Cape - DM - Mizery

In this player pool, at least 2+ evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

2. ISO #752

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

@powerofdeath
    If a flower child/evil flower child power is used and the player it’s used on is lynched does it result in no lynch happening or does the runner up get lynched
    ?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    @powerofdeath
    If a flower child/evil flower child power is used and the player it’s used on is lynched does it result in no lynch happening or does the runner up get lynched
    ?
    It will be announced at end of the day that lynch target is protected and will result in no lynch. You will get similar announcement if it was protected by lynch immunity or protected by monks.

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

That keeps things simple.
    Also has the added advantage of allowing a pacifist to use their action.

That particular role is risky though. Could be damaging to the town so if they exist I hope they act wisely
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

6. ISO #756

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
    Don't understand the monk reasoning- don't they have to just save someone three times
    Monks can give lunch immunity. It’s actually a very powerful role that is capable of swinging the game.

7. ISO #757

Don't understand the monk reasoning- don't they have to just save someone three times
    There you go :

During the night, predict a player who might get lynched. If they are lynched, protect them from being lynched during the day. It will be announced at end of the day that the person was protected. Exit with a win when you successfully protect a total of 3 players.

Guess who DM may have targeted last night, if he indeed is Monk...

Quick hint :
    It starts with a M, and ends with a Y.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

Secret meta tell for me. When you see me keep saying lunch instead of lynch I’m on my phone and my autocorrect hates my soul

11. ISO #761

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    If Cape is very obvious mafia since day 1, where has your vote been throughout D1 ?
    Dont get too hasted on what you've planned with your other teammates.

Huo Huo and Mr Tail (3): Marshmallow Marshall, MartinGG99, bwcPorscha
    oliverz144 (3): bakermir, Huo Huo and Mr Tail, Helz
    bakermir (4): oliverz144, Mizery, scumbot5679, Cape90
    Marshmallow Marshall (1): Auwt
    Cape90 (1): Lilypetal
    Skip Day (3): Luka; Dark Magician; Varcron
    And my vote will continue to be placed on air.

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

-vote Cape90

I will go for it.
    Just let it be noted that I believe/expect DM to be one of those roles :
    -Maf overall (if cape is not, no vote D1 with an "obvious maf -cape90-", playing Wolf vs Wolf with Mizery)
    -Monk (trying to force to vote Mizery off in order to save him)
    -Ghost (overall disruption of the game, mostly this D2)
    How about the one town that doesn’t give a shit and only thing I am going to do is speak my mind and solve game.

17. ISO #767

There you go :

During the night, predict a player who might get lynched. If they are lynched, protect them from being lynched during the day. It will be announced at end of the day that the person was protected. Exit with a win when you successfully protect a total of 3 players.

Guess who DM may have targeted last night, if he indeed is Monk...

Quick hint :
    It starts with a M, and ends with a Y.
    One issue with that.
    I’m not voting anyone and if I was it would be Cape not Mizery.
    I would be voting Mizery after Cape.

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

And if everything goes as planned tonight.
    It will be confirmed me and Mizery are opposite alignments and we can vote them right off after Cape.
    Then Auwt and Oliver can cross vote each other and together the remaining town can vote them both off.

Although there is one player we still need to worry about, Bounty Hunter. So yeah.

21. ISO #771

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I’m sorry but Luka.
    If you read over Mizery’s response to Hau Hau after they claimed a red on Cape
    Mizery basically said/hinted/softed that Hau Hau could be evil teacher so they aren’t going to vote Cape.
    Which is hilarious because Cape would still be mafia.
    Calling a single statement townie doesnt equate to me trusting the slot. Overall I'd say it's lean scum.

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

It’s still Null, easily doable for Mizery!Wolf Game.

If you want something that makes someone town you gotta look at either PoV or Emotion

The edit was just correcting misspelling on Emotion. Please do not edit. Dark Magician was warned for this. -powerofdeath
    Im looking at the motive for saying it and why a town would say that as opposed to scum.

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    not that anyone cares what I say but the EOD was odd yesterday. After doing his best Chris Crocker impression, MM voted Hou after expressing some interest in us not voting there. Although looking back he doesn't seem as opposed as I first thought but it's still sort of just fence sitting.

Part of me just wants to think that MM and Martin finally saw the light after no selling my case earlier but a more cynical view is that they knew I'd be hard pushing Huo today, regardless of Bake's flip and they wanted to endear themselves to me. I mean, it's just so odd to me that they said 0 about my case on Huo and then voted there?
    I didn't really like how MM handled parts of yesterday

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I mean if you call something a bad look then say a wolf wouldn't do that

that's litterally the essence of TWTBAW

because otherwise it wouldn't be a bad look in the first place
    Something a wolf would not do is different from TWTBAW. TWTBAW is when somebody acts to wolfy to be a wolf; switching votes last second is weird because they brings credit. It clearly wont do anything, and wolf wouldnt want to bring attention to the slot. The inherint act itself is not wolfy, so dismissing a read of being TWTBAW feels like wolf acting in bad faith to be entirely honest.

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

town doesn't find reads either, they make them. And in a game with 3p they (mafia) can be legit hunting the other teamz.

Cape was also pushed at bit d1 so if Huo was scum claiming a red on Cape would be a good way to get out of being the days lynch bur I guess the smart play is to always lynch Cape and if he flipz town then we lynch Huo.

30. ISO #780

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Seeing Luka townread pretty much everything, sooo
    Do you have any scumreads, good sir?

Also, where is @Auwt ? He hasn't been around in ages, and lots of things have happened. Reads?
    Kind of want to vote you just for this given how fucking annoying and borderline ignorant this is
    1. Where did you get the idea that I town read everything? Thats so fuucking disingenuine and bullshit
    2. I do not scum read anybody except Cape, who's flipped Red, or at least checked Red. Without ISOing, I would s!lean Mizery, Oliver, Scumbot, and Varcon. Now, can you stop pulling statements out of your fucking ass without taking 2 fucking seconds to verify if they're true? This really really annoyed me.

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    town doesn't find reads either, they make them. And in a game with 3p they (mafia) can be legit hunting the other teamz.

Cape was also pushed at bit d1 so if Huo was scum claiming a red on Cape would be a good way to get out of being the days lynch bur I guess the smart play is to always lynch Cape and if he flipz town then we lynch Huo.
    Reads should fall into towns hands naturally. Thinking about things and showing good thought process is townie since it shows lack of TMI, but at the same time you should be able to instrincly look at a statement and call it townie or not. Also, this is multiball?? I thought it was a 4v11 15p setup >.<

33. ISO #783

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    FOR REAL tbh

maybe thanksgiving is messing with stuff

although it wouldn't surprise me if Helz is being intentionally quiet

generally (not always) higher-skill players will shut the heck up if they're confirmed just because they don't want wolves strategizing around them and their opinions

though helz has to abide by the 24 hour 5 post requirement and also like there's nothing preventing him from shitposting in the meanwhile so idk
    If higher skill players in a game with protectives shut the fuck up when they're confirmed I fear what lower skill players do
    Actively gamethrow?

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

I kinda think Helz has been kinda just talking up a storm and not actually trying to solve the game.

All the dude talks about as of recently is just the mech stuff, just a bunch of white noise

-vote Helz

IDK what the bounty thing means but if i recall stuff correctly, it really doesn't affect what alignment Helz is, BH doesn't know that

The misspelling of Helz on Huohuo's end looks sketchy to me though but I just felt this through skimming Helz if it's bad to just vote Helz because of the bounty so be it

39. ISO #789

Spoiler : OP :
    Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    S-FM Nonstandard Roles 3

Role List:
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia
    Hidden Mafia

Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    /Hidden Neutral
    Hidden Neutral
    Hidden Neutral

Possible Roles:
    Mafia roles: Fabricator; Evil Flower Child; Shadow; Evil Vengeful; Evil Pacifist; Janitor; Evil Parrot; Evil Cat Lady; Blackmailer
    Town roles: Gambler; Pacifist; Night Watchman; Tough Guy; Soul Mate; Sapling; Flower Child; Vengeful; Fancy Lady; Judge; Bully; Grave Robber; Door Salesman; Detector; Parrot; Bride; Cat Lady; Teacher
    Neutral roles: Werewolf; Evil Teacher; Corruptor; Bounty Hunter; Ghost; Monk; Wild Card

Role Card:

Order of Operations:
    1. Release the Cat
    2. Fancy Lady Visit
    3. Fabricator/Parrot/Night Watchman/Tough Guy/Soul Mate/Monk
    4. Mafia/Werewolf/Evil Teacher kills
    5. Blackmailer/Gambler/Door Salesman/Teacher/Bounty Hunter
    6. Corruptor
    7. Sapling Grow into Trees/Grave Robber Reverts back

Mechanics:
    Days are 48 hours. Nights are 24 hours.
    Game start on Day 1 with a lynch.

All Neutral Roles are 100% unique. There will not be duplicate of Neutral Roles. There may be duplicate of Town and Mafia Roles.

Mafia share 24/7 chat. Mafia can decide who to send to perform a factional kill. Mafia can still perform their rolecard alongwith performing the factional kill.

Plurality vote will be used. Not voting will count as Skipping the Day. Hammering does not lynch the person or end the day. Whoever have the most votes by 48 hours will be voted out. In an event of a tie, the day is skipped.

Death Notes/Last Wills are not allowed. Roles/Alignments will be revealed upon death, but you will not know what killed them(unless stated otherwise).

Rules:
    You must have discord to play. Add me powerofdeath#0997.
    No editing, no deleting posts
    No videos
    Cannot mention anything at all from your DMs with the host. This may result in a modkill depend on severity.
    If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask me on discord. If you have questions you wanted to be answered publicly ask in GREEN TEXT and I will answer them.
    No cheating, contacting out of game, or playing against your win condition.
    You must post at least five times every 24 hours interval. You will receive 1 warning, and will be replaced if this happen the second time. (Unless a role is preventing you from speaking).
    In an event of a replacement, I may extend day by 24 more hours. (This only apply if replacement occurs within 18 hours of EotD.)

Win Condition:
    Mafia: Gain 50% Majority. Must see Werewolf/Evil Teacher/Corruptor killed as well. Alternately you win with a victory if a living member of the Mafia survive to see all Town/Werewolf/Evil Teacher/Corruptor killed even if you have yet to achieve 50% majority. Victory will end the game.
    Town: Have one living member (No Trees) survive to see All Mafia/Werewolf/Evil Teacher/Corruptor killed. Victory will end the game.
    Werewolf: Gain 50% Majority. Victory will end the game.
    Evil Teacher: Gain 50% Majority. Victory will end the game.
    Corruptor: Gain 50% Majority. Victory will end the game.
    Bounty Hunter: Win when 2 bounties do not get lynched on time. Victory will end the game.
    Ghost: Die and see your killer's faction Lose. Victory does not end the game.
    Monk: Successfully protect a total of 3 players. Victory does not end the game.
    Wild Card: Win when all living players are wild. Victory does not end the game.

Okay so I actually read the OP
    Striking simularities to wolvesville, for the record. I think this game is auto if we play smart.
    Teacher and Gamblers should always out mech. We have Soul Mate Night Watchman and Tough Guy.
    In addition, Fancy Lady should out and give two names of who they might be visiting imo. Its just super useful investigative ability and immediently creates a thunderdome.

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

On one hand nice on the other hand we have 2 days to find the bounty hunter before we have to lynch helz
    bounty hunter doesn't win until 2 players don't get lynched and they can only act on odd nights, so I don't think the bounty hunter can even win before day 7 at the earliest? is my math mathing correctly here

42. ISO #792

didn't feel like podracing so i wouldn't be suprised if oli and huo huo are v,

if so that ups wolf equity in lily and auwt for sitting on vanity wagons and not really caring about who died, but also if v/v/v wagons wolves are more likely to have voted than not since they wouldn't want to miss an opportunity by accidentally just skipping day.

Huo Huo and Mr Tail (3): Marshmallow Marshall, MartinGG99, bwcPorscha
    oliverz144 (3): bakermir, Huo Huo and Mr Tail, Helz
    bakermir (4): oliverz144, Mizery, scumbot5679, Cape90
    Marshmallow Marshall (1): Auwt
    Cape90 (1): Lilypetal
    Skip Day (3): Luka; Dark Magician; Varcron

so then if we assume v/v/v wagons then we can assume ~one evil on each wagon with possible 6 total

mm/porscha
    --
    scumbot/cape
    Auwt/lily
    luka/dm/varcron

Again- Auwt/lily more likely to be wolves out of all of them, since they were sitting on low impact vanity wagons while people were consolidating, possibly not wanting to get caught up in flipping a townie.
    Cape more likely to be town in this scenario imo, since he was the most recent vote on bakermir and might have been more self conscious about that unless he expected things to move.

I think probably this is a fine place to start, wanting to kill porscha/auwt/lily/dm more out of everyone kinda but like i don't like finding neutrals
    what about not wanting to pod race makes you assume oli and huo huo are both town as the premise to this entire post?

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

So I slept 12 hours and I meant to start posting before so uh rip
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

47. ISO #797

Here is another reason it’s Mizery and Oliver.

Mizery still has refused to vote the Red Checked Cape and I don’t know if they mentioned Cape yet, they clearly had Cape at the lowest priority to execute in their PoE prior to the red check.

Oliver voted me because I didn’t vote Cape and also suspects Auwt for not catching up or whatever.
    But doesn’t even look at the fact Mizery is still against voting out Cape.
    I really like this take. Personally the fact that cape is scum to me dictates that the people not voting them are either clueless town or scum too so that makes sense in many respects.

-vote Cape90
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

48. ISO #798

Now hear me out, right

I don't really remember how DM plays but unless I'm getting played big time they're town, literally everything they've said at least so far has them as my top town read (hot take for some people I know)

Scum team would make sense as Mizery+Cape+Martin IMO because I don't feel as though Martin has behaved like the Martin I'm used to as town

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I STRIKED THROUGH THAT PART!

Few posts that ping you... maybe because there's few posts in total, hm? Also, I'm not sure what ISO you read, since she called Cape scummy and not towny xD. Besides, her analysis feels so forced it hurts, and I don't get how you're not seeing that at all and just call it townie progression instead. It's like "HEY, I AM PARTICIPATING, I AM SCUM HUNTING! HELLLOOOOOOOOOO" without actual basis for the scumhunt. Idk, perhaps I'm just confbiasing myself into disliking your analysis, but I feel like it's really weak - and what I am definetly not confbiasing myself into is that you haven't done much overall, so I'm inclined to not particularly like you (as a player, nothing personal. Strictly business.)
    and NO, this quote is absolutely not mafia talk, no clue why you'd think its mafia-like
    This is the town MM I remember, for the first time in like 5 months I haven't been in a game with scum MM and it makes me happy lol