KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 267
Register

User Tag List

Page 267 of 462 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,350 of 23056
  1. ISO #13301

2. ISO #13302

3. ISO #13303

4. ISO #13304

5. ISO #13305

6. ISO #13306

7. ISO #13307

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

I’ve said what I wanted, I’ll leave everything else to fate. I’m just not an openly solve-y player, I’ll take everything I see and feels relevant to me into account for my own reads but I’ll never be the player to keep notes, force a lot of interactions or put the same huge effort into the game that other people can.

I’m mostly here to vibe and go with the reads on people that feel right to me and act out my abilities in the same manner. If you hate that then shoot me so I can be free of this, doesn’t sound like a bad deal to me either. I’d love to keep poisoning people though and I don’t mind if you tell me who to poison. Maybe I can soak up a nightly kill that way if you keep me around.

Also on D1 the restriction with me shooting animal pfp was due to a blessing I received of a Level 5 ITA that only worked against animal pfps lmao

8. ISO #13308

9. ISO #13309

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    Who here town reads ZOMG?
    Other than Droopy

Who here town reads Pareidolia?
    Scared of this, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pareidolia View Post
    I have suggestion that one of the visitors is tryed to kill Hippo, but redirected to someone else.

Ringmaster visited both Hippo and Naptime, and Naptime is dead. But there is no CC on his manipulation of the Moon, so I am excluding him. But this is a bit stinky anyways (He came to Tiny, something happened, and Naptime died, whom he also visited).

2 players said they had gifts for Hippo. Hippo can confirm it.

I know I am not the killer.

This gives me 3 more players, probably one of them prot (I will not call him, but I can also be wrong about him) and two more, one of them can be murder.

I trying to mechanicaly solve this, but maybe I will need one more night for that for more info.

10. ISO #13310

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Platypus View Post
    I’ve said what I wanted, I’ll leave everything else to fate. I’m just not an openly solve-y player, I’ll take everything I see and feels relevant to me into account for my own reads but I’ll never be the player to keep notes, force a lot of interactions or put the same huge effort into the game that other people can.

I’m mostly here to vibe and go with the reads on people that feel right to me and act out my abilities in the same manner. If you hate that then shoot me so I can be free of this, doesn’t sound like a bad deal to me either. I’d love to keep poisoning people though and I don’t mind if you tell me who to poison. Maybe I can soak up a nightly kill that way if you keep me around.

Also on D1 the restriction with me shooting animal pfp was due to a blessing I received of a Level 5 ITA that only worked against animal pfps lmao
    LMFAO

11. ISO #13311

12. ISO #13312

Also

A very relevant question

Why was Oink killed

Instead of like Hippo
    Who's supposed to be confirmed town

Will check Oink posts

Actually
    They argued for Pareidolia shots
    Didn't they
    why was oink killed instead of me

13. ISO #13313

14. ISO #13314

15. ISO #13315

16. ISO #13316

17. ISO #13317

@FM-Player 2 @FM-Protagonist Hair
    Did anyone comment on my questions and musings?
    How come Player's investigative result
    Doesn't fit the description as what you are describing as a hostage situation?
    i have a lot of weak abilities. hostage situation was just luck on n1. i was the hostage d1

18. ISO #13318

I think they can be teamed with Parei
    I think if Parei is wolf
    It will probably be the most informative wolf flip
    Cause the way they play
    Seems like someone who would TMI and go hard on their wolf mates

I also don't understand what the fuck became of the whole holding BHD at gunpoint
    And then Player 2 has investigative results about Protag's abilities
    That doesn't match what the gunpoint situation
    As far as I understand
    But I don't understand much

I actually may prefer to flip Parei over ZOMG
    I don't know
    You never communicated with me, never said anything about me, but after I said I will mechanically out one scum soon, you started this.
    Thats' definitely what I wanted too

19. ISO #13319

You never communicated with me, never said anything about me, but after I said I will mechanically out one scum soon, you started this.
    Thats' definitely what I wanted too
    Wrong
    I have said something about you earlier
    The same exact thing

I do not care about your future promises of an amazing solve
    Your track record is not good
    Give me your whole solve now then

20. ISO #13320

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Platypus View Post

21. ISO #13321

If you are claiming that I visited Hippo

You are straight up lying

So get got
    Lol, you don't need to be the visitor. Of course if visitor start push me so fast as you, this will be like self-outing.
    Probably after my words mafia discuss this in their chat, and they decide that you must start push me.
    The thing is: you had no interractions with me whole game, but just after I said "I am 1 step from revealing scum" it's you who change your mind so fast and started running in circles and screaming hysterically that I should be the target. And this is very significant. This is literally what I was hoping for!

If some Protag or Breakout will start to shitting me, this will be okey. But it's you are the one I am looking for

22. ISO #13322

23. ISO #13323

24. ISO #13324

Showing the same reaction as Kirby pushes me to deep thoughts. I thought before that Kirby might be opposite alignments with Anthill. Player 2 was in naptime's legacy and it was not a good looking player. I think snuggles was completely clean and I don't understand why Player 2 couldn't think any better. I don't regret shooting because my intention was to make people stop shooting. It's a very complex situation.

25. ISO #13325

Lol, you don't need to be the visitor. Of course if visitor start push me so fast as you, this will be like self-outing.
    Probably after my words mafia discuss this in their chat, and they decide that you must start push me.
    The thing is: you had no interractions with me whole game, but just after I said "I am 1 step from revealing scum" it's you who change your mind so fast and started running in circles and screaming hysterically that I should be the target. And this is very significant. This is literally what I was hoping for!

If some Protag or Breakout will start to shitting me, this will be okey. But it's you are the one I am looking for
    Child

I have said you should be up for shots
    Ever since I ISOed you
    Long before whatever you were doing during these ITAs
    I have not changed my mind

I have not had interactions with you before
    As I noted before I ISOed you
    But I have definitely talked a lot about you

This omgus will get you nowhere

26. ISO #13326

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tiny Hippo View Post
    seeing someone visitng a person does NOT clear them, since kill is multitaskable

only trackers can clear someone
    I haven't share everything I have, but I collecting some reactions. Some changes in other's reads about me after that post.
    And I have ONLY ONE obvious reaction

27. ISO #13327

Child

I have said you should be up for shots
    Ever since I ISOed you
    Long before whatever you were doing during these ITAs
    I have not changed my mind

I have not had interactions with you before
    As I noted before I ISOed you
    But I have definitely talked a lot about you

This omgus will get you nowhere
    You can wallpost any excuses now, I don't care. You just outed yourself. You are the only one with wolfy reaction on my post.
    Child?
    Whom do you called child? Shut your mouth and get off, scum.
    Not talking to you anymore.

28. ISO #13328

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post
    Showing the same reaction as Kirby pushes me to deep thoughts. I thought before that Kirby might be opposite alignments with Anthill. Player 2 was in naptime's legacy and it was not a good looking player. I think snuggles was completely clean and I don't understand why Player 2 couldn't think any better. I don't regret shooting because my intention was to make people stop shooting. It's a very complex situation.

my apologies to others for the shot. I wanted to wait ITA2, but this felt right with silent ITA flying in at the same time.

29. ISO #13329

You can wallpost any excuses now, I don't care. You just outed yourself. You are the only one with wolfy reaction on my post.
    Child?
    Whom do you called child? Shut your mouth and get off, scum.
    Not talking to you anymore.
    I am just saying
    You are factually incorrect

I have argued for you to be on the shot list
    Since before ITAs even started

So your argument about me changing my reads
    Because I'm scared that you will solve a wolf in the future
    Is silly in the first place
    And also just wrong if you read the thread

Convenient that you want to stop talking to me now
    I don't think you should

Also
    Child is not derogatory
    It's a figure of speak
    Gurl
    Child
    Honey
    Please
    @FM-Pareidolia

30. ISO #13330

31. ISO #13331

32. ISO #13332

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tiny Hippo View Post
    Ok, let's organize this shit

who still had their ITA shot? did anyone keep track or do I havr to comb through host ISO
    No one tracked it iirc

list is this as of right now:

Current list:
    FM-Candyfloss (Removed by FM-Scarf)
    FM-Chibi Minnie
    FM-Choo-Choo
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Eyescream (Removed by FM-Breakup)
    FM-Four Past Seven
    FM-Goldfish Bowl (Removed by FM-Lipstick)
    FM-Mining Peep (Removed by FM-Tiny Hippo)
    FM-Monet Rocket
    FM-Mr Clean
    FM-Pareidolia (Removed by FM-Scarf)
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Player 2 (Removed by FM-Breakup)
    FM-The Great Flood (Removed by FM-Lipstick)
    FM-The Hat (Removed by FM-Tiny Hippo)
    FM-ZOMG

List order:
    FM-Peekaboo (creation) -> FM-Breakup -> FM-Scarf -> FM-Lipstick -> FM-Tiny Hippo

33. ISO #13333

34. ISO #13334

35. ISO #13335

36. ISO #13336

37. ISO #13337

38. ISO #13338

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    No one tracked it iirc

list is this as of right now:

Current list:
    FM-Candyfloss (Removed by FM-Scarf)
    FM-Chibi Minnie
    FM-Choo-Choo
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Eyescream (Removed by FM-Breakup)
    FM-Four Past Seven
    FM-Goldfish Bowl (Removed by FM-Lipstick)
    FM-Mining Peep (Removed by FM-Tiny Hippo)
    FM-Monet Rocket
    FM-Mr Clean
    FM-Pareidolia (Removed by FM-Scarf)
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Player 2 (Removed by FM-Breakup)
    FM-The Great Flood (Removed by FM-Lipstick)
    FM-The Hat (Removed by FM-Tiny Hippo)
    FM-ZOMG

List order:
    FM-Peekaboo (creation) -> FM-Breakup -> FM-Scarf -> FM-Lipstick -> FM-Tiny Hippo
    Technically
    I tried to send this list to Autumn
    But sure
    Hippo can get it

39. ISO #13339

I don't get why Pareil is shading me still and not confirming that I visited them last night. I gave them something nice for friendly purposes.
    apparently they can also mechlock a scum or something? im confused about their entire slot

40. ISO #13340

I don't get why Pareil is shading me still and not confirming that I visited them last night. I gave them something nice for friendly purposes.
    You don't visited Hippo. That's why you are out of my zone of interest today. I will be back for our confrontation after I realise which Hippo's visitor was mafia. Consider that we have a truce for today.

41. ISO #13341

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Breakup View Post
    apparently they can also mechlock a scum or something? im confused about their entire slot
    They can't, they have visits on Hippo and claim they think a kill was redirected from there, so one of the visitors was trying a factional kill or something and is lockwolf

42. ISO #13342

43. ISO #13343

44. ISO #13344

You don't visited Hippo. That's why you are out of my zone of interest today. I will be back for our confrontation after I realise which Hippo's visitor was mafia. Consider that we have a truce for today.
    Will you comment on how you're wrong about me "changing my read" after your post
    As I've argued to have you on the shot list since before ITA?

Or will you ignore that?

45. ISO #13345

Did you like what I sent?

46. ISO #13346

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    They can't, they have visits on Hippo and claim they think a kill was redirected from there, so one of the visitors was trying a factional kill or something and is lockwolf
    but why would they think a kill was redirected there
    also isnt hippo like alive
    and if a kill was redirected wouldnt it not show up on hippo?

47. ISO #13347

48. ISO #13348

49. ISO #13349

50. ISO #13350