KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 258
Register

User Tag List

Page 258 of 462 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 12,851 to 12,900 of 23056
  1. ISO #12851

2. ISO #12852

3. ISO #12853

4. ISO #12854

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    You are the only person that I think deserves the benefit

To be honest I feel like Chroma just flips town here fwiw
    Kind of think that now too
    And I think my shot list is better
    And I'm waiting till ITA2
    To have things worked through some

5. ISO #12855

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Oink View Post
    Hey is it a towny thing to do to say "Hey why aren't more people sussing me" and then start calling everyone dogshit at mafia when they try to sus them?
    1. im not calling people dogshit
    2. that was when i didnt post. ive posted 30 times between then, and people are having me as null not scum while suggesting a shot
    stop misinterpreting what im saying

6. ISO #12856

7. ISO #12857

8. ISO #12858

9. ISO #12859

10. ISO #12860

11. ISO #12861

12. ISO #12862

13. ISO #12863

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Monet Rocket View Post
    1. im not calling people dogshit
    2. that was when i didnt post. ive posted 30 times between then, and people are having me as null not scum while suggesting a shot
    stop misinterpreting what im saying
    Sorry excuse me you're calling their reasoning dogshit not their ability to play mafia.

14. ISO #12864

KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game
    The shot hit!
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post
    Okay, I guess it's time then. If I'm still alive for ITA 2, I will offer suggestions.

-ITA FM-Hon Hon Hon

FM-Hon Hon Hon has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Inefficient JOAT

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    Inefficient JOAT - you must cycle through all of your abilities before being allowed to reuse any of them. You may not use any specific ability on two consecutive Nights.

Insecure Doctor: Target yourself with a Level 30 Protect. However, if you are targeted by another Protect on the same phase, all Protects targeting you will fail, including your own.

Useless Cop: Target a player at Night to learn their role card, all statuses they're affected by and their respective levels, and all role abilities they used and their respective targets. Your action may only succeed if your target is not visited by anybody else.

Noisy Kidnapper: During the Day, make the decision to kidnap someone for a Night. They will Commute and be unable to perform any actions of their own (including role actions, factional actions, and item usage), however you may still target them as normal. Your target may not speak in any private chats that night, however they may still speak in factional chats. The Night will begin with an announcement informing the thread that ‘X has been Kidnapped!', where X is your target.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Autumn
    @FM-Bad Hair Day
    @FM-Breakup
    @FM-Candyfloss
    @FM-Catnip
    @FM-Chibi Minnie
    @FM-Choo-Choo
    @FM-Chromatography
    @FM-Dredge
    @FM-Droopy Snout
    @FM-Eyescream
    @FM-Four Past Seven
    @FM-Goblin and Worg
    @FM-Goldfish Bowl
    @FM-Joycat
    @FM-Lassie
    @FM-Lipstick
    @FM-Mining Peep
    @FM-Monet Rocket
    @FM-Mr Clean
    @FM-Oink
    @FM-Old Lickilicky
    @FM-Pareidolia
    @FM-Peekaboo
    @FM-Platypus
    @FM-Player 2
    @FM-Protagonist Hair
    @FM-Ringmaster
    @FM-Scarf
    @FM-Snuggles
    @FM-Space Pizza
    @FM-The Great Flood
    @FM-The Hat
    @FM-Tiny Hippo
    @FM-Yellow Snow
    @FM-ZOMG
    FM-Pilgrim Anatomy
    FM-Grate
    FM-Fluffernuts
    FM-Sonrisa
    FM-Tinnitus
    FM-Turquoise
    FM-Heterochromia
    FM-Angry Rectangle
    FM-Not Enough Legs
    FM-Pyramid
    FM-Decepticon
    FM-Wakka Wakka
    FM-Thumbs Up
    FM-Popcorn Axolotl
    FM-Red Cross
    FM-Disco Dancer
    FM-Matchstick Man
    FM-Naptime
    FM-Sad Super Saiyan
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Hon Hon Hon

15. ISO #12865

16. ISO #12866

shitty post
    maybe take the time to read me
    if you dont have any scum leans or reads wih 2 scum flipped in a mash maybe look at your towns
    its 5 flipped 2 of which I sred which means my numbers have dwindlged
    I never said I didn't have a scum read I just don't have a strong read on anyone in the list

I am not going to shoot right now because I need to study. I will come back and ISO you to decide if i want to shoot you or not later this session or in ita2

17. ISO #12867

18. ISO #12868

19. ISO #12869

20. ISO #12870

21. ISO #12871

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post
    The shot hit!

Their Flip

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Inefficient JOAT - you must cycle through all of your abilities before being allowed to reuse any of them. You may not use any specific ability on two consecutive Nights.

Insecure Doctor: Target yourself with a Level 30 Protect. However, if you are targeted by another Protect on the same phase, all Protects targeting you will fail, including your own.

Useless Cop: Target a player at Night to learn their role card, all statuses they're affected by and their respective levels, and all role abilities they used and their respective targets. Your action may only succeed if your target is not visited by anybody else.

Noisy Kidnapper: During the Day, make the decision to kidnap someone for a Night. They will Commute and be unable to perform any actions of their own (including role actions, factional actions, and item usage), however you may still target them as normal. Your target may not speak in any private chats that night, however they may still speak in factional chats. The Night will begin with an announcement informing the thread that ‘X has been Kidnapped!', where X is your target.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Autumn
    @FM-Bad Hair Day
    @FM-Breakup
    @FM-Candyfloss
    @FM-Catnip
    @FM-Chibi Minnie
    @FM-Choo-Choo
    @FM-Chromatography
    @FM-Dredge
    @FM-Droopy Snout
    @FM-Eyescream
    @FM-Four Past Seven
    @FM-Goblin and Worg
    @FM-Goldfish Bowl
    @FM-Joycat
    @FM-Lassie
    @FM-Lipstick
    @FM-Mining Peep
    @FM-Monet Rocket
    @FM-Mr Clean
    @FM-Oink
    @FM-Old Lickilicky
    @FM-Pareidolia
    @FM-Peekaboo
    @FM-Platypus
    @FM-Player 2
    @FM-Protagonist Hair
    @FM-Ringmaster
    @FM-Scarf
    @FM-Snuggles
    @FM-Space Pizza
    @FM-The Great Flood
    @FM-The Hat
    @FM-Tiny Hippo
    @FM-Yellow Snow
    @FM-ZOMG
    FM-Pilgrim Anatomy
    FM-Grate
    FM-Fluffernuts
    FM-Sonrisa
    FM-Tinnitus
    FM-Turquoise
    FM-Heterochromia
    FM-Angry Rectangle
    FM-Not Enough Legs
    FM-Pyramid
    FM-Decepticon
    FM-Wakka Wakka
    FM-Thumbs Up
    FM-Popcorn Axolotl
    FM-Red Cross
    FM-Disco Dancer
    FM-Matchstick Man
    FM-Naptime
    FM-Sad Super Saiyan
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Hon Hon Hon
    God damnit

22. ISO #12872

23. ISO #12873

24. ISO #12874

25. ISO #12875

The shot hit!

Their Flip

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Autumn
    @FM-Bad Hair Day
    @FM-Breakup
    @FM-Candyfloss
    @FM-Catnip
    @FM-Chibi Minnie
    @FM-Choo-Choo
    @FM-Chromatography
    @FM-Dredge
    @FM-Droopy Snout
    @FM-Eyescream
    @FM-Four Past Seven
    @FM-Goblin and Worg
    @FM-Goldfish Bowl
    @FM-Joycat
    @FM-Lassie
    @FM-Lipstick
    @FM-Mining Peep
    @FM-Monet Rocket
    @FM-Mr Clean
    @FM-Oink
    @FM-Old Lickilicky
    @FM-Pareidolia
    @FM-Peekaboo
    @FM-Platypus
    @FM-Player 2
    @FM-Protagonist Hair
    @FM-Ringmaster
    @FM-Scarf
    @FM-Snuggles
    @FM-Space Pizza
    @FM-The Great Flood
    @FM-The Hat
    @FM-Tiny Hippo
    @FM-Yellow Snow
    @FM-ZOMG
    FM-Pilgrim Anatomy
    FM-Grate
    FM-Fluffernuts
    FM-Sonrisa
    FM-Tinnitus
    FM-Turquoise
    FM-Heterochromia
    FM-Angry Rectangle
    FM-Not Enough Legs
    FM-Pyramid
    FM-Decepticon
    FM-Wakka Wakka
    FM-Thumbs Up
    FM-Popcorn Axolotl
    FM-Red Cross
    FM-Disco Dancer
    FM-Matchstick Man
    FM-Naptime
    FM-Sad Super Saiyan
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Hon Hon Hon
    Too much pocketing for town...

26. ISO #12876

27. ISO #12877

28. ISO #12878

29. ISO #12879

30. ISO #12880

31. ISO #12881

32. ISO #12882

33. ISO #12883

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    Mmm, if Player 2 flips town I really don't like that shot from Snuggles

I wish I had swayed Chroma from that Hon shot
    Honestly everything about that is outing lmao. "lolcatting" as the reason? Come the fuck on, how made up could a read be

34. ISO #12884

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post
    ok I just give up at this point
    yeah, you just signed your own death warrant.

you said two consecutive towny things and then made the worst possible shot because you were frustrated. there's no way you make it today lol

35. ISO #12885

36. ISO #12886

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Droopy Snout View Post
    not sure if you saw what i said but please hold off until tomorrow on joycat
    Why
    Macro read now that hon flips green is people were shooting there to avoid shooting in my list
    Haven’t fact checked who shot there but this feels compelling rn and would make a 3/5 list seem likely

37. ISO #12887

38. ISO #12888

39. ISO #12889

40. ISO #12890

41. ISO #12891

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dredge View Post
    yeah, you just signed your own death warrant.

you said two consecutive towny things and then made the worst possible shot because you were frustrated. there's no way you make it today lol
    For the record, I did ask in advance if I could shoot there. Obviously, with hindsight, I should have shot elsewhere but I know I'm village and really believed they were trying to get me misyeeted.

42. ISO #12892

The shot hit!
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Player 2 View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, BURN WITH FIRE

-ITA FM-Snuggles

FM-Snuggles has been killed.

Their Flip
    Role: Battleboarder

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    You are a Battleboarder, someone who debates which characters would win in a fight against each other.

All players are assigned values [F, E, D, C, B, A, S, S+, infinite] and qualities to the following traits based off of the flavor of their role-card only:

Weapons
    Armor
    Skills
    Abilities

For example, a player who received a role card similar to a veteran might have similar traits to the following:

Weapons: A [Military grade equipment and weaponry]
    Armor: B [Bulletproof vest, helmet]
    Skills: B [Military training, conditioning, physical aptitude]
    Abilities: F [None]

A player who received a role card similar to a witch might have similar traits to the following:

Weapons: B [Potions, familiars, wand]
    Armor: D [Human-level durability]
    Skills: B [Manipulation, potioncraft, herbalism]
    Abilities: S [Mind control, precognition, fate manipulation]

Your*traits*are:

Weapons: E [Facts and logic, low human-level strength]
    Armor: D [Human-level durability]
    Skills: D [Debating "skill"]
    Abilities: D [Access to internet, ability to consume media at an unparalleled rate]

• These values and qualities are all hidden to you unless revealed by other role abilities. Players are informed of their own values and qualities in each trait.
    • Changes to a players role-cards may update traits accordingly.

You have the following role-abilities:

---

1. Do some online research [Night Action, Multitaskable, Non-Visiting, 2-Shot]

At Night you may research a player, learning their traits and the name of their role. If you research a player who has a role based on a fictional pop culture character, then you gain +1 nerd point (you won't be informed about this). This ability can be used twice.

---

2. Host a debate [Day Action, Non-Visiting, Five Targets, 1-Cycle Cooldown]

During the Day, you may invite three other players to an anonymous chat the following Night (referred to as "debaters") along with selecting two other players to scrutinize (referred to as "subjects") who are not added to the anonymous chat. You must also select one of the available buffs (listed below). In this chat, the traits of both of the subjects are revealed, but not their usernames or role names. The debaters must debate on which of the subjects would win in a fight (with the exact rules and the definition of "winning" left to their own discretion to decide).

Each debater in the chat privately votes on which subject would win. These votes will be made public at the end of the Night and the subject who wins the fight gains the buff that the Battleboarder selected.*The debaters are informed that the subject who wins will receive a prize but not the nature of the prize or how it is given. Ties are decided randomly.

Each buff can only be selected once per game. The player who receives the buff is informed of its full effects. They are also informed that "someone, somewhere, thinks you are better".

The Battleboarder may view the chat, but may not participate, and named in the chat only as "The Spectator". The Battleboarder may not "Host a Debate" and "Simulate a Fight" in the same Night. This ability has a 1-cycle cooldown before it can be used again.

Available Buffs:

• Power:*The victor's non-factional actions and become Strong-Willed for the following cycle.
    • Durability:*The victor gains 1 level of Shielding for the following cycle
    • Speed:*The victor's non-factional actions become Tracker, Watcher, Follower, and Roleblock-Immune for the following cycle.
    • Skill:*The victor's vote counts for two for the of the following cycle.
    • Hax:*The victor may self-target with their role abilities, even if they do not have the option to self-target normally, for the following cycle. (Exceptions may apply at host discretion.)

---

3. Simulate a fight [Day Action, Non-Visiting, Three Targets, 1-Cycle Cooldown]

During the Day, you may invite three other players to an anonymous Night chat - you select two to be "combatants" and one to be a "judge". The Battleboarder may view the chat, but may not participate, and named in the chat only as "The Spectator".

In this chat, the traits of both of the combatants are revealed. The combatants must then debate who would win in a fight based off their own assigned traits.

The judge must secretly decide who wins the debate before the end of the Night phase. This will then be announced at the end of the Night. Each combatant may secretly decide which "Special Move" to perform on the other, the winner performs their "Special Move" and the loser does not. The winner may optionally also decide to pick a custom flavor name for their "Special Move". You may also predict which combatant wins, if you correctly predict the victor then you gain +3 nerd points. You may also predict which "Special Move" the winning combatant will perform, if you predict correctly, then you gain +8 nerd points.

If the judge or either combatant fails to make a decision, then their respective selections are randomized. Once a "Special Move" has been used, it can no longer be selected for the rest of the game.

You may not "Simulate a Fight", and "Host a Debate" in the same Night. This ability has a 1-cycle cooldown before it can be used again.

Available Special Moves:

"Victor" refers to the one performing the move, "loser" refers to the one who the move is performed upon
    The victor is never directly informed of the identity of the loser and vice versa.
    The loser is informed of what they are inflicted with.
    In addition to being informed of what they are inflicted with. The loser is also informed that "you lost the fight, you also got your wallet stolen, can't have shit in krc"

• Leg Sweep:*The loser's actions submitted during the following cycle have a 1-cycle delay.
    • Outmaneuver:*Any action the loser takes the following cycle is processed last in the Order of Operations.
    • Taunt:*All of the loser's role-actions are redirected to the victor the following cycle. The loser is not compelled to use their actions.
    • Stun:*The next Protect action targeting the loser is rolestopped. This lasts for the following cycle.
    • Go for the Throat:*The victor gains a silent Level 3 ITA shot for the following cycle that when used will automatically target the loser.

---

4. Write a blog [Night action, Multitaskable, Non-Visiting]

At Night you may write a blogpost, creating a message to be anonymously posted at the start of the Day. This message must be either of the "respect-thread" variety, or the "vs debating" variety.

• A "respect-thread" message must include mention of the*values and qualities of traits*of exactly*1*player, and focus somewhat (defined as at least 50% of the message's overall content) on their "feats" (what the player can do), history, or jokes regarding them.
    • A "vs debating" message must include mention of the*values and qualities of traits*of exactly*2*players, and focus somewhat on their "feats", history, or jokes regarding them. There must be a script created alongside this (of any length) depicting how a hypothetical fight would go.
    • Traits may be falsified in a blogpost.
    • A player may be mentioned by either their in-game username*and or*by a role name (which may be falsified).
    • In place of players/roles, you may instead discuss fictional pop culture characters, you do not have to provide any values or qualities of traits if you do (but still you may do so, if you so choose).
    • Players are given the option to privately vote on if they agree or disagree with your blogpost. Votes from surviving players will be made public at the end of the Day. If a majority of players who voted agree, then you gain an extra shot of your research ability and you also gain +2 nerd points. If 75% or more players who voted agree, you can choose to bypass the cooldown on simulating a fight or hosting a debate that Day phase. If a majority of players disagree, then you may not create another blogpost the next Night.

---

• As all of your abilities involve communication through the internet, you are never considered "visiting" another player via use of them, you are immune to investigative actions which track who you visit or target with your role-abilities.
    • The effect of Nerd points is not revealed to you.

[Hidden Information: Nerd points have no mechanical effect, if the player somehow receives 50 nerd points, then the host will publicly call the player a nerd and the player will acquire bragging rights]

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Autumn
    @FM-Bad Hair Day
    @FM-Breakup
    @FM-Candyfloss
    @FM-Catnip
    @FM-Chibi Minnie
    @FM-Choo-Choo
    @FM-Chromatography
    @FM-Dredge
    @FM-Droopy Snout
    @FM-Eyescream
    @FM-Four Past Seven
    @FM-Goblin and Worg
    @FM-Goldfish Bowl
    @FM-Joycat
    @FM-Lassie
    @FM-Lipstick
    @FM-Mining Peep
    @FM-Monet Rocket
    @FM-Mr Clean
    @FM-Oink
    @FM-Old Lickilicky
    @FM-Pareidolia
    @FM-Peekaboo
    @FM-Platypus
    @FM-Player 2
    @FM-Protagonist Hair
    @FM-Ringmaster
    @FM-Scarf
    @FM-Space Pizza
    @FM-The Great Flood
    @FM-The Hat
    @FM-Tiny Hippo
    @FM-Yellow Snow
    @FM-ZOMG
    FM-Pilgrim Anatomy
    FM-Grate
    FM-Fluffernuts
    FM-Sonrisa
    FM-Tinnitus
    FM-Turquoise
    FM-Heterochromia
    FM-Angry Rectangle
    FM-Not Enough Legs
    FM-Pyramid
    FM-Decepticon
    FM-Wakka Wakka
    FM-Thumbs Up
    FM-Popcorn Axolotl
    FM-Red Cross
    FM-Disco Dancer
    FM-Matchstick Man
    FM-Naptime
    FM-Sad Super Saiyan
    FM-Talking Anthill
    FM-Hon Hon Hon
    FM-Snuggles

43. ISO #12893

44. ISO #12894

45. ISO #12895

46. ISO #12896

Theyve posted shit all game and everybody is ignoring it
    Name one statemnet they've made that they've pushed for with any intent to get something done whatsoever
    Their reads are just frankly bad and there ISO is filled w/ fluff
    Oh so you haven't read my ISO very closely, okay

47. ISO #12897

The shot hit!

Their Flip

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:

why. just why. kill chroma

this is a tribute to the honhonorable baguette @FM-Hon Hon Hon

48. ISO #12898

49. ISO #12899

50. ISO #12900