KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 223
Register

User Tag List

Page 223 of 462 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,150 of 23056
  1. ISO #11101

2. ISO #11102

3. ISO #11103

4. ISO #11104

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Snuggles View Post
    Towns: Autumn/Dredge/Goblin/Candyfloss?/SSS/Scarf/Yellow Snow?/The Hat/Pareldolla/Peekaboo/Goldfish Bowl??/Tiny Hippo?/Matchstick Man/Oink?/The Great Flood???/Protagonist Hair/Ringmaster?/Naptime

Possible evils (the people neither on my town or evil list)

Evils: Lickylicky/Red Cross/Hon Hon Hon/Player 2?/Mining Peep/Joycat/Monet Rocket??/Chromatography?/Mr Clean?/Platypus?/Lassie??
    Helpful thank you.

Is there anything else you'd like to share with the class before your demise?

5. ISO #11105

6. ISO #11106

7. ISO #11107

8. ISO #11108

9. ISO #11109

10. ISO #11110

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sad Super Saiyan View Post
    -vote FM-Choo-Choo

ftr. one of the main mid tier slots i wanna seriously eval tomorrow. rereading his sod1 was kinda underwhelming, could be utr scum, but there have been moments that were really solid, so i need to do a more thourough reading
    bro is locktown what are you smoking

11. ISO #11111

T-5 minutes

FM-Old Lickilicky (8 [L-91]):
    FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Mr Clean, FM-Hon Hon Hon, FM-Lipstick, FM-Disco Dancer, FM-Breakup, FM-Droopy Snout, FM-Catnip
    FM-Goldfish Bowl (2 [L-97]):
    FM-Eyescream, FM-Autumn
    FM-Red Cross (20 [L-79]):
    FM-Goblin and Worg, FM-Dredge, FM-Bad Hair Day, FM-Matchstick Man, FM-Yellow Snow, FM-Naptime, FM-Tiny Hippo, FM-Oink, FM-The Great Flood, FM-The Hat, FM-Pareidolia, FM-Scarf, FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Chibi Minnie, FM-Mining Peep, FM-Platypus, FM-ZOMG, FM-Lassie, FM-Talking Anthill
    Lumi (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Angry Rectangle
    FM-Hon Hon Hon (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Choo-Choo (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Sad Super Saiyan
    FM-Droopy Snout (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Red Cross

12. ISO #11112

13. ISO #11113

14. ISO #11114

15. ISO #11115

16. ISO #11116

17. ISO #11117

18. ISO #11118

19. ISO #11119

20. ISO #11120

21. ISO #11121

22. ISO #11122

23. ISO #11123

24. ISO #11124

25. ISO #11125

cause pulling that log with no context is pretty ew lol. @FM-Catnip

I thought monet had some towney logs, but more importantly i thought something he said + the knowledge he visited protag hair n1, who he had as top TR, was indicative of prot.

but also he like... hasn't really posted at all today and fully dipped after first ITA windows.

i struggle to wanna defend people who are barely willing to play the game for themselves.

hopefully if he's town he'll readback and check pings overnight.

Spoiler : paranoia :
    (i also had the tiny thought that, since he was one of the people who was around for ita phase 1 but dipped, he had wolf leader potential, but that feels like paranoia talking)

26. ISO #11126

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mr Clean View Post
    Oh I thought they did after immediately itaing peekaboo

So it’s a two poe slots for the price of 1? Where have I heard that before
    I’m the one who said it, two birds with one stone, thats why I’m not against with me dying here if I’m scum read anyway

27. ISO #11127

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    random choo choo opinions go??? Is that the time of day now?
    Like I said to Peek earlier, I've vibed them as town and I think our interactions about Goldfish come from a town who is genuinely concerned with comparing their thoughts to mine(someone they've townread pretty consistently)

28. ISO #11128

29. ISO #11129

30. ISO #11130

31. ISO #11131

32. ISO #11132

33. ISO #11133

I thought monet had some towney logs, but more importantly i thought something he said + the knowledge he visited protag hair n1, who he had as top TR, was indicative of prot.

but also he like... hasn't really posted at all today and fully dipped after first ITA windows.

i struggle to wanna defend people who are barely willing to play the game for themselves.

(i also had the tiny thought that, since he was one of the people who was around for ita phase 1 but dipped, he had wolf leader potential, but that feels like paranoia talking)
    my insane theory is that monet is exactly wolf leader and has 2 armor which would give them effective ITA immunity, not the most insane thing considering they've survived five shots

34. ISO #11134

You fools you fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia,' but only slightly less well known is this: 'Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, hahaha ha ha ha...

35. ISO #11135

36. ISO #11136

37. ISO #11137

dont you "pretty ew" me. im not trying to wolfread you off of it. if i wolfread you i would say i wolfread you. what im saying is that if you happen to be wolf (i dont wolfread you) i wanna remember and look into it. you also didnt provide this reasoning and context in, or as far as i can tell around, the post itself!

38. ISO #11138

39. ISO #11139

40. ISO #11140

41. ISO #11141

42. ISO #11142

43. ISO #11143

44. ISO #11144

45. ISO #11145

KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game

Night 2

Vote Counts
    Note: Votes are NOT in chronological order.
    FM-Red Cross (19):
    FM-Goblin and Worg, FM-Dredge, FM-Bad Hair Day, FM-Matchstick Man, FM-Yellow Snow, FM-Naptime, FM-Tiny Hippo, FM-Oink, FM-The Great Flood, FM-The Hat, FM-Pareidolia, FM-Scarf, FM-Protagonist Hair, FM-Old Lickilicky, FM-Chibi Minnie, FM-Mining Peep, FM-Platypus, FM-Lassie, FM-Talking Anthill

FM-Old Lickilicky (8):
    FM-Choo-Choo, FM-Mr Clean, FM-Hon Hon Hon, FM-Lipstick, FM-Disco Dancer, FM-Breakup, FM-Droopy Snout, FM-Catnip

FM-Goldfish Bowl (2):
    FM-Eyescream, FM-Autumn

FM-Hon Hon Hon (1):
    FM-Chromatography

FM-Choo-Choo (1):
    FM-Sad Super Saiyan

FM-Droopy Snout (1):
    FM-Red Cross

Not Voting (11):
    FM-Candyfloss, FM-Four Past Seven, FM-Goldfish Bowl, FM-Joycat, FM-Monet Rocket, FM-Peekaboo, FM-Player 2, FM-Ringmaster, FM-Snuggles, FM-Space Pizza, FM-ZOMG

FM-Red Cross has been executed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Mafia
    Role: FM Mech Master

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (Day and Night) factional chat with all other members of the Mafia.

Tactician (Night 0 Only)
    Before the night 0 action deadline, the mafia may select up to four factional members.
    They may freely redistribute roles among those members.

Night Kill
    The mafia may assign a member to target another player at night with a Level 25 Wound. This factional action may be multi-tasked with role actions, but may not be multi-tasked with other factional kill actions.

Roleblock (3-shot)
    Thrice during the game, the mafia may assign a member to target another player at night with a Level 10 Roleblock. This factional action may be multi-tasked with role actions, but may not be multi-tasked with with other factional actions. Multiple charges may not be used on the same night.

Lost Wolf
    [REDACTED] is a Lost Wolf. They will join the mafia's factional chat once [REDACTED]. They do not know the identities of the mafia, nor the other factional abilities of the mafia, although they do know the condition for joining the pack and do know that Mafia knows who they are. Be wary of potential abilities that may intercept attempts to communicate with the lost wolf. Be very careful what you send outside of factional chat.

Wolf Leader's Silent Shot
    The Wolf Leader is: [REDACTED]
    This ability may only be used by the Wolf Leader. Each day, the Wolf Leader may fire a Silent, Level 7 Attack during ITAs in addition to any other ITA abilities they may have.

Conditional Bonus Kill (3-Shot)
    The mafia may assign a member to visit another player at Night to target them with a Piercing kill, provided at least one of three conditions are met. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional kill actions.

On Nights 1 to 3, both the Night Kill action AND the Bonus Kill action may be taken by the mafia.
    On Nights 4+, only one of the Night Kill or Bonus Kill action may be taken by the mafia.

The descriptions of the below options will not show on flip, only their titles and the potential power-ups available.

Option 1 (Slank Vig): [REDACTED] (Choices are: Unstoppable or Investigation-Immune)

Option 2 (Spam Vig): [REDACTED] (Choices are: Unstoppable or Investigation-Immune)

Option 3 (Anti-Claim): [REDACTED] (Choices are: Unstoppable or Investigation-Immune)

Win Condition:
    The Mafia is an anti-town faction. The Mafia wins if at any point in time all of the following conditions are met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one mafia alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The mafia consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    Each night you are informed of how many times you were targeted by each category of role action (not factional actions or items):

• Killing
    • Protective
    • Manipulative
    • Investigative
    • Communicative
    • Other

Abilities that mass-target players (e.g target the entire playerlist or a number of players based on the size of the playerlist) or detection-immune actions are not counted.

Additionally, each Night you may make one prediction that includes:

• The player you predict will target you
    • The type of action you predict they will take
    • Whether or not you want them to be Blocked

If your prediction is correct, then you will gain a copy of that ability to use the following Night. If the ability you predicted was any form of killpower, you will learn what the ability was but you will not copy it. Abilities gained from predictions cannot be Blocked or Manipulated and may be multitasked.

Additionally, if your prediction was correct and you wished for them to be Blocked, then they will be Blocked for the Night.

FM-Disco Dancer has been killed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Lost Wolf
    Role: Alan, Overbearing Manager

Factional Abilities:
    Alone But Not Forgotten
    You start the game without access to the mafia factional chat, the other mafia factional abilities, and without knowing who the other mafia are. However, the other members of your faction know of your existence, your identity, and your condition for joining factional chat.

Homeward Bound
    If you are still alive when there are only six mafia players left (excluding yourself), you will be given full access to the mafia factional chat and mafia factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    The Mafia is an anti-town faction. The Mafia wins if at any point in time all of the following conditions are met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one mafia alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The mafia consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    In The Loop (Passive): Whenever a chat between two or more living players is created (aside from any factional chats), you will non-anonymously join that chat. Unless stated otherwise, you are unaffected by all mechanics that would usually affect members of the chats you are in. There may exist certain chats which you do not automatically join due to reasons mechanical or otherwise.

Propose Motion (Day or Night Action, Redirect-Immune, Once per Cycle, Instant): Choose a chat you are in. Any player who is in the chat, including you, may vote on targets for an action from the following list. The action is picked at random (without repeats) before the vote, so players know what they're voting on. If this ability is used during the day, then you will perform the action that night. If this ability is used during the night, then you will perform the action the following night. Votes are submitted privately but are made public in the hood at the end of the night when you would perform the action. If the hood closes before voting would end, players may still continue to submit votes for the action. Tied votes are selected between the tied choices, favoring your vote if it is on a top target, otherwise picked at random.

The possible actions are:

• Audit: Learn who your target visited last night.
    • PTO: The target is affected by a Level 25 Protect and Level Level 10 Roleblock.
    • 2 Weeks Notice: Grant the target a last will.
    • New Hire: Invite target player to this chat. If the chat would end that Night, extend it until the end of Day.
    • Promotion: Grant the target a tripled vote during the next day. (Triplevote is disabled if receiving it would cause the mafia to gain parity, even if it is given to town).

Abilities picked for the vote must cycle through all options before one can be picked again.

Meeting Adjourned (1-Shot, Instant): Permanently close a chat you're in. If there is an active vote because of your role, it closes with no result. Some chats may not be affected by this ability, in which case your shot will be refunded.

Forced Overtime (1-Shot, Instant): Extend one of the chats you are in so that it lasts for another cycle.

Workplace Politics (Passive): You cannot be protected from death by any means.

Night 2 Ends at 3 PM CST on Wednesday March 27th

Night action deadline is 3 hours before SoD

46. ISO #11146

As the day begins and people begin emerging from their homes expecting a sunrise, they are instead met with the sky growing red.

In lieu of the sun, the Blood Moon rises above the horizon.

An unidentified voice can be heard, speaking through the rising moon:

dead chat popped off, speaking of what else is popping off does zomg may have signaled disco and also disco asked them for who they think should be executed?
    Post 3969
    Post 3974
    NEL asked me to say oink anthil are stinky (non biased source fr fr lol) also I think dredge/snoot cleared from Red Cross trying to probably roleblock dredge from investigating and hard pushing snoot
    also convinced none has read cleans posts if they don’t want him dead
    also, LW joined every chat created, and fluff died the night eye claimed to be in a chat with fluff…

The Blood Moon has blessed:

@FM-Matchstick Man
    @FM-Space Pizza
    @FM-Tiny Hippo

47. ISO #11147

48. ISO #11148

A Player is hosting a Walrus Event!

The player is announcing the following message associated with the event:

I love my town people. ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

In case I am dead, BHD was supposed to check The Hat tonight.

I used my two-shot on Goblin N1.

We got this bla bla et cetera

*vinly scratch sound*
    YOU ARE NOW LISTENING TO
    *car crash sound*
    *elephant sound*
    KRC FM
    *explosion*
    WHERE WE PLAY NOTHIN BUT MAFIA, MAFIA, AND MORE MAFIA
    *glass shattering sound*
    *police siren*
    THIS AIN'T YOUR GRANNY'S STATION
    *imagine dragons - radioactive starts playing*

Host Instructions: All players in the game may submit one song in their private player channels.
    The Walrus Host will then receive the list of songs with their submitters anonymized.
    The Walrus event host will pick a winner who will receive a prize!

49. ISO #11149

50. ISO #11150

A Player has written a blogpost

The player's blogpost:
    Respect Thread: The Qualities and Values of FM-Joycat

Have you ever wondered what kind of traits FM-Joycat has? FM-Joycat is an amazing, beautiful, empathetic, patient, generous, compassionate, intelligent, and humorous mafia player. FM-Joycat is one of the best mafia players ever. They just bring so much joy to every single game! The way FM-Joycat is so analytical in their mafia games, it’s like they know the alignment of at least 1 player! I have never seen a game that FM-Joycat hasn’t solved frame one.

This isn’t to mention every single good deed that FM-Joycat has done such as giving thousands of joybucks to charity, and even adopted over 200 cats from their local shelter! How sweet! And FM-Joycat’s resourcefulness has led to a very successful funny business that has earned FM-Joycat’s business the “Eide Bailly's Resourcefullness Award” in 2021!

FM-Joycat’s positive mental attitude is indeed infectious and has touched the lives of many people all across the world. The worldwide impact of FM-Joycat’s kindness cannot be overstated! One time FM-Joycat volunteered at local children’s hospital in Ghana leading to FM-Joycat saving thousands of children’s lives!

FM-Joycat is an excellent entertainer! FM-Joycat hosts comedy shows all around the world bringing smiles and laughter to thousands of adoring fans! I say with the utmost confidence there is no comedian out there funnier then FM-Joycat! In 2003, FM-Joycat even made a very special appearance in an unfortunately lost episode of Sesame Street. The aim of the episode was for kids to learn about the feeling of pure joy! Isn’t that so wonderful?
    Did you know that FM-Joycat is also an amazing chef? In nineteen ought seven, FM-Joycat prepared only the most delectable omelet! FM-Joycat even made it with pasta sauce in a pasta sauce pan which is very thoughtful! FM-Joycat makes sure to use plenty of peppers and seasoning to make the flavors pop and taste really good. FM-Joycat somehow got 3 Michelin Stars for that dish alone, which is wild because they usually reserve that for restaurants! Oh the things FM-Joycat can cook up, besides smiles and joy!

There is something special about FM-Joycat and the many accomplishments they have been able to garner up throughout their lifetime. If there is a historical figure I would say most closely describes FM-Joycat, there is only one answer. Jesus Christ himself! We may be in the presence of greatness never to be seen ever again for thousands, no, millions of years to come! I for one am a FM-Joycat stan and you should be too for how amazing, beautiful, empathetic, patient, generous, compassionate, intelligent, and humorous they truly are! They have talked about how nothing has ever stopped them before and I truly believe this is factual. Godspeed!

Host Instructions: All players in the game may privately vote on if they agree or disagree with the blogpost.
    The votes will be made public at the end of the day.