KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 272
Register

User Tag List

Page 272 of 462 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 282 322 372 ... LastLast
Results 13,551 to 13,600 of 23056
  1. ISO #13551

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    hippo
    scarf
    ringmaster
    protagonist hair
    droopy snout

mr clean
    kirby
    space pizza
    lipstick
    lassie
    eyescream
    candyfloss
    breakup

four past seven
    goblin(?)
    chibi minnie
    catnip

monet rocket
    joycat

zomg
    hat
    player 2
    pareidolia
    choo choo
    (goldfish bowl?)

bad hair day
    the great flood

out of the list because i literally don't remember enough of them to have an opinion of where to place them (or am just confused about some): platypus, peekaboo (dont kill that though they're towny from what i've seen. i just dont know what tier of towny lol), lickilicky, mining peep, dredge, chroma
    would be kinda fine with seeing platypus or chroma getting shot, but not the others. but i still dont have clear read on any of them lmao
    How I am THAT low ELI5

2. ISO #13552

3. ISO #13553

4. ISO #13554

do people have any major disagreements with that list?

i honestly kinda want to just take the bottom two tiers (maybe the third also but idk) and say that it's the shotlist lol
    Personally, P2 out plus you never flip BHD when you have protag as your top town why is BHD even in there

5. ISO #13555

6. ISO #13556

7. ISO #13557

8. ISO #13558

9. ISO #13559

i honestly kinda want to just take the bottom two tiers (maybe the third also but idk) and say that it's the shotlist lol
    Flood is one of my strongest TR
    I have no idea how you have them that low

10. ISO #13560

None at all
    I’ve read over some of floods post and it was probably the latter about not reading their posts. It also lines up with my reasons for removing some of the slots people like are hat are currently pushing (sorry hat)

11. ISO #13561

See my post above about Great Flood

Here if you want to be lazy.

Joycat should be higher. Catnip should be lower. Goldfish Bowl shouldn't be on shots because of poison.

12. ISO #13562

13. ISO #13563

14. ISO #13564

hippo
    scarf
    ringmaster
    protagonist hair
    droopy snout

mr clean
    kirby
    space pizza
    lipstick
    lassie
    eyescream
    candyfloss
    breakup

four past seven
    goblin(?)
    chibi minnie
    catnip

monet rocket
    joycat

zomg
    hat
    player 2
    pareidolia
    choo choo
    (goldfish bowl?)

bad hair day
    the great flood

out of the list because i literally don't remember enough of them to have an opinion of where to place them (or am just confused about some): platypus, peekaboo (dont kill that though they're towny from what i've seen. i just dont know what tier of towny lol), lickilicky, mining peep, dredge, chroma
    would be kinda fine with seeing platypus or chroma getting shot, but not the others. but i still dont have clear read on any of them lmao
    Did you miss that Hippo confirmed my gift?

15. ISO #13565

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    Personally, P2 out plus you never flip BHD when you have protag as your top town why is BHD even in there
    bhd is in there because i dont trust the slot at all lol

i'm fine with not shooting them because of protag mech though

(i didn't actually write that list to be the shotlist, its more just my own reads on people rn. and then saying that bottom tier is the shotlist because i dont want to see my townreads getting shot lmao)

16. ISO #13566

Oh yeah the dead said flood didn’t use dead chat at all which is weird I’ve spent like ar leasy three hours just solving in there it’s weird for a villager to not make a comment at all in dead chat unless they are distracted by a more pressing group chat…

17. ISO #13567

18. ISO #13568

19. ISO #13569

20. ISO #13570

21. ISO #13571

22. ISO #13572

We are on D3 and if your top sus reasoning is " I disliked one post, and dont recall anything towny " is quite horrible . Specially since I think I have been pointing at scum for quite a bit , and just feels like im a whatever slot to you that you are trying to paint as sus without a real good reasoning

23. ISO #13573

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goblin and Worg View Post
    I agree on BHD.

Why would you take P2 out?
    I think P2's freakout with shooting Snuggles was villagery (not good, but villagery). I get the vibe that I am in the minority for that since the shot was pretty bad so I understand dissenting opinions

24. ISO #13574

Platypus seems fine. Their shot and a post I glanced at earlier seemed to imply inconsistency at first but I found none and their two posts/paragraphs about themselves later seem preety okay to me.

Also the poison means we always know what the guy is doing, so I see no reason to resolve them today.

25. ISO #13575

26. ISO #13576

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Ringmaster View Post
    Oh yeah the dead said flood didn’t use dead chat at all which is weird I’ve spent like ar leasy three hours just solving in there it’s weird for a villager to not make a comment at all in dead chat unless they are distracted by a more pressing group chat…
    What's this about @FM-The Great Flood

I am involved in exactly
    None of the cool mech

27. ISO #13577

I have Great Flood as town for how they were one of the few players echoing my sus on Red Cross consistently. Others would mention it but Flood was voting there early D1 (Before any ITA) and talked about it even D1 if I remember right.

They also had this post:

Which was one of the earliest attempts to make an ITA1 shot list on D2.

I just don't believe a wolf tries to propose this as a starting point for ITA1 on D2.
    that's actually a good post from them tbh

28. ISO #13578

29. ISO #13579

30. ISO #13580

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    I think P2's freakout with shooting Snuggles was villagery (not good, but villagery). I get the vibe that I am in the minority for that since the shot was pretty bad so I understand dissenting opinions
    Even if P2 is town.

We're giving a precedent for any wolf who thinks they can emote half effectively to shoot off list and then freak out when they kill a town.

This is a terrible precedent.

31. ISO #13581

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Great Flood View Post
    We are on D3 and if your top sus reasoning is " I disliked one post, and dont recall anything towny " is quite horrible . Specially since I think I have been pointing at scum for quite a bit , and just feels like im a whatever slot to you that you are trying to paint as sus without a real good reasoning
    Ref
    Pizza and peekaboo with me lol

32. ISO #13582

33. ISO #13583

Even if P2 is town.

We're giving a precedent for any wolf who thinks they can emote half effectively to shoot off list and then freak out when they kill a town.

Yeah that's fair
    I think there are valid reasons to shoot at him and it's probably gonna happen

34. ISO #13584

Even if P2 is town.

if somebody else tries that I feel pretty justified in killing them
    we're not setting a precedent or anything like that, p2 shouldn't live long btu they don't deserve to be policied evne if it was an objectively terrible shot

35. ISO #13585

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    What's this about @FM-The Great Flood

I am involved in exactly
    None of the cool mech
    I was not there for the first hours of the night. I could open dead chat some hours before day start.... and only NEL and Turq noticed it. NEL just gave me some tips and hope for my gibberish feedback and dipped out, and Turq only noticed that I typed anyhing just before close.

Ghosted by the ghosts

36. ISO #13586

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Great Flood View Post
    (my top sus is actually something completely else rn but i've kept not talking about it for reasons. still not sure if they're actually wolf or am i just overly paranoid about random stuff lol)

37. ISO #13587

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    Same

But not in this game
    As long as there is no alignment changing, you can always throw mech to the wind and solve without it*.

* If you are good at the game (I am not). I sometimes throw mech to the wind because my gnome brain cannot understand it.

38. ISO #13588

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Breakup View Post
    if somebody else tries that I feel pretty justified in killing them
    we're not setting a precedent or anything like that, p2 shouldn't live long btu they don't deserve to be policied evne if it was an objectively terrible shot
    So you didn't think it was enough to set a precedent to kill the next person to do it when Legs got shot?

39. ISO #13589

40. ISO #13590

41. ISO #13591

42. ISO #13592

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Hat View Post
    Luigi
    Monet
    Dredge
    Para
    I'll shoot in here, I imagine there's at least ONE person in the PoE in that list, and if not I don't give a fuck I'll go with my gut and shoot the slot with the most shots at that point
    this sorta feels like towny desperation?

I tried to ISO hat after seeing this but the ISO for some reason is only loading up to the 10th page atm (which is posts like 24+ hours old atp). Will have to look at later to see the progression behind this.

43. ISO #13593

44. ISO #13594

(my top sus is actually something completely else rn but i've kept not talking about it for reasons. still not sure if they're actually wolf or am i just overly paranoid about random stuff lol)
    hmmmkay . I will probably ask you about this later then

45. ISO #13595

catnip
    monet rocket
    joycat
    zomg
    hat
    player 2
    pareidolia
    choo choo
    platypus
    chroma

this is what i have as possible shotlist now tbh

(dont want catnip in there really, i dont fully trust them but i still am not sure thats a slot i want killed just yet tbh)

46. ISO #13596

47. ISO #13597

48. ISO #13598

49. ISO #13599

I have Great Flood as town for how they were one of the few players echoing my sus on Red Cross consistently. Others would mention it but Flood was voting there early D1 (Before any ITA) and talked about it even D1 if I remember right.

They also had this post:

Which was one of the earliest attempts to make an ITA1 shot list on D2.

I just don't believe a wolf tries to propose this as a starting point for ITA1 on D2.
    Preety solid reasoning I think.

50. ISO #13600