Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2238
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    In other news, where is @Mizery and her claim? She's just sitting back and letting the world burn rn. Should've listened to myself and waited for her to claim. Had I known half the game would go crazy lol...
    why would Mizery's claim change anything

like litterally anything
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I trust Lily more.
    I called out a Cape/MM/Mizery team day 1 and I was attacked night 1.
    Meaning at least 2 of Cape/Mizery/MM is correct and we know Cape is a wolf.
    That's an immense leap in logic. There are reasons other than being correct that lead to mafia kills, such as being widely townread (which you kinda were, iirc).

Also, aside from that... how did you live N1?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

I was attacked night 1 after I called out a You/Cape/Mizery team.
    Sapling is last in order of operations, in all likelihood if you are attacked while transitioning, unless someone else is protecting you, you die.
    @powerofdeath

If a sapling chooses to turn themselves into a tree, but is attacked the same night, then notwithstanding any other mech shenanigans they die?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #1758

That's an immense leap in logic. There are reasons other than being correct that lead to mafia kills, such as being widely townread (which you kinda were, iirc).

Also, aside from that... how did you live N1?
    I bet Bolded was the same question on why mafia attacked me again last night.
    Called killing myself and becoming Deathproof.

9. ISO #1759

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Sapling is last in order of operations, in all likelihood if you are attacked while transitioning, unless someone else is protecting you, you die.
    @powerofdeath

If a sapling chooses to turn themselves into a tree, but is attacked the same night, then notwithstanding any other mech shenanigans they die?
    You sure?

10. ISO #1760

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    This is seriously stupid and whoever is pushing for me to die over cape is a wolf becayse there's no guarantee that 1) varcron pays attention enough or that 2) he hits the right person for it to be worth it

I'm out with my gf today so I'm not really around
    Helz is the one who wants to push outside of Cape.

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

@powerofdeath

Order of Operations:
    1. Release the Cat
    2. Fancy Lady Visit
    3. Fabricator/Parrot/Night Watchman/Tough Guy/Soul Mate/Monk
    4. Mafia/Werewolf/Evil Teacher kills
    5. Blackmailer/Gambler/Door Salesman/Teacher/Bounty Hunter
    6. Corruptor
    7. Sapling Grow into Trees/Grave Robber Reverts back

Kills are #4 in Order of Operation, Sapling is #7. So Sapling will die before they can successfully grow into a big beautiful tree.

13. ISO #1763

Luka, DM, and Baker have all vouched for Lily on meta or whatever at one point or another. I kinda can't ignore that.

there's one
    And Porscha has vouched for my case against her....... you're also ignoring LITERALLY EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE and ignoring my obviously genuine scumhunt.

... also wait a minute, are you justifying your choice by saying you're sheeping a D1 metaread, a supposed illumination from DM, and a meta read from a guy who's in the PoE (Luka) and whose meta tell pretty much goes against what a meta dive in Lily's past game indicates (she was active and all in that game, there is a difference with here)?

........ ummmm, that's pretty abysmal, actually
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #1764

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

Okay so I'm actually being voted because I claimed lol???

Sapling is literally vanilla townie. Are you saying 2 vanilla townies in a 15p game is impossible...?? That's silly.

Also, IN WHAT WORLD IS LILY TOWNIER THAN ME, SERIOUSLY. If you thought that there should be just 1 sapling, you should AT LEAST be voting Lily the openly useless nonsolving slot (not personal Lily btw, no hate meant, just an activity/involvement fact).
    I said that, bit Magician says mech stuff go brrr, so we go you

19. ISO #1769

This eod is stupid why are we not literally killing the outed wolf
    If there was a day to not do that it was yesterday after he claimed flower child. Not today.
    Helz had a good point.
    We should try to get rid of an unknown wolf then finishing off the outed one that we can easily kill whenever later.

20. ISO #1770

I bet Bolded was the same question on why mafia attacked me again last night.
    Called killing myself and becoming Deathproof.
    My point was exactly what Martin brought up. I know since, you know, I AM THAT ROLE and thought about it, wondering if it could be used as a strange variant of a vest.

If you were indeed attacked on N1, you were protected, beca--

Or you're evil teacher... actually, is there anything going against this possibility lol? Hm. I... hmmmm. I looked at your vote history, and you literally never voted in the game, so that tells us nothing. I don't know anymore, actually.

21. ISO #1771

And Porscha has vouched for my case against her....... you're also ignoring LITERALLY EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE and ignoring my obviously genuine scumhunt.

... also wait a minute, are you justifying your choice by saying you're sheeping a D1 metaread, a supposed illumination from DM, and a meta read from a guy who's in the PoE (Luka) and whose meta tell pretty much goes against what a meta dive in Lily's past game indicates (she was active and all in that game, there is a difference with here)?

........ ummmm, that's pretty abysmal, actually
    this is the end of the world and I know it

and I feel fiiiiiinnnnnneeeeeeeeeee

Sure. Abysmal. Whatever. I'm just trying this game and finding neutrals is hard. Can't use mafia associatives to solve for that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #1772

Anyway, I trust Lily 100% and I’m not really sold on MM, I think both can be town.

Also means town had an absolutely terrible rand.
    Wolf Sided Rand.

But we can still pull through as long as neither of us mess up.

MM and Lily need to work together for the time being and never use their Deathproof no matter what.

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

My point was exactly what Martin brought up. I know since, you know, I AM THAT ROLE and thought about it, wondering if it could be used as a strange variant of a vest.

If you were indeed attacked on N1, you were protected, beca--

Or you're evil teacher... actually, is there anything going against this possibility lol? Hm. I... hmmmm. I looked at your vote history, and you literally never voted in the game, so that tells us nothing. I don't know anymore, actually.
    Again, Helz can just confirm me by using Bride on me.

Also are you honestly trying to sus me right now? Lmao.

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    I said that, bit Magician says mech stuff go brrr, so we go you
    @Huo Huo and Mr Tail so because Magician says "mech stuff" WHILE CLAIMING LITERALLY VANILLA TOWNIE, you believe him? Okay.

I INVOKE THE POWER OF "MECH STUFF" TOO AND SAY DM IS SPOUTING BULLSHIT. I HAVE MECHANICAL EVIDENCE THAT SAPLINGS CANNOT HAVE MECHANICAL EVIDENCE APART FROM KNOWING WHAT'S IN THE SETUP.

There you go Huo, you're free from his evil spell and can now think for yourself about how much sense that makes. Like... saying the word "mech" doesn't magically make one right lol.

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

and I feel fiiiiiinnnnnneeeeeeeeeee

Sure. Abysmal. Whatever. I'm just trying this game and finding neutrals is hard. Can't use mafia associatives to solve for that.
    FRICK I GOT THE LYRICS WRONG

its "as we know it" not "and I know it"
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

This eod is stupid why are we not literally killing the outed wolf
    If there was a day to not do that it was yesterday after he claimed flower child. Not today.
    This job is taking longer than I anticipated but I’m trying to wrap it up so I can jump in full time.

We have a small PoE of players with a high chance of hitting scum plus a ghost who can kill cape and is likely anti-mafia win con and a vengeful who can target on Cape.
    If the vengeful targets cape and the evil teacher targets Oliver then cape dies. Also strong potential for teacher to bridge someone in the PoE with Oliver for a potential triple kill which would eliminate 2 scum and 1 town fitting their objectives.

Lots of advantages to going off cape. If I had the time I was intending on digging through cape to see alignment indicators. Given his play I was actually going specifically look for if there were some players he avoided while pushing at everyone else.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

38. ISO #1788

@Huo Huo and Mr Tail so because Magician says "mech stuff" WHILE CLAIMING LITERALLY VANILLA TOWNIE, you believe him? Okay.

I INVOKE THE POWER OF "MECH STUFF" TOO AND SAY DM IS SPOUTING BULLSHIT. I HAVE MECHANICAL EVIDENCE THAT SAPLINGS CANNOT HAVE MECHANICAL EVIDENCE APART FROM KNOWING WHAT'S IN THE SETUP.

There you go Huo, you're free from his evil spell and can now think for yourself about how much sense that makes. Like... saying the word "mech" doesn't magically make one right lol.
    Is not just that, by logic you are in poe anyway

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

Again, Helz can just confirm me by using Bride on me.

Also are you honestly trying to sus me right now? Lmao.
    You don’t need confirming. Stop asking. You are town
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

41. ISO #1791

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    This job is taking longer than I anticipated but I’m trying to wrap it up so I can jump in full time.

We have a small PoE of players with a high chance of hitting scum plus a ghost who can kill cape and is likely anti-mafia win con and a vengeful who can target on Cape.
    If the vengeful targets cape and the evil teacher targets Oliver then cape dies. Also strong potential for teacher to bridge someone in the PoE with Oliver for a potential triple kill which would eliminate 2 scum and 1 town fitting their objectives.

Lots of advantages to going off cape. If I had the time I was intending on digging through cape to see alignment indicators. Given his play I was actually going specifically look for if there were some players he avoided while pushing at everyone else.
    He avoided Mizery.

And a bit of MM.

42. ISO #1792

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

Literally adding you to my blacklist on games because you literally latch on to a tunnel and never re eval and it literally makes me want to kill you or myself
    I don’t usually do it but I have high confidence in the read.

I just REALLY didn’t like Cape’s day one read on you.
    It felt like Cape was reading a Partner.
    And then your hesitance on voting him made me irritated and I determined your wolf for sure.

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

Has anyone received a cat this game?

I feel like it would be an odd claim for scum given it’s utility is confirmable while it has an evil pairing but I do not Remeber hearing anyone mentioning getting a cat

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800