he claims he never scumread cape

WOLF CATCHED IN PERSON AT PLACE OF CRIME
    he forgot what reads he fabricated, forgot the playbook
    Would you vote Cape90 if I voted him?

2. ISO #352

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    i never called cape scum

you are getting voted by me because I got pinged by your earlier posts and wanted to see more of it.

IC voting you did encourage me too so there is that.

what are your thoughts on Helz voting you?
    clear town: helz baker

towny: dm lily varcron scumbot

null/leans: auwt proscha mr.tail luka mm martin huohuo

wolfy: oliverz144 cape90 mizery

-vote oliverz144
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    A scum would not, that's correct, yes.
    Yes, hold it on for some extra days, just to make sure there are multiple possible targets, and not only Helz, easier that way.

*wink, wink*

Jokes apart,
    Neither the first nor the latter sentences are town friendly, imo.
    thats funny
    anyways
    Praise the Lord!

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    Mister baker, mister baker! *shoves microphone in your face*
    Are the allegations that you scumread cape and then voted for someone else scum reading cape and then you supposedly forgot you scumread cape, true?
    It's all part of the Mafia waltz, my friend.

7. ISO #357

porscha you have the upper hand here so I am not even going to try getting out of this if the votes stay the same near EOD.

i am bored and its day 1 no zaza i am gonna drink to my misery tonight and hope town wins this in the end but i think the chances will be lower after i am gone

you may still continue making fun of me or the situation

8. ISO #358

I sincerely disagree on this. I think Helz will be stuck in a loophole of nobody wanting to accept it.

I think wolves first goal is to get Helz to connect to another townie instead of them for a double kill.

In fact, I can only see pack wolves accepting this proposal if they are pushed into it and in the end get a potential 1f1 if something goes wrong.

My prayers are for Helz, I hope there will be a protective alive tonight to save our IC.
    While I'm not part of them, I must say that wolves' first goal is to make sure Helz does not bind himself to a wolf rather than the one first goal you said.

Now let's suppose you were to be a wolf :
    Between a double kill D1 against a 10-townies group OR risking one of you or you fellow to go down,
    Which one would you choose?

The earliest the better and refusal is treason.
    Scums want Helz to delay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

9. ISO #359

porscha you have the upper hand here so I am not even going to try getting out of this if the votes stay the same near EOD.

i am bored and its day 1 no zaza i am gonna drink to my misery tonight and hope town wins this in the end but i think the chances will be lower after i am gone

you may still continue making fun of me or the situation
    Wtf what kind of buzzkill answer is this. Now I just feel bad

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

While I'm not part of them, I must say that wolves' first goal is to make sure Helz does not bind himself to a wolf rather than the one first goal you said.

Between a double kill D1 against a 10-townies group OR risking one of you or you fellow to go down,

I hate discussing all of this btw, I feel like we are just helping mafia by breaking down our Bride's WIFOM.

No one in this game will accept the proposal unless they are mafia that aims to 1f1 or there is a mech we can benefit from it(this I haven't looked at yet).

I don't see any particular reason as to why a mafia wouldn't want to be married to Helz today. They can always kill other players at night and keep Helz under leash.

This is a risk mafia can take because we are uninformed and can naively misclear people based on our limited knowledge. it is way open for manipulation

As town, I don't see any gain in accepting the proposal. Neutrals would townside on this matter too, they might even help or break the WIFOM around it to help guide town against mafia.

12. ISO #362

in a simple world:

I am town and I would rather get chopped instead of becoming a lover for an IC

see that logic?

I don't think any town in their right mind would accept the proposal in a game without vanillas/citizens. I get it most of us are designed to be non-clears but we can still clear ourselves after a few nights.

Except for Sapling...

Poor Sapling...

Never activate your power please xd

13. ISO #363

Tbh I kind of ... mmm.... I dunno if in a rudimentary read list it's some concrete thing where the bottom people are always necessarily scum reads?

Most of my bottom list is null or like. Just unsure at all

I mean baker specifically wrote his as "wolfy" as his bottom tier but idk how much he actually means that word choice

But also I think scum baker could easily come up with that argument so idk why he wouldnt just say that regardless of the truth lol

I also dont believe its particularly weird to vote someone in your poe even if they are voting another person in your poe, that itself is relatively meaningless, I'd venture so far as to even call it a bit towny

So if the main hang up here is baker clarifying whether or not he actually scumread cape then idk lol... not that strong of an argument especially day 1 imo

But also his weird "I give up" shtick me just now is like.

What am I supposed to do when you've rolled over like this?

If I know wolf baker can circumvent such a silly day 1 thing,
    But instead I get *gestures vaguely* this?

What am I supposed to do with this except assume you've been caught red handed and given up? Lol

Stop being jaded man baby and come show mama some oomph

14. ISO #364

Also what is like. What is the "upper hand" comment about lol

i don't expect vote table to change that much or at all until EOD - I have played like 2 games on this site recently and town were quite underperforming in both games, mostly due to low activity

15. ISO #365

Tbh I kind of ... mmm.... I dunno if in a rudimentary read list it's some concrete thing where the bottom people are always necessarily scum reads?

Most of my bottom list is null or like. Just unsure at all

I mean baker specifically wrote his as "wolfy" as his bottom tier but idk how much he actually means that word choice

But also I think scum baker could easily come up with that argument so idk why he wouldnt just say that regardless of the truth lol

I also dont believe its particularly weird to vote someone in your poe even if they are voting another person in your poe, that itself is relatively meaningless, I'd venture so far as to even call it a bit towny

So if the main hang up here is baker clarifying whether or not he actually scumread cape then idk lol... not that strong of an argument especially day 1 imo

But also his weird "I give up" shtick me just now is like.

What am I supposed to do when you've rolled over like this?

If I know wolf baker can circumvent such a silly day 1 thing,
    But instead I get *gestures vaguely* this?

What am I supposed to do with this except assume you've been caught red handed and given up? Lol

Stop being jaded man baby and come show mama some oomph

I think cape90's treatment of some people comes from a perspective of a potential neutral killer or member of mafia. This however doesn't make him the bad guy fully. It is just a suspicion based on some of their D1 posts which might be a difference check in the end. There have been way too many people voicing concern about some of Cape's posts and that could potentially mean someone might even be bussing them - ratio was way higher than how other slots treated each other thus far.

In the end, I haven't really considered voting him or Mizery before Oliverz because I really don't think Oliverz is going to give us anything useful. I asked the guy like two simple questions past 24 hours and he avoided them both. Cape90 is at least "aware" of what is going on and if I am making a mistake in my wolf reads then I would rather make that mistake with voting Oliverz instead of Cape90.

I am also sheeping my townreads Helz lily DM

Now can I get some love?

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    ladies and gentlemen , we got em
    -vote bakermir

catch up for yall:

Bakermir scumreads cape
    bakermir scumreads me, Oliwaz144 because I " scumread " cape
    bakermir votes me.
    this all happened in one post!!!!

i point it out
    he claims he never scumread cape

WOLF CATCHED IN PERSON AT PLACE OF CRIME
    he forgot what reads he fabricated, forgot the playbook
    lol
    The way you phrased this makes me laugh for some reason, I love it XD

More seriously... yes. I generally didn't like Baker much this game, but that's a very good catch, and his page 8 posts don't even explain anything. Like "would you vote Cape with me" ???? he was just called out for an inconsistency and that's his reply?

By the power bestowed upon me by my lord and savior, the , I follow thee
    -vote Bakermir
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

19. ISO #369

I just realized upon reading my own post that I didn't make apparent a part of what I wanted to say: Oliverz is towny for this post, tonally speaking, because he really looks like he's happy of having found a scum (and this is true somewhat independently from whether his read is accurate or not, although my townread will definetly be stronger if Baker does flip scum).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

20. ISO #370

Wtf what kind of buzzkill answer is this. Now I just feel bad
    If you're scum saying this to town you're a heartless monster (a funny one, but a monster nonetheless)
    If you're scum saying this to scum you're an alien because it really doesn't look like theatre

You could still be neutral, but that's a concern for later. I like you

21. ISO #371

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I just realized upon reading my own post that I didn't make apparent a part of what I wanted to say: Oliverz is towny for this post, tonally speaking, because he really looks like he's happy of having found a scum (and this is true somewhat independently from whether his read is accurate or not, although my townread will definetly be stronger if Baker does flip scum).
    Mafia can also be happy about finding something to "gotcha" townies for

22. ISO #372

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    Mafia can also be happy about finding something to "gotcha" townies for
    Yes, but not in this kind of excited "I FOUND ITTTTT!!!!!!!" manner. Not that way. He could still be a neutral scumhunting because it's in his own interest, but at this point, I don't think we can really find neutrals easily, so /shrug. Valid comment, if a bit point-out-y. What's your take on Oliverz and on Baker, then? You seem to like Baker, but I'm not sure I understand why (apart from the fact he's generally likeable out of game xD).

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

Yes, but not in this kind of excited "I FOUND ITTTTT!!!!!!!" manner. Not that way. He could still be a neutral scumhunting because it's in his own interest, but at this point, I don't think we can really find neutrals easily, so /shrug. Valid comment, if a bit point-out-y. What's your take on Oliverz and on Baker, then? You seem to like Baker, but I'm not sure I understand why (apart from the fact he's generally likeable out of game xD).
    I think Bakermir is town :3

I have no idea about oliverz don't really remember anything about them, sorry Mister Oliver

-Huohuo

25. ISO #375

i deeply investigated the question on how to teach mafia to other people, how to start games, especially newbie games.
    making oog related questions was not considered an good option, however a very popular.
    On average, no. This isnt the first time I've done it though lol

I welcome all opinions on whether what I am doing is AI or not
    A good post game conversation. Unpacking it now would be distracting and counter productive
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

Ms Bwc could be a neutral tho

-Huohuo
    maybe...

i still wouldn't worry about bad witch chick this early on. please focus on burying my wagon tomorrow, there is a guaranteed non-town in it. it is the first wagon to reach 4 votes and 3 of them are from people whom i called wolfy so I would suggest looking there first. i don't know what else to add

29. ISO #379

maybe...

i still wouldn't worry about bad witch chick this early on. please focus on burying my wagon tomorrow, there is a guaranteed non-town in it. it is the first wagon to reach 4 votes and 3 of them are from people whom i called wolfy so I would suggest looking there first. i don't know what else to add
    o7 I will iso them tonight and give you my opinion :3 i think we still have a day right?

-Huohuo

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

I think cape90's treatment of some people comes from a perspective of a potential neutral killer or member of mafia. This however doesn't make him the bad guy fully. It is just a suspicion based on some of their D1 posts which might be a difference check in the end. There have been way too many people voicing concern about some of Cape's posts and that could potentially mean someone might even be bussing them - ratio was way higher than how other slots treated each other thus far.

In the end, I haven't really considered voting him or Mizery before Oliverz because I really don't think Oliverz is going to give us anything useful. I asked the guy like two simple questions past 24 hours and he avoided them both. Cape90 is at least "aware" of what is going on and if I am making a mistake in my wolf reads then I would rather make that mistake with voting Oliverz instead of Cape90.

I am also sheeping my townreads Helz lily DM

Now can I get some love?
    Tbh this isn't terribly convincing but
    maybe...

your general tone is that of a townie imo (or a neutral, but probably a townie), and I feel like we're going to bury a townie and the town itself with it, and I don't like it
    -vote Lilypetal

Going back there. Still like Oliver though

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

o7 I will iso them tonight and give you my opinion :3 i think we still have a day right?

-Huohuo

3 mafia x 2 neutral x 10 town

with me being chopped it will be

9v5 D1

N1 it can be 7v5 at worst

D2 you can still mischop again but then it can be 4v3v2 at D3

so yeah you got like one more day then it is up to neutrals how they will play it out..

this is looking bad for us if I am the chop today but it can still be salvaged. I could also try rereading this remaining 1-2 hours and see if I can leave a better legacy

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

Tbh this isn't terribly convincing but

your general tone is that of a townie imo (or a neutral, but probably a townie), and I feel like we're going to bury a townie and the town itself with it, and I don't like it
    -vote Lilypetal

Going back there. Still like Oliver though
    I honestly have low expectations this game so I don't mind being the D1 chop atp. Good luck to you with oliverz on lylo

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

it's especially disheartening to put together what, at least IMO, was a solid case on Huo just for no one to really talk about it.

Helz is town but might as well be playing for the other team. I kinda hate Helz arguing that pressure on Martin was a good thing but didn't even bother commenting on mine. And then. AND THEN! Fucking Varcron said it's not even worth commenting on but Varcron is prob actually scum here since trying to jedi mind trick us all into believing that there's nothing to see here is a pro-scum stance.

Don't really like MM's stance either. Just b/c a gen zer is posting like a gen zer doesn't mean said gen zer can't be scum and killing scum is more important than getting "information" I think your and bakes arguments for not wanting to vote scum are terrible.

Bake is prob caught scum and in case I'm not around tomorrow just remember that he defended Huo.

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

nah rn the chances for helz to bride scum are like 3/14
    late ron it can he be like 3/7 or smth God beware
    Praise the Lord!

42. ISO #392

-vote Varcron

They could use a bit of attention. Hand full of posts with most of them feeling like they were hanging out. 2 of any real substance which was questioning MM's read on Lilly and pushing against Auwt's FOS on MM. Gives me vibes of someone trying to go with little notice. Maybe even a TMI wolf pushing against pushes that they think will end up wrong.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

43. ISO #393

nah rn the chances for helz to bride scum are like 3/14
    late ron it can he be like 3/7 or smth God beware
    Well there is a 36% chance if there is 5 scum and a 43% chance if there are 6 right now if it matters. Not sure why we keep diving into Bride WIFOM. Im gona do what I feel like regardless and already playing it in a way most probably wouldn't have thought of.

44. ISO #394

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Well there is a 36% chance if there is 5 scum and a 43% chance if there are 6 right now if it matters. Not sure why we keep diving into Bride WIFOM. Im gona do what I feel like regardless and already playing it in a way most probably wouldn't have thought of.
    its ok, i honestly dont really care that much
    just many people dont reply to me so i try to say as much as possible
    Praise the Lord!

45. ISO #395

Well Varcon and Dark Magician have not voted.

On Dark, He has tons of posts with most of them being interactive speaking about other peoples takes. He did give one read calling out 3 players but without reasoning or a vote.

46. ISO #396

its ok, i honestly dont really care that much
    just many people dont reply to me so i try to say as much as possible
    Sorry if I have. I am intentionally not being super interactive on player analysis right now. Apparently this Bride role came with a voyeur kink that makes me like to watch : P

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

Lilypetal (1):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    oliverz144 (2):
    bakermir, Huo Huo and Mr Tail
    bakermir (4):
    oliverz144, Mizery, scumbot5679, Cape90
    Varcron (1):
    Helz
    Marshmallow Marshall (1):
    Auwt
    bwcPorscha (1):
    MartinGG99
    Cape90 (1):
    Lilypetal
    Huo Huo and Mr Tail (1):
    bwcPorscha

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400