KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 117
Register

User Tag List

Page 117 of 462 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,850 of 23056
  1. ISO #5801

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    I want opinions on Snuggles

Because I read their ISO in the night and it was the first that I didn't think was towny
    Not like a smoking gun
    I just don't like it
    Because it's very self aware but in a way I don't find towny
    And kind of disparate in tone
    Like long intricate posts coupled with haha I'm not helpful

I was also wondering about Snuggles/Lickity being teamed
    Because Snuggles was very hard on Lickity in a way that I think could be w/w
    And was like yeah he should die
    But also completely left it towards end of day in favor of several other votes/cfds

And Lickity's claim doesn't make sense to me
    Because if you're claiming tree stump but you're still removed from the game if chopped
    You're not a real tree stump
    Plus the nonchalant I could be chopped cause it doesn't matter
    Pinged me a bit
    As the kids say

So these two are the people I'm thinking about now

And there are still an overwhelming amount of people I'm not thinking about at all
    I have been disagreed with for scumreading Snuggles for most of the game now. I'm happy to see someone else agree with me.

2. ISO #5802

3. ISO #5803

4. ISO #5804

5. ISO #5805

6. ISO #5806

7. ISO #5807

Yeah
    I saw it but it hurt my eyes
    But I will just push through the pain I guess
    Joycat claims conditional green check on Match

Pilgrim flippred green

Turq I have reasons to think is town

Lickilicky is at worse null to me, and tbh the more they talk the less I feel like a wolf would have such an weirdchamp claim

Protag hair/Oink only ones that were even close to being a real option that I think might actually flip wolf

8. ISO #5808

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tiny Hippo View Post
    What Lickilicky is actually claiming is the game mechanic called "Etheral" from post 6, descirbing it as treestump is kinda dumb, but eh close enugh I guess i'll let it slide
    I mean yeah I’m still a treestump despite being etheral. Unstoppable attack will still hit me but wont kill me, meanwhile unstoppable kill will kill me no matter what, if you understand the difference? I’m treestump as in I’m dead, all living actions dont affect me except for unstoppable actions, and actions that specifically target dead players. If there are people with ability to visit the dead, they can visit me if they like.

9. ISO #5809

Frogs are so cool! Did you know:

A is for AMPHIBIAN! Frogs are AMBIBIANS!!!!
    B is for BOING!!! Frogs can go BOING!!!!!
    C is for CHEATER!! Frogs are EXCELLENT at cheating in tests!!!!
    D is for DANCER!! Frogs are also VERY nimble dancers!
    E is for EXTRATERRESTRIAL!!! Frogs are ALIENS from another planet coming to invade us!!!!!
    F is for FOX!!! Frogs are actually foxes in disguise!!!
    G is for GRANDE!!!!!! Frogs are actually able to grow quite big at will, growing to up to 5x YOUR size!!!!
    H is for HIGH!!!!!!! Some frogs live on CLOUDS!!!!
    I is for INTELLECTUAL!!! Frogs are actually quite smart and could probably beat you in an English olympiad!!!!
    J is for JUSTICE!!! Some frogs can turn themselves into any villain from the MCU at will!! The reason you don't see many frogs do this in the wild is because they're afraid of you!
    K is for KILLER!!! Frogs contain an extremely poisonous venom that COULD kill you if you take it the wrong way!!!
    L is for LONG!!! Some frogs are quite long, reaching up to 6 ft in width!
    M is for MACHO!!! Frogs are actually quite manly and bulky and have 15 square feet of chest hair! Wow!
    N is for NOISY!!!!!!! Frogs are quite loud and can reach screeches up to 500 decibels, enough to shatter your eardrums or even kill you!
    O is for OMNISCIENT!!!! Frogs are omniscient beings that see all, know all, and do all.
    P is for PARANORMAL!!! Frogs are weird and can bend the fabrics of reality! Frogs are demigorgons!
    Q is for QUESTIONABLE!!!! Frogs are quite mysterious on top of all of this!!! There might be more we don't know!!!
    R is for RED!!! Frogs, under a certain form of light, can appear RED instead of GREEN! How cool is THAT??!
    S is for SLY!!! Frogs, as they are foxes, outlined in letter F, are also quite sneaky.
    T is for TINY!!! Some frogs, despite the info already claimed, are actually quite tiny! They are the size of cockroaches!
    U is for UGLY!!! Frogs are quite abhorrent creatures and some are very ugly!
    V is for VIOLET!!! As well as the ability to turn red, some frogs can turn VIOLET under specific light!!! How cool is THAT!!???
    W is for WOLF!!! Frogs are also, on top of being foxes, capable of transforming into WOLVES!!!! They're SHAPESHIFTERS!!!
    X is for XYLITOL!!! Frogs contain xylitol naturally in their bodies, meaning if disected, can produce a form of sugar naturally!!! The world's first amphibian autotroph!!! I think!!!
    Y is for YELLOW!!! Frogs can also refract light in a certain light and turn YELLOW!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!!
    Z is for ZAP!!! Frogs are capable of electrocution and zapping people! Don't piss off a frog!!! You never know what might happen!!!

i fucking love post mods

10. ISO #5810

11. ISO #5811

I want opinions on Snuggles

Because I read their ISO in the night and it was the first that I didn't think was towny
    Not like a smoking gun
    I just don't like it
    Because it's very self aware but in a way I don't find towny
    And kind of disparate in tone
    Like long intricate posts coupled with haha I'm not helpful

I was also wondering about Snuggles/Lickity being teamed
    Because Snuggles was very hard on Lickity in a way that I think could be w/w
    And was like yeah he should die
    But also completely left it towards end of day in favor of several other votes/cfds

And Lickity's claim doesn't make sense to me
    Because if you're claiming tree stump but you're still removed from the game if chopped
    You're not a real tree stump
    Plus the nonchalant I could be chopped cause it doesn't matter
    Pinged me a bit
    As the kids say

So these two are the people I'm thinking about now

And there are still an overwhelming amount of people I'm not thinking about at all
    @FM-Lipstick i mean snuggs is poisoned so: im not putting too much thought there till flip unless there's healer potential and we need to decide

12. ISO #5812

13. ISO #5813

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bad Hair Day View Post
    Like anyone else I lose all my motivation to be here when someone holds a gun to my head and say "IF YOU DON'T PLAY TO MY LIKING I'LL KILL YOU"
    Why spend a lot of energy when I know you won't listen anyway?
    People didn't listen to me when I defended Pilgrim.
    Just kill me already.

Unless my night action gives me anything fun I'll probably just opt out.
    Sorry if it came out that way. I want to find you but you need to answer my previous question first. I don't plan on taking the driver seat anymore, you can do that better than me. My scumread = flipped town. Let's see your scumread?

14. ISO #5814

15. ISO #5815

Yep, it could, but i personally am on the team that all wagon options near EoD were town and wolfes just sat back.
    tbh i still think turquoise's posting is wolfy, but i also think the way i just posted "why did that not become a wagon" and there were immediately multiple random votes on them was very weird. especially when the posts where i was actually explaining the read just got ignored lmao

i'm not entirely sure what it means tbh, i think the way people were willing to randomly vote them (without really much reasons, and considering most people who jumped on that wagon were ppl i don't townread) probably implies town though

16. ISO #5816

17. ISO #5817

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Lickilicky View Post
    I mean yeah I’m still a treestump despite being etheral. Unstoppable attack will still hit me but wont kill me, meanwhile unstoppable kill will kill me no matter what, if you understand the difference? I’m treestump as in I’m dead, all living actions dont affect me except for unstoppable actions, and actions that specifically target dead players. If there are people with ability to visit the dead, they can visit me if they like.
    i am still confused lol.

so you're dead but count for votes?

so basically you just like... don't count for parity and cant be targetted by normal actions, but are otherwise just a normal guy?

18. ISO #5818

Joycat claims conditional green check on Match

Pilgrim flippred green

Turq I have reasons to think is town

Lickilicky is at worse null to me, and tbh the more they talk the less I feel like a wolf would have such an weirdchamp claim

Protag hair/Oink only ones that were even close to being a real option that I think might actually flip wolf
    I mentioned Oink yesterday so would be very pleased with pressure there. I still believe they were trying to discredit me as low hanging fruit.

19. ISO #5819

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Matchstick Man View Post
    I THINK YOU'VE MISSED THE POINT OF MY ISSUE HERE:::

GRATE, WHO HAS NOT HAD ANY PRESENCE WHATSOEVER, WALKS INTO THREAD AND THROWS OUT TWO NAMES!!! THERE IS ALMOST ZERO GUARANTEE THAT THEY HAVE ANY FORM OF CONTEXT AS TO WHY THOSE TWO NAMES ARE ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK??? THEY DID NOT HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THE TURQUOISE TRAIN WAS BRAND NEW!!!

WAS I WRONG??? YES!!! DO I THINK THAT MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT WAS COMPLETELY UNCREDIBLE??? NO!!!

DO YOU FOLLOW MY THOUGHTS ON THIS??? OR IS SOMETHING STILL UNCLEAR???
    I follow your thoughts.

I just disagree with them.

20. ISO #5820

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post
    Sorry if it came out that way. I want to find you but you need to answer my previous question first. I don't plan on taking the driver seat anymore, you can do that better than me. My scumread = flipped town. Let's see your scumread?
    Yo protag you are town right? Idc about whatever nonesense you guys are talking about.

21. ISO #5821

22. ISO #5822

i asked mods and the 1 in this bunch of people part of the SoD post is not confirmed to be true so for all we know it's a modposting wolf trying to throw us off

i wouldn't let that interfere thaattt much with how we view the people in there though i do think we need to take a look at protag

23. ISO #5823

(can you please stop ignoring me and answer the question)

Can your role find factional KP or is your outting of BHD having KP literally NAI
    It's NAI.

They had two shots of finding me in a group of 3 targets. If they do, they can instantly kill me.
    They know nothing of my role except it's strong.

If I die they get my role, which is probably one of the best roles in the game (yes, it being KRC included).
    There's no way a wolf would play it this way, having my role would be a great thing for wolves.

So, they'll kill me, then wolves will kill them, and the town will be a bit worse for wear.

24. ISO #5824

25. ISO #5825

KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game

FM-Turquoise has died.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Destiny Holder

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    In this game, some people just weren't chosen by Fate. And nothing can stop fate from just banishing them... Unless the fruit of fate is shared.

The majority of the game will be considered to be "Non Chosen" by Fate. The ones Chosen by Fate will be notified at the start of Day 1. Those Chosen by Fate will "win" (not get selected for elimination) randed elimination votes against people who are Non Chosen. More players may be Chosen by Fate as the game continues.

All your actions are multitaskable with each other.

Destiny Observer (Day Action, Multitaskable): During the Day, you can choose a number of living players. At the end of the Day, you will be informed of how many people are chosen by fate within that list. Alternatively, you can try to guess who all the living Chosen players are. If you are correct, you will receive a DESTINY charge. (You cannot receive more than one DESTINY charge from this ability.)

Share the Fruit of Fate (Night Action, Multitaskable): During the Night, you can choose a pair of players. The next Day, if one is chosen by Fate and the other isn't, the fated one will have the option of sharing the fruit of fate with them. If they decide to do so, they will both be chosen by Fate. They will gain access to a shared neighborhood until one of them dies or you die. If at the End of Day both players are voting the same player, they will be immune to Roleblocks during the following Night. If that condition isn't met, the penguin will be sad. A player that was successfully targeted by this ability cannot be targeted by this ability again. There can be a maximum of three fated pairs active at once.

For each fated pair you create this way, you gain a DESTINY charge.

Penguin (Passive): Once a pair with shared fate is formed, you will send them a penguin. They will be able to play with the penguin, and the penguin will aid them in their duties... Or at least they'll try. They can't get rid of the penguin, but other than being present in everything they do, they're useless. (Flavor modifier just for fun, but the pair doesn't know it)

Blessing of Fate (Night Action, Multitaskable): During the Night, you can use one DESTINY charge to rolestop most killing powers targeting a player for the cycle (Night + following Day), this includes poison, but does not include piercing kills, nor wound. Attacks, including ITA Attacks will have their chance to kill set to 0, but will still apply Wound as normal. After using this ability on a player, then their fortunate fate has run its course and they lose their chosen status. If they were previous Sharing the Fruit of Fate, then they lose the shared hood and all associated benefits.

If you die, all ongoing effects of your role will end.

26. ISO #5826

27. ISO #5827

28. ISO #5828

29. ISO #5829

Quote Originally Posted by Lumi View Post

FM-Turquoise has died.

Their Flip

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    In this game, some people just weren't chosen by Fate. And nothing can stop fate from just banishing them... Unless the fruit of fate is shared.

The majority of the game will be considered to be "Non Chosen" by Fate. The ones Chosen by Fate will be notified at the start of Day 1. Those Chosen by Fate will "win" (not get selected for elimination) randed elimination votes against people who are Non Chosen. More players may be Chosen by Fate as the game continues.

Destiny Observer (Day Action, Multitaskable): During the Day, you can choose a number of living players. At the end of the Day, you will be informed of how many people are chosen by fate within that list. Alternatively, you can try to guess who all the living Chosen players are. If you are correct, you will receive a DESTINY charge. (You cannot receive more than one DESTINY charge from this ability.)

Share the Fruit of Fate (Night Action, Multitaskable): During the Night, you can choose a pair of players. The next Day, if one is chosen by Fate and the other isn't, the fated one will have the option of sharing the fruit of fate with them. If they decide to do so, they will both be chosen by Fate. They will gain access to a shared neighborhood until one of them dies or you die. If at the End of Day both players are voting the same player, they will be immune to Roleblocks during the following Night. If that condition isn't met, the penguin will be sad. A player that was successfully targeted by this ability cannot be targeted by this ability again. There can be a maximum of three fated pairs active at once.

Penguin (Passive): Once a pair with shared fate is formed, you will send them a penguin. They will be able to play with the penguin, and the penguin will aid them in their duties... Or at least they'll try. They can't get rid of the penguin, but other than being present in everything they do, they're useless. (Flavor modifier just for fun, but the pair doesn't know it)

Blessing of Fate (Night Action, Multitaskable): During the Night, you can use one DESTINY charge to rolestop most killing powers targeting a player for the cycle (Night + following Day), this includes poison, but does not include piercing kills, nor wound. Attacks, including ITA Attacks will have their chance to kill set to 0, but will still apply Wound as normal. After using this ability on a player, then their fortunate fate has run its course and they lose their chosen status. If they were previous Sharing the Fruit of Fate, then they lose the shared hood and all associated benefits.

kill me

30. ISO #5830

FM-Turquoise has died.

Their Flip

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:

oh

31. ISO #5831

32. ISO #5832

33. ISO #5833

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bad Hair Day View Post
    It's NAI.

They had two shots of finding me in a group of 3 targets. If they do, they can instantly kill me.
    They know nothing of my role except it's strong.

If I die they get my role, which is probably one of the best roles in the game (yes, it being KRC included).
    There's no way a wolf would play it this way, having my role would be a great thing for wolves.

So, they'll kill me, then wolves will kill them, and the town will be a bit worse for wear.
    Honestly.

Good enough for me for now

The only way this goes wrong is if you are both wolfes (would be funni), but that just means your slot is probs self resolving

34. ISO #5834

35. ISO #5835

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Angry Rectangle View Post
    i asked mods and the 1 in this bunch of people part of the SoD post is not confirmed to be true so for all we know it's a modposting wolf trying to throw us off

i wouldn't let that interfere thaattt much with how we view the people in there though i do think we need to take a look at protag

36. ISO #5836

FM-Turquoise has died.

Their Flip

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:

WELL THIS CLEARS THINGS UP A BIT!!!

37. ISO #5837

With that being said, I was targeted by someone who can make a neighbor chat and their action was unstoppable.

]I won’t reveal much of the neighbor chat, but if someone in the chat is a wolf, might as well reveal the feedback as its gonna 100% get leaked to the wolves. Player 2/Monet Rocket visited Protagionist Hair last night. I felt like this info is probably important for town to know.

38. ISO #5838

39. ISO #5839

40. ISO #5840

FM-Turquoise has died.

Their Flip

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:

GDWIEOW
    QWD

ugh.

41. ISO #5841

42. ISO #5842

With that being said, I was targeted by someone who can make a neighbor chat and their action was unstoppable.

]I won’t reveal much of the neighbor chat, but if someone in the chat is a wolf, might as well reveal the feedback as its gonna 100% get leaked to the wolves. Player 2/Monet Rocket visited Protagionist Hair last night. I felt like this info is probably important for town to know.
    MY GUY I WAS KEEPING THAT INFORMATION SILENT FOR A REASON

YOU SHOULDBVE LET PLAYER 2/MONET COME IN BEFORE WE REVEALED THAT

43. ISO #5843

44. ISO #5844

45. ISO #5845

46. ISO #5846

47. ISO #5847

48. ISO #5848

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post
    I don't have one yet, but I'll try to be off some use until I die at least.

49. ISO #5849

50. ISO #5850

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Angry Rectangle View Post

Anyone who is letting that post colour their reads right now is playing wrong.