KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 102
Register

User Tag List

Page 102 of 462 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,100 of 23056
  1. ISO #5051

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    thx

anyway tbh i don't really see much of that as wolfy? like i'm missing a lot of context (and i hate that capslock tbh it makes this too hard to read for me), but i think a lot of the stuff you've seen as wolfy there probably is more likely to be just playstyle-related things? like it seems you suspected them mainly because of the ways they were talking about their reads, but i just don't really see that, i can understand what they're getting at with most of those posts and it seems real enough of a perspective

it's still just a null slot for me tbh
    thanks for checking, I'm gonna quote some of the weird hat treatment stuff because I realize I didnt actually include it and it just rubs me the wrong way

2. ISO #5052

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Pyramid View Post
    Oink had a bad post above, I don't know how to link it here, he looks like scum giving up
    Disagree

And I think it's hard to believe that you're town who popped up during the final hour and doing the whole "who we killing?" Act

3. ISO #5053

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tiny Hippo View Post
    yeah

but thats tinfoil territory, it's fine to mention "hey thats a thing they COULD do" but to get that as the *more likely possibility* is wild

especially when the interaction felt real (but im biased cus i was there live)
    I just try to reasoning Pilgrim vs Protag from Wolf vs Wolf POV.
    This doesn't means I am right about them.
    And also I will not stay strong at this point.
    I just want to say that WvW situation here is very possible in my eyes. And TvT situation too.

4. ISO #5054

5. ISO #5055

6. ISO #5056

Ok so, i tought everyone knew this by now, but considering it's the third person i have seen (very close to EoD) not being aware of this

WE GET TWO ELIMINATIONS TODAY. THE TOP TWO WAGONS DIE. PLEASE VOTE ACCORDINGLY
    I've been trying to emphasise this with my votecounts all day ):

7. ISO #5057

To reiterate my case on NEL,

I don’t like how they have both the idea that I’m a mafia accusing NEL and Hat being w/t when they think it’s t/t BUT they also think that The Hat is a wolf. So they’re using their belief that the Hat is town to suspect me of being mafia but they also believe The hat is mafia. And they refuse to solve the contradiction

8. ISO #5058

9. ISO #5059

10. ISO #5060

11. ISO #5061

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yellow Snow View Post
    Gah

Snapread on Licki? I'd maybe go there instead looking at who's voting them & if they're mafia it would explain why I feel so out of tune with the Pilgrim/Protag stuff at least so :,)
    @FM-Yellow Snow

sure. licky is underwhelming rn in thread. i liked his SoD fine but he dipped out after setting up expectations with the quality of life posting. lots of "helpful" but he didnt then continue to turn that into solving threadpull

he also through out lazy scumreads on matchstick and red cross that felt like sheeping consensus.

(i think both those slots are town so im biased tho)

-vote FM-Old Lickilicky

12. ISO #5062

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Great Flood View Post
    Why not oink?
    I read their ISO earlier. I think all their solving has been genuine and shows a pattern of trying to get a foothold in the game, and then digging deeper as they found said foothold. Don't think there's bad faith in their posts. I could quite the wall but I doubt anyone would read it right now.

13. ISO #5063

14. ISO #5064

15. ISO #5065

16. ISO #5066

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Oink View Post

I don’t like how they have both the idea that I’m a mafia accusing NEL and Hat being w/t when they think it’s t/t BUT they also think that The Hat is a wolf. So they’re using their belief that the Hat is town to suspect me of being mafia but they also believe The hat is mafia. And they refuse to solve the contradiction
    I think this can be good to discuss on D2 , since I dont think many people will agree to do a cfd on Not ENough Legs rn

17. ISO #5067

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Lickilicky View Post
    tinnitus is scumlean for me now ngl, i asked why am i on their wolfreads and i got ignored, i feel tinnitus is throwing random reads out
    @FM-Tinnitus is this what post you were talking about?

ngl I already scumlean here so I may hop over but it doesn't seem like they lock!wolf read you

18. ISO #5068

19. ISO #5069

Oh shit, nearly wasn't able to check back in before the end. I see some mentions asking me why Candyfloss: At the time I didn't like any of the top wagons and Candyfloss stuck out to me in more recent times as someone I had a SL on. Not married to the wagon however.

I'll try and read up a few of the last pages quickly to see who I feel most strongly about out of the current wagons.

20. ISO #5070

21. ISO #5071

22. ISO #5072

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tinnitus View Post
    Perhaps a random tangent to go on at this hour but why are people TRing catnip? All their posts read very...intentional to me. A problem for tomorrow but food for thought for tonight.
    I am one townreading catnip. I think in my notes I highlited some parts I liked about them while I was catching up. Mostly mindmelds I think though

23. ISO #5073

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    Disagree

And I think it's hard to believe that you're town who popped up during the final hour and doing the whole "who we killing?" Act
    The game started in a busy moment for me and I wasn't home all day until now.
    Of course I am asking if we have a consensus yeet, I couldn't catch up and I don't know every slot in the game yet

24. ISO #5074

calling it now

the double elim is going to end up killing two people who arent even top wagons rn and im gonna be very pissity uppity about it if it ends up hitting two town (which it usually does)
    But you don't understand

a wheel told me to do it

25. ISO #5075

One, this makes me want to look into NEL

2, I don't think this is a wolf push. Considering it's going against the grain of general consensus and has a low chance of saving him.

26. ISO #5076

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sad Super Saiyan View Post
    @FM-Yellow Snow

sure. licky is underwhelming rn in thread. i liked his SoD fine but he dipped out after setting up expectations with the quality of life posting. lots of "helpful" but he didnt then continue to turn that into solving threadpull

he also through out lazy scumreads on matchstick and red cross that felt like sheeping consensus.

(i think both those slots are town so im biased tho)

-vote FM-Old Lickilicky
    @FM-Sad Super Saiyan

Can you give me a crumb of insight on the Candy shield or is it more 'just trust me on this one'

27. ISO #5077

28. ISO #5078

29. ISO #5079

30. ISO #5080

I overall think you've had some scummy posts too~ Don't ask me to find 40 mins to EoD, but~
    In the effort of consolidation, where else are you looking~?

31. ISO #5081

32. ISO #5082

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Choo-Choo View Post
    @FM-Tinnitus is this what post you were talking about?

ngl I already scumlean here so I may hop over but it doesn't seem like they lock!wolf read you
    Yeah that's the one. Considering the strength of the rest of the reads they've repped so far I'm surprised there was no follow up on this.

33. ISO #5083

34. ISO #5084

35. ISO #5085

36. ISO #5086

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Matchstick Man View Post
    -vote FM-The Hat
    -unvote

:P
    SURE!!!

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:::
    FM-Pilgrim Anatomy - REASON PREVIOUSLY LISTED!!!
    FM-Sad Super Saiyan - I COULD SEE THIS SLOT'S ACTIONS EARLY IN THE DAY AS TOWN TRYING TO MAKE THE GAME MOVE, BUT IT DOESN'T APPEAR THAT THEIR REASONING MATCHES THAT MINDSET!!! I'M SUSPICIOUS OF THEM BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THEY HAD PROPER REASONING TO BE MAKING THE MOVES THEY DID- EVEN AFTER THEY ATTEMPTED TO JUSTIFY THEM LATER ON!!! I HAVE NOT REVIEWED THEIR ISO SINCE RETURNING TO THE THREAD, HOWEVER, AND I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COULD CHANGE MY OPINION!!!
    FM-Old Lickilicky - THEIR REASONING FOR VOTING PILGRIM ANATOMY WAS WEAK!!!
    FM-The Hat - I AM UNABLE TO FORMULATE MY REASONING INTO WORDS!!! JUST BAD VIBES FROM THIS SLOT!!!

BEYOND THOSE FOUR, I HAVE SELECTED THE BOTTOM POSTERS THAT HAVE CHECKED IN TO ROUND OUT THE BOTTOM SIX SLOTS ON MY LIST!!!
    WILD!!! I WILL ADDRESS THIS NOW!!!

(2) I STAND BY MY ACCUSATION ON SSS HAVING OBSCURE REASONING!!! I CAN ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE TWO TOWNREADS I OFFERED WERE NOT WELL-DEFINED, BUT IF YOU COUNT MY SHITPOST VOTE ON HAT A READ AND TRY TO USE THAT TO PAINT ME POORLY, YOU HAVE EITHER DONE ZERO REVIEW FOR YOUR SCUMREAD OF ME OR YOU ARE WILFULLY MISINTERPRETING WHAT I AM SAYING TO SCUMPAINT ME!!!
    posts about hat that I really didn't like

the vote and unvote feels awkward (and again, is the only time that match EVER broke tone)
    the readslist, hat is *very distinctly* marked as NOT being a random no thoughts inclusion, yet later match calls out someone for taking the hat read as legitimate

feels partnered

37. ISO #5087

38. ISO #5088

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tinnitus View Post
    Perhaps a random tangent to go on at this hour but why are people TRing catnip? All their posts read very...intentional to me. A problem for tomorrow but food for thought for tonight.
    as a catnip townleaner, I don't see what you see and would say that my thoughts on that slot have been generally agreeing with a lot of their thoughts and iirc i called something out as townie that they did but I don't remember what :P

39. ISO #5089

40. ISO #5090

41. ISO #5091

42. ISO #5092

43. ISO #5093

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Talking Anthill View Post
    Anyways I ISO'd Scott

I don't like his tone, and he hasn't done much in the way of solving, but I don't see why he wouldn't stick to his guns and either play off accusations with his judge persona, or at least try to deflect and lurk. Playing the "investigate me" card seems like an unnecessary and uncharacteristic bluff for this guy.
    who is scott?

Also I believe mafia LOVE saying "invest me" so whoever Scott is, I think Scott is sus LOL

Scott who though?

44. ISO #5094

45. ISO #5095

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post
    TMI is any info that a Vanilla Town wouldn't know on D1. Is there a different definition of TMI? @@FM-Space Pizza;
    there kinda is
    TMI = having information that scum have because scum know who is town and who is scum, it isn't really related to powers

does that really change anything about how you envisioned ringmaster's accusations though...
    considering this post

did you think ringmaster was fishing for roles or something? i think i kinda get your mindset there
    hmmmm

we should probably leave you for tomorrow and see from there, i don't trust you to be scum anymore

46. ISO #5096

47. ISO #5097

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Not Enough Legs View Post
    I overall think you've had some scummy posts too~ Don't ask me to find 40 mins to EoD, but~
    In the effort of consolidation, where else are you looking~?
    I was looking at Protag and Match. I gave cases on them earlier but honestly I think I’m parking here so

48. ISO #5098

49. ISO #5099

50. ISO #5100