KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 238
Register

User Tag List

Page 238 of 462 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,900 of 23056
  1. ISO #11851

2. ISO #11852

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    Ok, here's the posts I liked from Flood, and I'm sorry about the format:

#5066 - It was at the time likely to be all or mostly town wagon. Can't help but feel like talking down the NEL push for the day is ultimately towny for Flood. Of course, they're saying this whole voting Oink, so big grain of salt, I guess.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1001792

#5117 - Flood votes Licky and is mulling over Oink, which is generally a good look and a phenomenal look if Licky is scum. If Licky is town, I'm curious to see who else had chose to vote/shade Licky instead of pay any attention to Pyramid, and think it maybe could be a bit less good for Flood, but only a little bit .
    (apparently I didn't grab the link)

#5156 - Flood talking about Turq. My read continues to improve there.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1#post1001882

I think I had other posts I liked in between these but didn't actually link them. To be fair, it's kind of dependent on me thinking the general wagon on Licky felt pretty towny. But I did like the way they re-evaluated on Oink and felt like they were actually considering the options to get it right.

@FM-Autumn and anyone else
    i don't actually see it about those posts tbh. tho that sounds the type of read where seeing the whole progression instead of just individual posts would help me reading it better so i guess i'll look over that at some point

i also think lickilicky's probably just town based on the way they've acted around their claim and the specific people they've chosen for their actions

3. ISO #11853

4. ISO #11854

5. ISO #11855

6. ISO #11856

7. ISO #11857

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Space Pizza View Post
    yesn't
    you seem to just AGREE on everything lol, looking at your ISO, you're so friendly it becomes unsettling (not that I don't like friendly people! it just feels you're trying not to get on the bad side of anyone, and I'm not sure that's amazing)

that said, i kinda doubt you say this about a criticism of a scummate, so
    -vote FM-Lipstick

lets see
    Yeah
    I see you and @FM-Peekaboo Hate my process
    Or something

This is how I work
    I have a very hard time concluding
    Especially in this game
    Most I usually get to is
    Hmmmm

Please read my whole ISO if you care to figure me out
    And I'll be happy to answer anything you are wondering from there
    I am being nothing but genuine

Or sheep Naptime
    Please

I generally get a bit annoyed with wolf reads
    But will leave this be from now
    Unless specific questions
    That aren't
    Ironically
    Shading me for my "shady" process

8. ISO #11858

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goblin and Worg View Post
    D2 feels like Red knew they were going down and the Dredge interaction was:
    1. Small argument
    2. Votes Dredge
    3. Further argument where Dredge points out a bunch of things and Red flails in an awkward manner
    4. "Oops I didn't meant to vote dredge"
    5. Asks to be vigged.

I'm sorry, I absolutely fail to see how this is wolf.

Especially when the Mech started with Red walking into thread and admitting they got hit by an investigative.

It is far from lock-scum interaction but I'm still failing to see how this is supposed to be clearing for Dredge.
    wait actually did red cross ever explain why they chose to use their actions on dredge?

9. ISO #11859

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Talking Anthill View Post
    I keep justifying why I took the shot because people keep scumreading me for taking the shot

If I don't justify my reasons, then I get ITA'd

If I keep justifying my reasons, then I get ITA'd

I feel like Buridan's hecking donkey
    Accept that you made a mistake. The mistake will be seen as wolfy because you effectively shot into the generalised towncore. (At the time SSS/Scarf/Legs/Snow were all townreading each other and most of them were consensus town.)

You also had little progression into it (first mention of it was very small timeframe). Oink gets away with it a lot more because they spent all game sussing Legs. (Also they have other things in their favour.)

You aren't going to escape that by justifying yourself.

I'm talking to you as if you're town who made a mistake, because despite the fact that I believe you're wolf, if you're town you need to hear this.

Accept the shot was a mistake in the eyes of many living players and move on to other reads. Your justification of your Legs shot will never clear you from being shot. Your ability to read other slots and contribute in a way we can find you will help you not being shot. Spending more and more time repeating that you were justified does nothing but foster frustration and annoyance in the people (like me) who have actively disagreed with you, and doesn't do anything to the people who don't actively disagree but also don't townread your reasoning for the shot.

It's entirely a losing option to continue to defend the shot.

Stop it.

10. ISO #11860

D2 feels like Red knew they were going down and the Dredge interaction was:
    1. Small argument
    2. Votes Dredge
    3. Further argument where Dredge points out a bunch of things and Red flails in an awkward manner
    4. "Oops I didn't meant to vote dredge"
    5. Asks to be vigged.

I'm sorry, I absolutely fail to see how this is wolf.

Especially when the Mech started with Red walking into thread and admitting they got hit by an investigative.

It is far from lock-scum interaction but I'm still failing to see how this is supposed to be clearing for Dredge.
    Don't let it be clearing. Use it to fos me and find out where else I've been scummy or something if you read it that way.

I'm town but I think Autumn has stockholm syndrome from our chat and is giving me too much towncred for it. Ive probably been giving autumn too much towncred from yesterday too. But the main reason they are even arguing on my behalf was because Choo w/w paired me with RC over actions that dont even make sense for w/w to do. E.g, the fake goose claim.

11. ISO #11861

12. ISO #11862

13. ISO #11863

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dredge View Post
    Don't let it be clearing. Use it to fos me and find out where else I've been scummy or something if you read it that way.

I'm town but I think Autumn has stockholm syndrome from our chat and is giving me too much towncred for it. Ive probably been giving autumn too much towncred from yesterday too. But the main reason they are even arguing on my behalf was because Choo w/w paired me with RC over actions that dont even make sense for w/w to do. E.g, the fake goose claim.
    Hm. I either love this post or hate it and I cannot decide which yet.

14. ISO #11864

lmao i literally just was thinking about how i'm getting more paranoid about you because of that neighborhood, bc you seemed the only person in there who was not actually interested in doing any unprompted solving? or at least were doing less of that than what hippo did.

15. ISO #11865

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    wait actually did red cross ever explain why they chose to use their actions on dredge?
    Not from what I've seen.

Also the other fact:
    The only evidence they even visited Dredge is between Dredge and RC. And if they're w/w that could easily have been a fabrication because it looks townier.

16. ISO #11866

lmao i literally just was thinking about how i'm getting more paranoid about you because of that neighborhood, bc you seemed the only person in there who was not actually interested in doing any unprompted solving? or at least were doing less of that than what hippo did.
    I was pretty hungover tbh and going through what you guys were talking about with the ITAs. It was just a lot of stream of consciousness to keep up with soz.

I think i said that in the chat too, my brain half working.

17. ISO #11867

18. ISO #11868

19. ISO #11869

Not from what I've seen.

Also the other fact:
    The only evidence they even visited Dredge is between Dredge and RC. And if they're w/w that could easily have been a fabrication because it looks townier.
    Well, would a roleblock have stopped my ability from seeing them? I don't know if they actually tried to hit me with something.

Like I get wolves can fabricate that, yeah but consider the perspective where im town. I don't think I pushed RC enough for him to want to kill me lol

20. ISO #11870

I was pretty hungover tbh and going through what you guys were talking about with the ITAs. It was just a lot of stream of consciousness to keep up with soz.

I think i said that in the chat too, my brain half working.
    not even just that but also iirc how the entire chat started was that hippo was asking that can we solve the actual game, you kept posting about the debate stuff, and then only after i showed up and also agreed that we should focus on the actual game instead of that debate shit, you were responding to random game-related posts. you didn't have the same interest in wanting to use the neighborhood as an opportunity to solve more iirc? (i might remember wrong though but that's kinda the impression i had about you in there tbh)

21. ISO #11871

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Four Past Seven View Post
    riiiight

I'm guessing you're the type to play mashes only and so never know what its like to play mostly smaller games (maybe 20 players at most) and then suddenly get thrust into a mash because this sort of game is rarely outside the format of a mash these days.

Kinda offensive to say I'm not invested into this game, especially if you read my first post. Plus you don't know what I do outside of my posts or what my life is like.
    i kinda can't get this post out of my head. were they overreacting or am I overthinking

22. ISO #11872

23. ISO #11873

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post
    i kinda can't get this post out of my head. were they overreacting or am I overthinking
    Four past Seven is not a slot I think has been actively wolfy.

But I have no reason to not remove them from a second tier of shots.

24. ISO #11874

25. ISO #11875

@FM-Tiny Hippo

You should be the one to start Naptime's shot clock today, as the effectively mech town.

I think it works best if you pick a list of 11 and ping someone, and they ping their best townread, until we get it down to a list of 5. (So your biggest townread + 2 more townreads after you get to affect the list.)

26. ISO #11876

i don't think that's overreacting tbh, it can be very annoying to hear that "you're not even trying" if you're genuinely trying but the game is just so different and more active than what you're used to. like honestly i could see a stronger reaction than that and still not think it was really overreacting lol (or at least, not overreacting in a way where it's AI)

(tho tbh i think it's towny from you to remember posts like that and randomly bring them up in thread)

27. ISO #11877

not even just that but also iirc how the entire chat started was that hippo was asking that can we solve the actual game, you kept posting about the debate stuff, and then only after i showed up and also agreed that we should focus on the actual game instead of that debate shit, you were responding to random game-related posts. you didn't have the same interest in wanting to use the neighborhood as an opportunity to solve more iirc? (i might remember wrong though but that's kinda the impression i had about you in there tbh)
    As soon as hippp and i agreed to vote 1 we got into game analys the best my brain could. I actually went from debate spec to thinking hat was sub2 and then asked you about things lol

I did miss the window closing 3 hours berore sod

28. ISO #11878

Overreaction but seems villagery to me.
    I would expect a wolf to mention what few things they've actually done while this post seems to come from indignation and is basically pointing to how they said they would play. Trying to attack you with the "you seem like this type of person and don't know anything" also probably villagery thought like you have to blast back at someone. I can see this as wolfy in a tense scenario where they feel like they're going over for BS reasons but this doesn't feel like that.

29. ISO #11879

As soon as hippp and i agreed to vote 1 we got into game analys the best my brain could. I actually went from debate spec to thinking hat was sub2 and then asked you about things lol

I did miss the window closing 3 hours berore sod
    not exactly how that happened lol. tho can admit that you were kinda more proactive than what i remembered tbh

idk if arguing about random neighborhood stuff is the best way to solve anyway tbh

30. ISO #11880

31. ISO #11881

not exactly how that happened lol. tho can admit that you were kinda more proactive than what i remembered tbh

idk if arguing about random neighborhood stuff is the best way to solve anyway tbh
    I dont think so. But i can appreciate the paranoia and disageeement over stockholm syndrome lol besides this and the hood, i dont remember us interacting besides you making a snake joke

32. ISO #11882

33. ISO #11883

Spoiler : Breakup ISO :

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Breakup View Post
    the more people that defend sonrisa the more i feel inclined to keep my vote on them, but i think this is just contrarian me taking over
    Good post
    Some people would townread it for something like “willing to make enemies” etc (which might be valid but I don’t find that convincing); I townread it for the mindset it shows

i should refresh more often lmao
    im reading through pyramid's ISO and see you pushing on them a lot but you aren't voting them, is there a particular reason as to why or did you find another player scummier?
    their iso is like... SUPER short if u could take a look at it for me. I feel like they aren't doing much and would be hard to read but I townread you and want ur thoughts.
    ftr im saying all this bc i have A Way Of Resolving Them
    and along with that if there are any other low posting slots people are looking at and see as MORE scummy pls send them my way and ill take a looksie

i pointed out pyramid specifically bc they had a small wagon and low posts
    Less important point, because the last post gives a potential way to back out, but considering they asked for input, W!Breakup would’ve been running the risk of people telling them to shoot Pyramid, and them not really having a way out of doing so.

Later:
    anyone against me killing pyramid

i also got told to look at someone else and I forget who if someone could tell me who rq I wil do that before i shoot
    Honestly I think I don't like hat enough to maybe not shoot pyramid i dont like how they egged me on
    These posts are a minute apart, and the second calls back to something that happened earlier
    Shows fairly fluid thought

which out of pyramid/decepticon do u think will be harder to resolve tho, like do u think either of them will eventually become readable?
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    Looking at it right this second, Decepticon seems way harder to resolve. Pyramid has potential to maybe start blossoming and showing a towny depth of thought. Decepticon doesn't look like they give a single fuck.
    lemme double check that decepticon has checked in today

anyone have qualms against me shooting decepticon?
    and ftr before anyone makes any arguments (and to like prove im not gonna make this earlier) I'm asking eyescream for advice but it IS ENTIRELY MY CHOICE to shoot wwhoever I shoot. Don't blame them for my actions. They are entirely my own.
    The above posts are where Breakup decides to shoot Decepticon, rather than Pyramid. The last two posts were done in the same minute. The last post is towny, unless paired with Eyescream; I don’t see a wolf immediately going “oh hey uh don’t blame the townie, blame me when I misvig someone”. Whereas T!Breakup who’s TRing Eyescream (which they were) would have this thought.

Eyescream was one of the people Breakup was asking for advice earlier and just above; if Eyescream is wolf then it’s much less risky for W!Breakup to ask them for advice (because Eyescream can just lead the conclusion away from Pyramid eventually).

i'm a fairly lucky individual, and going off my good knowledge of statistics (50% chance it happens, 50% chance it doesn't), we got good odds on this one

-ITA FM-Wakka Wakka
    They ITA Wakka, when they could’ve gone for town in the lists.

Posts 7799 through 7850 show sudden anger; here are those posts with a few before and after:
    Spoiler : posts :

damn... hit the wrong 50%...
    Ok

Everyone stfu

ARE THERE ISSUES WITH THE CURRENT POE

SOLVE THIS BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO HERO SHOOT FFS
    like stop hero shooting and shooting outside a list amde be someone WE AGREE IS TOWNY before DISCUSSING AND TAKING A GOOD LOOK AT THE LIST IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH IT!

WHY ARE WE SHOOTING OUT OF POE!

THIS IS INTENSELY FRUSTRATING!
    THERE IS NOT A JUSTIFIABLE REASON TO HERO SHOOT IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESS PROBLEMS WITH THE POE

YOU NEED TO CONVINCE OTHERS TO SHOOT WITH YOU. THAT IS HOW THE ITAS WORK. SO FUCKING DO THEM PROPERLY
    WHY IS THE LIST STUPID
    YOUR REASONING IS AN EXACT LOGICIAL FALLACY! I HAVE ALREADY EXPLAINED HOW IT IS CIRCULAR!

YOU CAN ADD YOUR SCUMREADS TO YOUR LIST. THATS LIKE HOW IT WORKS. WE AGREE ON IT AS A TOWN FFS
    THE LIST IS BAD SO YOU WONT SHOOT IN IT. BUT YOU WONT ADD YOUR SCUMREADS TO THE LIST OR EXPLAIN WHY THE SCUMREADS IN THE LIST ARE BAD. YOU ARE JUST NOT SHOOTING IN IT BECAUSE IT IS BAD. EXPLAIN WHY. USE YOUR WORDS.
    You wanna know where it comes from? You can backread. You can see how it was made. Like in real time. WHat
    Do you want someone else to backread for you and explain it to you by quoting the posts? If you have an issue with how the list is made but DONT KNOW HOW IT WAS MADE???
    WHAT???
    YOU CAN CHECK! YOU CAN HIT THE PREVIOUS BUTTON ON THE PAGES! THATS LIKE HOW A FORUM WORKS!
    YALL HAD AN HOUR TO EXPLAIN YOUR PROBLEMS WITH THE SHOTLIST. WHY ARE STILL NOT DOING IT NOW. AM I INSANE OR ARE THERE JUST A TON OF WOLVES IN THREAD???
    Why is the reasoning poor. We are shooting slots people can't agree on, shots people agree are scummy, and slots which have lowposted and would be hard to resolve. Explain why thats nothing. Explain why that reasoning is poor
    Pareidolia is just wolf i just stop getting so frustrated
    Scarf what are your thoughts on adding pareidolia to the shotlist

theyve done nothing but push their own agenda with flimsy reasoning and deny the current shotlist and encourage people to shoot outside of it (in a format where YOU NEED TO CONDOLIDATE ITAS TO HIT THEM). That is exactly what a wolf would do in this situation, since it gurantees the least amount of flips.

Overall I find them towny, and definitely don't want them shot (@FM-Goblin and Worg this is why), though they don't look as good as I previously thought

main thing that bothers me is the sudden switch from the calm post about their ITA missing to the all caps yelling at hero shooters
    @FM-Breakup can you explain this

34. ISO #11884

anthill is an interesting slot. that can give us info
    correction on nth read: I am more interested in seeing Tiny Hippo's read on Anthill today.

I still think anthill/kirby is v/w and can't progress further without a flip. I won't push the case since I want The Hat card more than others

35. ISO #11885

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lassie View Post

Good post
    Some people would townread it for something like “willing to make enemies” etc (which might be valid but I don’t find that convincing); I townread it for the mindset it shows

Less important point, because the last post gives a potential way to back out, but considering they asked for input, W!Breakup would’ve been running the risk of people telling them to shoot Pyramid, and them not really having a way out of doing so.

Later:

These posts are a minute apart, and the second calls back to something that happened earlier

The above posts are where Breakup decides to shoot Decepticon, rather than Pyramid. The last two posts were done in the same minute. The last post is towny, unless paired with Eyescream; I don’t see a wolf immediately going “oh hey uh don’t blame the townie, blame me when I misvig someone”. Whereas T!Breakup who’s TRing Eyescream (which they were) would have this thought.

Eyescream was one of the people Breakup was asking for advice earlier and just above; if Eyescream is wolf then it’s much less risky for W!Breakup to ask them for advice (because Eyescream can just lead the conclusion away from Pyramid eventually).

Posts 7799 through 7850 show sudden anger; here are those posts with a few before and after:

Overall I find them towny, and definitely don't want them shot @FM-Goblin and Worg this is why), though they don't look as good as I previously thought

main thing that bothers me is the sudden switch from the calm post about their ITA missing to the all caps yelling at hero shooters
    @FM-Goblin and Worg

36. ISO #11886

37. ISO #11887

38. ISO #11888

39. ISO #11889

I’ve got family over for the next week, so this is probably the point where my activity will dip, or at least be limited to certain times of day.

Will check in tonight and also before ITAs tomorrow to see if things are in a bad state, but I trust you guys to make a good list

40. ISO #11890

Reading ZOMGs iso again I think they should be on shots list even if lower barring a really good checkin today.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-ZOMG View Post
    read Red Cross.

Nothing AI I just wanted to highlight the cute furret.

I think they have a lot of 'fishing' posts that are looking for involvement despite having a slow start. What caught my eye wasn't that they townread Hat but rather that if you look at the time of the posts:

>enters around top of hour and hones in hard on Droopy and posts about them
    >10 mins later claims to have ISO'd Droopy
    >8 mins later after further ISOing votes Droopy and drops three town reads on Hat, Spongebob, and Candy
    >a few mins later they say they are 'struggling to read ten pages'

I am skeptical that this timeline is pure and is how a town would approach the situation - especially on this quick of a timetable.

I would like to hear the process that led them to this and what specifically in the iso they saw - as I'd argue that if Red Cross is scum that this might be rather clearing of Candy and or Sponge/Hat with how clear it seems that the townread came from some sense of mindmelding with their anti droopy sentiment. If I am mistaken on this then I apologize for missing the context.

P#1934 is the actual 'I have reasons!!!" post. In a rolelist like this I am more inclined to maybe trust posts like this.

If that was how much effort it took me to get through a 49 post ISO then I think I'll pass on doing one on hat for now.
    @FM-Dredge
    This post looks good but voting away parking on Protag and the "baiting DD" interaction with Worg was not (and wasn't personally a fan of the justification for voting away from RC). ZOMG votes RC later on D2 but only after RC is dead anyway from 3p claim.

Any thoughts?

41. ISO #11891

correction on nth read: I am more interested in seeing Tiny Hippo's read on Anthill today.

I still think anthill/kirby is v/w and can't progress further without a flip. I won't push the case since I want The Hat card more than others
    If anthill is actually W i have hood reasons for believing that makes ZOMG wolf as well

Anthill wasant really on my radar until a couple minutes ago when I was made aware of this (hood) thing so I will be diving deep into anthill today

I remember thinking pisskirby was very townie D1 and i can't remember (or realize why) again even upon re-reading

42. ISO #11892

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lassie View Post

Good post

Later:

Overall I find them towny, and definitely don't want them shot (@FM-Goblin and Worg this is why), though they don't look as good as I previously thought

For the record I also don't want Breakup shot and I'd like to shield them today for whatever that's worth

43. ISO #11893

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tiny Hippo View Post
    If anthill is actually W i have hood reasons for believing that makes ZOMG wolf as well

Anthill wasant really on my radar until a couple minutes ago when I was made aware of this (hood) thing so I will be diving deep into anthill today

I remember thinking pisskirby was very townie D1 and i can't remember (or realize why) again even upon re-reading
    Without elaborating too much:

Anthill "slanked" through an opportunity of inflicting a level 25 wound onto ZOMG

44. ISO #11894

45. ISO #11895

46. ISO #11896

47. ISO #11897

48. ISO #11898

Okay everyone, im here.

Sorry for the delays, I had a huge math exam today that ended about 2 hours ago and my brain was not in the zone to be processing KRC levels of mech

Ill assemble a shotlist soon, we'll do the same thing naptime did
    My iso has the beginnings of one which ringmaster agreed to if you wanna start from there and we can pass it around

49. ISO #11899

50. ISO #11900

Without elaborating too much:

Anthill "slanked" through an opportunity of inflicting a level 25 wound onto ZOMG
    Isnt this the same thing as Chibi's N1 hood with me or is this different. I TR'd chibi because we agreed not to wound anyone.