KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 458
Register

User Tag List

Page 458 of 462 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 LastLast
Results 22,851 to 22,900 of 23056
  1. ISO #22851

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

And I mean you can look at the timing, it came out I was commuting and I claimed it was a every second night ability (making me hard to NK) and suddenly there was a huge amount of pressure on my slot. This is why I got paranoid because it felt like wolves didnt want to deal with a commuting V during nights, and it kinda matched up, like they had all just come in hard after that info came out

2. ISO #22852

3. ISO #22853

I mean I get your paranoia there, but I didnt actually take many shots, IIRC a few wolves had already shot and they called hard for villagers to shoot me because if you look at the shot list otherwise going into that ITA it had like 3-4 wolves on it?

4. ISO #22854

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Player 2 View Post
    Yeah 3, so as many as dredge (4th killed dredge) and less than Catnip took. (Im ignoring the wolves taking 5-7 shots to die)
    my math says you got shot at five times

(and plat six)

(seriously why couldnt those shots just kill you both lol)

5. ISO #22855

6. ISO #22856

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    (this is the eyescream post)

at what point did you actually decide to target eyescream? exactly when you wrote this post or were you considering it earlier as well?
    I cant remember exactly, but I know Chibi and me were going to block someone, so with Eyescreams post there I thought "Well I wanna see what his important thing is, could help clear/condemn him and then me and Chibi can RB elsewhere"

7. ISO #22857

8. ISO #22858

9. ISO #22859

my math says you got shot at five times

(and plat six)

(seriously why couldnt those shots just kill you both lol)
    In my case it probably helped that I had a Level 2 Armor from the blessed tree gift thingy. As far as the wording goes I think that was still active and wasn't just active during the day that I chose to use my level 5 ITA

10. ISO #22860

11. ISO #22861

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tiny Hippo View Post
    All of these wolfes were powerwolfing pretty hard (except choo choo which was kinda but not really powerwolfing)

There's actually no fucking shot that they piled on P2 (a wolf) like this
    And you don't think Yellow Snow's frustration feels like it's overacted?

12. ISO #22862

Pyramid

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Platypus View Post
    Oh my god I'm so triggered by these broken quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pyramid View Post
    I'm sorry, I am posting on my phone and I can't fix them
    Unnecessary interaction. Not extremely AI, but a lot of wolves likes to interact this way

---

No interaction with P2

Wakka

No interactions with either
    Generally few interactions with wolves
    Very funny ISO though 10/10 would recommend

Thumbs up

Generally interacts a lot with wolves

What the fuc k are you even on about? Goalpost hopping? You just wanna keep randomly throwing out terms that make 0 fucking sense and then instantly run away because Ive turned the pressure on you? Crusade to get me voted out? Get the fuck out, one bit of pressure and you crumble like a bag of sand.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Thumbs Up View Post
    Hmm, you're breaking your gimmick here. Looks like real triggering. What pressure did you apply here and why?
    Calling out their posts for not liking my live interaction (while they themselves had complained of hating back-reading this morning) and pointing out that pushing someone for gimmick posting is just lazy as fuck
    Your tone sounds super genuine to me. Ime hypocisy tends to be pretty townie, though. Agreed that pushing gimmick-posting is not great, though.
    Isnt breaking RVS usually towny? Like doesnt it suit wolves to keep RVS going for longer?
    I agree
    First some pressure and then support
    Thumbs up also said to Goblin that they seemed solvey

Is it bad that I wanna read Goblin and Worg and Player 2 as unaligned?
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yellow Snow View Post
    Was kinda feeling that skimming through while working through Saiyan's stuff as well, but also would like them both to just leave each other be for a bit if possible ):
    I be aligned with only one thing matey, that be the wind
    This is very interesting
    The Goblin/P2 not aligned thing becomes a thing later too
    Will pay attention to how wolves are pushing this

---

Idk, the way I do it is to go for the correct page and just scroll there. Since a page fits 50 posts and all that so easy maths.. don't know a quicker way
    Wait, what was townie about the presentation?
    A how do I navigate the site interaction with Plat
    Very meh again

Red Cross

No interactions with either
    Even though they interacted a lot with wolves

---

All interactions here look possible w/w to me so not much help for me so far

Will move on to ZOMG and Parei
    Before going for the big woofs

13. ISO #22863

I dunno whats caused the misunderstanding between Lassies message and what Ive said, but I still think its kinda un-important. You can see my posts and my results and confirm that theyve always been correct in thread. Not once has my intended target adn result ever deviated from the truth and this is the only time its been called into question because a) the wolf is denying it and b) there is a message from Lassie that Im not sure how it relates to what I actually did vs an expectation of what we may do.

And slight bias, but all Platypus is trying to offer you as a defence is "There seems to be confusion around Lassies message" then surely this is just obvious?

14. ISO #22864

I dunno whats caused the misunderstanding between Lassies message and what Ive said, but I still think its kinda un-important. You can see my posts and my results and confirm that theyve always been correct in thread. Not once has my intended target adn result ever deviated from the truth and this is the only time its been called into question because a) the wolf is denying it and b) there is a message from Lassie that Im not sure how it relates to what I actually did vs an expectation of what we may do.

And slight bias, but all Platypus is trying to offer you as a defence is "There seems to be confusion around Lassies message" then surely this is just obvious?
    Yeah

I'm very unsure on how to interpret Lassie's message myself
    I'm kind of not taking it much into account right now

15. ISO #22865

16. ISO #22866

I mean obviously that is all I'll say. It's the one thing that happened that really wasn't expected for today. As well as P2 revealing themselves to me by claiming their false result.

If you land on the default plan of lynching me then whatever, but I didn't head into this day with any agenda. We only arrived here with people looking over ISOs again because of these inconsistencies. And thus this is the last chance to right the course. But as I keep saying, I'm not gonna change up how I've played so far right now 'cause that's not me.

17. ISO #22867

ZOMG

No interactions

Pareidolia

Like thank you. Literally being jumped by random people cos I got lol pushed and yeah whatever I reacted, BUT IM AN INVESTIGATE THAT CAN COMMUTE, and now fucking wolves are out in thread finishing the job
    I think you just need to start giving names
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pareidolia View Post
    Maybe I missed that, but as invest, do you have some info about someone to share? This is no-LW game, if you are town and someone will finish you, we will need your info. Can you post your investigation feedback please?
    Yes I gave this D2.

Protagonist had an investigate, a communication and 2x manipulation
    Hmmm...
    Is that excludes your own investigate?
    Meh

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Breakup View Post
    player 2 is def town imo stop shooting there
    No its everything he did. ANd this was all confirmed in thread D2.

Do people not keep track of fucking anything? Someone even made a big post with mech in it.
    This is dillema.

I think Player 2's defence is townie.

But you trying to clean him makes him susp.
    Can you please continue this dialogue in your mafia chat?
    The shade

Reading this again
    P2 seems very towny at this point
    And wolves are pushing P2 pretty hard
    Any way I can make sense of this is if P2 is actually ITA immune at this point but that seems tinfoil
    Scarf especially blows off P2 with "You're saying this like it's clearing"
    Very dismissive and for how much Scarf was powerwolfing, seems weird that they would just pick P2 as the one target to dismiss and discredit if w/w

In general
    If P2 is wolf
    Wolves specifically went out of their way to make it seem like they aren't teamed

Like that's the only thing that makes me doubt a bit
    Cause it's honestly getting pretty hostile
    It's a bit weird between Yellow/P2 and Goblin/P2

Pareidolia has no interactions or mentions of Plat (and not a lot with posting wolf slots)

18. ISO #22868

Goblin

Like thank you. Literally being jumped by random people cos I got lol pushed and yeah whatever I reacted, BUT IM AN INVESTIGATE THAT CAN COMMUTE, and now fucking wolves are out in thread finishing the job
    I think you just need to start giving names
    Maybe I missed that, but as invest, do you have some info about someone to share? This is no-LW game, if you are town and someone will finish you, we will need your info. Can you post your investigation feedback please?
    Yes I gave this D2.

Protagonist had an investigate, a communication and 2x manipulation
    Hmmm...
    Is that excludes your own investigate?
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Breakup View Post
    player 2 is def town imo stop shooting there
    No its everything he did. ANd this was all confirmed in thread D2.

Do people not keep track of fucking anything? Someone even made a big post with mech in it.
    This is dillema.

I think Player 2's defence is townie.

But you trying to clean him makes him susp.
    Can you please continue this dialogue in your mafia chat?
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goblin and Worg View Post

Is Player 2 a pirate gimmick.
    I'm down to vote out Player 2 so I don't have to think about translating those posts to be honest.
    I be naught but a simple pirate!

Do ye think that voting out a pirate trying to rid the world of curs be the best way to be a solvin this game?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Choo-Choo View Post
    sheesh, poor luigi

don't you think luigi gets cast aside enough? what makes you think little ol' luigi won't be able to clear themselves/is secretly Mr. L?
    Ye be thinkin the world be that simple? That a man that talks like a pirate simply must die and it becomes a better place?

Havin ye issues with doing some real work in the thread ya carnivorous beastie?
    No. Half the games he exists as a positive reinforcer for Mario. There are only a few games that actually do Luigi any sort of justice as a character. They should leave him out over using him as a caricature to enhance Mario.
    When you put some honest work in thread I'll re-evaluate.

Until then all I can see is you living up to being "honestly dishonest" as you said about good pirates.
    Honest work such as wanting to vote someone for the way they be a typing? Be ye middle name "Hypocrisy" by any chance?
    Luigi's Mansion be a great game
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Scarf View Post
    Luigi’s mansion is probably good
    Ah yes, we're going to forget all the other work I've put in and hyper focus on the one set of posts where I've threatened (but not voted) the gimmick poster with a wagon.

Honestly the more you care about my threat on you the more I actually dislike your posts.
    Hyper focus? Be ye a fool? I clearly be answering posts from where I joined the game. Ya just a little hostile to any pressure on ye there?
    I'm ignoring Player 2 until they do work lest I get stuck in a cycle of vitriol.

I just don't have the energy for that.
    Did you really type this and then try and call out me for only focusing on live posting rather than backreading? Like what the actual fuck are my eyes seeing here
    I called you out for asking other people's opinions on who to read and/or make reads on and giving no content of your own volition.
    Also for posting like a pirate but I'm done talking about that one right now since you actually managed to post a sentence without pirate-speak.
    Because you solve people by working out what theyre doing and if theyre genuinly gathering reads, and especially in a game this large keeping track of them. I figured one of the easiest ways to get back in after missing some 26 pages was live interact and force people to talk about their reads and what theyre currently doing in the thread.
    When you get around to posting a sentence that doesnt drip with absolutely blatant hypocrisy Ill stop bringing that up too =)
    I'm officially not responding to Player 2 for the next while.

I'm not dealing with this goalpost hopping.

What posts I see of them will decide whether I seriously try to lead a crusade to vote them out.
    What the fuc k are you even on about? Goalpost hopping? You just wanna keep randomly throwing out terms that make 0 fucking sense and then instantly run away because Ive turned the pressure on you? Crusade to get me voted out? Get the fuck out, one bit of pressure and you crumble like a bag of sand.
    Im just baffled by the POV, sure some people didnt understand the pirate terminology but Im trying to get talking to people about their reads, because it can in a way work like back-reading but faster (Ive also been sent down a few quote chains I found informative.) It feels a cheap way to push on me
    There's a lot of kind of immediately hostile interactions between P2 and Goblin immediately
    It's the sort of thing that could be w/w but also Goblin did push town

Thumbs kind of butts in and calls it not aligned which is a bit spooky but idk

Having gone back and read Player 2, I will say my impression is a townread. Reluctantly.

I am unsure if I care to interact with them still.
    Later Goblin reassesses and calls P2 town

Oh god, someone actually decided to join Player 2 in calling my response to them hypocrisy.

Fuck this.

I WAS avoiding posting this to thread because of a thing called thread health but if you insist on typing it as hypocrisy let me educate you on how to actually read words being written into the game.

So to start:

Yes this is me suggesting a Policy Wagon. I don't feel bad in the slightest.

Player 2 responds asking if policy voting was the best way to find wolves, if I understand this correctly. I say yes because all they're doing right now is cosplaying a pirate.

He then accuses me of "not doing real work" which I take to assume he is accusing me of using Policy wagons to hide my inability to solve. (I am solving around this. I poke Peekaboo and another slot for thoughts on things and am actively doing NON-Player 2 stuff.)

I respond saying "Actually make some reads." I don't care if they're live interaction or backreading. But so far every single post from Player 2 has been cosplay interaction with not a single read posted. Or even a thought/question.

This is the first thought and, as far as I can tell, unassociated with the interaction. (Which counters your recount of events.)

THEN Player 2 accuses me of hypocrisy. Not for any ISO/Live reading thoughts. But because I want honest work out of him but have suggested I would policy his slot. (This is not hypocrisy for the record. I am putting honest work into thread. I am also suggesting that a pirate cosplayer is a negative to town unless they put reasonable reads up. I believe those two are perfectly co-existing thoughts.)

I then sarcastically respond with the hint that I'm finding their focus on me wolfy. (They were ignoring reading thread to be threatened by one person suggesting a policy wagon.)

P2 then responds suggesting that they hadn't been hyperfocusing. (Read their ISO, see the ratio of posts related to my thread vs other thoughts. Make your own mind up to whether I was right.)

I then post I'm ignoring them because I can't be bothered dealing with this and if they're town I'm not going to find them by engaging in vitriol.

They then post this. Which is incorrect. Because I called them out in live-jive posting, where they weren't making reads. If they were living (like I do) and making reads around their living, I would have been fine with them.

I, against my better judgement, clarify.

And snipe but irrelevant beyond being petty.

P2 had barely asked anyone about reads at this point. And they still hadn't made any judgements of their own.

Again, I have not been hypocritical. Assuming one properly reads my posts.

I realise that I am helping contribute to making thread a less hospitable place and will hurt town if I keep going. I put my foot down and ignore P2.

P2 then incites me with false accusations. (Goalpost hopping because they kept changing what they said I was expecting of them. I have not randomly thrown out terms. I stopped interacting because it was becoming an unhealthy interaction no matter P2's alignment. I never crusaded for them to be voted out, I made one comment that I'd be okay with a policy vote.)

Now.

I don't mind if you call that interaction bad, or whatever other shite you come up with.

But let's cut the stupidity in thinking it was hypocritical. I don't even care if you disagree with my judgement on the ratio of P2's posts. I can accept being wrong but thinking I was right.
    Spends a super long time going through their interactions earlier and why that doesn't make Goblin suss
    This is like
    Why the fuck put so much attention on it
    It's like super unnecessary
    Paranoid brain is me thinking that Goblin wanted to highlight that there had been disagreement between them

Good of Thumbs Up to spew me town.

The Player 2 stuff I don't think is strong enough to fully clear, I do think it looks good for them.

Initial reaction is that this is bad for Peekaboo.

This is good for Scarf.
    Something about Thumbs ISO looking good for P2
    Yellow comes in and argues with Goblin about this

Honestly the number of town deciding to ignore the entire process of shot lists are going to make this ITA process harder to ever successfully get results from.

All of your shot lists should start with Player 2. I don't give a fuck about his reasons. At the very least most of the others were trying to follow a process of some.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    I think P2's freakout with shooting Snuggles was villagery (not good, but villagery). I get the vibe that I am in the minority for that since the shot was pretty bad so I understand dissenting opinions
    Even if P2 is town.

We're giving a precedent for any wolf who thinks they can emote half effectively to shoot off list and then freak out when they kill a town.

This is a terrible precedent.
    I want P2 on the tier 1 section.

I also will be shooting them.
    -ITA FM-Player 2
    The next time Goblin talks about P2 is after the Snuggles shot
    And he is very pro killing P2
    Reads pretty opportunistic imo
    Especially considering other wolves were on the shot list
    Peekaboo says P2 acts villagery and it's like "well we can't have that standard"
    While not long before Goblin had bent his back to find a reason to defend ZOMG

Goblin shot at P2
    If P2 is also wolf
    Why shoot at P2 and pass up the chance shooting and gaining some cred on ZOMG/Parei who is already getting shot at?
    Seems weird
    Only works if P2 was actually ITA immune again

---

Earliest mentions of Plat is just how other people are reading Plat

I thought Platypus' EOD was towny.
    I also townread Platypus for their EOD.

Why do you wolfread them?
    If you did I didn't notice, I apologise if I ignored you.

@FM-Snuggles

This sequence of posts:
    1. Resonated with my takes at the times when I was catching up with this EOD
    2. Showed a distinct care about trying to stop the chaos. We now know that wolves overall revelled in this EOD, and at most they had 1 (Matchstick) in the running. But I'm starting to think they had 0. In which case this kind of worry about the scattering of EOD votes is actually very towny because town actually are worried about who gets the hammer, where scum at this point are happy with the current spread of targets.

Also their re-questioning on the Matchstick position feels good to me.
    The first one I don't care to argue because it's much of a muchness. Feigning paranoia is a legitimate thought but the effort to try and encourage consolidation I believe outweighs that.

I think this is uncharitable. It reads more like "I'm doubting my scumread on Matchsticks but the people fighting against the wagon are people I also kinda scumread so I'm not confident about leaving it either."
    Is invested in calling Plat's EoD1 towny
    And argues about it with SSS who thinks Plat is wolfy

Platypus is the only one I'd care to townread off that list of shots.
    What shotlist for ITA2 on D2 is discussed Goblin recommend Plat to be taken out (in a list with two wolves already on it)
    Nap has also recently suggested that Plat could be taken out
    If Plat is wolf, it's wolf KP and worth protecting

Milking them for extra checks while we have other targets to clear through is fine. I don't see why you want to run them down.

Also for Joycat to be mafia I think Hon Hon/Monet/Platypus are all town, and I don't believe that to be true.
    Hmm

I don't like Joycat in there.

And I feel like Platypus is chained to towny-ish poisons now so I don't think we need to kill them when they can help clear POE slots.
    This is part of why I'm not on board with Plat on shot lists, yes.

Although I don't think it's that towny as fake poison for towncred is a strategy I would definitely consider in this kind of game.
    After Plat's claim, Goblin supports letting Plat live, parroting me for example

Platypus' claim is that each poison could be fake or real and they decided it when they send it at night.
    And then there's this, misunderstanding Plat's claim

---

So in the case of Goblin
    If P2 is wolf, Goblin really decided to go "fuck that guy" and also somehow be quite invested in defending Plat for whatever reason, even when he had claimed kill power
    This does not seem in line with what Goblin's overall mafia strategy was
    Which seems to be largely power wolfing

I mean, it's possible he did a reverse
    But it looks more and more and more unlikely to me

I also think Goblin didn't expect to die at the point where he did
    Whenever I started sussing him it was quite sudden to him
    And he started dragging up quotes to defend himself
    And then I shot him lol
    I think he was still very much in the mode of power wolfing
    And there's no way he would know P2 and Plat would be in this position for F4
    So seems very unlikely he just decided to set up P2 for going deep and just was randomly invested in keeping Plat around with KP

Yeah this looks worse and worse for Plat
    Very much so

Let's see what power wolf Scarf did next

19. ISO #22869

20. ISO #22870

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    ZOMG

No interactions

Pareidolia

Meh

The shade

Reading this again
    P2 seems very towny at this point
    And wolves are pushing P2 pretty hard
    Any way I can make sense of this is if P2 is actually ITA immune at this point but that seems tinfoil
    Scarf especially blows off P2 with "You're saying this like it's clearing"
    Very dismissive and for how much Scarf was powerwolfing, seems weird that they would just pick P2 as the one target to dismiss and discredit if w/w

In general
    If P2 is wolf
    Wolves specifically went out of their way to make it seem like they aren't teamed

Like that's the only thing that makes me doubt a bit
    Cause it's honestly getting pretty hostile
    It's a bit weird between Yellow/P2 and Goblin/P2

Pareidolia has no interactions or mentions of Plat (and not a lot with posting wolf slots)
    my tinfoil about that is that what if wolves did think that p2 just outed with that shot on snuggles and wanted to be among the first people to suspect/try to kill that just for the sake of the credit?

(but even then it doesnt make sense to continue it that way even after townies had said they dont want p2 killed tbh)

21. ISO #22871

i do think though that if we look at this just in terms of posting, p2 has been a lot townier than plat basically entire game

(i'm just still kinda worrying about the nightkills etc. like. maybe plat just didnt think about stuff like licky's vengeful action, but. it still doesn't make sense for plat to kill licky there)

(i also havent actually read literally anything today so i'm not being very useful rn tbh XD i'll probably try to look through some stuff tomorrow lol)

22. ISO #22872

Scarf

Hardly talks about or to Player 2 at all
    The few mentions there is aren't interesting enough to quote or about mech

I'm sorry but saying your YAHARRS didn't draw some eyes is just wrong lol
    Like this

was thinking I'd need to save my posts for today but this eod is so slow
    @FM-Peekaboo - lighter green is soft reads, darker green is more concrete. Same for reds

FM-Autumn
    FM-Bad Hair Day
    FM-Candyfloss
    FM-Catnip
    FM-Chibi Minnie
    FM-Choo-Choo
    FM-Disco Dancer
    FM-Droopy Snout
    FM-Eyescream
    FM-Four Past Seven
    FM-Goblin and Worg
    FM-Goldfish Bowl
    FM-Hon Hon Hon
    FM-Joycat
    FM-Lassie
    FM-Lipstick
    FM-Mining Peep
    FM-Monet Rocket
    FM-Mr Clean
    FM-Oink
    FM-Pareidolia
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Player 2
    FM-Sad Super Saiyan
    FM-Scarf
    FM-Snuggles
    FM-The Great Flood
    FM-The Hat
    FM-ZOMG
    Has Player 2 as null which seems in line with hardly paying attention to them at all
    This on page 12 in the ISO
    It's just very nothing on P2
    (Plat is also null in this list, but Scarf has actually town read them a bit before that)

Only real mentions are discussing shotlists
    In which both P2 and Plat are handled the same way as options in a shotlist

You keep saying this like it’s clearing
    Around the time P2 has shot Snuggles Scarf briefly join in on the bullying a bit

---

You can keep your points
    I like this post because its calling attention to this while not actually going for a guess
    Probably mother Scarf protecting her ducklings again
    Although I'm fully biased at this point

It's fine to take a step back. Don't let the game get to you, maybe take a breather and try to reconnect later with a fresh mindset
    thanks, might do that

but it's a weird feeling because I don't feel particularly bad about it just confused why I seem to be getting sort of ignored by the thread here - it's especially bad when it comes to reads on me, everything feels so surface level so I'm having a hard time getting my own reads on people. I'm trying pretty hard to interact with my townleans and keep getting brushed off
    Mhhh

Funny thing is I'm pretty sure another wolf did the "keep your town points"
    And Pareil also did a "Maybe take a break and step back" to me
    So it's funny if Plat is wolf and does the same things

I’m back. Break was good

decided to organize the list of people who I actually think are towny so I can stop focusing only on scumreads. Ordered by tiers but not within tiers, everyone on here is above null but sort of varying levels going down. Confidence is fairly high for first two tiers and then dips down for the others.

Ringmaster, Naptime
    Snow, Shrimp, Snuggles, Pizza
    Bad Hair Day, Ruffles
    SSS, Zomg
    here’s where things start to get a bit dicey:
    Oink
    Platypus, Goblin, Catnip
    Maybe protag now??

feel free to ask about anything here and if I can point out specifics I will.
    So early game is softly reading Plat town

LIST AFTER REMOVALS
    FM-Popcorn Axolot
    FM-Monet Rocket
    FM-Decepticon
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Wakka Wakka
    FM-Thumbs Up

ok will round it off and then @FM-Peekaboo . Last pick was hard but I remember zomg being surface towny.
    Doesn't take Plat off ITAs when it comes down to that
    But they were already concerned with taking off ZOMG I guess

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dredge View Post
    I don't think Plat or BHD or Eye were particularly towny this ITA @FM-Scarf

of could the anthill shot was dogshit but they also kind of worked off the chaos imo. Plat legit acted like he had no reads.
    Are you going to ita bhd again

I think the only one of these I’d be *willing* to shoot rn is platy and they’re on the failed shots list so I’d rather rethink if that’s the best option
    If I understand correctly
    Scarf is actually softly arguing Plat over BHD here?

Overall pattern is that Scarf town read Plat for minor things early
    And then started including them in shot lists etc when the tides had turned

I think this overall also looks worse for Plat than P2

23. ISO #22873

my tinfoil about that is that what if wolves did think that p2 just outed with that shot on snuggles and wanted to be among the first people to suspect/try to kill that just for the sake of the credit?

(but even then it doesnt make sense to continue it that way even after townies had said they dont want p2 killed tbh)
    Mhhhh

Yeah

What bothers me is how strongly and hostile some of the interaction is like
    Usually w/v isn't that hostile orrrr??????

Overall the interactions looks wilder if P2 is wolf
    Plat as wolf makes the most sense so far

24. ISO #22874

i do think though that if we look at this just in terms of posting, p2 has been a lot townier than plat basically entire game

(i'm just still kinda worrying about the nightkills etc. like. maybe plat just didnt think about stuff like licky's vengeful action, but. it still doesn't make sense for plat to kill licky there)

(i also havent actually read literally anything today so i'm not being very useful rn tbh XD i'll probably try to look through some stuff tomorrow lol)

Would appreciate a second opinion on the interactions I'm pulling up

25. ISO #22875

26. ISO #22876

But you’ll hate yourself even more if you decide to Lynch me tonight and I flip town. Because you knew it wasn’t the right play
    lol if it helps you sleep at night. I honestly just wanna see you win it out and be voted MVP for your efforts and part of that is sticking to your early read of me. It’s the whole glory package
    Honestly you got pretty close to a one man show though. I’ll probably always remember your shot
    These posts are so slimy if wolf lmao

27. ISO #22877

28. ISO #22878

Space Pizza

Generally Pizza seems pretty TMI and transparent with intentions as wolf
    Had a couple of "Who even is that" with wolf mates
    Shot Pyramid
    Generally leans a bit more bus and TMI

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Space Pizza View Post
    im not sure what else we're meant to do tbh, apart from comment on people's avatars

scarf's is cute
    pareidolia's is clever

that is all, we may now resume overanalyzing posts, thank you
    Is it just me or did you just ask what wolves are meant to do at the start of a game
    it is unfortunate that you had to resort to piracy due to a lack of access to literacy in your childhood, luigi. chasing spiky monsters and eating "mushrooms" all the time must have a terrible effect on the mind. i actually suspect you may have PTSD, and you have my full compassion. if you wanna talk about it, ask peach, im sure she'll listen. ive heard she was formed as a therapist

yes, that is what you get for drawing luigi :P
    Kind of really hate this interaction actually
    Especially since Pizza interacted with a lot of wolves at the beginning of the game
    But earlier, I've thought all awkward silly interactions with wolves are w/w, and it's not
    But I do hate it

I haven't really thought much about most of those people but

- scarf looked good/cool/genuine/etc but i dont remember why
    - pareidolia still feels overconfident in spite of his explanation, maybe he's just a very calculated player in general but i have doubts
    - droopy snout didnt like hippo for "not looking genuine" reasons, but i disagree with him. looked at his iso right now and he apparently went fully disregarding this, never followed up on it, and now is hitting on sonrisa (#1811) for a wall of quotes that make sonrisa look towny imo. don't trust droopy snoopy
    - sonrisa probably town due to what i just said above. they seem to emotively overreact to anyone pushing them in a towny way, doesn't even try to hide it or w/e (cf. "because he's voting me")
    - bad hair day posted one towny/relatable post as his first or second post, dont remember much but slightly like
    - pilgrim is filler iirc, null
    - player 2 is luigi pirate that felt weird, asked me an irrelevant/blatant misread question, slightly dislike
    - lipstick gives me bad vibes of filler thats for the sake of filling instead of being for the sake of fun, unlike pilgrim who was having fun with judge jokes
    Includes Player 2 in slightly dislike

For a space pizza ya be havin keen eyes, wanting to be joinin me crew as lookout?
    me be trusting you not enough, me no wanna, sorry
    i don't trust captains with ptsd
    Blah
    Hate it

why would you ever just shoot without asking
    i didn't have a read on that slot but i don't think they were hated at all? tbh you should go unless you have something groundbreaking imo
    i must have missed your claim? might be useful to restate it if you're town tbh
    (with actions obviously)
    is luigi piloting a pirate tank or what
    @FM-Player 2 what are you claiming exactly
    are you saying people want you dead
    if you're town, it's literally now or never
    Slightly interesting
    Pressing P2 to claim again

ngl this looks like townie frustration though
    i do think you should calm down though, this is not exactly healthy or fun for thread state. your shot was bad, to be fair. you're probably town but need to go in cool productive solvy mode now imo
    no clue about many of those people, but
    - take off player 2 (towny frustration in recent events) and maybe hat (he's not horrible, not super towny either but id like to see him try and participate in itas)
    - murder chroma, platypus, monet
    - mr clean is definetly going up there for the random stuff, he's just going "meh i can shoot whoever" rn
    Comes around on P2 after reading towny frustration
    I thiiiiink maybe I lean this being genuine and TMI
    There is the opportunity to call it fake if w/w
    Reads to me more like "Oh I can't wolf read this"

Like the big wolves were trying to bite P2's head off
    While Pizza said it was towny frustrations

What we know is that the big wolves were trying to powerwolf
    While Pizza seemed to float on some early bussing and generally TMI-ing

---

It’s hard to relate or find a reason to hero shoot Chroma, not sure why you would do it if you are town.
    i... what
    how

what
    and then you just sheep on anthill?

if chroma flips scum, you're next
    anthill/platypus not w/w
    wait the platypus actually killed anthill? ...

chroma should go.
    no, quite the opposite lol
    platypus was shielding chroma earlier without a steady reasoning to do so

and they had been generally very much not towny, centered on survival and not solvy
    meanwhile I'm still not sure why Anthill was shot and that definetly wasn't made clear by platypus

hence i think if we kill chroma and they flip red, which is likely, we have a nice package of two wolves
    As far as they do talk about Plat, it's all quite negative
    But it's always this weird thing of Chroma first then Plat for some reason

---

Overall still slightly worse for Plat than P2 imo

29. ISO #22879

Alright

I need to sleep

I'm leaning Plat now after going through ISOs

P2 being wolf just seems
    So weird
    Especially from Goblin
    Like they just went fuck this guy but also let's argue for the town poisoner to live longer
    When Goblin was all about power wolfing

Generally Plat fits in way more with how we see wolves treating other wolves
    Goblin and Scarf backing them up a little bit
    Pizza being negative to them

And P2 fits more with how we know wolves treated town
    Goblin and Scarf coming for his head
    Scarf not caring about him at all before that
    Goblin going after him early

I don't really see how this suddenly would be reversed with this one player

I think there could be other explanations for the mech stuff and the kills
    Like Plat could've just not killed me because I've been defending them
    They could've just not realised they were marked or had to take a chance or I don't even know
    Or Choo was coaching them on what powers were important to take out
    We just don't know

Also I think P2 was pretty towny in reacting to Lassie's message tbh
    It's more like "Huh, I don't fucking know is it even important" and kind of not understanding the problem
    Instead of going dramatic

There's always room for doubt
    But it seems to me right now that it's just Plat tbh

Will continue tomorrow
    No reason not to use the time and suffer as much as possible

Good night

30. ISO #22880

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    Alright

I need to sleep

I'm leaning Plat now after going through ISOs

P2 being wolf just seems
    So weird
    Especially from Goblin
    Like they just went fuck this guy but also let's argue for the town poisoner to live longer
    When Goblin was all about power wolfing

Generally Plat fits in way more with how we see wolves treating other wolves
    Goblin and Scarf backing them up a little bit
    Pizza being negative to them

And P2 fits more with how we know wolves treated town
    Goblin and Scarf coming for his head
    Scarf not caring about him at all before that
    Goblin going after him early

I don't really see how this suddenly would be reversed with this one player

I think there could be other explanations for the mech stuff and the kills
    Like Plat could've just not killed me because I've been defending them
    They could've just not realised they were marked or had to take a chance or I don't even know
    Or Choo was coaching them on what powers were important to take out
    We just don't know

Also I think P2 was pretty towny in reacting to Lassie's message tbh
    It's more like "Huh, I don't fucking know is it even important" and kind of not understanding the problem
    Instead of going dramatic

There's always room for doubt
    But it seems to me right now that it's just Plat tbh

Will continue tomorrow
    No reason not to use the time and suffer as much as possible

Good night
    Yeah thats pmuch the conclusion I have arrived at, the powerwolfes all wanted their head for like a long time

31. ISO #22881

32. ISO #22882

33. ISO #22883

34. ISO #22884

This will age badly lmao
    why did you not seem to really have much of a reaction to p2's claimed check on you? like if you're town in that situation, i'd kinda expect you have like. more interest to actually fight when you suddenly get told who's the last wolf and know that its someone who's not been about to die?

35. ISO #22885

Lmao can’t believe I survived all those shots

Personally I’d sheep Licky onto Breakup since it’s the only other possible wagon for today it looks like that is not me.

I think looking at what I claimed and I’ve done so far it’d be really unlikely and also kind of stupid of me to be wolf. But you do you
    why didn't you claim your armor until today btw?

36. ISO #22886

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candyfloss View Post
    Guess I’ll list them cause will help me organise

Anime Protag - Pinged everyone for it very tied to it and well started wagon not a focus here
    Old Lick - “lol ok ill iso them”
    Best response to this I've seen here accidentally did this last but ya this is a pretty decent starter. Disagree with the next solve post here:

But that’s on a fundamental level not base or anything think Old Lick is town but quite a different way to play.
    Eye - Above wall post
    Choo Choo!!! - WHY IS A TRAIN SPEAKING LIKE A PIRATE! AAAA
    Replies to a post about pilgrim from bad hair day #2665 and next time there is mention that shows here is them joining the wagon? This feels mixed in my gut. Amma comes back to this after the rest of the voters.
    Sonrisa - am not reading that am sorry
    Mr Clean - Liked them last night remember cause i left a note here about it they felt calm and I mind melded with them but for this. Will check their pilgrim stuff

Know am suppose to preflip but

👀

Okay it’s legit the only mention is the vote but reply after in response

Likely still town but gonna drop to a town lean for now if this is a wolf (pilgrim) think Mr Clean is just a solid town only drop down on a town flip.

The Hat - 175 posts wtf fine but only cause last one on wagon…
    Joins the Rp and joke posts with pilgrim
    Okay their progression and asking for explanations and working with the people replying it feels good. This post is a reference to this. This aside a match wolf and pilgrim town flips this is a good post for hat.
    stupid tinfoil: candy thinking the pirate talk was from choo might be because both are wolves and they just messed up which one of their partners was doing that?

37. ISO #22887

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Candyfloss View Post
    Amma write my current thoughts and read to each slot this is on phone as I can only play on phone for next few days.

FM-Eyescream (Null lean Town)
    Think I have a very clash play style to this which has Madd them hard to read. I do think however gotten townier then previous days wanna see alittle more of their solving on previous wolfs.
    FM-Autumn (Town)
    Trusted SSS alot here at first but between hood and how they've treated my slot I don't think this can be a wolf they would be getting negative investment I think defending me in this way as W. Also helped with ITAs yesterday that flipped so much red.
    FM-Breakup (Town Lean)
    Weird parts of this slot is I feel they get constantly ignored when I look into thread think this is a generic lyrics good look really don't wanna go here anytime soon. Think there was also something else here towny for then that my brain forgets.
    FM-Candyfloss (Town)
    Me
    FM-Catnip (Null)
    I'll be honest I need to read more of their posts I havnt been on when are which makes it alot harder.
    FM-Chibi Minnie (Mech Town Lean)
    Simular to catnip like posting has been min to non with them however when catching up noticed they night vigged yellow claimed. (With hippo) like at this point in the game they can't use kp there as a wolf after yesterday like the difference on yellow being itaed to night vigged is massive.
    FM-Choo-Choo (Wolf)
    Think that they have high woof equality the fact they are alive right now is what? If I remember right the ate an absorbed amount of ITAs I think there's a Mech reason there bascially
    FM-Chromatography (Null)
    I hate how many people I look at and go idk right now they arnt selling it to me I have live posted with them but forget most interactions maybe that's wolfy honestly but wanna know any Mech there if any.
    No strong read there
    FM-Dredge (Town)
    Think has had towny posts yesterday/today from what I can tell sounds frustrated town when I see it.
    FM-Droopy Snout (Town)
    Day 1 was towny af feel they are obvious said this a few times that I don't sdd them as wolf ever afterwards and have been trying to read their posts to see if that change s(it doesn).
    FM-Four Past Seven (Town Lean)
    Wall posts (so I skip them sometimes) BUT the ones I have read have had very good progressive reads think I can see how they are solving and keeping it all in the open.
    FM-Lassie (Town Lean)
    Think they had good interactions with goblin where I don't belive they are w/w
    FM-Lipstick (Town)
    Was the kne AFAIK to help push over the itas kn multiple wolfs yesterday only rereading here if we start roads of green.
    FM-Mining Peep (Town)
    Saw mentions of they are mechable but think just Town already from what I read last night (about their EoD) but would like the Mech explained more before passing to much. (Without Mech Town lean)
    FM-Old Lickilicky (Town Lean)
    Feel their role WHILE WE ARE ROLE NON ALIGBEMENT some just are and theirs feel like one of them also if truly doesn't count to parady think that's a high Town Lilley and someone more mentioned from so where I feel a wolf doesn't mention that part.
    FM-Peekaboo (Town)
    Shot Scarf legit locked Town never resend
    FM-Platypus (null)
    Who

FM-Player 2( Town)
    Seen multiple times has good interactions I wanna check those personalit latter but phone isoing is so bad. (Part also here is their villagery frustrated but I hate those reads and only stating to include on my reads fornundeertaanding)
    FM-Protagonist Hair (Town)
    BHD also thought this before dieing to them that was Lilley roles were setuo that way feel the whole claim thing goes differently as a wolf. They also have been just towny in posting as well.
    FM-Ringmaster (Town Lean)
    Mentioned above claim good used actions in towy ways
    FM-Space Pizza (Null)
    With the mention above fine lowering this a but, wanna check how their treatment there was post wise to pyramid and how important pyramid was even.
    FM-The Great Flood (Null)
    Who?
    Legit either their avatar looks like someone else or I havnt seen this slot post.
    i'm seeing some similarity with how plat and the flipped wolves are being treated

and with how p2 and the flipped townies are being treated

38. ISO #22888

we still don't know what stopped lassie from blessing goblin on n1

or who did that extra kill n1

or who redirected angry's scepter ability from kirby to hippo (and why did it only redirect one of angry's abilities, not their actual role as well?)

and stuff like that is bothering me kinda too much rn tbh (mainly the fact that i just can't figure out what has caused that stuff. bc i cant remember seeing any explanations in the flips? but also none of that really seems like something which would be like. neither p2/plat are claiming roles that explain any of that?)
    (i'm just slightly scared that what if p2 being pirate was given some extra gun and that explains the last kill on n1. but. idk my mech theories havent been very good so far lmfao)

39. ISO #22889

why did you not seem to really have much of a reaction to p2's claimed check on you? like if you're town in that situation, i'd kinda expect you have like. more interest to actually fight when you suddenly get told who's the last wolf and know that its someone who's not been about to die?
    Idk what world you live in where my immediate vote constitutes no reaction. For how I’ve been over this whole game, this is as much of a reaction as you could hope for.

I don’t think there’s actually anything I could personally say that would have convinced anyone here today. Tell me what those magic words would be? Try and see it from my POV. P2 hasn’t really been SR in a few days and now he offers up information that conveniently fits together with the narrative. There’s not much to say here.

What’s funny is that with some of the ISOs, Lipstick for example would rather believe that w v w hard pushes are way more unlikely than me being a stumbling, bumbling wolf even though it’s evident the last wolf has to be someone who’s involved in the game and was able to survive several rounds of lynches and shots? Aiming for those towncore spots by having big wolf v wolf arguments is the bread and butter of Mafia.

Is it really that likely that I’d survive this far as the last wolf?

40. ISO #22890

41. ISO #22891

I might be able to check back in an hour or so but that’ll be for the last time for this day. Can’t be around close to EoD.

Let me say this: going into this day I still was fine with just hoping it’s you, Autumn, and offering myself up to be lynched. I wasn’t very confident after Hippo flipped town cause I really thought it’d be him, but we drew up the plan so I stuck to it. Between Lassie, P2 and Lipstick I wouldn’t even know who the last wolf could be.

The only reason I’m even as involved as I am (these posts I made this day phase are a lot more than I did these other days) is due to the fact that P2 decided to reveal himself to me and therefore to everyone else as well. This dramatically increases the chance of us winning just because now I know that it’s P2.

The only problem is that the default outcome was already decided before the end of last day: lynching me. So straying off course is obviously very hard to do. But ask yourselves this: do you honestly believe I’ll flip wolf? Does this still feel like the most straightforward explanation after today?

42. ISO #22892

Spoiler : a lot of posts from choo :
    sheesh, poor luigi

don't you think luigi gets cast aside enough? what makes you think little ol' luigi won't be able to clear themselves/is secretly Mr. L?
    okay
    saw a platypus post and didn't remember anything, checked their iso, saw this post
    instant townlean
    I think it's just you (maybe, i think they had more than that though)

I remember reading one of their posts and it felt quite stream of consciousness-y + unfiltered and I thought it was townie, I think it was the post you quoted honestly but I don't remember exactly
    ???????

teach me your ways, O master luigi
    yeah

village lean

Autumn
    Breakup
    Catnip
    Disco
    Dredge
    Droopy Snout
    Eyescream
    Goblin
    Goldfish
    Matchstick
    Naptime
    Peekaboo
    Player 2
    Scarf
    Snuggles
    Tiny Hippo
    Yellow Snow

scum ping

Lipstick
    Mining Peep
    Lickilicky
    Pilgrim
    Protag

some of these are old reads I haven't gone over yet & there are some slots ive been intending to
    ie matchstick, sonrisa, mr clean, or popcorn axolotol

and there's also tinnitus... which i have frankly no idea what to think about them
    everything i do think about them seems wrong
    ~townreads:

Eyescream
    Droopy
    Yellow snow
    Autumn

~townleans:

BHD/Protag hair (? a lot of the mech here went past me, but i trust it)
    Catnip
    Breakup
    Scarf
    Snuggles
    Naptime
    Oink

~maybe town ig?:

Disco
    Goblin
    Goldfish Bowl (?)
    Mining peep (???)
    Platypus
    Player 2
    Ruffles (axolotl)

(below are me sheeping)
    Mr Clean
    NEL
    Parei

outside of here is where I'd like to shoot 2day
    Goldfish is poisoned, so we can probably just ignore there, but yeah, dredge and the others should definitely go down today.

I remember having a reason to think pirate luigi was towny, but that's old news (iirc D1 material), and I never had anything to say about Monet either, so those work for me

I will go over your ISOs there at some point
    I wanted to re-eval luigi, since my read is stale and I don't have reinforced confidence from dead chat. Not going to shield the slot though
    Nope, I've got an ITA list going already.

Although most of these names are on it already and I don't really oppose Platypus
    T1: Anthill / Candyfloss / Dredge / Monet Rocket
    T2: ZOMG / Platypus

Still asking for thoughts on this
    T1: Anthill / Monet Rocket
    T2: ZOMG / Platypus / Candyfloss

This is where I'm at after some evaluation. I would still like to pressure Dredge today.

@FM-Autumn @FM-Yellow Snow @FM-Eyescream

^^ I trust you all to work with this and get a good list going for today. My laptop is low battery and I should be sleeping soon anyway.
    I don't follow Luigi being locktown
    I would hardly call that true

I was harboring a tinfoil on Snuggles since they survived the poison that I hadn't had time to look into, and I wouldn't say I was that disconnected
    can we table the P2 discussion please? If we want to shoot them ITA2, then you can do that; but I can't be here for ITA2 and regrouping and making what we can out of our last 40 minutes should be our priority.
    you are the savior town needs right now

FM-Candyfloss - I remember someone wanting to shield there. Otherwise fine with me
    FM-Chibi Minnie - Fine with me
    FM-Choo-Choo - Not fine with me
    FM-Chromatography - Fine with me
    FM-Eyescream - I would like to shield this slot for non-mech reasons, I think they're v townie
    FM-Four Past Seven - I don't remember anything, self-resolving claim i think? maybe don't shoot here if so
    FM-Goldfish Bowl - maybe poisoned, would shoot here if poison is fake but idk if it is
    FM-Mining Peep - hippo is shielding here, I would like to have them renew that at the very least because I don't see this slot as townie
    FM-Monet Rocket - Want them to reply to me first, I think they've got capability to make themselves clear enough to remove from the shotlist so I'd like to wait here
    FM-Mr Clean - I remember the claim was pretty townie, would not want to shoot here
    FM-Pareidolia - I don't remember much except a lot of tunnels, like dredge. I think whatever
    FM-Platypus - Would be ok with shooting here
    FM-Player 2 - Have not fully digested the whole heated discussion that just got drummed up
    FM-The Great Flood - I would like to skim iso first
    FM-The Hat - I would also like to skim iso first
    FM-ZOMG - Don't remember anything except selfvote, iirc droopy wanted to shield here though.
    You're fine, its okay, thread gets headed sometimes and it's hard to see the light. Enjoy DnD
    you weren't who I was talking to anyway but who is plat
    FM-Autumn - Townread. I had some doubts going into the medium chat, but I had a bit of a chat with shrimp on this (even though most of it boiled down to “trust me bro~”) it was enough for me to stop tinfoiling. The whole thing about thinking I’m mafia but also shielding me but also shooting me is genuine and towny + they’ve been townie in the hood too.
    FM-Bad Hair Day - I remember there was a moment in D1 where a lot of thread had settled on BHD being super villagery in thread at the same time. I don’t think anything like that has happened since. But that’s ignoring Protagonist Hair, which basically means I can get away for free without actually reading this slot (but it would be a wolflean pending re-eval).
    FM-Breakup - Thought they handled Sonria like a villager would D1. I made a post about it, iirc. Still feel good about this slot, but the only recent bit would be vibes.
    FM-Candyfloss - Don’t like this slot. Been predisposed to dislike it, I suppose, and maybe there is some legitimate spew townread here (I think autumn mentioned that at some point?) but I haven’t been vibing with this slot at all.
    FM-Catnip - Townlean. Thought this slot was townie D1 for a multitude of reasons that I believe I’ve already posted, and went over their ISO D2 and felt totally fine about the slot. Still confident with a townlean here.
    FM-Chibi Minnie - If what they claim about ZOMG wound is true, then this slot gets a little credit for that. But I didn’t hear anything about it from the dead and think otherwise I’ve no reason to townread this slot. I suppose I could see it going either way but I feel better landing on this slot being town.
    FM-Chromatography - I’ve vibed with a lot of their posts recently, if I’m remembering the right slot. Their analysis felt genuine and helpful. Leaning town
    FM-Dredge - I haven’t seen anything here that’s moved the needle for me. I’ve posted about this one and if you don’t remember, shame I didn’t like their interactions with Red Cross & hated their D1 tunnel on Catnip.
    FM-Droopy Snout - I remember some slot having a good reason to townread here that I agreed with. I also posted a case at some point townreading here early in the game.
    FM-Eyescream - Strong townread. Melded hard for a lot of things when we were going over Goldfish, and I even remember thinking they were basically obvious on some page around 86 (87?). No reason to doubt here especially when the dead seemed to lose their wolfread here over the medium chat.
    FM-Four Past Seven - slight townread. I remember a post they made that was thoughtful, iirc it was about an interaction two players had that was a good post. Also claimed self resolving, which whatever
    FM-Goldfish Bowl - Lean wolf. Flip flopped here a lot, though I’m sure most slots wouldn’t remember that. I swapped my read from townlean to wolflean over night phase when reading up on their push on HonHon about having TMI and the way they backed out of it was super wolfy imo. Plus I keep getting stuck on their Pilgrim progression being hard to follow, though they explained it in a way that makes sense from their pov
    FM-Joycat - ��
    FM-Lassie - Townlean. I didn’t have much of a read here, but I’m sheeping the whole deal about fishing Matchstick.
    FM-Lipstick - hero shot lock village
    FM-Mining Peep - honestly really don’t like how basically anything townie I’ve seen people claim that they’re doing is in private. But whatever.
    FM-Monet Rocket - Waiting on them to case me. Seems like it’s not coming. Wolflean if it doesn’t. If it does, and it’s good, there’s a case to be made for them being town. Obligatory skimmed over their recent posts
    FM-Mr Clean - Townlean. The way they claimed their role was super townie. This would be one of my first toe leans to get tinfoiled, however.
    FM-Old Lickilicky - about this slot … when can we just vote here? Said a complete lie about my slot that I had to call out, hero shot Peekaboo with absolutely no backing. A good look that they targeted ZOMG, sure, and maybe I’m tunneled, but I may actually move my vote here and vanity.
    FM-Peekaboo - I’ve felt like this slot was super townie throughout basically the whole game. Check my ISO and you’ll see me posting stuff like “don’t worry you’re obvious villager.” So many of their posts are so pure it’s insane.
    FM-Platypus - Tinfoil hat time. I think the fake poisons are super wolf sided. I don’t think there was a reason to poison snuggles there, from what I remember that slot was super townie, and it ended up making me stop reading that slot. Then when they survived, I had a super outdated read there and began to harbor a tinfoil. I don’t remember their justification for their poison — if it’s really good, then sure I’ll drop this — but I don’t like it. “Kinda wolfy imo”
    FM-Player 2 - I think their reaction to snuggles and getting piled on so soon after is weird. It’s an OMGUS shot. Those are pretty common. But I’m not quite seeing why other players townread it so much. That being said, I think this slot is unpaired with Goblin anyway.
    FM-Protagonist Hair - Don’t really know how to feel here. Put a mech timer on themselves and just felt like they’ve sort of vibed in thread ever since then. If I had to give them a read, it’d be “kinda townie ig”
    FM-Ringmaster - I think their takes on me actually come from a pov of having put in effort to read me. That or they just remember a lot of my takes. Feels like a villa actually trying to solve the game. Ofc there’s more than this but that’s what’s new.
    FM-Scarf - spewed villager
    FM-Space Pizza - Hero shot obv v
    FM-The Great Flood - More than likely townie. I agree with autumn that their reaction to having been put at the bottom of a list for one post was pretty townie, and I also think that a wolf would ensure to give the impression that they’re using the medium chat (as well as squeeze the dead for maximum info). That didn’t happen, so I think this slot is pretty townie
    FM-The Hat - spewed villager
    FM-Tiny Hippo - villager
    FM-Yellow Snow - Was obvtown D1. I have noted a series of posts where this slot figured out about the coolface trick and thought that was super pure too. Though I hated it, I think their annoyance at P2 is genuine and comes from entitled town POV.
    fake poisoning someone isolates them from the game, as players are like "yeah they're dying to poison anyway"

and if it's done to a townie, like snuggles was & they were fairly consensus iirc, then it significantly harms said townie's ability to play the game

and you're right, the goldfish poison is good if real, I was mainly saying talking about the poison on snuggles
    yeah i get i went a little bit off script

I still think fake poisoning is incredibly powerful tool for wolves

yeah blah blah roles were made alignment agnostic but I say that poisoning snuggles over some other slot is a conspicuous decision
    risk free in terms of death-from-poison, yes

not risk free in terms of harming town lol
    step 1
    bus a townie who has potential to be strong in game

step 2
    ignore them in thread, watch thread push idea they'll resolve

step 3
    players lose interest in trying to read them

step 4
    player is now super isolated and it is hard for them to get back into game
    Maybe I'm just salty because I townread snuggles. But I would've picked a lower-posting slot than snuggles.
    that's how I genuinely feel about fake poisons

imo there's a lot of merit to wolves having it

sure, i didn't think about it hard enough to see some merits for town that you and hippo mentioned

but it's still got a lot of merit for wolves having it

i'm lazy and didnt read full iso or even write stuff about the part that i read

but my conclusion rn is that this spews both plat and p2 as both alignments

... or that i just suck at making reads lol

43. ISO #22893

44. ISO #22894

45. ISO #22895

46. ISO #22896

47. ISO #22897

48. ISO #22898

I just had to laugh because it’s a silly claim that was meant in a silly way. But feel free to put into words why you consider it a weird reaction instead of just calling it that. I’d love to hear it
    bc that explanation about how it's improbable?

49. ISO #22899

50. ISO #22900

bc that explanation about how it's improbable?
    how about the part where I call it close to impossible? It’s just my way of saying „lol funny but no“, how is that in any way AI? And don’t say you didn’t say that, calling it weird certainly implies something