Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

G'day everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

7. ISO #57

Well well, I had expected to come back to more than this lol. I have little time at the moment, but will pop in throughout the day as my life allows.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Marshall had a good thread entrance, town lean
    Dark magician ur an old man dont kid anybody tearlament the new craze
    How did I have a good thread entrance, exactly? This is the kind of statement that requires explanations. You must make your pocket warm and cosy before I jump in it.

Also, please get an avatar so that we can recognize you more easily: we want to know who we will detona-- I mean uhh... you get it!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #58

I really spelled cozy with an S... welp, thank you, sleep deprivation xD

Also, SEAWEED IS GOOD, MIZERY. Eat seaweed. It's great in soup. It's great in itself. Seaweed. Yum.

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    have you guys ever thought about what it's like to run across flaming hot coals with your bare feet
    Yes. Once in my life, i.e. the first time I ever heard about it. That... would be about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    your response to this question will be deemed alignment indicative, choose wisely
    o k

Have you ever thought about who could be scum? :P
    "yes, you" is not a valid answer

~~

I dislike Lilypetal coming in, saying one kinda irrelevant thing that also isn't meant to be a funny inquiry that could spark interesting reactions ("omg hiii, I haven't [thought about it] but now i have i guess" really doesn't do... anything), and disappearing afterwards. There were things to comment on OR attempts to be funny to be made, but none of that happened. Thus, it COULD be that she wanted to just... appear, exist, but didn't know how to react to being scum - i.e., early wolf freeze.

-vote Lilypetal

Welcome :P
    Any interesting thoughts to share? What's your experience with mafia?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Alright fine i will make up some thoughts about the game

-Helz' claim thing looks decent, esp since his opening was strange already. It's one of those things that I feel like I shouldn't worry too much about

-Miz is leaning town honestly and that's mostly for their MM read + not liking when ppl weren't here

-Dark Magician pushing Huohuo seemed really strange to me off of the Porscha thing.

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    I gave an answer Mr Magician

-Huohuo
    Are you saying that

But sounds scary, so no uwu
    is your "answer"?

I think I misread this the first time. I came away thinking DM was sorta bad looking here. The "you didn't respond so you could be scum!" is just sort of...shallow. And assuming ^ is your "answer" then he kinda lied. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he missed so its not "proof" that he lied but eh...still not a great look

I don't think Porscha's q really has anything to do with the game but I think I know what's going on but not going to blurt out the answer yet and I sort of feel like DM line "Everyone has their own way of figuring stuff out." might mean we are on the same page here.

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Hey Cape.

You had wondering why I pushed Huo?
    It’s more like I didn’t like their refusal of contributing.
    Them answering Porscha’s question might have seemed pointless but it could help build someone’s read and Huo was refusing to help with Porscha’s read.
    Do you genuinely think it actually helps Porscha in answering that question? Like I don't necessarily see why it would

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by Cape90 View Post
    Alright fine i will make up some thoughts about the game

-Helz' claim thing looks decent, esp since his opening was strange already. It's one of those things that I feel like I shouldn't worry too much about

-Miz is leaning town honestly and that's mostly for their MM read + not liking when ppl weren't here

-Dark Magician pushing Huohuo seemed really strange to me off of the Porscha thing.
    cape helz scum team
    Praise the Lord!

32. ISO #82

cape helz scum team
    What lead you to that conclusion?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

cape helz scum team
    damn u caught us

i mean Helz is claiming self-confirmable so if that's a lie, we just yeet him into the sun unless I am misunderstanding what he has said

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    After giving it some thought ima go for the D1 claim given the utility of my role. I am a Bride. My role is mechanically confirmable and has no evil pairing. I can simply propose to someone and they can reject my proposal for the host to announce it happened which would confirm my alignment.

Debated on using it in a more subtle way but I honestly hold the utility of a paired death as more detrimental to the town than useful while simply playing as confirmed town has its perks in quite a few ways. The night wifom with this roles list has lots of potential although I am basically betting against the existence of a Bounty Hunter. (Honestly hope there is no bounty hunter. I dislike those kind of mechanics..) Werewolf is less of an issue given the OoO

35. ISO #85

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    Are you saying that

is your "answer"?

I think I misread this the first time. I came away thinking DM was sorta bad looking here. The "you didn't respond so you could be scum!" is just sort of...shallow. And assuming ^ is your "answer" then he kinda lied. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he missed so its not "proof" that he lied but eh...still not a great look

I don't think Porscha's q really has anything to do with the game but I think I know what's going on but not going to blurt out the answer yet and I sort of feel like DM line "Everyone has their own way of figuring stuff out." might mean we are on the same page here.
    yes Mr doggy, that was indeed my answer :3

-Huohuo

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

are games in this site always so slow? >w<

-Huohuo
    Most of the time yes (you can expect something like ~300-400 posts for a day 1) but those games are generally smaller than this.

I think its because of thanksgiving week most people are being laid back and not caring as much as they normally would -- I am particularly guilty of this.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

damn u caught us

i mean Helz is claiming self-confirmable so if that's a lie, we just yeet him into the sun unless I am misunderstanding what he has said
    Decent chance he's town and isn't lying. I mean, aside from the confirmation part, his early smiling act while quoting one line I said gave me town vibes. I'm honestly kinda disappointed that he has something to confirmable to claim though. I was looking forward to seeing if I could solve them since they sorta rarely appear in our games yet is generally vey skillful.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #93

I'll be real with you guys just checking in today so I don't get activity slapped. Be more active tomorrow but i'll respond to some little stuff in the bit of time I have
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

44. ISO #94

I just realized bakermir is in the game and I haven't seen them for years like wtf
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I’m going to wolf lean MM for not being mean enough.
    GOOFY

MM isn't that mean though so idk where you're coming from here tbh

46. ISO #96

honestly surprised there arnt that many posts with ~15 people nearly 24 hours in, very low activity game considering some of the people in here.

47. ISO #97

damn u caught us

Thats what struck me about that pairing. To call a player who has claimed they can mechanically confirm their alignment is odd. Makes me question if there was any reasoning or they were just making such a statement to appear like they are hunting. Its slightly out of place imo.

-vote oliverz144
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

48. ISO #98

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I really spelled cozy with an S... welp, thank you, sleep deprivation xD

Also, SEAWEED IS GOOD, MIZERY. Eat seaweed. It's great in soup. It's great in itself. Seaweed. Yum.

Yes. Once in my life, i.e. the first time I ever heard about it. That... would be about it.

o k

Have you ever thought about who could be scum? :P
    "yes, you" is not a valid answer

~~

I dislike Lilypetal coming in, saying one kinda irrelevant thing that also isn't meant to be a funny inquiry that could spark interesting reactions ("omg hiii, I haven't [thought about it] but now i have i guess" really doesn't do... anything), and disappearing afterwards. There were things to comment on OR attempts to be funny to be made, but none of that happened. Thus, it COULD be that she wanted to just... appear, exist, but didn't know how to react to being scum - i.e., early wolf freeze.

-vote Lilypetal

Welcome :P
    Any interesting thoughts to share? What's your experience with mafia?
    Damn this is a bit of a reach with barely any posts to go off of lol. I'm not completely sure I agree with the take here because temperature testing is a valid way of doing things even if we don't necessarily agree with it.

49. ISO #99

@MartinGG99
    If I propose to you can you please decline it for the public conformation?

50. ISO #100

re-read what we've had since everyone's posted (meaning some neutrals and wolves have posted for sure by now)

helz prob town
    cape prob town
    miz lean town

dm slight lean wolf
    mm seems a bit performative
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"