
    FM-Four Past Seven
    FM-Goldfish Bowl (Removed by FM-Lipstick)
    FM-Mining Peep (Removed by FM-Tiny Hippo)
    FM-Monet Rocket
    FM-Mr Clean
    FM-Pareidolia (Removed by FM-Scarf)
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Player 2 (Removed by FM-Breakup)
    FM-The Great Flood (Removed by FM-Lipstick)
    FM-The Hat (Removed by FM-Tiny Hippo)
    FM-ZOMG

List order:
    FM-Peekaboo (creation) -> FM-Breakup -> FM-Scarf -> FM-Lipstick -> FM-Tiny Hippo
    actually i just noticed this was started during the last ita lol

and i'm just making the decision to create a completely new list for the ita2 because this one kinda sucks lol
    and here's Autumn's (better, untouched by Scarf) list (it is just their bottom 2 tiers of a readslist):
    zomg
    hat
    player 2
    pareidolia
    choo choo
    (goldfish bowl?)

bad hair day
    the great flood

There's more posts from other people but I'm a bit busy so hopefully this mini summary helps demonstrate my point

46. ISO #19596

47. ISO #19597

48. ISO #19598

List of currently alive players:
    FM-Autumn
    FM-Breakup
    FM-Catnip
    FM-Chibi Minnie
    FM-Choo-Choo
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Eyescream
    FM-Four Past Seven
    FM-Lassie
    FM-Lipstick
    FM-Mining Peep
    FM-Old Lickilicky
    FM-Peekaboo
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Player 2
    FM-Protagonist Hair
    FM-The Great Flood
    FM-Tiny Hippo

AFK for the rest of the IRL day. Then I will try to towncase all of them and see who I can't really come up with anything with, we caught Space Pizza that way, I think it is a good way to solve

49. ISO #19599

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Lickilicky View Post
    were you poking fun at me for itaing you day 2?
    I don't really hate it as much anymore it's not really a shot that has logic behind it in W!you world

more of a poke at how overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer

50. ISO #19600

Like after I got over the "how dare you attack me my role card is green" indignation and thought about it you'd just make yourself look worse whether it hit or missed the only logical reason to fire like that is if you think it hits a wolf. And I think how you felt given your position yesterday and your claimed role supports making that shot in a V!you world

OK now I'm gone