1. ISO #1

Firemad 1-S2-1-527159, meanie 1-S2-1-830635

Account Name: Firemad
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-527159
    In-Game Name: YoucantTouchMe

Crimes Committed: Role-quitting

Your Account Name: Invictus
    Summary:

This player role quitted d1. Please refer to the replay.

Account Name: meanie
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-830635
    In-Game Name: Dr Mayor

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: Invictus
    Summary:

This player was a crier but on day 2, he pretended like he was a sheriff and said 9 was a poisoner who was a vigilante in fact. Therefore, vigilante shot 2 suspecting him being an executioner but he was a town government. Rather than leading the town or playing his role, this guy was trolling and this ruined the game for the town.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Firemad 1-S2-1-527159, meanie 1-S2-1-830635

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Firemad: 1-S2-1-527159 is Correct.
    meanie: 1-S2-1-830635 is Correct.

No clans.

Respective Hotkey:

Firemad: 5
    Meanie: 6

Previous Offenses:

Firemad is new to the system.

Meanie has some old offenses, culminating in a WL for rolequitting: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...=1-S2-1-830635

Key Points:
    Players in question:

Firemad - "Youcanttouchme" - ORACLE - 12
    Meanie - "Dr Mayor" - CRIER - 2

Game:

Setup: Firemad says he wants a JESTER game. Deadteddy sets up a TRIAD 8/3/3/1 save.
    Names: Someone chooses name "Figger naggot". (1-S2-1-324338 BestPlayer, no priors). This causes another player to pick a hard R slur name...
    Roles: None.
    D1: 12 (ORACLE) says "I'll prove to you that you can't touch me" and quits. Some banter.
    N1: Someone suggests killing odds, as there's both CRIER and JUDGE. Kills: LEAVER.
    D2: 12 is dead. 1 (BestPlayer) drops more slurs. 2 (CRIER) claims 9 is POISONER and that he's SHERIFF (There is no POISONER in the game). A bunch of argument about the fake claim. Day ends with no trial.
    N2: Crier chat "I FUCKING DARE YOU. KILL ME." 2 is taken out by the VIGILANTE. Kills: JAILOR, VIGILANTE, TRIAD.
    D3: 2, 13 (ELECTROMANIAC) and 9 (VIGILANTE) are all dead. On a court call, 4 is sent to the gallows, flipping BUS DRIVER.
    N3: Replay ends. A TRIAD of a DRAGON HEAD, SILENCER, and unused INFORMANT are supported by a spent JUDGE. This in opposition to a JAILOR, ARMORSMITH, CONSTABLE, DETECTIVE, and BODYGUARD, with a lurking JESTER. Anticipated end game result: Beats the hell out of me. The TRIAD is heading out to kill the JESTER. So the next day will be ELO for town, with both sides having a floating kill in the CONSTABLE and INFORMANT. Could go either way.

Was the game result altered?
    Town lost two power roles for essentially no reason. The ORACLE didn't even bother to target before quitting.

Additional offenses or players found in replay?

1-S2-1-324338 BestPlayer, no priors

Player Offenses:

Firemad: Rolequitting
    Meanie: Trolling, at best
    Bestplayer: Slurs

Recommended Actions:

Firemad: 2x WL
    Meanie: On hold
    BestPlayer: 2x WL

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!

3. ISO #3