S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3 - Page 41
Register

User Tag List

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 2238
  1. ISO #2001

2. ISO #2002

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Oh i have an idea, we could lynch oliver, if he is true town vengeful he kills martin

And we go from there on targets for me and evil teacher

If he is scum vengeful well shit i probably die

Tbh only reason i thought oliver could be wolf when he claimed vengeful was that he wanted to be brided instead of mizery iirc

3. ISO #2003

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    I'm just town and I don't get why helz suspects me at all
    More process of elimination and wagonomics than a read. I am a mechanical player alongside my analytical play and what I have been doing so far this game has been working very well.

Martin is still a potential. Im more saying my today focus
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

4. ISO #2004

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

7. ISO #2007

8. ISO #2008

Im going to drink with some friends tonight.

Productive focus would be reads within the PoE and alignment reads on Cape’s play.

The fact we have a ghost on our side, neutral gone and only 2 mafia left puts us in a great position imo.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Im going to drink with some friends tonight.

Productive focus would be reads within the PoE and alignment reads on Cape’s play.

The fact we have a ghost on our side, neutral gone and only 2 mafia left puts us in a great position imo.
    Oliver also being Vengeful gives us kill power today and should kill Martin.

That should always hit a wolf.

11. ISO #2011

12. ISO #2012

I honestly don't understand half the things said about me so far.

I should claim because on the chance that I claim X I'm somehow wolf?

Even if I did claim X, it would be incorrect, and if I am wolf why would I not claim anything else lmao?

Anyways, protectives should always be on Huo Huo given they can check. Me being killed + Huo Huo getting a check off would be quite optimal for fine-tuning the PoE.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #2013

14. ISO #2014

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    Create an alt uwu
    Good Idea!

I’ll do what I did with someone else.
    I felt bad for how I played with someone and they told me they didn’t like to play with me.
    So a future game I figured out they were town and made a god tier play and they appreciate it.

So I think I’ll do that.
    I might have upset Mizery this game but the next one I’ll make Mizery super happy to play with me!
    I’ll use an Alt!

15. ISO #2015

16. ISO #2016

17. ISO #2017

18. ISO #2018

19. ISO #2019

20. ISO #2020

21. ISO #2021

22. ISO #2022

23. ISO #2023

24. ISO #2024

25. ISO #2025

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    no, its fine im just saying that if it were a oliver/martin team then he's not going to kill martin like you guys want. it would have to be oliver/dm to get a dead martin
    Again I’m not a wolf, Helz should honestly just target me so this doesn’t fuck us up later.
    @Helz
    Just Purpose to me so you can say I am mechanically cleared.

26. ISO #2026

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

29. ISO #2029

30. ISO #2030

31. ISO #2031

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I am DEATHPROOF,
    I cannot vote.
    I will not die to you dying Helz.

The only thing that happens is you receive my Rolecard.
    As in you already used the ability?

Also
    -vote scumbot5679

Off the top of my head. Will make reads and shit tomorrow

32. ISO #2032

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

For our trees in this town please stop becoming trees. Hold your vote power. It’s what we need right now

35. ISO #2035

Suggestion.

I think there's a point to not killing Me or Luka today (including trying to do it via Oliver's vengeful), because since we're both claiming protectives we can pre-emptively claim to protect either Helz or Huo Hou.

That way mafia's forced to kill one of us, or outside of us and Helz/Huo Huo (in other words, must night-kill one of Martin/Luka/Oliver/Marshmallow/Scumbot or possibly forsake the kill). If either the planned protects die then their protector is instantly outed. Interference like role-blocks from Cat Lady are very unlikely (or impossible) to happen without some mech info (or lack there-of) to corroborate it.

I don't know what we should suggest with the Evil Teacher kill though. I haven't fully mathed it all out. But I suspect there might be some combo we can work out where it easily limits the mechanical hypothetical worlds where I am a wolf, and if I am somehow a wolf, it would be quite devastating to my team's position.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #2036

37. ISO #2037

38. ISO #2038

39. ISO #2039

40. ISO #2040

41. ISO #2041

42. ISO #2042

43. ISO #2043

44. ISO #2044

45. ISO #2045

46. ISO #2046

47. ISO #2047

48. ISO #2048

49. ISO #2049

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Indeed and it also looks like Martin is hesitant on claiming, It would be good to note if Luka got their ability off or not as they haven’t checked in yet.
    DM why the fuck does it matter to you

if I am wolf I know what's bad to claim and can easily claim or not claim or whatever the heck wifom it

Mizery's known not to understand mech all that well

but you?

I expected better
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #2050