KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 360
Register

User Tag List

Page 360 of 462 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 370 410 460 ... LastLast
Results 17,951 to 18,000 of 23056
  1. ISO #17951

2. ISO #17952

3. ISO #17953

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

I really like my theory crafting, makes total sense, they got a slank vigilante n1 and a spam viiglante n2, and then they got some other item that they may have tried to use on hippo, and they gave op items to villagers to counter balance this

(Explains fluffer dying then the 3 KP nigbt n2)

4. ISO #17954

5. ISO #17955

6. ISO #17956

-vote FM-Droopy Snout

the most pinging post i remember from them was when someone townlocked them earlier for mech reasons and their reaction was "oh yeah haha i guess i am clear now"

they have been shielding a lot of wolves iirc and probably overlooked by others often due to misclear.

ringmaster is right. can we really confirm their mech?

idk. gonna park vote here for now. probably more interested in than candy simply because candy didn't shield wolves this hard.

7. ISO #17957

8. ISO #17958

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post
    -vote FM-Droopy Snout

the most pinging post i remember from them was when someone townlocked them earlier for mech reasons and their reaction was "oh yeah haha i guess i am clear now"

they have been shielding a lot of wolves iirc and probably overlooked by others often due to misclear.

ringmaster is right. can we really confirm their mech?

idk. gonna park vote here for now. probably more interested in than candy simply because candy didn't shield wolves this hard.
    Ok but hear me out

Candy also wasnt here

So they also coulnt have been defending wolves this hard

9. ISO #17959

10. ISO #17960

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chibi Minnie View Post
    I feel like the fact I'm a high killpower role when wolf has like 100 killpower should show you I; m town already Lipstick!

If I was a wolf then Idk what the balancers were smoking tbh
    Yeah you're probably town

I'm just a bit hyper vigilant

It's (mostly) for the better

I hope!

11. ISO #17961

12. ISO #17962

13. ISO #17963

14. ISO #17964

15. ISO #17965

16. ISO #17966

17. ISO #17967

18. ISO #17968

19. ISO #17969

20. ISO #17970

21. ISO #17971

22. ISO #17972

23. ISO #17973

24. ISO #17974

25. ISO #17975

26. ISO #17976

27. ISO #17977

28. ISO #17978

29. ISO #17979

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Space Pizza View Post
    i remember liking early four past seven a little, but haven't gotten further than that; wouldn't shoo there just yet
    umm, this is rude, why; wouldn't shoot there (lol) and would like to know where that's coming from (referring to self)
    dredge is playing the "you wouldn't daaaaare" game and I don't like it; could shoot
    haven't gotten around to reading breakup, we're almost never there at the same time; wouldn't shoot there just yet
    i liked candy's "dont let yellow slip through" or something like that at last EoD; wouldn't shoot there just yet
    catnip... pending something, actually, i have to catch up on something before
    choo exists, they post. nothing pings me either way. not my first choice, would iso before shooting, but no objection

where are chroma and platypus in that list? also, why is noone talking about mining peep? is there mech im missing or is there wolf shielding going on?
    Interesting

30. ISO #17980

31. ISO #17981

Spoiler : some Pizza ISO stuff :

i vibe with the confusion around dredge, i vibe with not liking luigi's tone (speaking of which, where's that guy)
    haven't liked peekaboo's pop-ins (i feel like they are literally incarnating the gnome in their avatar lol, just saying hi to say... stuff) and not sure i vibe with snoopy droopy being town
    This is shade on 3 or 4 villagers
    no clue about many of those people, but
    - take off player 2 (towny frustration in recent events) and maybe hat (he's not horrible, not super towny either but id like to see him try and participate in itas)
    - murder chroma, platypus, monet
    - mr clean is definetly going up there for the random stuff, he's just going "meh i can shoot whoever" rn
    Feels like all villagers to me
    -vote FM-Mining Peep

this post has been bothering me all night. it's like they knew Monet would flip town.
    looking at the flips, they also casually placed their vote on a wolf (when it couldnt change anything anymore). this is not towny mindset

considering flip, i like this
    it's not over-the-top "notice meee", it's not super noticeable, it's just a genuine call-out on scum
    Good look for Peep and not good look for Candyfloss (go check for context if necessary by following this quote, too lazy to insert the quotes he is talking about with BBCode shenanigans)
    no, quite the opposite lol
    platypus was shielding chroma earlier without a steady reasoning to do so

and they had been generally very much not towny, centered on survival and not solvy
    meanwhile I'm still not sure why Anthill was shot and that definetly wasn't made clear by platypus

hence i think if we kill chroma and they flip red, which is likely, we have a nice package of two wolves
    I somewhat question V!Chroma since this is the second or third time Pizza has tried to set up a red Chroma flip -> flip Platy immediately type of thing? Could also just be trying to get one of two villagers killed idk. Thoughts on this welcomed.
    i remember liking early four past seven a little, but haven't gotten further than that; wouldn't shoo there just yet
    umm, this is rude, why; wouldn't shoot there (lol) and would like to know where that's coming from
    dredge is playing the "you wouldn't daaaaare" game and I don't like it; could shoot
    haven't gotten around to reading breakup, we're almost never there at the same time; wouldn't shoot there just yet
    i liked candy's "dont let yellow slip through" or something like that at last EoD; wouldn't shoot there just yet
    catnip... pending something, actually, i have to catch up on something before
    choo exists, they post. nothing pings me either way. not my first choice, would iso before shooting, but no objection

where are chroma and platypus in that list? also, why is noone talking about mining peep? is there mech im missing or is there wolf shielding going on?
    Yeah chroma/platy/peep probably has 2 villagers minimum
    when were you promoted?
    If I was ballsier I would say this is unaligned with Catnip but I'm not confident enough in that tbh especially since this was when Pizza was actually on a shotlist.
    I'll say it is worth exactly one villager point in catnip's favor.

Here's where I am at right now (will be AFK for a while now, not ordered within tiers because I'm lazy):

Top villagers never rescinding:
    FM-Peekaboo
    FM-Autumn
    FM-Tiny Hippo
    FM-Lipstick
    FM-Player 2
    FM-Ringmaster

Very villagery unlikely to reconsider: (also includes slots that I am accepting shield/reasoning on from top villagers)
    FM-Protagonist Hair
    FM-Mining Peep
    FM-Old Lickilicky
    FM-Chibi Minnie

GTH Villager / slight Villageleans:
    FM-Chromatography
    FM-Platypus
    FM-Four Past Seven
    FM-Eyescream

Nulls to be sorted:
    FM-Breakup
    FM-Candyfloss
    FM-Catnip
    FM-Choo-Choo
    FM-Droopy Snout
    FM-Lassie
    FM-The Great Flood

Among my top 2 tiers 1 wolf max. Village leans has more villagers than wolves. Nulls has most wolves of my entire list. That's how I feel right now.
    I'd like to find reasons to villageread Breakup, Candy, Droopy, and Lassie the quickest. If I was solely responsible for resolving with ITAs I'd choose Flood Catnip and Choo.
    The first thing on my todo list when I come back is check where Catnip started talking about who we don't have any reasons to TR. That line of logic is good and whether or not it's from a villager Catnip depends on who all was on it and I don't remember all the names (only myself and Breakup, ik there were more). Once again please tag me if you want me to see anything byebye happy Easter

32. ISO #17982

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lassie View Post
    I'm reading it now and see some? but also there's posts where it's definitely wrong
    can you show the TMI-ey posts
    Virtually all their townreads feel like TMI. There's also agenda - they find reasons to townread their wolfbuddies - but they're a bit more careful and thorough about explaining their reasoning on townreading wolves than townreading town (or wolfreading wolves). They just throw around correct reads and overexplain the incorrect ones

33. ISO #17983

34. ISO #17984

35. ISO #17985

36. ISO #17986

37. ISO #17987

38. ISO #17988

39. ISO #17989

40. ISO #17990

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post
    Why exactly?
    They talked about you so much, and also almost seemed to TMI you flipping wolf when going "if Chroma flips wolf, go after Anthill". They did a similar setup of "if Pilgrim flips villager, let's go after Protagonist", and I believe that was V/V, and the rest of their iso does not betray a generally... elegant strategy. I don't like to underestimate people, but... I almost think they wouldn't think to say that unless you would actually flip wolf.

Now, on the other hand, they totally tried to get you killed a ton. However... they also did that with other wolfbuddies, so.

41. ISO #17991

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Catnip View Post
    They talked about you so much, and also almost seemed to TMI you flipping wolf when going "if Chroma flips wolf, go after Anthill". They did a similar setup of "if Pilgrim flips villager, let's go after Protagonist", and I believe that was V/V, and the rest of their iso does not betray a generally... elegant strategy. I don't like to underestimate people, but... I almost think they wouldn't think to say that unless you would actually flip wolf.

Now, on the other hand, they totally tried to get you killed a ton. However... they also did that with other wolfbuddies, so.
    When I looked at the ISO, I only saw them try to kill Pyramid. Which other wolfbuddies are you referring to?

42. ISO #17992

43. ISO #17993

44. ISO #17994

45. ISO #17995

46. ISO #17996

47. ISO #17997

48. ISO #17998

49. ISO #17999

50. ISO #18000