KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 227
Register

User Tag List

Page 227 of 462 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,350 of 23056
  1. ISO #11301

2. ISO #11302

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Hat View Post
    Why no Luigi? Otherwise I'm fine with the list for now, up until I read anthill or whatever
    I wanted to re-eval luigi, since my read is stale and I don't have reinforced confidence from dead chat. Not going to shield the slot though

3. ISO #11303

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Choo-Choo View Post
    Proposed shotlist:

T1: Dredge / Candyfloss / Monet Rocket
    T2: ZOMG / Anthill

Please raise all concerns now.
    Why is Dredge in T1? If you’ve mentioned before give me a way to find it so I can read it later tonight when I’m at home.

4. ISO #11304

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    I had decent vibes on ZOMG near EOD yesterday, but nothing concrete.

I'd personally move Anthill up to T1. Don't have a strong opinion on Dredge, but didn't really like their "let's flashwagons BHD!" Stuff on d1. Similar to Anthill, came off like a wolf who didn't give a fuck in the face of what is increasingly verified town wagons.
    Works for me

5. ISO #11305

Naptime’s read in hood chat before they died:

Choo choo can die
    follow tin’s dead list
    catnip probably town
    autumn most useful town in this game
    eyescream need death
    Hon Hon/ZOMG should die
    minor sus on SSS
    and finally he said dont let tiny hippo skate by

6. ISO #11306

Why no Luigi? Otherwise I'm fine with the list for now, up until I read anthill or whatever
    Player 2 seemed townyish from how far I got into EOD1. Maybe less so if Licky is town(I liked their posts around the Licky wagon), but I'm not really keen on shooting them at this point.

7. ISO #11307

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Peekaboo View Post
    Why is Dredge in T1? If you’ve mentioned before give me a way to find it so I can read it later tonight when I’m at home.
    My case for Dredge lies in my bigpost for d3, but in summary " iso is full of holes, just read like, five lines above, skip the ISO if you want. They also tried to shoot anyone other than the third party (who was actually a wolf) whilst also spending the entire time beforehand thinking UHHHHHHHHHHH HAT AND RED CROSS ARE ALLIGNED"

8. ISO #11308

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yellow Snow View Post
    Snuggles had a bunch of people calling for them to be saved at least so I thought it was still plausible they were just healed, I agree that I think poisons are fake but if so I think the whole point of them is to gauge reactions from people, so it's probably better to at least postpone this conversation D:

It's only really me sticking up for them so less likely they would be healed if the poison's real so I did kinda want to let that play out as well just to either affirm my thoughts there or see if they potentially go into antispew instead
    That's fair. Though, again, I think it was inevitable it would be discussed pretty early today.

9. ISO #11309

okay, so why does this make you unpaired?
    Because wolf!dredge isn't going to push his partner over a naptime hunch, pair them with Hat possibly and tell the entire game that my scum partner visited me when I would have TMI explanation or even a fake claim mechanically to explain it.

10. ISO #11310

11. ISO #11311

12. ISO #11312

@FM-Peekaboo below is what initially tipped me off to have Dredge on my radar, and the dead reinforced my confidence there.

Spoiler : quote :

Spoiler : quotewalling :

Catnip points out their grievances with dredge (unprompted) after dregde complains that catnip was townread and they weren't. Dredge's reaction to this is "wtf, I thought you townread me?" (very similar to their post that catnip quoted)

i really don't like dredge's angle here, catnip saying it's townie is whatever but I like their insistence with their wolf feeling

catnip goes through dredge's arguments for suspecting catnip. I don't really have the context for the first two points but I believe they're defensible

as for the third point I believe I remember the context -- catnip saw Oink say that they were busy and imply that it should be NAI that they entered the thread as late as they did and posted a little emotionally over it. I really don't understand dredge's angle here -- it was wolfy because ... sheeping protag's one liner about it? It doesn't really seem to apply (granted I have no idea what the one liner was) and is kinda a bad point imo.

UPDATE: i found the 1 liner, I think
    Spoiler : quotes :

and the catnip post, for reference:

This doesn't even read like it could be construed as sheeping the one liner? I read it as genuine and related to posting about activity; I don't see any subtext about implying it's wolfy at all lol

so imo one of dredge's points (which may just be tacked on to make the case stronger?) is just wrong, which catnip goes on themselves about:

----- then, dredge posts a case

dredge opens by flat out accusing catnip of lying -- having badgered oink for being late, then sheeping it being >rand w -- and pushes hard on the point that now they're sheeping... goblin?

Why does the narrative change here? Anyways, catnip themselves deconstructs it pretty fine so i'm not going to repeat that:

catnip clarifies things, and honestly in a way that's pretty easy to understand, but dredge doesn't really seem to get it, and circles back to sheeping protaginst hair this time (which is like, wut, am i missing some context here?? Dredge seems to continuously misinterpret what catnip is saying and at this point it's really hard to believe that perspective is legitimate.

(there was more quotes between the two of them, but i didn't have much to say so I cut them out)

Dredge has consistently brought arguments to the table that while yes, some of them are valid points that catnip does address, the ones that keep getting argued over either change between posts (sheeping protag --> sheeping goblin, which was never mentioned before) or are just so extremely tunneled that catnip could just quote themselves to discuss the point.

The arguments here and here hardly make sense to me anymore (I tried to boil them down to points but couldn't). My take on this is that dredge just tunneled catnip for some reason (? to seem productive, to cause something to happen?) and brought up arguments seemingly just for the sake of arguing.

It's hard to see their involvement here as genuine, and I think catnip saw it too by the end, but they didn't say much about it themselves and end up seemingly townreading them by the end of it. Which, I don't understand, I had dredge as a slight townlean before this but now I'm putting this as a wolflean after reading this.

tldr - catnip v dredge is a lot of dredge being wolfy (by bringing up dead points slightly shifted to poke holes at catnip & their perspective is really hard to follow and see as genuine). Catnip townreading dredge for this is weird, but i can see it because from the perspective of the victim of the tunnel the absurdity of the tunnel would be amplified to a point where it seems -EV for a wolf to do (?)

This could be w/w theatre (since nobody in thread seemed to care (from what I remember, could definitely be wrong here)), but I think that's unlikely at best considering the nature of this tunnel and that catnip is town

...this took me way too long to make

13. ISO #11313

14. ISO #11314

15. ISO #11315

16. ISO #11316

17. ISO #11317

18. ISO #11318

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Lickilicky View Post
    Naptime’s read in hood chat before they died:

Choo choo can die
    follow tin’s dead list
    catnip probably town
    autumn most useful town in this game
    eyescream need death
    Hon Hon/ZOMG should die
    minor sus on SSS
    and finally he said dont let tiny hippo skate by
    Hippo is pretty mech cleared? This coming from someone who struggles to come to a townread on him.

Disagree on Choo Choo and Hon, a little disagreement on ZOMG.

The rest seems decent if true.

19. ISO #11319

20. ISO #11320

21. ISO #11321

22. ISO #11322

23. ISO #11323

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    Hippo is pretty mech cleared? This coming from someone who struggles to come to a townread on him.

Disagree on Choo Choo and Hon, a little disagreement on ZOMG.

The rest seems decent if true.
    is he? i wasnt rly following mechs can you point out where hes mech clear

24. ISO #11324

25. ISO #11325

26. ISO #11326

27. ISO #11327

28. ISO #11328

29. ISO #11329

30. ISO #11330

is he? i wasnt rly following mechs can you point out where hes mech clear
    It has to do with Pyramid's(?) flip, whoever had the Morshu shop. His role basically says he can't target scum in N1. Hippo had claimed to be visited by a shop way before the flip.

So if the rolecard is to be trusted, the only way Hippo can be scum is if someone else claims to have been visited by the shop, or if one of the people who died N1 was visited by the shop.

31. ISO #11331

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sad Super Saiyan View Post
    -vote FM-Choo-Choo

ftr. one of the main mid tier slots i wanna seriously eval tomorrow. rereading his sod1 was kinda underwhelming, could be utr scum, but there have been moments that were really solid, so i need to do a more thourough reading
    The dead can say what they want but it’s uncanny how many times someone votes choo and then immedaitelt die

32. ISO #11332

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dredge View Post
    Because wolf!dredge isn't going to push his partner over a naptime hunch, pair them with Hat possibly and tell the entire game that my scum partner visited me when I would have TMI explanation or even a fake claim mechanically to explain it.
    So, you're unpaired because why?

I genuinely don't mean to strawman you, I think it's just hard for me to understand without context.

My understanding is:

Red Cross wolfreads --> townreads Hat
    Naptime calls it out, suggests something about an item
    Red Cross says that yes, that item was why they swapped their read on a dime
    You push Red Cross

I don't see how Red Cross maybe visiting you plays in here

33. ISO #11333

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Ringmaster View Post
    The dead can say what they want but it’s uncanny how many times someone votes choo and then immedaitelt die
    Ftr it was funny

Cuz the deads told me to sheep SSS

And then I was like 'so I go for Choo Choo?'

Dead chat: No no Choo Choo town

34. ISO #11334

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Protagonist Hair View Post
    easy champ

we need to sort the wounded players first
    I'd def leave out Joycat out of list now. I know I shot them first IIRC but at the time I felt good about it and not many were objecting (and I really needed that pfp restriction). Looking at who else shot and the Matchstick flip I'd prob TL Joycat for now.

35. ISO #11335

36. ISO #11336

37. ISO #11337

i mean tiny hippo and mining peep can prove it if you doubt me
    Meh, to be fair, I think I'm colored by the fact that some people I was townreading seemed confident on you D1 so I'm not like...let me blast you right now, but weary.

38. ISO #11338

39. ISO #11339

40. ISO #11340

41. ISO #11341

42. ISO #11342

Just for my future understanding, who were the mediums speaking to this night? And was it only villagers or wolves as well? Was it anon or not?
    It wasnt anon, but each 'medium' was in a diff chat

The deads told me they were speaking with me, Minnie, and with Choo Choo and Flood

43. ISO #11343

It's why I removed the possibility of naptime as a deepwolf
    you come here and have the face to call me a null slot?

PUH-LEASE!!

you were inside naptime's butthole all day dude. I reaction tested dredge and almost killed RC. I will take partial credit on that pelt since I voted them up while yall were afraid to. votehistory is your friend.

Peekabo should be locktown btw

44. ISO #11344

45. ISO #11345

46. ISO #11346

47. ISO #11347

Just for my future understanding, who were the mediums speaking to this night? And was it only villagers or wolves as well? Was it anon or not?
    tiny hippo mentioned he had 1 on 1 chat with every dead players, then it got consolidated to 1 large chat for convenience

48. ISO #11348

49. ISO #11349

50. ISO #11350