KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357) - Page 220
Register

User Tag List

Page 220 of 462 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 11,000 of 23056
  1. ISO #10951

2. ISO #10952

3. ISO #10953

4. ISO #10954

Re: KRC: Sc2Mafia 13th Anniversary Game (S-FM 357)

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Hat View Post
    Yeah I'm on the red cross is wolf wagon.

I think everyone on the wagon should state whether or not they think Red Cross is scum or genuine third party
    Personally I would vote Red Cross if they weren’t close to hammer
    I think they have to be lying about 3p because the 4day win con seems weird. Also not claiming d1

5. ISO #10955

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lipstick View Post
    Town slots that keeps finding themselves in the middle
    Or in the PoE
    Just some preaching

If you happen to see this

Please just make as much time as possible for the game
    Doesn't matter if you're caught up or not

Anything you do
    As long as you are
    Genuine

Wolves can't be
    Genuine
    All the time
    They smell weird

If you are town
    That is really you're only job
    And then I think we do have a chance here
    I am generally weak to posts like this, but I hope it's genuine.

IRL I am in a play this upcoming weekend and this is Tech Week so my time I can be around is heavily dependent on the day. If we get past that then I am going to be able to truly come alive - but that really isn't a sufficient excuse to stave off some of the people who scum read me from wanting me low, or those who have me listed with the nulls to move me either way (and this is understandable).

I'd ask those who scum read me to ping me with why.

Those who have me null can read my posts and ping me with their ISO.

I hate to have to base my thread presence around myself - but as things stand I am going to struggle in an anonymous game to really draw much outside of the mech.

I do think the discussion earlier around the ghost lady does pan out to show that it is a town role now that I have the neighborhood context. I will reaffirm though that if it kills us both - that it does not tell me that. It also restricts certain actions, but I have no actions that apply to it, so if they are town it would be best to move that to someone where it could be more useful for town.

6. ISO #10956

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Autumn View Post
    tbh i think something like "getting money" is the type of thing that most people would be able to figure out just happens to everyone in the game, and wouldn't really read into it too much

especially considering that roles which give money to everyone have existed in the previous krc's
    yeah but wolves know for sure for sure everybody gets money. and they know that everybody else doesnt know this for sure. so theyre likely to think more of it, you know? they want to hide that they know this. so they think about it a little too much, they dont realize that everybody else is gonna make the logical leap that everybody got money

i personally at the time thought it was stupid that people were discussing the money like we probably didnt all get it. and in hindsight some of those people mightve been wolves playing dumb

i agree that its not hard indicative but it can provide direction imo

7. ISO #10957

For what it's worth, I'm just trusting the thread on Red Cross because I probably won't get to read them and at this rate they're probably getting flipped no matter what. The points people are making about the wincon not making sense are fair, but I also don't really know what to expect with a setup of multiple weird roles made by the players so I'm just like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. ISO #10958

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Catnip View Post
    oh and you know how early on people were speculating whether we all had currency? i think wolves would be really excited to claim they had currency bc they knew it wouldnt be ai and theyd think theyd look towny for readily sharing information. im not reading that back when i still have a lot of thread to catch up on tho
    Scarf, Pilgrim, Protag, The Hat, Ringmaster and Licky were some of the earliest people to claim money iirc. The reason I know this off the top of my head was that I was worried people had TMI about the role before it flipped; namely (1) that people we're assuming everyone had rupees and (2) that people should be townread slightly for claiming to have money early (i think Hon Hon Hon or Anthill said this idr)

9. ISO #10959

I think my earlier votecount shooooould be accurate, I dont think anyones really switched as far as I remember?

I'll probably leave things here and come back to the thread later on to start working through things

Glgl!! This never flips town, so no stress

10. ISO #10960

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    I will say, the bit about Hon's TMI that they just backed off of(particularly how they backed off) almost makes me want to townread Goldfish lol
    i mean i just hate the original read too much, and think the way they've kept presenting their reads as "tmi slips" about completely random stuff is just wolfy

backing off of it wasn't bad, but i also don't read it as that towny because as wolf they'd also be forced to just back off at that point

11. ISO #10961

12. ISO #10962

13. ISO #10963

14. ISO #10964

i mean i just hate the original read too much, and think the way they've kept presenting their reads as "tmi slips" about completely random stuff is just wolfy

backing off of it wasn't bad, but i also don't read it as that towny because as wolf they'd also be forced to just back off at that point
    For sure. And I also had the same reaction as you to his most recent "slip?" Post. And if I'm right about Hon being town, then I think pushing there is a golden opportunistic push for wolves struggling to get engaged.

15. ISO #10965

so we'll presumably have 41 players alive going into night.

ideally 4-5 maf dead. possible still only 3.

so anywhere from 9-13 non town roles could still be around.

no matter what happens flipwise, especially with so many unknowns, remember that it aint over till its over.

we got this o7, and we can hopefully use our util well overnight and do better with ITAs tommorow

16. ISO #10966

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Eyescream View Post
    For what it's worth, I'm just trusting the thread on Red Cross because I probably won't get to read them and at this rate they're probably getting flipped no matter what. The points people are making about the wincon not making sense are fair, but I also don't really know what to expect with a setup of multiple weird roles made by the players so I'm just like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I feel this post is towny mindset - this sort of pov doesn't feel like it fits a wolf perspective in a way that could come across this casual.

17. ISO #10967

18. ISO #10968

19. ISO #10969

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Goldfish Bowl View Post
    Speaking of anthill where they go? I remember heat on them and they yoloed out
    anthill just upset and left after they killed NEL.

frankly this feels like an odd shade at an odd moment.

he spent like ages trying to justify his ita in a very wounded animal sort of way that was towney.

given anthill wasnt even on shotlists at the time, i doubt maf would have him make a sui play that risked pissing a lot of players off

20. ISO #10970

@FM-Catnip
    Just for the record, The Hat and Licky were the two to come up with "there's a shop and everyone has money" but I just assumed that this is something they could logically figure out since you spend money at shops and since a lot of people claimed to have money at start of D1 (like first few pages of game)

21. ISO #10971

also btw if red cross actually flips wolf, dredge is never aligned with them
    Something about dredge is off putting to me, their style has changed from d1 to d2, and their interactions with red cross makes me think it was theater

22. ISO #10972

23. ISO #10973

24. ISO #10974

25. ISO #10975

26. ISO #10976

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tiny Hippo View Post
    Wait I just noticed catnip claimed fucking survivor

there's actually no fucking way, I don't believe ?KRC has a survivor like ever.

They are certainly lying at least partially, I refuse to believe in a survivor

please do not CFD away from it
    EBWOP RED CROSS

NOT CATNIP

RED CROSS

(I ONLY HAVE TWO MORE POSTS THIS IS IT FOR ME BTW)

27. ISO #10977

28. ISO #10978

it wasnt me bitch

29. ISO #10979

Catnip seems a bit far off from Red Cross here

30. ISO #10980

No they said they don't think RC claimed survivor. Catnip did not claim survivor

31. ISO #10981

32. ISO #10982

33. ISO #10983

34. ISO #10984

Quote Originally Posted by FM-The Hat View Post
    Something about dredge is off putting to me, their style has changed from d1 to d2, and their interactions with red cross makes me think it was theater
    i really don't think that the way dredge was trying to bait red cross into claiming (by fakeclaiming that goose egg stuff themselves) on d1 was ever w/w

(at least iirc the reason dredge even started doing that "eggs" stuff was that they wanted to see red cross claiming)

35. ISO #10985

36. ISO #10986

37. ISO #10987

i really don't think that the way dredge was trying to bait red cross into claiming (by fakeclaiming that goose egg stuff themselves) on d1 was ever w/w

(at least iirc the reason dredge even started doing that "eggs" stuff was that they wanted to see red cross claiming)
    Nah I'm talking about their interactions around page 200-202

38. ISO #10988

If RC is wolf Dredge is definitely town off this fwiw

39. ISO #10989

40. ISO #10990

41. ISO #10991

42. ISO #10992

43. ISO #10993

i buy the argument about just itaing rc tomorrow
    if we are that certain they are anti town then killing them today gives us no info and we can just deal with them tmr
    lets exec someone who will actually give us new info and rc is probably only going to take 1-3 shots to deal with

-vote FM-Hon Hon Hon

44. ISO #10994

45. ISO #10995

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Droopy Snout View Post
    if we are that certain they are anti town then killing them today gives us no info and we can just deal with them tmr
    lets exec someone who will actually give us new info and rc is probably only going to take 1-3 shots to deal with

-vote FM-Hon Hon Hon
    i was wounded three times as well <3

46. ISO #10996

47. ISO #10997

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Droopy Snout View Post

-vote FM-Hon Hon Hon
    I am once again asking you why you think Hon is scum and whether you have any thoughts on their EOD1?

48. ISO #10998

49. ISO #10999

50. ISO #11000