KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 245
Register

User Tag List

Page 245 of 462 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,250 of 23056
  1. ISO #12201

2. ISO #12202

3. ISO #12203

4. ISO #12204

5. ISO #12205

6. ISO #12206

7. ISO #12207

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    Can you elaborate on how the interaction felt aligned in a town way?
    I'll try my best. Feels like something that's hard to describe. Time for some BBcode magic.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chromatography View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    I don't agree with hon hon or eyescream. Lipstick gives me weird feels so consider that one just a half-disagree.
    Have you explained your read on me? I feel I've seen you shade me a few times but not seen a reason.
    You just seem really really cordial. Like your tone is measured and noninflammatory no matter what happens and it makes me paranoid that it's friend wolf. I think the only thing I've agreed with you POE-wise (post-turq) was pushing goldfish.
    That's because I try to keep it chill? I don't like insulting people and think it hurts the game, and the most you'll get from me is being kind of smart and petty at times(look at my interactions with Scarf and a couple others early on), and I only really get worked up when I feel something is right and people are arguing hard against it for the wrong directions. Or if I think someone has frustrating/stupid reasoning on me, but even then I try to keep it civil, you know?

I know we've disagreed on Hon. Who are some other people you have issues with? I know this is just gonna fiel your paranoia, but I've been putting off ISO'ing you and maybe this'll help me get a better read on you.
    I'm not asking you be rough or anything. I do appreciate and respect kindness. It more that when I look beyond that, I don't feel have a lot in common. So I'm wondering if my guard is being dropped since you're easy to get along with.

Off the top of my head, we've had opposite takes on bad hair, ZOMG, and Lipstick.

I do think you should ISO me regardless though because, as I said earlier, I'm one of the people with few posts atp so it won't be long or ttime-intensive.
    first thing is that it feels like this whole interaction is preety reasonable, like above average reasonable but not so much that its like robotic (both are solving each other or something like that)

second thing is that I also felt that the way it was being reasonable could be very susceptible to theater or self-awareness of needing to theater (see: 2nd quote in particular)

the last two quotes are what make me feel like it isn't w/w, the strongest point I think I can point to is this

the mention of "I know this is just gonna fiel your paranoia" by Eyescream and "I do think you should ISO me regardless though" by Chroma

if we assume both are wolves here then they're kinda just blatantly telling each other what to do (how to act) out in the open instead of in wolf chat or something

its perhaps theoretically possible to be w/w but its kinda ballsy and well-done and I'm not gonna tinfoil it

Hope that makes sense?

8. ISO #12208

9. ISO #12209

10. ISO #12210

11. ISO #12211

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goblin and Worg View Post
    Even if some of the claims right now are wolves, scum have more anti-claim targets than they can shoot at.

Which guarantees an unblockable kill almost every night which means any living protection powers are probably moderately useless for a while.
    Ah tonight would probably be the last since the conditional kills are 3-shot

12. ISO #12212

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Four Past Seven View Post
    moving on to next quote

Goblin is someone I never really looked at in the past 2 day phases, and this entrance seemed preety good to me. Its the sort of post that would be made if you were less informed / without TMI, to an extent that I don't think wolves would actively note.

Also Goblin's posts later this SoD have been preety towny, but I'd like to pretend that I found them towny on this post alone and was smart.
    Addendum:

Completely forgot to add from my notes that this assumes there's a wolf in the dead chats or whatever.

I'm not keeping track of them and since there was so much discussion of them I assumed a wolf was in there.

13. ISO #12213

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Player 2 View Post
    Like I am sorry I missed most of D2 due to work/exhaustion, but it feels like people are being absurdly opportunistic with using my absence to justify some rather questionable pushes on me here
    I am sorry but besides the thing you said about Talking Anthill, it literally just sounds like you are kinda just squirming and just kinda throwing out AtE to try to make people stop pushing you instead of doing something productive

14. ISO #12214

15. ISO #12215

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Talking Anthill View Post
    "Choo Choo: Asking to be added to moon chat a while after it was mentioned, only because they happened to remember it, is towny. Scum most likely would have talked about it in scumchat and been coordinated about it. Sticking to Pilgrim was towny, but changing to Peep instead of coasting with a stale scumread was also good. The shift to licki was strange, but I don't see any scum motivation for it. They also called out Pyramid for TMI and shot Red Cross. Basically locktown."
    back to my next pin or whatever

the latter part about how choo acted towards pyramid and red cross I could see some level of clearing

I mostly had this pinned so I can look into it later. I don't know if what Anthill says here is true, but if true, then I might be able to get an easy read off on Choo. We'll see when we get there.

16. ISO #12216

I'll try my best. Feels like something that's hard to describe. Time for some BBcode magic.

first thing is that it feels like this whole interaction is preety reasonable, like above average reasonable but not so much that its like robotic (both are solving each other or something like that)

second thing is that I also felt that the way it was being reasonable could be very susceptible to theater or self-awareness of needing to theater (see: 2nd quote in particular)

the last two quotes are what make me feel like it isn't w/w, the strongest point I think I can point to is this

the mention of "I know this is just gonna fiel your paranoia" by Eyescream and "I do think you should ISO me regardless though" by Chroma

if we assume both are wolves here then they're kinda just blatantly telling each other what to do (how to act) out in the open instead of in wolf chat or something

its perhaps theoretically possible to be w/w but its kinda ballsy and well-done and I'm not gonna tinfoil it

Hope that makes sense?
    I see, got it. I think I agree that it's probably not theater and if it is it's well done. Could be W/T with a good wolf though.

17. ISO #12217

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Hat View Post
    Hey chat, back after I 'd a few hours ago, is the last 10 or so pages worth catching up on? Have we decided on our PoE/shotlist for today? Or at least for session 1?
    you had a baby? congratulations
    i think brief discussion of the list was gone over so ye

18. ISO #12218

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Space Pizza View Post
    i like this

lmao

generally speaking, honhon is cool and jokey in a genuine-looking way, and this doesn't get in the way of solviness at all
    seriously guys if your poop looks like honhon you need to consult a doctor

thought there was an inconsistency in iso about his read on pilgrim but i think i misread, correct me if im wrong @ others, but otherwise i think he's probably town

this was made after posts saying pilgrim wasn't scummy, rather close to eod. not sure why scum baguette would do this

this feels pure
    (also i hadn't seen this from chromatography but this is so weak lol. if you're confirmable, do stuff to help instead of being a 20 post slot. don't trust that, good ita target imo)

infinite love for this post

yeah the baguette is town. who was hating on the baguette earlier, trying to eat it with ita? because that's a no no
    The only thing I see here that is remotely towny from Hon Hon Hon is the Pyramid vote

The rest of your reasoning doesn't jive with me

1. First post you pointed out was okay

2. Mafia apparently can't be "cool and jokey". I have seen mafia say stuff like this all the time and it's not like Hon Hon Hon has kept up this energy.

3. Skipping to Chromatology comment, I find it rather scummy actually, I don't know how you got this as towny

4. Infinite love for what? I mean calling out pyramid is cool

19. ISO #12219

Seems to be a megafan of Hon Hon Hon.

Think this is a strange interaction.

Talks about flashing bad hair for being scummy but doesn't actually do it, instead decides an ITA is more reasonable.

RNG their EOD1 vote for Flood before joining the two top wagons instead.

A lot of kerfluffle with Legs only to say they're not seriously pushing them but calling out their hedgyness. Goes on to ITA Legs anyway.

Votes Red Cross several hours after the 3p claim.
    ----------
    Yeah, I don't feel great about this slot. I could easily see them flip mafia.
    preety much full-on agree with Chroma here and if I were to use my ITA on anyone, Anthill is probably one of the people I would

if they don't end up on the list I probably just sheep Ringmaster if I don't have any alternative suspicions at that point + vote Anthill

20. ISO #12220

21. ISO #12221

22. ISO #12222

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    what are people's thoughts on the great flood?
    I don't have all that much, I remember thinking they were slightly townie for just blatantly not using their medium chat for a while, but I'm not sure how much stock I put into that & that's all that comes to mind initially

23. ISO #12223

Anyways here's how yesterday's ITAs went
    ITA Session 1:

March 25th, 2024, 11:01 AM Old Lickilicky -> Peekaboo, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:02 AM Mr Clean -> Angry Rectangle, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:02 AM Tiny Hippo -> Space Pizza, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:03 AM Matchstick Man -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:10 AM Mining Peep -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:11 AM Pareidolia -> Hon Hon Hon, missed: wound inflicted (Note, this was processed after the silent shot at March 25th, 2024, 11:14 AM)
    March 25th, 2024, 11:13 AM (This is the time it was processed, impossible to know when it was submitted) Silent shot -> missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:20 AM Eyescream -> Hon Hon Hon, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:22 AM Breakup -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:26 AM Monet Rocket misspelled an attempt to ITA Heterochromia
    March 25th, 2024, 11:26 AM Choo Choo -> Red Cross, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:30 AM Monet Rocket once again attempted to ITA Heterochromia
    March 25th, 2024, 11:35 AM Platypus -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:35 AM Monet Rocket -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:35 AM Bad Hair Day attempted to ITA Hon Hon Hon
    March 25th, 2024, 11:40 AM Bad Hair Day once again attempted to ITA Hon Hon Hon
    March 25th, 2024, 11:42 AM SSS -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:45 AM Bad Hair Day -> Angry Rectangle, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 11:53 AM Ringmaster -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:03 PM Droopy Snout -> Red Cross, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:06 PM Four Past Seven -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:16 PM Hon Hon Hon -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:19 PM Disco Dancer -> Joycat, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:19 PM Angry Rectangle -> Heterochromia, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:21 PM The Hat -> Heterochromia, hit: killed, was town.
    March 25th, 2024, 12:27 PM Goldfish Bowl -> Angry Rectangle, hit: killed, was town.
    March 25th, 2024, 12:32 PM Scarf -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:45 PM Talking Anthill -> Not Enough Legs, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 12:55 PM Oink -> Not Enough Legs, hit, killed, was town.
    March 25th, 2024, 12:59 PM Red Cross attempted to shoot Hon Hon Hon
    March 25th, 2024, 12:59 PM Space Pizza -> Pyramid, hit, killed, was mafia
    March 25th, 2024, 01:00 PM Red Cross attempted to shoot Hon Hon Hon

ITA Session 2:

March 25th, 2024, 05:58 PM Wakka Wakka functionally outted by accidentally trying to shoot Naptime
    March 25th, 2024, 06:00 PM Yellow Snow -> Wakka Wakka, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:00 PM Candyfloss -> Wakka Wakka, hit: killed, was mafia
    March 25th, 2024, 06:00 PM [REFUNDED] The Great Flood -> Wakka Wakka
    March 25th, 2024, 06:00 PM Naptime attempted to shoot Wakka Wakka
    March 25th, 2024, 06:00 PM Lipstick attempted to shoot Wakka Wakka
    March 25th, 2024, 06:00 PM [REFUNDED] Goblin and Worg -> Wakka Wakka
    March 25th, 2024, 06:01 PM Wakka Wakka -> Naptime (died before shot went through)
    March 25th, 2024, 06:01 PM [REFUNDED] Lipstick -> Wakka Wakka
    March 25th, 2024, 06:01 PM Naptime -> Thumbs Up, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:03 PM [REFUNDED] Chromatography -> Wakka Wakka
    March 25th, 2024, 06:04 PM Autumn -> Thumbs Up, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:04 PM The Great Flood -> Thumbs Up, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:04 PM Lassie -> Thumbs Up, hit: killed, was mafia
    March 25th, 2024, 06:04 PM [REFUNDED] Chromatography -> Thumbs Up
    March 25th, 2024, 06:04 PM [REFUNDED] Chibi Minnie -> Thumbs Up
    March 25th, 2024, 06:04 PM [REFUNDED] Goblin and Worg -> Thumbs Up
    March 25th, 2024, 06:06 PM [REFUNDED] Lipstick -> Thumbs Up
    March 25th, 2024, 06:10 PM Red Cross -> Popcorn Axolotyl, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:10 PM Chibi Minnie -> Popcorn Axolotyl, hit: killed, was town
    March 25th, 2024, 06:10 PM [REFUNDED] Chromatography -> Popcorn Axolotyl
    March 25th, 2024, 06:11 PM Goblin and Worg -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:13 PM Chromatography -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:15 PM Player 2 -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:17 PM Red Cross attempted to shoot Monet Rocket
    March 25th, 2024, 06:17 PM Lipstick -> Monet Rocket, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 06:49 PM Peakaboo -> Red Cross, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 07:01 PM Dredge attempted to shoot Bad Hair Day
    March 25th, 2024, 07:05 PM NOTE: Red cross claimed benign neutral here
    March 25th, 2024, 07:13 PM Dredge -> Bad Hair Day, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 07:15 PM Snuggles -> Hon Hon Hon, missed: wound inflicted
    March 25th, 2024, 07:37 PM Protagonist Hair -> Red Cross, missed: wound inflicted
    ZOMG, Catnip, Joycat all holstered their ITAs.

24. ISO #12224

25. ISO #12225

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Choo-Choo View Post
    I went over their tunnel of catnip D2 and thought it was wolfy + dead reinforced that read over night phase

by that time nobody had fought against it either
    Let it be known that I also made an extensive case against Dredge, their iso is poo and full of inconsistencies in both play and tone

26. ISO #12226

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Hat View Post
    I'll be going to bed in a bit, I think I'm turning around on my luigi scumread, but let it be known that I really think that dredge and monet should be on the shotlist/PoE for today, even if my word doesn't carry a lot of weight apparently
    i don't understand your monet read

27. ISO #12227

I find myself not really vibing with any of the logic Space Pizza has put down upon looking, like the Lipstick sus as another example #11801, Lipstick felt pretty towny in real time to me. And I think the post Space Pizza points out seems like a pretty towny stream of consciousness post (even if it kinda just goes nowhere).

Their initial Lipstick suspicion from day 1 is a little buzzword salad at the bottom #2107.

Though with all this said, I'm not convinced Space Pizza is scum, like #4991/#5044/#5120/#5141/#8376/#8417 are all really good looks in terms of Space Pizza versus Pyramid and Space Pizza's shot hit Pyramid

28. ISO #12228

29. ISO #12229

next few pins I had were really just solving via semi-sheeping other reads or thoughts honestly

I don't think I've made these following opinions clear, or just never stated them, so I'm going to do so now.

Dredge is someone that I've not really had a significant impression of (either way) since a case they made on d1. This is likely impacted by an imperfect memory attention span and this being a mash, but I'm worried that they have been coasting to some extent -- I might see a good post here or there, but I don't feel like I can recall a time they've actually solved and it meant something to me. They've been discussed a lot this SoD3 and frankly I felt there were times there were really good points against them and then Dredge would make a preety decent defense. At one point though someone voiced the thought that Dredge is a topic best reserved for later (or something to that effect) and frankly I agree with it. Perhaps next day phase or the one after.

Lipstick made a few good posts today, but I also had that impression growing last day phase too. Don't think I ever voiced the townread on them.

I had one more thought here but it was on mech and I redacted it. I might reference it in the future here, who knows?

30. ISO #12230

Matey now lissen up real careful

1) I've been role copped already and its been confirmed Im a pirate

2) The seas be a calling and I done me some sailing in the night, away from all ye pesky land lubbers with ya wolf this and wolf dat, there be no wolves at sea matey! (For real its a result of me using my investigate, I have to take a break the next night and sail away.)
    I tend to not trust claims fully, and if I have my own investigative powers I tend to verify them.

That said though you're right it could've been a commute and I think I'm really dumb for not realizing that.

The thematic sense of it seems reasonable at which point I'm just going to assume its NAI at best and not something the hosts may or may have not added in for AI. It just confused the heck out of me and so I assumed it was Bad (TM).

31. ISO #12231

32. ISO #12232

33. ISO #12233

34. ISO #12234

35. ISO #12235

36. ISO #12236

@FM-The Hat and @FM-Four Past Seven

Why were you trying to track/investigate me?
    It was a hunch based on some spew analysis I did

But also for reasons I won't elaborate, it usually generates less risk for me to role-cop someone with claims already out in the open than someone with no mech / no claims / no information given. That isn't a 100% accurate description, but its close enough.

37. ISO #12237

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Snuggles View Post
    I am sorry but besides the thing you said about Talking Anthill, it literally just sounds like you are kinda just squirming and just kinda throwing out AtE to try to make people stop pushing you instead of doing something productive
    Im sorry but this post makes it sound like you havent read the game, dont want anyone asking why you didnt die to poison and are now trying to defend a partner

38. ISO #12238

Yes, someone has already done this, I was checked N1 and someone confirmed I was a pirate with a pistol with no bullets
    yep
    and that very vague thing is really the only thing i know about you

oh and your like sad or something

39. ISO #12239

It was a hunch based on some spew analysis I did

But also for reasons I won't elaborate, it usually generates less risk for me to role-cop someone with claims already out in the open than someone with no mech / no claims / no information given. That isn't a 100% accurate description, but its close enough.
    in other words I tend to think my role investigative stuff is best used to verify things rather than just investigating whoever I think is most sus

40. ISO #12240

41. ISO #12241

I know I said last post but more like last thought
    I'll might be able to check in during ITA session 1 tomorrow but I won't have time to read thread by then so I'd prefer not to shoot during that session unless it is particularly pertinent that I do, much rather save it for session 2 this time

42. ISO #12242

43. ISO #12243

44. ISO #12244

45. ISO #12245

kinda towny response tbh
    I think I would be fine if Player 2 was on the 2nd tier or even out of the shots list completely.

I actually don't even know what the shots list looks currently. But its worth mentioning regardless.

46. ISO #12246

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dredge View Post
    so you guys should be able to investigate player 2 tonight then
    Don't need to I think.

Their posts as of the past two hours were kinda convincing imo. At the very least I'd imagine there are more interesting people to use my investigations on -- there's more mech being said every day and shifting reads and etc.

47. ISO #12247

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Snuggles View Post
    I honestly don't know how you drew that conclusion. Especially when referring to a valid criticism of Talking Anthill.

48. ISO #12248

here for a couple minutes before sleep

ftr hat I am genuinely sorry that I haven't done the work to compile everything into one post about you. Both for the fact that it's more fair to you, and the fact that it *probably* would mean you're actually on ITA lists, where as it is you likely won't be. It would have been my focus today if I had the time, but I've mostly been phoneposting and don't think that's likely to change for the next bit

49. ISO #12249

Crap its 3am

I might not be back till like ITA 2 or the hour before that cuz I still got some stuff to do that I haven't started. If I'm around for ITA 1, it'd probably would be a pop-in at the latter half of it or close to not at all.

So don't @ me if I somehow become a person to remove people from the list.

50. ISO #12250