1. ISO #1101

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

Re: S-FM 355: Nonstandard Roles 3

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    MM wolf reads you.
    Try to show MM why you are town.

Best advice I can give for you right now.

Work with MM, show MM why your town here.
    im not too worried about that right now at least, i caught a wolf early and im p content to just let this day end and then see flips

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Any insights from Helz?

I understand that he might be orbitating miles away over our heads, but still it could maybe help to know how another TOWN think of the situation, at least from someone who I can assert they would not need to lie straight away.
    You will get what you really want D3 but yeah, I have a few takes.

I’m kill immune because of bounty hunter. Unless cape flips bounty hunter Huo would be a good protection target
    Huo as confirmed town as possible without mechanical if Cape flips mafia
    Cape negates lynch with flower power pacifist can (and should) act. High risk ability but would mean either another confirmed town or scum d3 which are both useful.
    Scumbot voting off wagon is totally fucked. Derp town move from hell if they don’t understand how shadow works or maybe neutral flagging mafia?
    Teacher/fancy lady still play off me

I would like to see 1post read walls from those who have not given them. Forcing everyone to take positions helps sort the game as we are very likely heading into scum flips

Outside of that the reads I will give is Huo is likely town and self resolving if not, Luka I have as strongly not mafia and likely town, and DM is likely town as much as he is blundering about. Will be much more open tomorrow.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

Quote Originally Posted by scumbot5679 View Post
    Whats shadow?
    A role where the mafia can double their vote power and make votes anonymous.

If you have not done so yet you absolutely need to read what roles the mafia could have
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

The specific risk was a snipe. Making a counter wagon allows potential for mafia to slide the lynch off cape if he is mafia. Given his lack of participation or defense I find that more likely than not.

A town would fight for life and FOS the hell out of Huo. A neutral would fight for life or strike a deal. He had just pretty much gone belly up.

14. ISO #1114

My post wasn't really talking about my readz on the slots although I guess I did talk about my read on oliver a bit, it was mostly that I found the argument that oli and martin both had constructed sounding posts and like wut? like I just don't agree with that at all. I mean obviously, there is a theory that carefully constructed posting is more likely to be from scum but its not really why I'm scum reading Martin. Depending on my laziness level I might go into more detail later but the main reason I think he's scummy is that I feel like he's just kinda there and sniping from the sidelines. Now if I were to self criticize I'd argue that he's just busy and us peons should be grateful that he even bothers to grace us with his presence. But between that and there having been some lines that pinged me...I scum read him a bit. I'm also biased b/c I just really really didn't like you 2 showing up at deadline and voting huo just out of the blue like that. For you, I realize it could just be how timezones work but I still feel how I feel.

I don't get town reads on Varacron at all.
    Inclined to say scumbot never mafia, the way this read on me is delivered with a sort of rambling-on style to it that reads to me as genuine and authentic or otherwise difficult to fake.

I have no comment about it other than that though. I'm not sure how I ended up being on the "sidelines" given some of the thread's general interaction has been with me, but aside from that, most of what I've had to say this day phase is regarding topics of consensus attention (which I think is part of what Scumbot and probably Huo Huo earlier are getting at). I didn't intend that, but it ended up being that way and elaboration can be given if desired.

As far as varcron is concerned, I had a lean town-read on him for making a post with a similar conclusion that I had as well as this post (below) which tonally felt towny. A few hours ago I was slowly reconsidering back of my head but then MM affirmed that Varcron is town and I'm inclined to sheep it for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    honestly there's not many posts really that deserve a proper response here tbh. Also could definitely see a fabricator making life incredibly annoying for us if one exists just off of principle.
    gonna write out the rest of my reads soon
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #1115

-vote Cape90

So I’m not a hypocrite: )

16. ISO #1116

ok helz and huo town (i'm not entertaining a world where cape flips a neut and not maf after his role claim unless something mech-else occurs)
    I think martin has been towny
    scumbot more meh today than day 1 so little lower
    DM probs town and that's a meta read
    Mm is ... not great still but decent. like if he is wolf its a decent game. tone just gets weird sometimes, idk if its cuz I never play with MM, maybe it's normal? didn't really like the way he voted huohuo yesterday either and then came into today finding the sr lol. plausible as town but it still pings me

oli is keklmao I can't read him really. I can't tr him I guess is my point, but blatant sr would be hard to commit to too, cuz idk.
    lily is ex dee here is a scumread

surely i'm forgetting someone but idk

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

To clarify, I mean that if Cape is both Neutral and a night immune neutral it opens the potential that the no kill n1 could have been mafia hitting night immune and mafia Huo using it to town clear. If Cape is a ghost or something Huo is still semi confirmed town.

22. ISO #1122

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    To clarify, I mean that if Cape is both Neutral and a night immune neutral it opens the potential that the no kill n1 could have been mafia hitting night immune and mafia Huo using it to town clear. If Cape is a ghost or something Huo is still semi confirmed town.
    Yeah that would be smart

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

MM -- very likely town, only care to elaborate if someone wants to know

Mizery -- Various reasons, but most primarily because there's partner plausibility between Miz and Cape as well as I'm not sensing any sort of real solving by Mizery this day phase. You really should just re-read my d2 posts about or with Mizery and then ask me if you have any remaining questions.

Cape90 -- very obvious town

Scumbot -- They've not had my attention for long in this game, so to be frank, I didn't really have any strong opinions about them till like my last post. Put it another way, they were more or less null. I didn't really see anything bad from them, and more recently I've seen something positive.

Auwt -- Coin flip. I haven't really taken this guy seriously because he plays infrequently and posts kinda infrequently with a distinct style to them since he's ESL (I believe). So I don't really trust any conclusions I could make of him atm, and is one of my likely evaluations into d3.

Luka -- Mixed feelings about this slot. Some of the posts they make are tonally good, but overall it feels like what they've made is fake-able and that concerns me. I've also been tinfoiling if them not feeling like being here has anything to do with the red-check on cape. Otherwise one of my likely evaluations for d3.

Helz -- very obvious mafia

Dark Magician -- Given they've talked so much d2, I might have missed something, but otherwise probably town. Similar conclusions, oversized and commanding ego, etc. Only valid concern I've heard recently about Dark Magician is if DM is intentionally making so many reads that he only needs to pick the ones that fit to the consensus or situation. Possible re-evaluation on d3 but prob more likely d4 if both him and I live to that point.

Oliverz -- Mostly influenced by what I know of Oli. Aside from that, some tonally good posts. Sometimes on specific posts its a mix of knowing Oli and therefore that knowledge of knowledge of Oli is what makes their tone good.

Huo Huo -- obvious mafia

lilypetal -- Probably my top evaluation for D3. From d1 I had them mostly null but then Baker died with one of his reads being that Lily was town on meta and I sheeped it. Since then though it feels like Lily isn't here (or at least their presence doesn't impact the game lol) and furthermore I'm wondering about Cape + Lily compatibility given they questioned me specifically about a cape read very early on in the game. Also MM has been screaming about them as of late (sorry MM, I've just been distracted with other stuff and haven't gotten around to commenting on it).

bwcPorscha -- Nothings really changed. I still feel like most of their posts are preety good, in particular the baker interactions towards end of D1.

Varcron -- see my last post
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #1128

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I'm not going to argue its particularly towny in my case, but just because it isn't towny doesn't mean its bad.

IRL I'm compulsively self reflective, and there's probably evidence throughout all my games that I have self-awareness regardless of alignment. I haven't really mentioned it before because I didn't really know a condition like that could even exist up until a few months ago, and it makes absolute sense for me. Heck, you can probably see what I mean about compulsively self-reflective when I check my posts, make them, then check them again after they're posted for any grammatical errors or whatever. It shows up in many ways, but that's one of them.
    martin this was a very pointless post in the context of the people initially involved and useless in that you predicated that it doesnt even apply to you either so you better not be posting for the sake of making posts rn

29. ISO #1129

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    martin this was a very pointless post in the context of the people initially involved and useless in that you predicated that it doesnt even apply to you either so you better not be posting for the sake of making posts rn
    Criminal offensive side eye

30. ISO #1130

MM -- very likely town, only care to elaborate if someone wants to know

Mizery -- Various reasons, but most primarily because there's partner plausibility between Miz and Cape as well as I'm not sensing any sort of real solving by Mizery this day phase. You really should just re-read my d2 posts about or with Mizery and then ask me if you have any remaining questions.

Cape90 -- very obvious town

Scumbot -- They've not had my attention for long in this game, so to be frank, I didn't really have any strong opinions about them till like my last post. Put it another way, they were more or less null. I didn't really see anything bad from them, and more recently I've seen something positive.

Auwt -- Coin flip. I haven't really taken this guy seriously because he plays infrequently and posts kinda infrequently with a distinct style to them since he's ESL (I believe). So I don't really trust any conclusions I could make of him atm, and is one of my likely evaluations into d3.

Luka -- Mixed feelings about this slot. Some of the posts they make are tonally good, but overall it feels like what they've made is fake-able and that concerns me. I've also been tinfoiling if them not feeling like being here has anything to do with the red-check on cape. Otherwise one of my likely evaluations for d3.

Helz -- very obvious mafia

Dark Magician -- Given they've talked so much d2, I might have missed something, but otherwise probably town. Similar conclusions, oversized and commanding ego, etc. Only valid concern I've heard recently about Dark Magician is if DM is intentionally making so many reads that he only needs to pick the ones that fit to the consensus or situation. Possible re-evaluation on d3 but prob more likely d4 if both him and I live to that point.

Oliverz -- Mostly influenced by what I know of Oli. Aside from that, some tonally good posts. Sometimes on specific posts its a mix of knowing Oli and therefore that knowledge of knowledge of Oli is what makes their tone good.

Huo Huo -- obvious mafia

lilypetal -- Probably my top evaluation for D3. From d1 I had them mostly null but then Baker died with one of his reads being that Lily was town on meta and I sheeped it. Since then though it feels like Lily isn't here (or at least their presence doesn't impact the game lol) and furthermore I'm wondering about Cape + Lily compatibility given they questioned me specifically about a cape read very early on in the game. Also MM has been screaming about them as of late (sorry MM, I've just been distracted with other stuff and haven't gotten around to commenting on it).

bwcPorscha -- Nothings really changed. I still feel like most of their posts are preety good, in particular the baker interactions towards end of D1.

Varcron -- see my last post
    So what exact variety of neutral are you?

31. ISO #1131

Quote Originally Posted by bwcPorscha View Post
    honestly

the opinion that I can't make pointless posts about myself

can go frick itself

not you, just the opinion itself

Anyways, for the record I misunderstood your post as suspecting me or whatever at that time. So I thought it was potentially relevant.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #1132

I very much dislike dictating night actions but if Cape is lunch protected and pacifist exists Martin would be a good check imo. That reads list looks fabricated as fuck.

I’m very obvious mafia? Huo is obvious mafia? Cape is town?
    Like.. wut? Shows total detachment from the game

33. ISO #1133

So what exact variety of neutral are you?
    I don't think there's any useful way for me to react to this.

After skimming the neutrals just now, wild card exists, so any claim I could make that could maybe assure to you that I am town and not mafia would be irrelevant because a Wild Card could do the same thing.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1134

I’m very obvious mafia? Huo is obvious mafia? Cape is town?
    Like.. wut? Shows total detachment from the game
    You seriously didn't think it was a joke?

I didn't want to write down all the boring stuff about Cape's predicament and your existence.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

I don't think there's any useful way for me to react to this.

After skimming the neutrals just now, wild card exists, so any claim I could make that could maybe assure to you that I am town and not mafia would be irrelevant because a Wild Card could do the same thing.
    Well I am mechanically confirmed town. Huo is absolutely likely town based upon their red check on Cape and Cape has a red check. Looks like you were just listing names and writing random stuff about them to me while appearing to hunt. I would expect if you were team scum you would be at least engaged enough in the game to recognize those major points in a read wall..

So if your neutral without an anti town win condition claim now. After your checked it will be too late

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

he's clearly kidding lol
    well its not my fault if he poses me a serious question about my alignment (with implicit doubt that I'm town) and in the next post decides to un-seriously kid about my reads
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

Ehh. My bad if so. My autism makes sarcasm difficult for me >.<

43. ISO #1143

Well I am mechanically confirmed town. Huo is absolutely likely town based upon their red check on Cape and Cape has a red check. Looks like you were just listing names and writing random stuff about them to me while appearing to hunt. I would expect if you were team scum you would be at least engaged enough in the game to recognize those major points in a read wall..

So if your neutral without an anti town win condition claim now. After your checked it will be too late
    Let me frame it this way:

If you want me to forcefully resolve myself, I can do that. But I'd rather not unless you prefer I be the one doing it instead of having me checked or whatever about my towniness.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

Quote Originally Posted by Huo Huo and Mr Tail View Post
    Do we get notifications if we become wild?
    Looking at the list of possible feedback (post #2 of the game), there's only this which I assume the Wild Card gets

(Name) is now wild!
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

46. ISO #1146

Some kind of a list (in towniness %) :

Helz (100% T)
    Luka (80% T)
    Huo (75% T)
    Oliver (60% T)

Expected scums count : 0-1

------------------------------------------

scumbot - porscha - lily - Varcron (Mostly unsorted, no specific opinion as of today)

Expected scums count : 2

DM (45% T)
    MM - Martin (40% T)
    Mizery (35% T)
    Cape (5% T)

Expected scums count : 3-4

Hoping this can somehow help later on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

47. ISO #1147

Looked at the 20 or so past posts of Oli's for re-evaluation and I think he's just town.

Something about his energy that feels invested and engaged with the game while not really agenda'ed -- I associate that more closely with classic town oli.
    I kinda feel like oli likes to go, "OMG I KNO RITE?" while using like level -1 gotchas as real scumreads and that's either twtbaw or just extremely wolfy and I need help from people who have played with him before to help me figure out which one it is

48. ISO #1148

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Some kind of a list (in towniness %) :

Helz (100% T)
    Luka (80% T)
    Huo (75% T)
    Oliver (60% T)

Expected scums count : 0-1

scumbot - porscha - lily - Varcron (Mostly unsorted, no specific opinion as of today)

Expected scums count : 2

DM (45% T)
    MM - Martin (40% T)
    Mizery (35% T)
    Cape (5% T)

Expected scums count : 3-4

Hoping this can somehow help later on.
    lol you put luka above huo? xd xd xd xd xd xd

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150